PDA

View Full Version : The General Harry Potter thread

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34

Rai
29-10-10, 19:47
http://gossip.whyfame.com/files/2010/10/daniel_radcliffe_bra.jpg

xD!!

OMG I can't wait to see this scene :vlol:

Sir Croft
29-10-10, 22:04
http://img219.imageshack.us/img219/5228/tumblrlam6xgboya1qa35e5.png

LMFAO

tr fan 4 ever
30-10-10, 06:09
Could anybody post me a download link of Deathly Hallows' latest trailer?

daventry
30-10-10, 06:12
What are the Extended Scenes on the Ultimate Discs of the 4 Movies, is there a list somewhere.

Now i dont want to buy all that Extra Stuff, is there a Cheaper sort of HP Movies where i can Just get the 1 Disc Movies with the Extended Scenes.

Lara Fan 4Life
30-10-10, 09:49

LMFAO

:vlol: <3

touchthesky
30-10-10, 12:47
Gonna need to re-read DH before the 19th.

Really hope that there is a midnight showing here.

silver_wolf
30-10-10, 14:33
What are the Extended Scenes on the Ultimate Discs of the 4 Movies, is there a list somewhere.

Now i dont want to buy all that Extra Stuff, is there a Cheaper sort of HP Movies where i can Just get the 1 Disc Movies with the Extended Scenes.
No.

scoopy_loopy
30-10-10, 14:35
http://gossip.whyfame.com/files/2010/10/daniel_radcliffe_bra.jpg

xD!!

OMG. He's SO white! :vlol:

Dream_Raider
31-10-10, 11:51
^:vlol:@that pic!!! Gawd that's gonna be fun!!!

LMFAO

:vlol:

Cannot wait to continue re-reading DH!!! Exams(BOOO) put me on hold :p

Shark_Blade
31-10-10, 19:33
Ah, isn't it beautiful? The Collector's Edition of The Tales of Beedle the Bard.

QbyQ04HYmCs

Too bad I don't think I'll be paying $153.75 for just this one book. Maybe one day when I'm rich, then I'll buy myself a whole library for all the books I can read. :o

Sir Croft
31-10-10, 21:55
That's effin awesome! :eek:

Shark_Blade
01-11-10, 12:23
I know right? It's so exquisitely beautiful and wonderfully crafted.

Rai
01-11-10, 18:29
That collectors eddition is amazing, but sadly, I don't think I'll be paying that kind of money for a book any time soon.

Lara's home
01-11-10, 18:53
Here is my point of view:

Making a two-parter movies should be treated cautiously. If we look at the demographic of the audience, not all of them are the fans, we should also consider the little children and the casual movie goers that doesn't really get into the books and just in it for the thrill ride.

Now if the studio decided to make HP4 part 1 and HP4 part2, HP 5 part 1, HP 5 part 2,etc...it will endanger the franchise from being overexpose - too much screening time on the cinema, and it could also resulting moviegoers getting tired of HP. It's too much and too little. Once they finished HP 4 part 1, they need to wait 6 moths/1 year for the second part which could really water down the whole experience and excitement if done separately.

Deathly Hallows on the other hand is a different approach - it will be the end of an all time best selling movie franchise, and the studio is giving the fans their last bow with a special two parter. Since it is the finale, I feel that they can really avoid the risk of overexposure here. People will really crowd the cinema for the last time in two parts. Also, it will hopefully please the fans more since they have more time limit and cram more details from the book.

If you're aware, even great films like Lord of the Rings were done in one movie for each volume of the books. Again, I believe it is to avoid from overexposure, and preventing the public from getting tired of them. Too much of a good thing is always bad for you. ;) *eye twinkle*

Fair enough. Then what about the small details that are actually wrong compared to the books?
For example when Dumbledore is struck dumb because he didn't expect Voldemort to have 7 horcruxes, or that he said "They can be anything". A complete contradiction compared to the books..

Rivendell
01-11-10, 21:07
The collectors Beedle the Bard is beautiful. :tmb: It was Ģ50 when it first came out over here, and I instantly snapped it up! Most expensive book I've ever bought, and I don't regret it for a second.

Tonyrobinson
02-11-10, 19:11
OMG HEAD UP YOU GUYS!

Full soundtrack for DH is leaked and on Youtube! :D

PS: Looks like Hedwig's theme isn't integrated into any of the music though! But I don't care because it sounds epic!

EDIT: Wait, just heard it briefly at the End of track 3! :D

Shark_Blade
03-11-10, 12:38
Fair enough. Then what about the small details that are actually wrong compared to the books?
For example when Dumbledore is struck dumb because he didn't expect Voldemort to have 7 horcruxes, or that he said "They can be anything". A complete contradiction compared to the books..Like I said, those are minor details in terms of movie story telling. The movies are based on the books, not exactly a copy of the books. Those little things doesn't really bother me much as I treated them as two different mediums, but hey, I understand why some fans are bothered by this. :)

Tony: I'm not gonna listen to them!! *clog ears* :whi: I'll wait for the movies as I don't want to be spoiled.

I have bought every single movie soundtracks of HP, and to think there's only two of them left in this series for me to look forward to.. Ah, all good things must come to an end one day. *raises goblet with a twinkle in his eye* ;)

Rivendell
04-11-10, 07:34
I'm still half expecting one of the Horcruxes from the book to be changed into Slughorn's Slytherin Hourglass from HBP. Teenriddle kept eyeing it up in the last film.

silver_wolf
04-11-10, 14:43
hmm...I hadn't thought of that. I wouldn't mind, actually, that's pretty cool.

Tonyrobinson
04-11-10, 16:23
You know, I've given the soundtrack another listen and it's actually rather bland and forgettable. :(

TaminAngel
04-11-10, 19:18
I can't wait the first part come out. More a few days :)

Tonyrobinson
06-11-10, 19:55
Woah, amazing new interview but too much spoilers for my taste but if anyone else wants to watch it then here it is!

GogN_8CN5E4

peeves
06-11-10, 21:29
You know, I've given the soundtrack another listen and it's actually rather bland and forgettable. :(

Maybe some DH tracks are but not Dobby's Farewell one. ;)

Tonyrobinson
06-11-10, 21:54
Ooh, I just read that the PG-13 rating description was redesigned to include "sensuality"! :cln:

Lara Fan 4Life
06-11-10, 22:06
KmRN8Qxt_S4

I seriously loled! :p

Love2Raid
07-11-10, 00:30
Woah, amazing new interview but too much spoilers for my taste but if anyone else wants to watch it then here it is!

GogN_8CN5E4

Thanks! I kinda wish I hadnīt seen that, because I have been trying so hard to avoid spoilers, but it was funny. :D
KmRN8Qxt_S4

I seriously loled! :p
WTF!? :vlol:

Sir Croft
07-11-10, 01:24
Granga :vlol:

Shark_Blade
07-11-10, 05:38
Dear God...:vlol::vlol:
*fave*

Underhoe
11-11-10, 17:47
You can watch that premier thing here:
http://www.youtube.com/HarryPotter:D
It's live on stream!
Nevermind - it's over.

Tonyrobinson
12-11-10, 00:07
Hmm, some extremely mixed reviews on Hallow's but it's said to be the best since POA in some reviews also. All press seem to agree that it's too long though. :p

peeves
12-11-10, 00:22
Hmm, some extremely mixed reviews on Hallow's but it's said to be the best since POA in some reviews also. All press seem to agree that it's too long though. :p

Link please.

Shark_Blade
12-11-10, 11:31
Too long? Hell no. You can never get enough of HP.
Don't stop till you get enough.:p

daventry
12-11-10, 12:27
If all the HP Movies were to be Re-made, would they All be Part 1 and Part 2

Tonyrobinson
12-11-10, 13:30
Link please.

You're best bet is too do a search on Google News there's plenty of them to browse through. Albiet most are Positive now since more came out this morning. :)

But here's a cool link with a lot of the reviews on it:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-11741817

EDIT: Also anyone in Britain be sure to tune into Graham Norton tonight to see Dan being interviewed! :)

peeves
12-11-10, 16:16
So I'm looking forward next week to see it in movies. And harry potter is on all weekend long on abc family. ;) :D

Tonyrobinson
12-11-10, 16:31
So I'm looking forward next week to see it in movies. And harry potter is on all weekend long on abc family. ;) :D

I'm joinging you with the excitement! :hug:

Shark_Blade
12-11-10, 17:11
So far I've finished my marathon of all HP movies. I gotta say, when I saw Robbert Pattinson in Goblet of Fire, I was like "Edward, what the hell are you doing in a HP movie? Go away with your Bella" lmao. :vlol:

Next would be the HP soundtracks! :cool:

Rivendell
13-11-10, 19:16
Two brilliant pictures from DH-1 !

Bellatrix's Close Up (http://www.mugglenet.com/viewer/?image_location=/movie7/hermione_bellatrix.jpg)

The Dark Lord takes command (http://www.mugglenet.com/viewer/?image_location=/movie7/death_eaters.jpg)

:cln:

Question: Important people usually sit at the head of a table. If Voldemort took one end, who is that long-haired guy sitting at the other end?

FloTheMachine
13-11-10, 19:18
I <3 Harry Potter :D

It's a great film/book. Books by far outshadow the movies though.

