PDA

View Full Version : The General Harry Potter thread

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36

Rai
04-04-11, 11:17
^Aww Bless him. But I never knew he'd acted before Harry Potter.

Shark_Blade
04-04-11, 12:18
I do, I kept hearing about Dan acting in David Copperfield and Chris Columbus kept praising that Dan was great in that film. So I searched it on youtube today and was surprised, he was good and too cute in that film! X3

Now if only Emma Watson acted prior to HP..:p But nah, she never acted before.

peeves
04-04-11, 14:13
The screening is good for part 2 of DH only a few more months til the release. And 11 more days for me to the release of DHP1 on DVD.

Your_Envy*
04-04-11, 14:20
So, since you know.. Where is this movie from? :vlol: Ignore Ginny, poor gurl. :p

http://www.shrani.si/f/3N/EY/29ObHxZ0/j9obj4.gif

Tonyrobinson
04-04-11, 15:01
So, since you know.. Where is this movie from? :vlol: Ignore Ginny, poor gurl. :p

http://www.shrani.si/f/3N/EY/29ObHxZ0/j9obj4.gif

It's from a Ricky Gervais UK TV series called Extra's they have a new famous guess star every week. It's very funny. :D

anniversarytr11
04-04-11, 15:33
I loved extras, it was when I actually liked Ricky Gervais, now he is just annoying :o shame they don't do the show anymore.

Rivendell
04-04-11, 16:37
This is a really interesting article explaining why some changes have been made in the final film!

Link (http://www.cinemablend.com/new/Exclusive-Harry-Potter-Producer-Explains-In-Detail-Which-Changes-To-Expect-In-The-Final-Film-24024.html)

I get their reasoning for not including charging desks - but ... they somehow manage to contradict that reason by saying Wormtail strangling himself is 'juvenile' compared to what they did to him: have him thwacked slapstick style by an elf. :pi:

Tonyrobinson
04-04-11, 23:07
NYC DVD premiere live tonight on MTVs website! But I can't watch it in the UK. :(

peeves
05-04-11, 00:22
NYC DVD premiere live tonight on MTVs website! But I can't watch it in the UK. :(

Link?

Tonyrobinson
05-04-11, 15:57
Sorry I didn't give a link last night I must've signed out after I posted. Anyway one interesting thing I heard was that during the Test Screenings epilogue scene they used the Leaving Hogwarts theme what I think should be kept because it's the perfect end to the series and retconnects to the begining presuming the last shot will be kept as a rebuilt Hogwarts. :D

peeves
05-04-11, 23:20
So what i did was pointless since i don't use itunes much no more i bought DH P1 from itunes well i preordered it since it ain't available yet.

Tonyrobinson
06-04-11, 15:17
According to COS Forums the Test screening tha people seen may be leaked onto the internet I really hope it's not true and it's just some Punk ass playing a joke on us but this was posted.

http://i56.************/15x9x92.jpg

amiro1989
06-04-11, 18:34
^My heart skipped a beat. :cln:

Shark_Blade
07-04-11, 09:20
Maybe you guys know this already, but I just realized this last night...:p

I remember back then when the first HP movie came out on dvd. It was spelled 'Sorceror's Stone' on the cover and the item was called just that in the film by the actors. I was so annoyed and gutted since it didn't follow the book's original title (Yes, I have the UK version).

Last year I bought HP 1-6 on BD just for the HD treatment. Nothing better than Hermione in HD lol. But just last night I realized that the title on the cover was 'Philosopher's Stone' (!), or it was there all the time but I didn't consciously aware of it.
And to my surprise, the actors all called the alchemic product : the Philosopher's Stone.
Hence, there seems to be two different version of the films! (Yeah but like I said, many might have known this..could be just me).

But hey, I was pleasantly satisfied. It's those little thing that made me happy.
I thought that film was doomed in history to be called 'Sorceror's Stone'.

Admles
07-04-11, 10:17
The true version is "Philosophers Stone"

"Sorcerors Stone" was a title adapted for American audiences, because philosopher has a different meaning there.

Shark_Blade
07-04-11, 10:28
Yeah I knew about the book's 2 version, but I only thought that the film has only one version - Sorceror's Stone. The dvd released here back then (when Blu Ray never existed yet) only have the 'Sorceror's Stone' version.

Later in life, 'Philosopher's Stone' step into my life and now I feel complete lmao. :p

Tonyrobinson
07-04-11, 10:36
No I remember when the film first came out I bought it on VHS and it was Philospher's since I'm in the UK but my PC game was also the PAL UK edition and was called the Sorceror's Stone and I watched it on TV in America once and it was Sorceror's I personally prefere the American title it's more mystical and I love the fact Lara went after the Philosopher's stone in TRC! :vlol:

peeves
09-04-11, 01:08
No I remember when the film first came out I bought it on VHS and it was Philospher's since I'm in the UK but my PC game was also the PAL UK edition and was called the Sorceror's Stone and I watched it on TV in America once and it was Sorceror's I personally prefere the American title it's more mystical and I love the fact Lara went after the Philosopher's stone in TRC! :vlol:

It's called Sorcerer's Stone where i live in America. Thus i always call it that.

