PDA

View Full Version : Devil May Cry Appreciation Thread

Dante Croft
18-07-06, 05:40
Welcome all

Since I am a very big fan of DMC I though I should set up something to do with DMC atlease.

Its The Devil May Cry & Dante Appreciation Thread.

Talk about it.

I Have to do this.

Dante: *Aiming a Gun at Vergil* So... this is what they call a "heart-warming family reunion"?
Vergil: ...You got that right.
*draws sword*

And

Dante: You sure know how to throw a party. No food, no drinks, and the only babe just left.

Vergil: My sincerest apology, brother. I was so eager to see you and couldn't concentrate on the preparation of the bash.

Dante: Whatever. At any rate, it has been a whole year since we last met. How about a kiss from your little brother? Or better yet, how about a kiss from this?
*draws gun*

Melonie Tomb Raider
18-07-06, 06:04
lol. I LOVE dmc3!!! :jmp: Vergil is so awesome!

tr_mitch
18-07-06, 07:22
There releasing a new edition of DMC3, which is going to be easier... due to the fact that so many people complained about it being hard. And it really is.

Shark_Blade
18-07-06, 09:34
Yes it is.I couldn't pass the level where he came out of his shop after the monster squash his pizza, LMAO:vlol:. My bro take it from there. He's a die-hard fan

Angelx14
18-07-06, 10:28
Umm..1st time hear.:confused:

Thorir
18-07-06, 10:35
I think DMC1 was much harder than DMC3!
You really need to practice to master these games.

illuminati30
18-07-06, 11:37
I liked the first game, but i started to feel the game was lacking a bit because of all the bosses, i just found it a tad annoying, and i never liked the look of the second game very much, sorry :(

Melonie Tomb Raider
18-07-06, 12:08
There releasing a new edition of DMC3, which is going to be easier... due to the fact that so many people complained about it being hard. And it really is.

I loved the difficulty, It was a great challenge. :)I played on normal, which wast he hardest I could have played at during that time. It was definitely frustrating at times, but well worth it. :D

tr_mitch
18-07-06, 12:28
I think with this new edition one coming out however, there including only one other extra thing... apart from making it easier.

I think it's a boss battle against the Jester guy, but other than that... There's really no point in buying it again if you can complete the normal one :)

TombRaiderLover
18-07-06, 14:16
I'm getting the first game for Christmas. :jmp:

LegenDarY
18-07-06, 14:20
I only have DMC1.. i've heard DMC2 really sxcks.. so i still want to buy DMC3 someday.. i love the game.. i'm a huge fan of DMC

but i don't like the fact that Dante is getting older everytime.. :p he almost looks like a grandpa :p