Shark_Blade
14-11-10, 01:09
Does anyone know where I can get this in high resolution? It looks so epic, I love the style.

http://img508.imageshack.us/img508/6404/deathlyhallows1005d.jpg (http://img508.imageshack.us/i/deathlyhallows1005d.jpg/)

Never mind. Found it. :cln:

Love2Raid
14-11-10, 01:18

Bellatrix's Close Up (http://www.mugglenet.com/viewer/?image_location=/movie7/hermione_bellatrix.jpg)

The Dark Lord takes command (http://www.mugglenet.com/viewer/?image_location=/movie7/death_eaters.jpg)

Question: Important people usually sit at the head of a table. If Voldemort took one end, who is that long-haired guy sitting at the other end?
Wow, that's quite a lot of Death Eaters!

I don't have a clue who he might be. :confused:

trXD
14-11-10, 01:19
Rereading Chamber of Secrets :D

I'm really loving this one, moaning murtle is just hillarious!

Shark_Blade
14-11-10, 01:22
Rereading Chamber of Secrets :D

I'm really loving this one, moaning murtle is just hillarious!LOL who is that? :ton:

trXD
14-11-10, 01:32
LOL who is that? :ton:
Oh, your one of those.

:p

Shark_Blade
14-11-10, 01:43
I'm certainly am not! :p

Sir Croft
14-11-10, 02:48

http://graphjam.files.wordpress.com/2010/11/ffe64e7c-175f-431c-a782-fbe756c240d5.png

I was 11 when I started reading Harry Potter... God, it's been so long!

Tonyrobinson
14-11-10, 13:51

I think it's Yaxley because I read somewhere in the film it's his right hand man. :)

Edit: No actually Yaxley is blonde.

Shark_Blade
14-11-10, 15:16
^In the movies, you can't really tell a character just based on their hair color. Petunia and Dudley were blonde in the books, but in the movies they have black hair.

So it could still be Yaxley, possibly. :pi:

Tonyrobinson
14-11-10, 15:20
^In the movies, you can't really tell a character just based on their hair color. Petunia and Dudley were blonde in the books, but in the movies they have black hair.

No, Yaxley is blonde in the movie I looked him up and seen loadsa pictures after I thought it could be him . :)

robm_2007
14-11-10, 19:42
When you read the books, do you keep the image you imagined them to be, or do you see the actors who play the characters?

i guess for Hagrid, Dumbeldore, Hermoine, Ron, Snape, etc, I see the actors; but only cuz they seem so like how i imagined them to (with influences from the various coverart/chapter pics depicting the characters)

except for Harry adn Professor Umbridge, they look more like how i imagined them from teh books, or how HP looks on the front covers.

Love2Raid
14-11-10, 22:24

Maybe it's Dolohov?
He's mentioned a lot in the books.

Btw there is a list of Death Eaters here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Death_Eater

trXD
14-11-10, 22:35
When you read the books, do you keep the image you imagined them to be, or do you see the actors who play the characters?

i guess for Hagrid, Dumbeldore, Hermoine, Ron, Snape, etc, I see the actors; but only cuz they seem so like how i imagined them to (with influences from the various coverart/chapter pics depicting the characters)

except for Harry adn Professor Umbridge, they look more like how i imagined them from teh books, or how HP looks on the front covers.

I saw the first movie before reading the books, so I was set for most of the characters, Sirius looked almost exactly as I pictured him, Umbridge too mostly, although her voice was much higher than I imagined. Cornilius fudge looked very different though, so did Proffesor Trelawney, she was much more cartoony than I expected, I think Emma Thompson did a great job.

robm_2007
15-11-10, 00:23
Was Umbridge so young in the books, adn did she wear pink? (as seen in the movies)

i cant remember. Anyways, i didnt like the Umbridge in teh movies, Imelda Staunton wasnt given the proper look, IMO. i imagined her to be at least 60, greyish hair, and be more toad-like. she was great when she slapped HP, though. that was wonderful.

i actually imagined my English teacher from HS would be the perfect Professor Umbridge. she was about late fifties, grey hair, about 4'9", and 170 pounds; and she looked toad-like. she was so quick with demeaning remarks and swift with her ability to write detentions, lol.

Ada the Mental
15-11-10, 01:59
Maybe it's Runcorn? Rowle was also mentioned a lot, but I think he was blond, too.
He could just be Unnamed Death Eater No13. :p

i guess for Hagrid, Dumbeldore, Hermoine, Ron, Snape, etc, I see the actors;
I already had a very clear image of most characters in my mind before the movies. The only ones that look just like I imagined them are McGonagal, Hagrid and Molly.

Dream_Raider
15-11-10, 05:35
I imagine McGonagall, Trelawney and Snape veery similar to the movies. But none of my characters ever look exactly the same and thats the way I like it.

Maybe it's Dolohov?

Btw there is a list of Death Eaters here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Death_Eater

I still think neither Yaxley nor Dolohov are that important. Sevvy was Voldy's golden boy, where is he???

Shark_Blade
15-11-10, 12:54

except for Harry adn Professor Umbridge, they look more like how i imagined them from teh books, or how HP looks on the front covers.Ron is so not like what I imagined. I always thought he'd have short red hair and really lean body. I dunno, I just felt like he's the sort that will spring up and beat Malfoy whenever he mention how poor his family is.

I imagined Umbridge looks like a female Jabba the Hut! :eek: lmao she'll always looks like she's about to swallow a fly.

Hermione is pretty close, although in the movies it seems like her hair is stylized and permed. I always thought she should have more natural wavy/curly bushy brown hair as her character is the studious type, not a runway model. But I'm not complaining, she looks pretty like that. :p

Maybe it's Dolohov?

Btw there is a list of Death Eaters here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Death_EaterCould be, I dunno. Is it bad that I imagined all the Death Eaters are as ugly as trolls? Save for Lucious though, he's one cunning looking s.o.b. :p

daventry
15-11-10, 14:48
Is the Movie coming Tomorrow :confused:

Tonyrobinson
15-11-10, 18:53
ATTENTION ALL HARRY POTTER FANS!

Stay clear from youtube searches of the Deathly Hallows, Imdb or Harry Potter forums because I was almost spoiled on youtube what I assumed was a clip but it appears that the film has been leaked. :mad:

I highly recommend that we all wait it out until Wednesday or Friday and see it for ourselves in the true cinematic experience. :)

irishhips
15-11-10, 18:59
:pWhen I read the series...I picture the actors and actress who play the characters in the book...

Love2Raid
15-11-10, 19:15
I still think neither Yaxley nor Dolohov are that important. Sevvy was Voldy's golden boy, where is he???
At Hogwarts? :p

Could be, I dunno. Is it bad that I imagined all the Death Eaters are as ugly as trolls? Save for Lucious though, he's one cunning looking s.o.b. :p
So did I. :vlol:
Except for Lucy and Bella. Yeah, Lucy has charisma. XD
But he is evil, bad Lucy! :smk:

I used to see the character like I imagined them when I read the books, but most of them have changed now that I have seen the movies. Except for Voldemort and Bellatrix.

robm_2007
15-11-10, 22:31
:pWhen I read the series...I picture the actors and actress who play the characters in the book...

That's an intersting perspective. I've never thougt about it that way.

Who plays Harry in the book? Since HP isnt an actual person, he wouldnt be available for the book's writing, I would assume.

[/sarcasm]

Sir Croft
15-11-10, 23:40
http://cdn3.knowyourmeme.com/i/000/082/061/original/7065094d-3d9d-4dc3-a344-97a28e0dddf6.jpg?1289385921

lmfao

Rai
16-11-10, 00:11
That's an intersting perspective. I've never thougt about it that way.

Who plays Harry in the book? Since HP isnt an actual person, he wouldnt be available for the book's writing, I would assume.

[/sarcasm]

He' not saying that :p. He's saying when he reads the books he pictures the actors [from the films] that play the character in the book. IE: When he reads he sees Daniel Radcliffe as Harry.

I read the first 4 books after watching HP and the PS film, so this sort of applies to me for the trio but as I read the other books before their films, I get a mixture of my imagined version and the film ones.

Dream_Raider
16-11-10, 04:16
At Hogwarts? :p

So did I. :vlol:
Except for Lucy and Bella. Yeah, Lucy has charisma. XD
But he is evil, bad Lucy! :smk:

I used to see the character like I imagined them when I read the books, but most of them have changed now that I have seen the movies. Except for Voldemort and Bellatrix.

I thought that was a screen of the opening scene, with Snape going all cower-before-my-favour-with-the-Dark-Lord.
:p
Anyway, in that scene Voldy motions Snape to sit at his right while he sends Yaxley off somewhere else. So I highly doubt Yaxley was his right-hand-man(iac).

daventry
16-11-10, 10:40
Just bought me a Movie Ticket to see the Premier of Harry Potter this Friday Night at 8pm :jmp:

The Actual Release of the Movie is November 26 ;)

Shark_Blade
16-11-10, 14:42
It's out tomorrow here!!:eek: I'll make damn sure I get the tickets as soon as they open the cinema booth! Lol.

StarCroft:AOD
16-11-10, 14:46
It's out on novemver 18 in Argentina... can't wait, 3rd front row, can't accept anything less:D

Rai
16-11-10, 15:57
My tickets are booked for the 20th. Originally I'd someow managed to book for the 21st dunno how, but it's all sorted. :D

Mind you we're going for an afternoon showing, so it could be that not many people will go then. Last year we went a week after HBP's release and the auditorium was near on empty :eek:.

Ada the Mental
16-11-10, 16:45
I wanted to go on Thursday but my friends can't make it, so we'll go on Saturday. We'll try to book tickets for a late showing, though, to avoid the rabid preteens! :vlol:

the ancient
16-11-10, 16:47
Tommorow here :D

I can't wait

Nemo_91
16-11-10, 17:24
I'm gonna see it with my brother on the 27th. :D Can't wait!