Tonyrobinson
11-04-11, 01:13
Hey guys guess what I bought at Midnight on Bluray! :p

Shark_Blade
11-04-11, 01:14
^A Twilight movie? :p

Tonyrobinson
11-04-11, 01:47
Yes! Haha don't be silly I got that in December. :tea:

I was pleasently surprised to see it in 24 hour Tescos around 11:45PM when I took a drive out to get milk for my breakfast tommorow, low and behold there it was a big box full being stacked onto the shelves for tommorow. They did not even organise a midnight release what I thought would have sold more copies but I picked it up straight away and bought it. Let me just say it is stunning in HD those mountains and cinematography Wow! There was even every step and crack and bird to hear in the forest I felt like I was in the movie!

Shark_Blade
11-04-11, 02:05
Good for you. Yeah can't wait for DH to come out here as well.

Quick question though, is there any BD that doesn't come in widescreen? I'm sick of those black bars on top and below of the film. When I pull out my dvds yesterday I found that my Sorceror's Stone plays in full screen and it felt so much satisfying to watch it than in HD (which plays widescreen version). So. Much. Better.

Is the 'Ultimate Collection' full screen though? They should put it as an option, it's such a nuisance to have those black bars, like I'm watching a minimised movie..:rolleyes:

Also, I realized my BD has a lot of extra features missing from the dvd counterparts. :( I'm sure they did it purposely so they can resell it again on 'Ultimate Collection'. Some noteable missing things are like Filch's Office menu, touring Hogwarts like going into Dumbledore's Office like fiddling with his telescopes and magical instruments/equipments, going into Honeydukes and Diagon Alley's shops and many more (which are missing on BD)!

:(:(

Tonyrobinson
11-04-11, 02:14
I don't think any of the blurays are full screen but there should be the option of aspect ratio from the blu ray menu or Tv remote then you can set it to a picture format without the bars. :)

Shark_Blade
11-04-11, 02:17
Really? There's nothing on BD menu for sure since I've explored much of everything last night. I could try check my tv setting if it can be rid of the black bars. Thanks! :)

Tonyrobinson
11-04-11, 02:25
I should elaborate by Bluray menu I mean the menu where you go to get set up options not the actual film's menu. ;)

Shark_Blade
11-04-11, 02:45
Yeah, the PS3 menu where you press the triangle button. Got it. :)

peeves
11-04-11, 16:46
How's DH Part 1? Well it stopped playing in the movies recently where i live so perhaps that's why it releases on friday where i live when did the movie stop playing in the movies for you?

Shark_Blade
12-04-11, 00:42
Isn't it like December last year? It's like 4 months ago, so of course it's not playing in the movies anymore peeves.

DragonSlayer
12-04-11, 18:00
I just saw a sky movies ad for Deathly Hallows part 1, it showed some parts from DH part 2 i only saw 1 scene from part 2, Harry fighting voldemort, there may have been more i don't know, i only saw the last few seconds of the ad.

peeves
12-04-11, 19:25
Isn't it like December last year? It's like 4 months ago, so of course it's not playing in the movies anymore peeves.

Well it didn't stop playing in the movies where i live til Like right before april started it was still playing in the movies in march. But now it stopped.

Rivendell
12-04-11, 19:25
I watched the Blu Ray of DH1 last night - loved it, still!
I think they might have toned down the Horcrux-explosion sfx slightly though.. :pi:

I've got to say however, that the deleted scenes were all pretty rubbish - apart from the solemn moment with Aunt Petunia.

peeves
12-04-11, 19:27
Well that explains everything why America gets the DVD release after the UK does because the UK the movie stops playing in theaters in december and for the US in March. Is there anywhere in the world that the movie stops playing in theaters after the US and gets the DVD release before?

WillG
12-04-11, 19:34
Got the Deathly Hallows Pt. 1 DVD today, I haven't watched it yet though.

xcrushterx
13-04-11, 00:00
Well that explains everything why America gets the DVD release after the UK does because the UK the movie stops playing in theaters in december and for the US in March. Is there anywhere in the world that the movie stops playing in theaters after the US and gets the DVD release before?No, the UK gets the DVD before the US because the movies are British.

peeves
13-04-11, 02:51
No, the UK gets the DVD before the US because the movies are British.

They're popular in america too ya know so instead of 1 day gap between the countries there's a 4 day gap instead. So what about other countries? So Japan gets it last ha ha! :p

scoopy_loopy
13-04-11, 05:41
^
I have no idea what message you're trying to get across there...