DragonSlayer
16-11-10, 20:20
Not sure if i'm going to see deathly hallows part 1 yet i was thinking of waiting for both parts to come out on dvd and then watch both at the same time.

Rai
16-11-10, 20:25
^You're very patient.

DragonSlayer
16-11-10, 20:35
^You're very patient.

You'd be surprised how patient i can be, i waited 4 years for Heavy Rain waiting a year or however long it is until deathly hallows part 2 comes is nothing compared to how long i waited for HR to come out.

H4RR7H
16-11-10, 20:50
Look what me me preordered :pi:

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/516aWw3pABL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Tonyrobinson
16-11-10, 21:29
Got my tickets for Friday at 3PM sooo excited! :D

Dream_Raider
17-11-10, 06:05
Releasing day-after tomo here, on Friday(My mom's bday too :)). Me and a couple of HP crazy friends are going. I'll book tickets this evening ::D YAY!!!

silver_wolf
17-11-10, 06:15
AHHHH I can't wait, midnight release on Thursday for meee!! :jmp:

Shark_Blade
17-11-10, 10:54
Seen it. :D It's the best HP movie I've ever seen!

Spoiler ahead>>>

I felt that the trio were in constant danger every second, like anything dangerous can swoop in on them and attack. I haven't touch the 7th book for a very long time but basically most of the important scenes are there. I'm very pleased how the film turns out.

I was gutted at first that they cut the Dursley's separation scene, but I figured that they'll fit it into the second part of the movie, making it a flashback, coinciding with the whole Snape-Lily-Petunia relationship story. I'm sure they'll handle it with great care.

5/5 stars.

Can't wait for July next year!

peeves
17-11-10, 12:52
Seen it. :D It's the best HP movie I've ever seen!

Spoiler ahead>>>

I felt that the trio were in constant danger every second, like anything dangerous can swoop in on them and attack. I haven't touch the 7th book for a very long time but basically most of the important scenes are there. I'm very pleased how the film turns out.

I was gutted at first that they cut the Dursley's separation scene, but I figured that they'll fit it into the second part of the movie, making it a flashback, coinciding with the whole Snape-Lily-Petunia relationship story. I'm sure they'll handle it with great care.

5/5 stars.

Can't wait for July next year!

Lucky you the movie doesn't release til friday where i live. :( And because my father has work on friday i can't see it til saturday and they won't do an early show time due to kids being in school. :(

Admles
17-11-10, 16:00
Just got back from the movie, really REALLY enjoyed it.

Definitely worth a midnight screening, and DAMN Emma Watson has grown into such a beautiful young woman.

One scene was very sad though..... :(

tombraiderluka
17-11-10, 19:05
Just got back from the movie, really REALLY enjoyed it.

Definitely worth a midnight screening, and DAMN Emma Watson has grown into such a beautiful young woman.

One scene was very sad though..... :(
David, come to MSN to tell me all about it :hug:

daventry
17-11-10, 19:11
Please give more Detailed Spoilers of what you saw

Rai
17-11-10, 19:54
Right, that's it, I'm staying clear of this thread until after Sat :p

Shark_Blade
17-11-10, 23:56
Lucky you the movie doesn't release til friday where i live. :( And because my father has work on friday i can't see it til saturday and they won't do an early show time due to kids being in school. :(It's only a few days peeves, it'll go by like mere heartbeats. :D

One scene was very sad though..... :(Is it Dobby's death? I have a great swell of pride when he said 'Dobby has no master. Dobby is a free elf!' to Bellatrix/Narcissa.

robm_2007
18-11-10, 00:00
How much of Snape was in the movie?

im hoping for a good amount (more than in teh other movies), considering Snape is my favorite character from any medium, and Alan Rickman is my favorite actor :p

egypt_gypsie
18-11-10, 00:30
Going to see it on Thursday at midnight xDDDD

Admles
18-11-10, 01:24
David, come to MSN to tell me all about it :hug:

Sorry bro I was in bed by the time you posted this

Is it Dobby's death? I have a great swell of pride when he said 'Dobby has no master. Dobby is a free elf!' to Bellatrix/Narcissa.

Yeah :(

Same!

im hoping for a good amount (more than in teh other movies), considering Snape is my favorite character from any medium, and Alan Rickman is my favorite actor :p

Unfortunately, very little Snape

18-11-10, 15:43
I'm going this afternoon, I'll give my little review tomorrow if I can:)

the ancient
18-11-10, 18:39
I am first gonna have a huge HP marrathon with my friends before seeing HP7 :jmp:

DragonSlayer
18-11-10, 18:48

AdmlesUnfortunately, very little Snape

I'm not surprised that there is very little of snape in the movie when you take into account that most of the movie consists of Harry Ron and Hermione being on the run, i'm basing my reply on the way things happen in the book i haven't seen the movie yet.

What's everyone's favourite HP movie mine is Prisoner of Azkaban, my least favourite is Half Blood Prince that movie focused too much on the romance sub plot at the expense of the main story and a certain character's death was handled better in the book than it was in the movie, the character's death had more of an emotional impact in the book than it did in the movie.

Dream_Raider
19-11-10, 05:48
@DragonSlayer: Yeah, My fave is HP3 and least fave was HP6....God, they totally massacred the plot in favour of romance!

But oh well, HPDH made up for it, it was surprisingly wonderful. They handled Dobby's death scene veery well, and I thought Rupert Grint especially was fabulous. Fred and George made me laugh, and dammit, everytime I looked at one of the characters I would be like Oh, damn, she/he's gonna die....
Hedwig was amazing, no Stan, though. Mad-eye was also awesome, and since I'm on a movie-high now, I'll tell you guys the rest later xp

19-11-10, 13:10
Soo it was OK, although it didn't got too much action scenes/special effects in comparison with the previous movies. I liked it.

tombraiderluka
19-11-10, 13:12
I wanna go see it. Too bad there aren't any cinemas in my town. Will see it in December :tmb:

Tonyrobinson
19-11-10, 14:45
Managed to catch an earlier showing and I loved it. I didn't however like how they tamed down some of the horrific type scenes such as the Bathilda one I was hoping for Nagini to burst out of her mouth or neck like in the book but they just made her seem like an animagus or something! :mad:

silver_wolf
19-11-10, 14:58
This was easily my favorite out of all the movies. Everything was so true to the book, and what they cut out wasn't really all that necessary. Dan, Emma, and Rupert have all become really good actors, and they carry the movie where it would normally drag, I think. I really like how dark and serious it's gotten. Some scenes, like the death of the Muggle Studies teacher and Hermione's torture were quite disturbing, and I really liked how the horcrux was done. Very creepy.

Shark_Blade
19-11-10, 14:59
Just got back from my second viewing. I realized that whenever Dobby's death scene is on show, there will be the sounds of sniff among the audience. Guess they took it bad.

I have a feeling that the Dursley separation scene won't be in the second part. When they show Dudley and Uncle Vernon packing things into the car, Dudley spoke 'why are we leaving dad?', and Uncle Vernon replied 'Because we can't stay here!'. :( Guess that's the last time we'll see them. It's just my hunch though. Oh well, I could always go back to the books.

My top3 favorite HP movies in order so far:
1. Deathly Hallows Part 1
2. Half Blood Prince
3. Prisoner of Azkaban

tranniversary119
19-11-10, 14:59
I'm seeing it later today. I haven't read the book since the week it came out, so I can't really remember much of it. I'll post a review later on :)

19-11-10, 15:02
Just got back from my second viewing. I realized that whenever Dobby's death scene is on show, there will be the sounds of sniff among the audience. Guess they took it bad.

You serious? Most of them were laughters in here:D

Shark_Blade
19-11-10, 15:13
You serious? Most of them were laughters in here:DYes, not even a giggle. Glad my audience were alright and laughed at the right places though.

I just remembered a scene where they entered Grimmauld place and Dumbledore's apparition appeared and came for you towards the screen. A woman in front of me screamed really loud lmao she was terrified.

19-11-10, 15:20
Yes, not even a giggle. Glad my audience were alright and laughed at the right places though.

I just remembered a scene where they entered Grimmauld place and Dumbledore's apparition appeared and came for you towards the screen. A woman in front of me screamed really loud lmao she was terrified.

Ron's expression was priceless:D

Shark_Blade
19-11-10, 15:32
His expression was always priceless. :D

19-11-10, 15:38
You are right about that:)

I've just remembered that, the actor who performs neville longbottom was recently here in Argentina, wow I'm glad he's grown into a fine -good looking-young man:)

http://www.mundosmallville.info/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?p=383196

silver_wolf
19-11-10, 16:00
You serious? Most of them were laughters in here:D
People laughed when Dobby dies?? What assholes!

His expression was always priceless. :D
True :D

19-11-10, 16:09
People laughed when Dobby dies?? What assholes!

Well, not when he was actually hurt, I must admit that his last expressions were tempting for a laugh:D, although i didn't laughed

silver_wolf
19-11-10, 16:22
I just remembered, one of my favorite sequences was the wandering montage, with the radio announcer reading the names of missing people in the background. That combined with the eerie music and that creepy sound the horcrux made, made the whole scene really good I think.

Tonyrobinson
19-11-10, 17:00
My favourite scene was definatley the dance scene. :p

Lara Fan 4Life
19-11-10, 17:24
Going to see it Sunday night, hopefully! :D

DragonSlayer
19-11-10, 18:31
I might go see it in a few weeks time when the crowds have died down a bit that it will be easier to get in to see it.

daventry
19-11-10, 19:53
What a Boring Movie, did they had to strech out the Camping Scenes so much and will Part 2 be Longer http://www.tombraiderforums.com/images/icons/icon2.gif

silver_wolf
19-11-10, 20:17
Shut it, the camping scenes are integral. They allow for character development and get across the point that Harry really is lost without Dumbledore. If you found this movie actually boring, I can't imagine why you saw it in the first place.

daventry
19-11-10, 20:33
Sorry but the Movie just seemed lagged and dragged, what Better and more Interesting Parts from the Book could've been in the Movie.

Howcome the Trio dident realize the Invisibility Cloak is part of the Deathly Hallows Brothers in witch i would assume the Son was James Potter and then Harry got the Cloak.

I hope Part 2 will Kick Up the Action abit.

I see in the Beginning of the Movie that Two of the Harry Clones flew Two of those Invisible Horse Creatures, again since the 5th Movie No one reacted on a strange feeling that He is flying in the Air. Dident Ron and Hermoine get Scared in the 5th Book, because in the Movie its like they knew what they were Flying on.

egypt_gypsie
19-11-10, 21:06
:O

Actually, the camping scenes were longer in the book xD

How could you not like it???

daventry
19-11-10, 21:08
I just dident get it, thats all. :p

silver_wolf
19-11-10, 21:39
Sorry but the Movie just seemed lagged and dragged, what Better and more Interesting Parts from the Book could've been in the Movie.

Howcome the Trio dident realize the Invisibility Cloak is part of the Deathly Hallows Brothers in witch i would assume the Son was James Potter and then Harry got the Cloak.

I hope Part 2 will Kick Up the Action abit.

I see in the Beginning of the Movie that Two of the Harry Clones flew Two of those Invisible Horse Creatures, again since the 5th Movie No one reacted on a strange feeling that He is flying in the Air. Dident Ron and Hermoine get Scared in the 5th Book, because in the Movie its like they knew what they were Flying on.
The bit about the Cloak really isn't all that important, but I'm sure they'll talk more about it in the next one, since they didn't really have time to talk about the Hallows.
Of course there will be more action in the next one.

BoyTRaider
19-11-10, 23:07
To be honest, I quite liked this one. I was a bit annoyed with the fact that they were going to do 2 parts, but after seeing the movie I was glad that they stuck by the book much more than a few of the other movies, thus the explanation for the second part - aside from the obvious they are trying to make more money as well, of course. Lol

But yes, I cracked up quite a lot during a few of the scenes and the acting was top notch. Most of everything was like I had imagined while reading the book..

It's just kind of sad that the next movie shall be the last one.

I grew up with this series. When the first movie was released and Harry was 11, I was 11. And so on and so forth, so I pretty much grew up along side them with the series - might be a worthless train of thought, but I thought it was interesting nonetheless. Lol

I can't wait to see all the action from the upcoming movie tying in with the latter half of the book. It should be just a good, if not the best. Or at least I'll hope. Lol

Rivendell
19-11-10, 23:37
Top stuff - I absolutely loved it! :tmb: The most faithful they've managed to do so far, Imo.

@Daventry - have you read the book? If that's where Part 1 ends, then Part 2 is essentially going to be a Bank Job and the Battle of Hogwarts. **** is going to well and truly hit the fan. It's going to be a bloodbath.

silver_wolf
20-11-10, 00:52
To be honest, I quite liked this one. I was a bit annoyed with the fact that they were going to do 2 parts, but after seeing the movie I was glad that they stuck by the book much more than a few of the other movies, thus the explanation for the second part - aside from the obvious they are trying to make more money as well, of course. Lol

But yes, I cracked up quite a lot during a few of the scenes and the acting was top notch. Most of everything was like I had imagined while reading the book..

It's just kind of sad that the next movie shall be the last one.

I grew up with this series. When the first movie was released and Harry was 11, I was 11. And so on and so forth, so I pretty much grew up along side them with the series - might be a worthless train of thought, but I thought it was interesting nonetheless. Lol

I can't wait to see all the action from the upcoming movie tying in with the latter half of the book. It should be just a good, if not the best. Or at least I'll hope. Lol
Couldn't agree more. Harry Potter has always been a big part of my life; it'll be sad to see it end. Hopefully Jo will return to that world some day...

Shark_Blade
20-11-10, 03:03
HP is a big part of my life as well. I felt sad, but I'm also looking forward to the conclusion of this phenomenal series. :tmb:

daventry
20-11-10, 04:47
I Never read the Books, thats why Half the New Characters and the Story of this Movie got me Confused as if im supposed to Understand what is going on. :o

The Previous Movies i Understood and i got what was going on, because Most of the Characters were there with two or three New Characters that dident bother me. ;)

Should they have made the Previous Books into 2 Movies aswell, would we then knew some of the Characters that was Never Menchioned or Introduced be Understandible, the reason why they got Cramped into this Movie. :confused:

Shark_Blade
20-11-10, 05:08
I Never read the Books, thats why Half the New Characters and the Story of this Movie got me Confused as if im supposed to Understand what is going on. :oYou know the solution now don't you? Try and read the books. :)

Although, I think it's a bit weird. My family and friends doesn't read the books and they get the movies just fine. What part of the movie that you did not get?

Should they have made the Previous Books into 2 Movies aswell, would we then knew some of the Characters that was Never Menchioned or Introduced be Understandible, the reason why they got Cramped into this Movie. :confused:No, they shouldn't make the previous movies a two parter like Deathly Hallows. Kindly refer to my previous post regarding this troublesome nature:

Here is my point of view:

Making a two-parter movies should be treated cautiously. If we look at the demographic of the audience, not all of them are the fans, we should also consider the little children and the casual movie goers that doesn't really get into the books and just in it for the thrill ride.

Now if the studio decided to make HP4 part 1 and HP4 part2, HP 5 part 1, HP 5 part 2,etc...it will endanger the franchise from being overexpose - too much screening time on the cinema, and it could also resulting moviegoers getting tired of HP. It's too much and too little. Once they finished HP 4 part 1, they need to wait 6 moths/1 year for the second part which could really water down the whole experience and excitement if done separately.

Deathly Hallows on the other hand is a different approach - it will be the end of an all time best selling movie franchise, and the studio is giving the fans their last bow with a special two parter. Since it is the finale, I feel that they can really avoid the risk of overexposure here. People will really crowd the cinema for the last time in two parts. Also, it will hopefully please the fans more since they have more time limit and cram more details from the book.

If you're aware, even great films like Lord of the Rings were done in one movie for each volume of the books. Again, I believe it is to avoid from overexposure, and preventing the public from getting tired of them. Too much of a good thing is always bad for you. ;) *eye twinkle*

daventry
20-11-10, 05:24
What Confused me about Deathly Hallows is this: http://www.tombraiderforums.com/images/icons/icon4.gif
Half the New Characters got me Confused as if im supposed to Understand what is going on. :o

The Previous Movies i Understood and i got what was going on, because Most of the Characters were there with two or three New Characters that dident bother me. ;)

Were Most of these New Characters that was Never in the Previous Movies in the Books, i dont even remember their Names. :confused:

The Lord of the Rings Movies i Understood and i get what is going on, even with the Extended Scenes, but what got me Angry after Actually Reading the Books, is that they sort of torn Pages out and put it into a Tumbling Machine and took a Page with their eyes Closed and decided lets put this Part from Book 1 into the Third Movie, now im Loving the Books More then the Movies. :p

Rivendell
20-11-10, 08:52
Half the New Characters got me Confused as if im supposed to Understand what is going on. :o

Like which ones? The Snatchers? The people in the ministry? Minor characters like that are mentioned a few times throughout the series, but in the films, in DH in particular, it doesn't matter if you know their names and back-story, all that matters is the heat of the moment: Are they with, or against Harry?
Black and White. Friend or Enemy?

But of course, it's not always like that. Take Xenophilius for example. He tried to hand Harry to Voldemort, but then you find out that Voldemort had taken Luna.
The characters that matter ARE explained.

Tonyrobinson
20-11-10, 11:44
I don't understand how people misunderstood the movie, I took my sister who has only seen HBP and she seemed to grasp it perfectly. I think maybe the slow pace of the movie is refreshing and essential to understand it fully. :)

Shark_Blade
20-11-10, 13:18
One thing I don't get is why Neville is so angry in this movie.

I mean he's totally lost it; really, really ****ed off. :eek:

He was looking outside the window of Hogwarts train looking gloomy. The next, several Death Eaters came onboard and he was like "Oi losers! He's not here."

As heroic and rebellious as it seems, does he have a death wish? He could get Avada Kedavra for simply jerking off a Death Eater.

I think that was totally out of character for Neville. He's usually the quiet, bright and polite type, not the stupid one that rattles the cages and provoking people to kill him. :rolleyes:

Your thoughts?

ShadyCroft
20-11-10, 13:47
^but didnt that change in the 7th book ? after the whole Ministry thing and all the things that happened during the summer, the news about Harry being the Chosen One, and Death Eaters all over the place looking for him, Neville became more rebellious.

When Harry, Ron and Hermion got together with him in Dumbledore's brother's place, remember what he told them about the Carrows ? how he, Luna and Ginny were trouble makers and never followed the Carrows ? He's changed !

I, Tomb Raider
20-11-10, 13:55
Due to danger of some possible spoilers (maybe) going on in this thread, :o I will not read the last pages, so can you tell me if the last movie was good? Those of you that seen it already, pretty please. :D

tranniversary119
20-11-10, 14:39
I watched it and some of the things in the movie I couldn't remember reading from the book, but I liked it to an extent. It's definitely not my favorite Harry Potter movie but it's certainly one of the best. Here's hoping Part 2 is much better than part 1.