Shark_Blade
13-04-11, 05:53
..and you're happy because Japan gets it last. Why?

xcrushterx
13-04-11, 07:29
They're popular in america too ya know so instead of 1 day gap between the countries there's a 4 day gap instead. So what about other countries? So Japan gets it last ha ha! :p
I know...but they're British, and that's why we get them first.

peeves
13-04-11, 11:02
..and you're happy because Japan gets it last. Why?

Actually I'm happy that the United States gets them before Japan does so this way Unites states doesn't get them last. Otherwise If I lived in japan i'd be disappointed if i was a harry potter fan.

scoopy_loopy
13-04-11, 11:23
Actually I'm happy that the United States gets them before Japan does so this way Unites states doesn't get them last. Otherwise If I lived in japan i'd be disappointed if i was a harry potter fan.

Why are you making this such an issue... the reasoning behind it all is probably something really dull - regarding shipping or region localisation (PAL/NTSC, subtitling... etc.) or something.

(and in fact France got it first... on the 8th. :ton:)

xcrushterx
13-04-11, 11:55
(and in fact France got it first... on the 8th. :ton:)
Random Euro countries tend to get movies/DVDs first for some reason. Usually Germany from what I've noticed XD

peeves
13-04-11, 13:20
Random Euro countries tend to get movies/DVDs first for some reason. Usually Germany from what I've noticed XD

Germany gets it on friday just like the US.

xcrushterx
13-04-11, 13:59
Mhmm, I know. Just sayin' that from what I've noticed they tend to get things first lol.

Tonyrobinson
13-04-11, 21:52
In reguards to deleted scenes my opinion is opposite to Rivendell's I happened to love each of them apart from the God awful acting in the skimming stones scene and Dudley's hand shake I am so glad they cut it because it was so good and touching in the book but incredibly crap and trying too hard to be funny in the film but ending up quite painstakingly cringe worthy. :o

xcrushterx
13-04-11, 22:06
Do the deleted scenes include the full torture scene? I read that it was removed because Emma's performance was so good. I wish they'd kept it, it'd have been pretty good :(

peeves
13-04-11, 22:21
Spain gets the DVD release tomorra just one day before i do.

Tonyrobinson
13-04-11, 22:26
No they don't include the full deleted torture scene. But Maximum movie mode on the Bluray does include the behind the scenes cut version of the forest scene what David Yates said was too much like "Saw" where Scabiour is about to drag off Hermione and have some fun with her. And says something along the lines of "You smell like Vanilla, I think I'll have fun with you!" and sniffs her neck and hair because he remembers the perfume from earlier and then as he drags her off into the forest to presumably have this fun. Ron shouts some insult at him and he beats the **** clean outta him they sort've knee him in the balls and kick him all over when he's on the ground. The scene was cut because it was just TOO dark for the film and rightly so because I think it would've put the film into "15" status. It's a very chilling scene I only wish they'd kept it but then the sexual overtones are a bit much but then again it's more faithful to that scene as it plays out in the book but with Scabiour instead of Greyback. :)

Rivendell
13-04-11, 22:56
Wow! I'm going to have to watch Maximum Movie mode! :eek:

peeves
13-04-11, 23:25
Wow! I'm going to have to watch Maximum Movie mode! :eek:

Is the maximum movie mode available for DVD or Blu-ray only?

Hyper_Crazy
14-04-11, 00:20
No, the UK gets the DVD before the US because the movies are British.

The movies are actually American, just because its british actors don't mean the movies British. :p

We were talking about this in film studies last year. :)

xcrushterx
14-04-11, 00:31
Because of Warner Brothers? Pfft :p Everything else about them's British (except the film crew - afaik, they're from all over the world) so they're essentially British lol.

jajay119
14-04-11, 07:01
The movies are actually American, just because its british actors don't mean the movies British. :p

We were talking about this in film studies last year. :)

They're shot in Britain, Set in Britain with a predominantly British cast, they may have American production companies but they are definitely British movies.

peeves
14-04-11, 12:36
So tomorra I'm gettin' DH P1 on DVD.

Tonyrobinson
14-04-11, 14:11
Is the maximum movie mode available for DVD or Blu-ray only?

Blu-ray only, The Blu-rays from 5-7 all have hordes more of exclusive stuff and in depht looks at the movie compared to the DVDs definatley worth investing in one if you can. :)

Rivendell
14-04-11, 17:25
Too right, I'd go Blu Ray all the way. :tmb:

I'm gagging to see the 8th film now!

peeves
14-04-11, 19:18
Too right, I'd go Blu Ray all the way. :tmb:

I'm gagging to see the 2nd part of 7th film now!