Lara's home
20-11-10, 15:26
I think that was totally out of character for Neville. He's usually the quiet, bright and polite type, not the stupid one that rattles the cages and provoking people to kill him. :rolleyes:

Your thoughts?

As Shady said; he does change a lot in the book too. He got tortured for asking how much muggle-blood one of the dark-arts teacher had, remember?

I, Tomb Raider
20-11-10, 15:35
I watched it and some of the things in the movie I couldn't remember reading from the book, but I liked it to an extent. It's definitely not my favorite Harry Potter movie but it's certainly one of the best. Here's hoping Part 2 is much better than part 1.

Thank you, think I will watch it. :D

silver_wolf
20-11-10, 16:18
Can anyone tell me the name of the song that Harry and Hermione dance to?

lara c. fan
20-11-10, 16:26
One thing I don't get is why Neville is so angry in this movie.

I mean he's totally lost it; really, really ****ed off. :eek:

He was looking outside the window of Hogwarts train looking gloomy. The next, several Death Eaters came onboard and he was like "Oi losers! He's not here."

As heroic and rebellious as it seems, does he have a death wish? He could get Avada Kedavra for simply jerking off a Death Eater.

Your thoughts?

Neville changes a lot in the 7th book... I mean, he's the one that kills Nagini, so already that is just a massive departure from his earlier self. Plus, as Lara's Home and Shady said, Neville gets put through hell in the last book, so it's only natural that you're going to want to stop it at the end. Neville had the chance and the tools (Eventually) to do so.
Plus, I wouldn't imagine he has much respect for the Death Eaters... They did torture his mother and father, and then himself.

Tonyrobinson
20-11-10, 16:39
Can anyone tell me the name of the song that Harry and Hermione dance to?

Nick Cave - O Children! ;)

Rivendell
20-11-10, 16:45
Anyone else love the escape from the ministry scene? I was properly on the edge of my seat. :D Yaxley throwing hexes at them to that music (last half of this track) was amazing!

nu-pAjo6TX8

silver_wolf
20-11-10, 16:47
Yeah, that whole sequence was really cool, and the music helped!
Thanks, Tony! :D

Tonyrobinson
20-11-10, 16:52
I think my favourite sequence was Godrics Hollow something about the scene was exactly how I envisioned it apart from the transformation of Bathilda as I've already mentioned. Other notable scenes for me where the dancing scene and ofcourse the Locket Scene. Luna's brief scenes were great too and so were Xenophilius'. :D

Rai
20-11-10, 17:04
Saw it today.Loved It.Want to see more.Can't wait for 6 months 'till the second half!

Brilliant, there is so much I liked about it.

silver_wolf
20-11-10, 17:20
I think my favourite sequence was Godrics Hollow something about the scene was exactly how I envisioned it apart from the transformation of Bathilda as I've already mentioned. Other notable scenes for me where the dancing scene and ofcourse the Locket Scene. Luna's brief scenes were great too and so were Xenophilius'. :D
A lot of the scenes for me were like the grave yard, where I think they really captured how Rowling intended it to look. The fact that she was a producer probably helped on this one.

Blackmoor
20-11-10, 20:19
Made me think even more than the book, that Harry and Hermione should have gotten together. It would have made a better story AND Hermonie and Ron? No way ever.

Trying not to give spoilers...

My fav bits were the tent dance, the "mudblood" bit was chilling, the 3 of them changing for the Ministry - those characters were good, the doe, and going to Godric's Hollow.

Rai
20-11-10, 20:32
^ The Chemistry between Hermione and Harry was electric especially after the tent dance, you can understand Ron's jealousy, but in a way, as his bond with Hermione seems minimal a Hr/H pairing seems more believable. Then again, it's kind of nice that Ron and Hermione's relationship was more slow to begin with.

peeves
20-11-10, 20:37
I just saw the movie it was really awesome even Better than GoF the best harry potter film yet. My 2nd favorite it Goblet and 3rd is Phoenix. ;) and i almost got sad watching dobby's burial scene. :( It was pretty emotional.

Aphrodite22
20-11-10, 20:40
My fav bits were the tent dance, the "mudblood" bit was chilling, the 3 of them changing for the Ministry - those characters were good, the doe, and going to Godric's Hollow.

i loved that part! one of my fav aswell.

It was a great movie! but still cant beat the order of the phoenix thats my all time fav

peeves
20-11-10, 21:05
There were so many great scenes in the movie it's hard for me to tell which one was my favorite. Mine was probably the umbridge scene and minsitry of magic one where ron has him arm injured. :D And also the bathilda bagshot scene and silver doe as well as dobby's burial.

Love2Raid
20-11-10, 22:00
I have to stay out of this thread now, itīs so hard. :(

Anyway, just finished watching all the previous 6 in a row (not all on the same day, lol). First time I saw the 6th one, I thought it was really good. I was worried because of the 5th one, which I didnīt like very much. They could have done much more with it. Iīm glad the HBP turned out very nice.

I: Good
II: Great
III: Really great
IV: Alright
V: Meh
VI: Really great

Now on to TDH Part I, yay! :)

peeves
20-11-10, 22:07
I have to stay out of this thread now, itīs so hard. :(

Anyway, just finished watching all the previous 6 in a row (not all on the same day, lol). First time I saw the 6th one, I thought it was really good. I was worried because of the 5th one, which I didnīt like very much. They could have done much more with it. Iīm glad the HBP turned out very nice.

I: Good
II: Great
III: Really great
IV: Alright
V: Meh
VI: Really great

Now on to TDH Part I, yay! :)

Speaking of which i watched GoF on thursday and OotP yesterday and DH P1 today. So in my opinion for each movie:
I - Boring
II - Meh
III - Awful
IV - Really Good
V - Pretty Good
VI - Boring
VII - Awesome

Love2Raid
20-11-10, 22:13
Considering the difference between our opinions of the first 6 movies, I donīt know if you finding the 7th one awesome is good or bad. Lol. :p

trXD
20-11-10, 22:17
Decided I'm going to finally start watching the movies, I have read the books and saw the first two movies but I'm kinda wary of watching the others.

robm_2007
20-11-10, 22:20
Do they ever explain where HP went to school before Hogwarts? i think i recall JKR saying how he went to Dudley's school adn Harry used to get beat up and hide in trees or something :p

i was wondering if she ever did even a collection of short stories in the HP universe (instead of a full-scale novel) that some of Harry's days at school with Dudley could be an interesting tale. although how the Dursley's told Aunt Marge that he went to St. Brutus' Secure Centre for Incurably Criminal Boys was ****ing super :vlol:

silver_wolf
20-11-10, 22:32
Originally Posted by Blackmoor http://www.tombraiderforums.com/images/buttons/viewpost.gif (http://www.tombraiderforums.com/showthread.php?p=5010579#post5010579)

I really like the actors and actress that portrayed them in the Ministry, they all seemed very fitting to each of the trio, especially Ron. And I like how awkward Harry was the entire time. :D

peeves
21-11-10, 00:49
Do they ever explain where HP went to school before Hogwarts? i think i recall JKR saying how he went to Dudley's school adn Harry used to get beat up and hide in trees or something :p

i was wondering if she ever did even a collection of short stories in the HP universe (instead of a full-scale novel) that some of Harry's days at school with Dudley could be an interesting tale. although how the Dursley's told Aunt Marge that he went to St. Brutus' Secure Centre for Incurably Criminal Boys was ****ing super :vlol:

That was terrible for poor harry potter. I didn't like how he got beat up all the time. But when he went to hogwarts at age 11 he made new friends.

amore-guy
21-11-10, 01:24
Saw it three days ago!:mis::p Harry Potter movies are getting better and bigger! I loved it so much! I really cannot wait for the final part!! i cant believe its gonna end though! :(

Veronika
21-11-10, 01:59
im gonna see it next week and i cant wait :jmp:

Tonyrobinson
21-11-10, 12:24
Hmm, after long consideration I think I'd rank my order as this:

Best to worst:

POA/OOTP
DH
COS
PS
HBP
GOF

Lara Fan 4Life
21-11-10, 13:51
Seeing it in 3 hours, have my tickets booked and everything! :cln:

Blackmoor
21-11-10, 14:07
I really like the actors and actress that portrayed them in the Ministry, they all seemed very fitting to each of the trio, especially Ron. And I like how awkward Harry was the entire time. :DIt was definitely a highlight of the film. I loved the bit where Ron was saying, "What am I going to do, my wife is all on her own" etc. And Harry pointed out to him that he didn't have a wife. Really made me laugh. :D

JonnyT
21-11-10, 15:12
I've just been to see the new movie and it is awesome :p It's just a shame they had to leave it where they did for another half year :p

silver_wolf
21-11-10, 15:53
It was definitely a highlight of the film. I loved the bit where Ron was saying, "What am I going to do, my wife is all on her own" etc. And Harry pointed out to him that he didn't have a wife. Really made me laugh. :D
lol yeah, I also liked when he was looking over that stall to tell Harry what to do. Just the expression on the guy's face combined with Ron's voice was hilarious. :D

Sir Croft
21-11-10, 15:59
http://chzmemebase.files.wordpress.com/2010/11/4f44d0d7-8e00-47c7-8a73-f81dbde49119.jpg