Fixed Harry doesn't have an 8th year.

dizzydoil
14-04-11, 19:23
He never said Harry did. All he said was the 8th film (which is correct). :D

peeves
14-04-11, 19:29
He never said Harry did. All he said was the 8th film (which is correct). :D

Well if it was the 8th film than it would be harry's 8th year at hogwarts so therefore it's the 7th movie part 2 because it's Harry Potter 7 part 1 and part 2 or better yet the next part.

dizzydoil
14-04-11, 19:32
Well if it was the 8th film than it would be harry's 8th year at hogwarts so therefore it's the 7th movie part 2.
He's not talking in a narrative-sense. It's the 8th physical film...but of course it's the second part of film 7 / year 7. :p

peeves
14-04-11, 19:37
He's not talking in a narrative-sense. It's the 8th physical film...but of course it's the second part of film 7 / year 7. :p

OK i getcha but i consider it in year wise.

Tonyrobinson
14-04-11, 19:38
I wonder how they are going to do the last film's Blu Ray cover they can't right Year 8 because there is only 7 Years at Hogwarts so will it be Year 7.2. :vlol:

Rivendell
14-04-11, 19:59
^
They'll probably just write year 7 part 2! It'll go with Deathly Hallows Part Two then. :tmb:

Oh for .. Don't start that again. It's the 8th film. Part one and Part two are two different films. They both have titles, they both have credits at the end of each one. They're.Two.Films.

Your_Envy*
14-04-11, 20:13
I'm so excited about the last movie, I can't waiiit! I am thinking about it every day and I also wonder why HP isn't real. I wanna go to Hogwarts. :pi:

Shark_Blade
14-04-11, 23:52
I remember back when Deathly Hallow book was released.

Most bookshop (MPH particularly) doesn't sell it on the release date, only a week after that. This is because they wanted to show their disapproval that Tesco was selling the books at half the normal price! Whatever, they're loosing customers that way. So early morning I checked the newspaper to find out news about the book and Tesco, only that I found one article that is so incredibly stupid that they spoiled the ending for me - "Book 7 out today. HP suceeded in defeating the Dark Lord and restore order in the wizarding world".

Words cannot describe my disgust on this piece of info that they published on the newspaper. Seriously, if you promote or telling a news of certain book, you don't tell the ending to the reader. Needless to say, I avoid news/media for books/media that I'm looking forward to in the future. I picked up the book later in the evening at Tesco. My spirit rose and felt better when I saw that they had decorated the place with HP banners and the workers actually wore Hogwarts robes complete with the trademarks red/yellow scarf and a wand each.

Tonyrobinson
15-04-11, 01:19
New spoilerish photo!

Click me! (http://www.harrypotterspage.com/images/photogallery/albums/userpics/10001/ew_22apr11_07.jpg)

touchthesky
15-04-11, 21:08
New spoilerish photo!

Click me! (http://www.harrypotterspage.com/images/photogallery/albums/userpics/10001/ew_22apr11_07.jpg)

Doesn't work? What was it.

italibabee
15-04-11, 21:10
this one? (http://www.mugglenet.com/viewer/?image_location=/dh2/draco.jpg)

edit -
I remember back when Deathly Hallow book was released.

Most bookshop (MPH particularly) doesn't sell it on the release date, only a week after that. This is because they wanted to show their disapproval that Tesco was selling the books at half the normal price! Whatever, they're loosing customers that way. So early morning I checked the newspaper to find out news about the book and Tesco, only that I found one article that is so incredibly stupid that they spoiled the ending for me - "Book 7 out today. HP suceeded in defeating the Dark Lord and restore order in the wizarding world".

Words cannot describe my disgust on this piece of info that they published on the newspaper. Seriously, if you promote or telling a news of certain book, you don't tell the ending to the reader. Needless to say, I avoid news/media for books/media that I'm looking forward to in the future. I picked up the book later in the evening at Tesco. My spirit rose and felt better when I saw that they had decorated the place with HP banners and the workers actually wore Hogwarts robes complete with the trademarks red/yellow scarf and a wand each.

Wow...that's ridiculous! I'd be so mad....

Tonyrobinson
15-04-11, 21:26
No not that one it was a picture of Harry being crushed to death in Gringotts I guess Warner Bros got to it though! :(

peeves
16-04-11, 14:54
I got DH P1 on DVD yesterday and i watched GoF OotP HBP and DH P1 all in one day yesterday. I'm excited about Part 2 though it's gonna be a while before it releases on DVD about 8 months.

Your_Envy*
16-04-11, 15:21
this one? (http://www.mugglenet.com/viewer/?image_location=/dh2/draco.jpg)

Ooooh Malfoy.. :cln: I'll join your dark side. :cln:

scoopy_loopy
16-04-11, 17:18
Why is he holding hands? I always knew there something more to that trio! :vlol:

Tonyrobinson
16-04-11, 17:20
I was wondering that too I think they are going to Apparate. :D

peeves
16-04-11, 17:51
So my DH P1 DVD they don't have the deleted scenes ah well. :(

italibabee
16-04-11, 20:07
No not that one it was a picture of Harry being crushed to death in Gringotts I guess Warner Bros got to it though! :(

I don't think its one of these ones, but maybe it is...