Shark_Blade
21-11-10, 16:14
LMFAO :vlol:

daventry
21-11-10, 16:15
:vlol: :vlol: :vlol: :vlol: :vlol:

peeves
21-11-10, 20:09
I'm surprised they didn't show dumbledore's funeral scene at the beginning of the movie even though it was rumored. And my father didn't like the part where bellatrix tortured hermione at malfoy manor but i didn't mind that part and my rank is from best to worst as this:
DH
GOF
OOTP

HBP
COS
PS
POA

robm_2007
21-11-10, 20:14
That was terrible for poor harry potter. I didn't like how he got beat up all the time. But when he went to hogwarts at age 11 he made new friends.

isnt JK Rowling such a *****? i mean, she goes out of her way to make Harry Potter's life so miserable with all of his beatings and years of neglect and she kills his parents and practically everyone he ever loved? :mad:

HP is suppose to be a children's story! It should be filled with puppies, rainbows, and grandma's home-made cookies! Not racism, various kinds of voodoo and magic, murder, tragedy, and the deaths of pet birds and dwarves who act as slaves!

peeves
21-11-10, 20:18
isnt JK Rowling such a *****? i mean, she goes out of her way to make Harry Potter's life so miserable with all of his beatings and years of neglect and she kills his parents and practically everyone he ever loved? :mad:

HP is suppose to be a children's story! It should be filled with puppies, rainbows, and grandma's home-made cookies! Not racism, various kinds of voodoo and magic, murder, tragedy, and the deaths of pet birds and dwarves who act as slaves!

I did like the idea of deaths in the franchise as well as dark times but when harry was little whenever he got beaten up i felt bad for him. And i don't agree with the rainbows etc. children's story.

scoopy_loopy
21-11-10, 20:30

This is why it's good, it shows that if you have love, you can overcome severe loss and still wind up a hero - and not a Voldemort.

Gian Carlo
21-11-10, 20:31
I watched HP7 Part 1 yesterday, and I almost cried in some parts of the movie, like Godric's Hollow.. I can't believe that in July of the next year it will be the end D:

Rivendell
21-11-10, 20:44
Godric's Hollow was the most touching part of the film for me. Even more so than Dobby biting the dust. It was in the book too, though.

Saying that, I loved some of Dobby's final words!

"Dobby never wanted to kill! Only maim, or seriously injure!"

peeves
21-11-10, 20:45
This is why it's good, it shows that if you have love, you can overcome severe loss and still wind up a hero - and not a Voldemort.

And what i meant when i said i didn't like how harry got beat up was that i like harry so much and felt bad for him.

Rai
21-11-10, 20:49
Godric's Hollow was the most touching part of the film for me. Even more so than Dobby biting the dust. It was in the book too, though.

Saying that, I loved some of Dobby's final words!

"Dobby never wanted to kill! Only maim, or seriously injure!"

I loved that part with Dobby, "Dobby is a free elf" :D, free forever now :(.

The humour in the film was just brilliant and well placed imo, even when the odds are down and things look bad, there is always room for humour - and love. That's a good message, and JKR told that so well. I'm glad the film did that justice.

The Great Chi
21-11-10, 21:06
I am going to see it this week, and will take a paper hanky with me for Dobby's funeral scene.

Lara Fan 4Life
21-11-10, 21:07
Just back, and wow, it was perfection! :tmb:

Every scene was how I imagined it to look like from the books, the pacing of the film was great, acting was just amazing, especially Emma's! It was extremely dark and mature, showing the danger they are in, just completely different from any Harry Potter movie so far! I know, the book was also dark, but seeing it in film just showed me how dark it really was! Of course, not saying it in a bad way, it was excellent to be honest!

I badly want to go see it again though to make up my mind if it's better than POA or not! :p But it's definitely up there as my favourite HP movie! :D

The humour in the film was just brilliant and well placed imo, even when the odds are down and things look bad, there is always room for humour - and love. That's a good message, and JKR told that so well. I'm glad the film did that justice.

Definitely, it didn't feel forced so to make people forget the darkness of the film, it just fitted in really well!

Favourite scenes - Fight with the death eaters with the 7 Potters, breaking into the Ministry, and of course the dance scene, I was close to crying at that! :( :p

Oh, and it was nothing, but I liked the way it went all dark for a few seconds when changing into a new scene! :)

Wana b like Lara
21-11-10, 21:13
Watched Part 1 on Friday .. *phew* Must say it was a heavy movie to watch. Then again I guess that goes perfect with the so far story .. Kudos Harry Kudos ..

Shark_Blade
22-11-10, 13:50
Yes! Got my HP and the Deathly Hallows Part 1 OST. I've been collecting each one of them since the first one and I love them. :D Only one more left.. :o

http://img338.imageshack.us/img338/3534/conysoftcom128956350268.jpg (http://img338.imageshack.us/i/conysoftcom128956350268.jpg/)

Been listening bits of them at the moment. Loving the intro (Obliviate) and Sky Battle, which is so chaotic and heart pounding.

silver_wolf
22-11-10, 14:44
I didn't much like the music when I listened to it at first, but after I saw the movie and heard it in context I really like this one.

Tonyrobinson
22-11-10, 18:06
Hey, is this a mistake but Cho Chang in the books is a year older than Harry but she is in the 7th book still apparently at Hogwarts. :o

peeves
22-11-10, 18:10
Hey, is this a mistake but Cho Chang in the books is a year older than Harry but she is in the 7th book still apparently at Hogwarts. :o

It could be a mistake but i have no idea why she still is at hogwarts in the 7th book.

robm_2007
22-11-10, 20:38
It could be a mistake but i have no idea why she still is at hogwarts in the 7th book.

maybe she flunked year. JK Rowling wanted to make it clear that not all Asians are smart :pi:

silver_wolf
22-11-10, 20:44
She isn't at Hogwarts, she comes back through the passage in the Hog's Head to fight.

Love2Raid
22-11-10, 21:08
It could be that she is in the same year as Harry in the movies. I think I saw her in the same class as Harry once, not sure in which movie that was though. :o

They changed a lot. For example, Parvati and Padma Patil are both in Gryffindor in the movies, but in the books they are in different houses.

peeves
22-11-10, 21:59
It could be that she is in the same year as Harry in the movies. I think I saw her in the same class as Harry once, not sure in which movie that was though. :o

They changed a lot. For example, Parvati and Padma Patil are both in Gryffindor in the movies, but in the books they are in different houses.

Silver wolf explains everything above ^ ^
So she comes back to hogwarts to fight.

Love2Raid
22-11-10, 22:36
Oh, oops. :o

I don't remember if she was there in the book, I think not. :confused:

Your_Envy*
24-11-10, 10:26
Watched it yesterday, it was amazing! :cln: I loved it, especially the atmosphere. They did a great job since the book is long and it's hard to include everything in the movie.

I checked few pages and I saw you don't scream SPOILERS!! and add everything to white so I will do the same and be quiet about it. :p

When Bellatrix tortured Hermione.. Wow! That was scary, Hermione was fantastic in that screaming, you could really feel her pain. Dobby was so funny, his sentences are priceless! :vlol: It was so touching when he passed away but I didn't cry, which is a miracle. :pi: I'll probably cry a river in the second part. :whi:
Malfoy's basement was HUGE! I don't know if I am the only one but in my imagination it was really tiny. :p Too bad they didn't show Krum at the marriage party, I like him. :cln:
I also think they should explain why Death Eaters followed Harry, Ron and Hermione in that coffee shop. If you read the books you know of course, but some people only watch movies. Well if you realize the Eaters come after Lovegood says "Lord Voldemort" then okay, but I am sure I wouldn't notice that. That's the only thing that "bothered" me. I love the action and again, the atmosphere. :cln:

I LOVE IT! <3 I'd give it 9,9/10. :cln:

Ikas90
24-11-10, 10:28
I plan on watching it tomorrow. I've just watched the first 6 over the last week.

Hope it will be good! The trailer looks awesome.

And while I'm waiting for Part 2 to come out, I might as well read the last books.

touchthesky
24-11-10, 10:30
We're all weeping now, weeping because
There ain't nothing we can do to protect you
O children
Lift up your voice, lift up your voice
Children
Rejoice, rejoice
Hey little train! We are all jumping on
The train that goes to the Kingdom
We're happy, Ma, we're having fun
And the train ain't even left the station
Hey, little train! Wait for me!
I once was blind but now
I see Have you left a seat for me?
Is that such a stretch of the imagination?
Hey little train! Wait for me!
I was held in chains but now I'm free
I'm hanging in there, don't you see
In this process of elimination
It's beyond my wildest expectation
And the train ain't even left the station

Rai
24-11-10, 10:53
@Ana, yeah I imagined the basement to be really small, like they were all cramped in there. I saw it more as a cupboard for some reason. but then, it is a mansion, so maybe it was right to be big.

Shark_Blade
24-11-10, 11:13
I LOVE IT! <3 I'd give it 9,9/10. :cln:I love your enthusiasm. And yeah that's pretty much my rating too for the movie.:p

Your_Envy*
24-11-10, 11:29
@Ana, yeah I imagined the basement to be really small, like they were all cramped in there. I saw it more as a cupboard for some reason. but then, it is a mansion, so maybe it was right to be big.

Oh good, I am not the only one. :D Yeah, you're right. I really thought it will be a small place so I was kinda shocked when I saw it.