Voldemort, Bellatrix, and Several Death Eaters (http://www.mugglenet.com/viewer/?image_location=/dh2/voldemortdeatheaters.jpg)
The Trio look up at the sky (http://www.mugglenet.com/viewer/?image_location=/dh2/triobrightlight.jpg)
Neville holding Gryffindor's Sword (http://www.mugglenet.com/viewer/?image_location=/dh2/nevillesword.jpg)
Harry competes against multiplying gold (http://www.mugglenet.com/viewer/?image_location=/dh2/harrygold.jpg)

peeves
16-04-11, 20:22
So what's with the multiplying gold?

Your_Envy*
16-04-11, 20:59
italibabee thank you so much for sharing those! :hug:

Marianna12
16-04-11, 21:01
Voldemort, Bellatrix, and Several Death Eaters (http://www.mugglenet.com/viewer/?image_location=/dh2/voldemortdeatheaters.jpg)
The Trio look up at the sky (http://www.mugglenet.com/viewer/?image_location=/dh2/triobrightlight.jpg)
Neville holding Gryffindor's Sword (http://www.mugglenet.com/viewer/?image_location=/dh2/nevillesword.jpg)
Harry competes against multiplying gold (http://www.mugglenet.com/viewer/?image_location=/dh2/harrygold.jpg)

Neville has grown so much :eek: And they all look amazing, I'm SERIOUSLY looking forward to this movie <3

Your_Envy*
16-04-11, 21:02
Neville has grown so much :eek: And they all look amazing, I'm SERIOUSLY looking forward to this movie <3

Yeah, when I saw Neville.. :eek: From such a little, clumsy boy to this.. His parents would be so proud. *sheds a tear*

ME TOO! :jmp:

Marianna12
16-04-11, 21:04
Yes, he turned into a brave man <3 Dumbledore's Army y'all!:jmp:

Tonyrobinson
16-04-11, 21:12
I don't think its one of these ones, but maybe it is...

Yes that the one. Harry with the multiplying gold! :D

touchthesky
16-04-11, 21:17
So what's with the multiplying gold?

You not read the book?

It's when he's looking for the cup..theres a curse which makes things multiply and multiply

peeves
17-04-11, 01:52
You not read the book?

It's when he's looking for the cup..theres a curse which makes things multiply and multiply

I was rushing through the book so i don't remember most of the hogwarts bit very well. So Who else is looking forward to the 8th movie? I'll really be looking forward for the 8th movie to release on DVD.

Shauni
17-04-11, 05:51
I just watched DH1 tonight. For some reason I loved this movie in theaters, but not now after seeing it on my TV :confused: maybe I just need a more epic TV xD

Squibbly
17-04-11, 13:45
Finally saw DH: Part 1! Rented it over the weekend. I really enjoyed it. Excited for Part 2!

But Dobby! So sad. I loved that little guy. :( I knew it was coming already because I read the book of course, but still. I was trying to be tough and then my fiancé started crying and I just couldn't hold it back anymore. lol

Rivendell
17-04-11, 14:10
I was rushing through the book so i don't remember most of the hogwarts bit very well.

It's before the Hogwarts bit! It should be fairly near the start of the next film. :tmb:

Tonyrobinson
17-04-11, 15:53
If the test screening is geared towards an accurate final cut then it should begin within the first ten minutes of the film. :vlol:

Shark_Blade
18-04-11, 01:08
I just watched DH1 tonight. For some reason I loved this movie in theaters, but not now after seeing it on my TV :confused: maybe I just need a more epic TV xDYeah I feel like this too...something felt off. Is it because the pics are mostly dark? Or the screen is too small due to black bars on the top and below of the film? I remember how shocked I was when Bathilda Bagshot appeared at Godric Hollow scene, but when watching it on BD, the impact is not that great - she looked small and you couldn't see much of her mad eyes.:confused:

Also the scene where the trio drank the Polyjuice Potion, it was funny when they huddle together to walk into the entrance of the Ministry of Magic (through the public toilet) but in BD, the funny soundtrack was gone and they were walking casually..? :confused: Or is my mind making things up?

peeves
18-04-11, 19:27
So DHP2 releases on DVD December 16, 2011 for me.

italibabee
19-04-11, 03:27
italibabee thank you so much for sharing those! :hug:
Your welcome :hug:
I'm on Mugglenet like 24/7 so if anything new comes up I'll post it ASAP on here xD
I know!!! When I saw him in the picture I was like :eek:
Yes that the one. Harry with the multiplying gold! :D
Oh, glad that was it :D
You not read the book?

When I was listening to a mugglecast they were talking about what they saw in the screening and said the gold didn't seem to burn them....that kinda sucks though....IMO....

The pictures are in high-res if anybody wants them :D
Photo 1 (http://media.mugglenet.com/i//dh2/highres/trio_demessage.jpg)
Photo 2 (http://media.mugglenet.com/i//dh2/highres/nevillebattle.jpg)
Photo 3 (http://media.mugglenet.com/i//dh2/highres/harryhorcrux.jpg)
Photo 4 (http://media.mugglenet.com/i//dh2/highres/de_checkharry.jpg)

edit - I don't know if this is a new photo or not but here it is .... (http://a3.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/207126_10150175296614313_156794164312_6275507_5855 507_n.jpg)

italibabee
22-04-11, 04:10
lMpH3kj9_M0
Voldemort Still (http://media.mugglenet.com/i//dh2_videogame/voldemort.jpg)
Harry Hides From an Attack (http://media.mugglenet.com/i//dh2_videogame/harryhides.jpg)
Harry Fights A Death Eater (http://media.mugglenet.com/i//dh2_videogame/harrydeatheaters.jpg)

A Giant Fights Hogwarts Statues (http://media.mugglenet.com/i//dh2_videogame/giantfightstatues.jpg)

Sorry for Double Post

Shark_Blade
22-04-11, 04:17
Part 1 looks and plays like crap, so I doubt I'll be getting Crappy Part 2.

It's like the same as before.>.>

Tonyrobinson
22-04-11, 04:28
I kinda liked Part 1. But it was a bit too repetitive. :o

Shark_Blade
22-04-11, 04:46
It's a broken and unpolished game imo. So terrible. *shudder*

ShadyCroft
22-04-11, 10:23
Here's a question. In the game and the movie, they use the convo..
"Why do you live ?"
"Because I have something worth living for."

At first I thought this was added by the writers in the movie because I really dont remember it being in the book. But now from the game's trailer I see they're using it too, which makes me think it was probably in the book.

But Harry and Voldemort never met in the DH except at the end before Harry killed Voldemort and even then that convo never happened between them.

The only other time Voly and Harry met was when Harry walked up to him in the forest, but there was no convo at that time. Voldy just shot a spell at Harry and that was it.

Tonyrobinson
22-04-11, 10:42
Yes the line isn't in the book and wasn't in the screening you see the line makes no sense at all to be there because by this stage Harry has already faced the fact that in order to finally defeat Voldemort it rests on him dying so the line should be "Something worth dying for" so it completely contradicts the point he is trying to make. I blame sloppy writing and continuity issues on the last films behalf if they choose to keep it in. :o

peeves
22-04-11, 19:03
So what emotional parts will be in the 8th potter film?

italibabee
22-04-11, 21:30
ABC Family to air 'Deathly Hallows Part 2' next week
They say it will be aired April 27th during an airing of Happy Gilmore from 7-9 ET
In addition ABCFamily.com will be releasing one exclusive new photo from the film in anticipation of the teaser trailer's release.

So what emotional parts will be in the 8th potter film?

From the book?

Your_Envy*
22-04-11, 21:38
^ Thank you for the information! :jmp: :hug: Exclusive new photo sounds great, I wonder what it will be.. :cln: We got Neville, Voldy and company, trio, Harry, Harry, Harry.. I'm curious!

Marianna12
22-04-11, 21:44
I want a photo of THE KISS. :cln:

Shark_Blade
23-04-11, 02:07
What kiss? Oh you mean Ron and Hermione's? :p

Tonyrobinson
23-04-11, 02:09
Drarry's or Jarius's kiss! :cln:

Wait, you mean that wasn't the Harry Potter movies? :pi:

Isaac
23-04-11, 04:12
ABC Family to air 'Deathly Hallows Part 2' next week
They say it will be aired April 27th during an airing of Happy Gilmore from 7-9 ET
In addition ABCFamily.com will be releasing one exclusive new photo from the film in anticipation of the teaser trailer's release.

Wait what? :confused:

Lukass
23-04-11, 05:20
Here's a link where you can see exclusive 20 mins video called "Behind the scene of the newest HP movie" for one Czech website. I don't know if you've seen that already, but most probably not as it is supposed to be exclusive for that CZ website, so ...

http://video.idnes.cz/?idVideo=V110414_171259_tv-filmy_krr

Tonyrobinson
24-04-11, 16:49
This is without doubt Epic!

VnMAA8RFeeM

scoopy_loopy
24-04-11, 17:00
I have died, and I am dead.

italibabee
25-04-11, 01:39

VnMAA8RFeeM

I love this<3
although it makes me sad, realizing this is the end T-T

Shark_Blade
25-04-11, 01:49
I think I had enough teasers so I'll skip this one. :p

Finally it's coming to an end, it's a great era for HP indeed.

Tonyrobinson
25-04-11, 01:52
It's fan made. Nothing spoilerish in it. ;)

AmericanAssassin
25-04-11, 02:51
I am BEYOND depressed that it's fan made. Be-freaking-yond. I can't even. I got chills. Do WANT! :(

erreway
25-04-11, 03:09
I have died, and I am dead.
me too lol :p

I love this<3
although it makes me sad, realizing this is the end T-T

I love it and it makes me very sad too
that the end is near:(

Weemanply109
25-04-11, 03:39

VnMAA8RFeeM

Boo fail. I expected something, but I got nothing. Kthxbai.