I love your enthusiasm. And yeah that's pretty much my rating too for the movie.:p

You rock! :jmp: I love Harry Potter since I was.. 10? I don't know when the 1st book was translated in Slovene but it's been a while. :cln: And I am 20 now. :p

Lara Fan 4Life
24-11-10, 11:38
Oh and I liked the cartoon telling of The Tale of the Three Brothers, really simple, but I liked it ... Yeah, I pretty much liked every scene! :p

touchthesky
24-11-10, 11:55
Oh and I liked the cartoon telling of The Tale of the Three Brothers, really simple, but I liked it ... Yeah, I pretty much liked every scene! :p

Yeh, I am hoping there are more of them on the dvd.

Rivendell
24-11-10, 15:20
Well if you realize the Eaters come after Lovegood says "Lord Voldemort" then okay, but I am sure I wouldn't notice that. That's the only thing that "bothered" me. I love the action and again, the atmosphere. :cln:

It bothered me at first too - but it would've contradicted the rest of the movies if people suddenly didn't say his name.

Books:
"Lord Voldemort" - HUSH!! OMG!! *Shivers* *Shakes* Don't say his name!! It will alert people to your presence!!

Films:
"Lord Voldemort" - .. Oh. Why are there Death Eaters following me?

It wasn't explained, but then again, nobody has really cared about saying it in the films, and Ron hasn't had his spasm-reaction the books have always described from the start either.

*Shrugs*

Your_Envy*
24-11-10, 15:46

Yeah, I liked that part of the movie too. :jmp: So simple but yet so beautiful at the same time. :D

It bothered me at first too - but it would've contradicted the rest of the movies if people suddenly didn't say his name.

Books:
"Lord Voldemort" - HUSH!! OMG!! *Shivers* *Shakes* Don't say his name!! It will alert people to your presence!!

Films:

It wasn't explained, but then again, nobody has really cared about saying it in the films, and Ron hasn't had his spasm-reaction the books have always described from the start either.

*Shrugs*

But in the books it's explained that his name is now under taboo spell, and that explanation scene with Ron would only take a minute. :p And you're right, Ron in the books acts totally different when it comes to Voldemort's name, in the movies he doesn't even care. :D Ah well, I still love it. :cln: This was the only thing that bothered me, but other than that it's fantastic. :jmp:

silver_wolf
24-11-10, 16:02
That was really cool, shows the creativity in the series.

Books:

Films:

*Shrugs*
I think they'll explain it in the next part, since they made such a big deal of Xeno saying "VOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLDEMOOOOOOOOOOORT!" and then the Death Eaters swooshing in.

Tonyrobinson
24-11-10, 16:03
It will be interesting to see how the mirror is explained in the next movie for the fans who don't read the books. I have to add though that as a book fan I'm a wee bit sad they cut down all the vision sequences and didn't explain to the audience that Grindelwald was the most dark wizard before Voldemort was in town and why he was in jail.

The Great Chi
24-11-10, 16:08
Just saw it today. It was well done, but the 'stuck in a tent in the wilderness' scenes went on and on and on, nearly as long as it did in the book

Loved the bit when Dolores Umbridge got zapped in the minisity of magic, I had to stop myself shouting "Avra kadabra" you cat loving ***** :D

The Dobby death scene was slightly dissapointing, because I kept thinking, why is Harry Potter holding a plastic puppet ? :p

Croft_Original
24-11-10, 16:18
The Dobby death scene was slightly dissapointing, because I kept thinking, why is Harry Potter holding a plastic puppet ? :p

*Sniffff* I don't want to see this one; I'd already been warned about this after my niece read the book.:(

Croft.

trfanX34
24-11-10, 16:23
Woah, I saw it last sunday and I think it's OK, but it disappointed me a little. I didn't remember anything from the book O_O I'll have to read it again.
I had to see it in catalan and the voice acting is terrible.
The scene with that old woman (In catalan she's Dolors Plorors, but I don't know her name in english) and Harry is just as I remembered.

^ And this.

Dingaling
24-11-10, 23:38
Platform 9 and 3/4s! (http://perezhilton.com/2010-11-24-most-epic-harry-potter-prank-ever-done-to-mta-nyc-transit-subway-sign)

trXD
24-11-10, 23:45

*Shrugs*

On the same note, I seriously wanted to punch harry when he said Voldermorts name after being told about that spell, what an idiot!!! >.<

Your_Envy*
25-11-10, 10:44
Platform 9 and 3/4s! (http://perezhilton.com/2010-11-24-most-epic-harry-potter-prank-ever-done-to-mta-nyc-transit-subway-sign)

:vlol: That's awesome! They should keep it. :p

On the same note, I seriously wanted to punch harry when he said Voldermorts name after being told about that spell, what an idiot!!! >.<

IKR? :vlol: The boy should THINK a little bit. :p

scoopy_loopy
25-11-10, 10:49
The thing that annoyed me about the trace was that no one (from the trio) worked it out for bloody ages. GAH.

The Great Chi
26-11-10, 12:46
I have religiously bought each Harry Potter film as they came out on DVD as they were each in their own right brilliant, but this one, I just dont know.

When you boil down what we saw, there was very little action compaired to previous films. The 'tent in the wilderness' scenes went on and on forever and the battles were condensed down to around ten minutes.

Am I the only one who thinks they should have made the last book in just one film, just like the other prevoius films, rather than milk it for the money as two seperate films ?

Sir Croft
26-11-10, 14:04

Effin epic!

peeves
26-11-10, 16:56

That was just a pointless prank.

touchthesky
26-11-10, 21:13
Bit over-done tbh.

xcrushterx
27-11-10, 00:39
I saw it today. Loved it :D

Anyway, burning question for the day: does anyone know if they're gonna include the Chamber of Secrets in PII and show Hermione killing the cup? :)

peeves
27-11-10, 00:49
I saw it today. Loved it :D

Anyway, burning question for the day: does anyone know if they're gonna include the Chamber of Secrets in PII and show Hermione killing the cup? :)

They might but i thought harry destroys the cup and TBH Part 2 of the final movie will be epic however when it ends it'll be sad as hell because the whole franchise will be over. There'll always be DVD and ABC Family for that.

Shark_Blade
27-11-10, 00:49
No one knows, but I'm sure they'll show it. It's all about visuals in the movies. It's much better than just her talking how they destroyed it as in the books.

xcrushterx
27-11-10, 00:53
No one knows, but I'm sure they'll show it. It's all about visuals in the movies. It's much better than just her talking how they destroyed it as in the books.
True.

I ask because in one of the clips on IMDB it shows a really short bit of footage of Emma and Rupert walking through a circular hole towards some rusted ladders. Looked much like the CoS.

silver_wolf
27-11-10, 03:50
I read in a preview that Ron and Hermione face some sort of Voldy-tidal wave when destroying the horcrux, so probably.

peeves
27-11-10, 13:02
I read in a preview that Ron and Hermione face some sort of Voldy-tidal wave when destroying the horcrux, so probably.

It's just like the locket where harry and ron faced the voldy type wave so exactly.

msalpha2omega
27-11-10, 14:42
OH. MY. GOD!!!! Just watched part 1 of the Deathly Hallows!! It was a GREAT FILM! There were so many details of the book and I'm so excited about this! I would never imagine the story moving so far to Doby's death and Voldemort taking Dumbledor's wand. I definitely can't wait to watch part 2!!!!!! :jmp:

peeves
27-11-10, 14:50
OH. MY. GOD!!!! Just watched part 1 of the Deathly Hallows!! It was a GREAT FILM! There were so many details of the book and I'm so excited about this! I would never imagine the story moving so far to Doby's death and Voldemort taking Dumbledor's wand. I definitely can't wait to watch part 2!!!!!! :jmp:

I agree Deathly Hallows is my new favorite potter film. Before DH and after GoF was released my favorite was GoF then and OotP second. So many intense scenes and suspenseful parts and to top it off with the cherry on top of the cake they put dobby's death scene in with sad music. ;) :D

touchthesky
27-11-10, 15:56
OOTP...second?

REALLY?

peeves
27-11-10, 16:45
OOTP...second?

REALLY?

It's 3rd now that DH is out.

touchthesky
27-11-10, 18:18
It's the worst one. :p

peeves
27-11-10, 18:21

Not on my watch. The worst ones were PoA and HBP.

touchthesky
27-11-10, 18:24
PoA was awful, yeah but HBP was good :) Definately a breath of fresh air after OOTP.

xcrushterx
27-11-10, 18:43
Thiiiiiiiiiis! OotP is one of my favourite books, but the movie just ruined it.

Underhoe
27-11-10, 18:57
I just watched it. Well, what can I say... I think it was a bit boring.:o
There were some great scenes, but other than that...meh. Though I must say I almost cried at Dobby's death. :o
The scene where Bathilda Bagshot "transformed" into Nagini was amazing.:p

peeves
27-11-10, 19:27
PoA was awful, yeah but HBP was good :) Definately a breath of fresh air after OOTP.

Thiiiiiiiiiis! OotP is one of my favourite books, but the movie just ruined it.

I can't believe Alfonso Cauron ruined PoA as well as John Williams, John Williams is the main reason why i hate the first 3 films and the HBP it just didn't stand up to my expectations because it simply wasn't dark enough.

Nemo_91
27-11-10, 20:36
I saw it today, and loved it. I think it's right up there as one of the best films in the series.

touchthesky
27-11-10, 20:51
I am re-reading book 7. I had forgotten the "It's not all about wandwork." Thing xD.