Marianna12
25-04-11, 14:49

VnMAA8RFeeM

I'm crying :(

peeves
25-04-11, 20:09
That flame trailer wasn't nothin' for me because that wasn't the real trailer for DH2.

Your_Envy*
25-04-11, 21:45
I'm crying :(

Me too. We're HP crybabies. :cln:

dizzydoil
25-04-11, 21:51
I have to admit that fan-trailer gave me a "froginthethroat". :(

irishhips
25-04-11, 21:53
Fanmade or not...I think it's good

EDIT: The trailer gave me the chills and i felt my corner of left eye watering

Shark_Blade
26-04-11, 00:29
It's a very well made trailer.

Tonyrobinson
26-04-11, 16:14
Lots of spoiler images here! (http://harrypotterforum.com/discussion/5985/news-pics-from-part-ii/p1)

Your_Envy*
26-04-11, 16:49
^ They are all in weird collage. :pi: Thanks for sharing anyway! :D

Tonyrobinson
26-04-11, 17:13
Yes but still they include stuff like Harry and Dumberdore, Professor Sprout, Gringotts etc.

erreway
27-04-11, 01:54
Thanks for sharing Tony :)

Rivendell
27-04-11, 07:18
So the first (teaser?) trailer for DH2 will be online today - can't wait! :jmp:

italibabee
27-04-11, 17:24
The official Harry Potter Twitter account let fans know that the Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows - Part 2 trailer will be available on Apple.com after it airs on ABC Family.

Once I find the trailer on youtube (no doubt will be on there right after it airs) I'll post it ASAP :D

edit - also new photo from deathly hallows part 2 video game
deep inside Gringotts (http://media.mugglenet.com/i//dh2_videogame/gringotts.jpg)

peeves
27-04-11, 23:36
So when will the trailer for DH2 appear?

Tonyrobinson
28-04-11, 00:33
OH MY ****ING GOD!!! :yik:

It's the most EPIC thing I've ever seen!

hcf6cwr9TnY

Your_Envy*
28-04-11, 01:20
^ OH MY GOD. OH MY GOD! This is.. I can't.. OH MY GOD! I am speecless! This is pure perfection! I think I'm gonna cry now.

Harry Potter is the best. <3

Thank you SO much for sharing! :hug:

Tonyrobinson
28-04-11, 01:22
I know I've never wanted to cry at a trailer before but this is the LAST EVER trailer of my childhood/teen years ending. :(

Your_Envy*
28-04-11, 01:25
I thought so too.. But the magic will NEVER end, at least not for me. HP learned me so many things, it was the greatest part of my childhood, and it's still is a part of me now, after so many years. It's not just "a book." It's a legend. It's a masterpiece. And it's a part of me, it's who I am. Movies may end, but that's it. Books, DVD's, quotes, memes, jokes, screenshots, Rowling, magic.. They stay. <3

(I know how weird I may sound, but I really don't care. :p)

Isaac
28-04-11, 01:35
Giants...!

http://i54.************/20udhrs.jpg

Tonyrobinson
28-04-11, 02:19
With the Quidditch Goal posts! :D

italibabee
28-04-11, 02:24
OMG I completely forgot about this because of the whole TR stuff going on but OMG xDDD
It looks amazing!!! I can't wait!!!
But then again I want to wait so it wont be over, but then I want it out now!!

omg i'm sad, happy, excited xD

Tonyrobinson
28-04-11, 02:30
Today has been epic for goodness. There were two new X-Men: First Class trailers 3 minutes long each with new and different footage in both, the Hobby Consola's goodness and then the icing on the cake with the Harry Potter Trailer! *Cries with happiness* :)

Rivendell
28-04-11, 06:32
*Watches trailer*

*Jaw drops*

*Starts shivering*

Oh .. my .. :yik:

This looks unbelievably good! Just looking at those scenes of fighting and total destruction in and around Hogwarts and comparing it to some scenes from the first film - it shows so, so much contrast. Breathtaking. Roll on July.

Marianna12
28-04-11, 09:15
I can't, I just.........can't. I'M CRYING AGAIN DAMN IT! This is the best trailer ever, this is going to be the best movie ever, this was the best book (at least for me) I've ever read. I don't want it to end :(

I'm such a HP freak, I love it <3:p

italibabee
28-04-11, 09:48
I can't, I just.........can't. I'M CRYING AGAIN DAMN IT! This is the best trailer ever, this is going to be the best movie ever, this was the best book (at least for me) I've ever read. I don't want it to end :(

I completely agree...
At least there's a theme park...lol

irishhips
28-04-11, 10:05
Wonder will they release all 8 soundtracks as a box set....

peeves
28-04-11, 13:32
OH MY ****ING GOD!!! :yik:

It's the most EPIC thing I've ever seen!

hcf6cwr9TnY

This might be better than the 7th movie so the 8th movie might be my new favorite. Anyway It'll be PG-13 no matter what I guarantee it.