Love2Raid
27-11-10, 21:24
I can't believe Alfonso Cauron ruined PoA as well as John Williams, John Williams is the main reason why i hate the first 3 films and the HBP it just didn't stand up to my expectations because it simply wasn't dark enough.
Alfonso Cuarón did absolutely great work for PoA. It's very artistic (what happens to the flowers when the Dementors come near, the tree that changes with every season, I love those things), funny, scary... it's just right. I would not say he ruined it, not at all. Even a small detail like the effect of the Expelliarmus spell was done so much better. It did what it should do, disarm someone. Not blast them 10 feet away. :confused:
And speaking of Dementors, they were so much better than in OoTP. They ruined them in OoTP. Probably to avoid comparison with The Lord of the Rings, but come on, they looked ridiculous.

And the music of John Williams is fantastic as usual. When I think of the HP movies I hear that music, it's just epic.

I don't say this often, but I think you really have poor taste. Sorry. :o

Rivendell
27-11-10, 22:08
^ I agree with what you said about Alfonso. I absolutely loved his artistic direction in PoA. :tmb:

However, it's usually not his fault that people who don't like PoA hate on the film. Don't like the film? Blame the director. That's the usual thing. But it's the screen writer who comes up with the bare bones of the film. The script. The story. It's the adaption, and the amount of things they missed out that seems to bug most fans - and that isn't down to Alfonso. It's Steve Kloves who's written every film.

But, I've got to say - I can't see much difference between the Dementors in PoA and OotP, and I wasn't keen on either of them. They're just not how I picture them.
You're right too though, I think the difference is to avoid similarity between them and the Ringwraiths from The Lord of the Rings. But they're described very similarly in the books. They should've stuck to that.

The Dementor's Kiss should have stayed the way it was in the book. Something slow, gentle, forceful, borderline sensual, and downright unnerving and disturbing. I'll never forget the description of one 'lovingly' prising the hands apart in order to clamp its jaw over the face of its victim. Not the physically contact-less fly-by suckathon that they do in the films.

Dudley was curled up on the ground, his arms clamped over his face. A second Dementor was crouching low over him, gripping his wrists in its slimy hands, prising them slowly, almost lovingly apart, lowering its hooded head towards Dudley's face as though about to kiss him.

On the subject of Dementors - I know this isn't how they're represented in either the books or the films, but I love this interpretation that someone put on DeviantArt. :cln:

http://img526.imageshack.us/img526/274/hpdementorkissbywynahir.jpg

Love2Raid
27-11-10, 23:59
You got a good point there about the writer. When you judge one of the movies by which parts were in/out/changed, then you can't blame it on the director (or praise the director for it). But you can like or dislike the overall 'vibe' of the movie I suppose.
The Order of the Phoenix is my least favourite movie, I watched it again the other day and I know now that it's mainly because of the story. The book has so many pages, it was inevitable that a lot had to be cut. I was disappointed when I saw how short the part in the Ministry of Magic was, there were supposed to be all those weird other rooms. :(
But anyway, I blamed it on the director and therefore I was worried about the Half-blood Prince, but I loved it and I can't wait to see the 7th movie :D (still haven't seen it :().

That Dementor picture is seriously awesome! :eek:
Really weird, with that horse face, lol. XD

In my imagination they look exactly like those Ringwraiths (thanks for mentioning that name, totally forgot what they were called :p), but their feet don't show. They don't walk but they don't fly either (like in the movies). They glide, slowly and creepy. And I agree about the kiss, it's fascinating, disgusting and scary at the same time. I don't know why they changed that, maybe because it would be hard to see what was happening (the soul being sucked out). :o

Something entirely different though. I watched The Goblet of Fire a while ago and I was wondering, what the hell did Madam Maxime eat out of Hagrid's beard? So gross! >_<

peeves
28-11-10, 00:51
To the above posts you forgot to mention about the Dementors in DH :p I don't see no difference either in the dementors of PoA OotP and DH. The dementors appeared quite a bit in PoA. But the PoA movie for me was boring because it didn't have any sad emotional deaths in it it wasn't intense enough for me Voldemort didn't appear in that movie and 1492 pictures was in charge.

toxicraider
28-11-10, 09:53
I just saw the film yesterday, it was amazing! Probably my favourite film so far, and one of the more faithful to the original book, even if they did have to leave out stuff which you wouldn't understand had you not read the book. They didn't sacrifice too much of the story for action sequences (aside from at the beginning), and I actually quite liked how they made the scene with Bathilda much darker.

Ada the Mental
28-11-10, 11:36
I'm seeing the movie for a second time tonight. :yah: It was great!

My favourite sequence has to be the Ministry of Magic. I love how the Polyjuiced actors got the Trio's body language and mannerisms down to a T!

Xenophilius was great, and so were the new Death Eaters and the Snatchers. I was expecting to see more of Greyback, though. It was weird how little screentime he got compared to the promotion. He even had his own poster and everything. :confused:

For once I was impressed with Emma Watson's acting. She used to overact in previous films but was just right in this one.

My only real complaint is the fact that they kept stuff in (the mirror shard and the taboo) and didn't bother exlaining them for the non-readers.

^ I agree with what you said about Alfonso. I absolutely loved his artistic direction in PoA. :tmb:

However, it's usually not his fault that people who don't like PoA hate on the film. Don't like the film? Blame the director. That's the usual thing. But it's the screen writer who comes up with the bare bones of the film. The script. The story. It's the adaption, and the amount of things they missed out that seems to bug most fans - and that isn't down to Alfonso. It's Steve Kloves who's written every film.

Finally, someone said this! I don't get why people keep blaming the directors. I'm sick of hearing about how David Yates "ruined" Harry Potter.

Nemo_91
28-11-10, 12:11
The Tale of the Three Brothers scene was so amazing! It was probably my favourite scene in the film. It was beautiful.

toxicraider
29-11-10, 16:49
The Tale of the Three Brothers scene was so amazing! It was probably my favourite scene in the film. It was beautiful.
Yeah, I forgot to mention that. I really loved how it was done. :D

peeves
29-11-10, 20:50
For some reason PoA movie seemed old fashion to me meaning that it had ghost horse scenes and lots of stuff from the old days such as paintings knights opera singers and the music was old fashion to me too that's mainly why PoA is my least favorite potter film. And HBP had too much happiness in it and comedy, love scenes.

Rivendell
29-11-10, 21:27
^ Pretty much like the book does, then? In all honesty, not even as much as the book.

On a side note .. Whoa. :cln:

bQS-qJjTmoM

Rivendell
29-11-10, 21:39
Edit - Double oops -

Love2Raid
29-11-10, 21:45
To the above posts you forgot to mention about the Dementors in DH :p I don't see no difference either in the dementors of PoA OotP and DH. The dementors appeared quite a bit in PoA. But the PoA movie for me was boring because it didn't have any sad emotional deaths in it it wasn't intense enough for me Voldemort didn't appear in that movie and 1492 pictures was in charge.

PoA:

http://redsoxgirl46.mlblogs.com/dementor_prisoner_of_azkaban.jpg
Couldn't find a better one, sorry. :o

OotP:

http://www.harry-potter-movie-buzz.com/wp-content/uploads/harrypotter/large_Dementor%20Attack-ete02v28.jpg

silver_wolf
30-11-10, 02:33
yeah, they looked better in PoA.

tonyme
30-11-10, 07:46
I saw it 2 nights ago. I loved it, yes, but I didn't feel this HP excitement I felt in previous films. Plus, the Ron-being-jealous thing was poorly done, IMO because it was all in like one scene, out of the sudden. If they'd have done it in a more progressive way it would have been more believable and a lot less wtf.

Also, I imagined the climax of the movie to be a lot LOT more intense than it actually was.

AmericanAssassin
30-11-10, 08:13
I too imagined Malfoy Manor and the wand being taken to be a bit more exciting, but overall I thought HP7P1 was pretty good. :D

tonyme
30-11-10, 10:21
^ Yeah. For me it was far too bright and uneventful, unfortunately!

The snake scene however, that was absolutely brilliant!:tmb: The whole Christmas segment was great.

Sir Croft
01-12-10, 13:45
Troll Science: Now Potterish!

http://chzmemebase.files.wordpress.com/2010/11/aa76cfeb-80db-4092-812c-c0bea5114593.jpg

Lara Fan 4Life
01-12-10, 15:32
^ :vlol: So true! :p

The film has grossed $604,395,291 in less than 2 weeks on release! :D :tmb:

silver_wolf
01-12-10, 15:36
We got this email today from my school chancellor. It made me happy:
Hello, everyone. Thanks for all the replies to my request for possible temporary names for the new residence hall. I've received the suggestion of "Hogwarts" many times, so please don't feel the need to send me that one any more at this point.

Best wishes,

Joe

Tonyrobinson
01-12-10, 15:39
That Dear Sir, is truly EPIC!

silver_wolf
01-12-10, 16:11
It damn well better be named Hogwarts... :pi:

Rai
01-12-10, 18:06
Troll Science: Now Potterish!

http://chzmemebase.files.wordpress.com/2010/11/aa76cfeb-80db-4092-812c-c0bea5114593.jpg

Harry stowing away in Hermione's bag could have solved so many problems in DH.

xxitsxnadyaxx
01-12-10, 19:11
^^^ OMGAH

brilliant -.-

oh btw...
http://i28.************/282jfc1.jpg

silver_wolf
01-12-10, 21:00
You can do that with just about anything.

Rai
01-12-10, 22:28
^Yeah you could, but it's still funny! :p

Sir Croft
01-12-10, 23:11
Harry doesn't want to hump his sister. :pi:

Ada the Mental
01-12-10, 23:55
Harry doesn't want to hump his sister. :pi:

Nooo, but he wants to hump a girl that looks like his mother. :p

TippingWater
02-12-10, 00:03