Nenya awakens
28-04-11, 13:33
I seriously got chills watching that trailer, It's the only Harry Potter film that's made me shiver! I adore the books and just can't enjoy the films.

nick styger
28-04-11, 13:46
That looks good. Seems like there's more in that than all the others combined. Gonna be a feast.

jajay119
28-04-11, 13:51
I'm not sure whether I like how he jumps of the cliff with voldemort, I don't see how that could tie in with anything. I look forward to finding out though.

blufan
28-04-11, 15:06

i'm with you on that. i literally had teary eyes. can't believe it's all over after this. no more hp to look forward to. it's like after i read the 7th book all over again.:'(

I'm not sure whether I like how he jumps of the cliff with voldemort, I don't see how that could tie in with anything. I look forward to finding out though.
yeah that is indeed interesting.

oh the epicness.. can't handle it. i have died. imma be watching it as a zombie though.:p

Matie
28-04-11, 15:09
Same, I was pretty surprised when I saw that!

The trailer is awesome!:jmp: Too bad it's the last movie.
Hm, it looks like some parts are quite different than it was in the book (which usually annoys me:( I can't help it, I always point out if something's different from the original story =p ). The 'epic scenes' and fight between Harry and Voldemort seem a bit.. overdone to me. Ginny's role has been enlarged too (especially in the previous movie). But meh, it's all right, I'll try to look at it from a different view. It would be a bit boring if everything was just like the book, wouldn't it?

Seriously, I hope it makes me cry:p Just like the last book did towards the end.
[I hope that didn't sound weird >.>]

Tonyrobinson
28-04-11, 15:15
Did you all notice Oliver Wood from the first two movies on the broom! :D

Matie
28-04-11, 15:16
That was Wood?? :eek: *watches again*

Edit: awesome!
But I wonder who the woman is right before that scene.. Narcissa perhaps?

dizzydoil
28-04-11, 16:08
OMG! I want to cry!

Rivendell
28-04-11, 16:32
I'm glad that bridge gets destroyed. :D

*Fingers crossed Gryffindor Tower takes a tumble!*

Tonyrobinson
28-04-11, 17:35

Yes it is Narcissa. :)

Isaac
28-04-11, 17:57

Oliver Wood doesn't appear in the cast, I doubt it's him.

peeves
28-04-11, 20:03
I can't tell very good who that was because my eyesight sucks. So who will be the major death in DH2? In DH1 Dobby was the main death because he was on the soundtrack Farewell to dobby just like Cedric was on the GoF one Sirius on OotP and Dumbledore on HBP. It's like I'm asking who will be on the soundtrack for the death on DH2 soundtrack?

touchthesky
28-04-11, 20:07
GAAA <3

July 15th cannot come soon enough.

Rivendell
28-04-11, 20:29
I can't tell very good who that was because my eyesight sucks. So who will be the major death in DH2?

Crabbe? Fred Weasley? Lupin? Tonks? Camera-Happy Colin Creevey? Snape? Bellatrix? Harry? Voldemort?

..Take your pick!

Marianna12
28-04-11, 20:31
Fred :( <3

Rivendell
28-04-11, 20:39
I'm going to be sad to see Snape and Bellatrix go! :(
And Lupin/Tonks if they show their deaths. But, like the books - I hope they don't.
I found it to be very effective to have such major characters die out of sight.
It's realistically war-like in that sense - you don't see everyone die in war, sometimes you'll just hear about the casualties.

touchthesky
28-04-11, 20:41
Yeah Snape and Bella are gonna cut deep.

So's Voldy tbh :(

peeves
28-04-11, 20:45
Crabbe? Fred Weasley? Lupin? Tonks? Camera-Happy Colin Creevey? Snape? Bellatrix? Harry? Voldemort?

..Take your pick!

Crabbe, Bellatrix, and Voldemort are out of the question since Crabbe, Bellatrix, and Voldemort are not on harry's side or will Crabbe be on harry's side? IDK. Colin won't be the main death so I'm guessing Snape or harry the one that'll be included in the soundtrack and be emotional. But harry doesn't actually die since his mother resurrects him.

Marianna12
28-04-11, 20:46
Oh my, how could I forget Snape? The Prince's Tale will be one of the best and most moving parts of the movie. He turned out to be the best and bravest character <3

ggctuk
28-04-11, 20:47

They greatly expanded the Battle of Hogwarts so that whereas in the end of the book they just talked then cast one final spell at each other, instead it becomes a massive chase throughout the castle. Necessary, I guess, considering that the first part pretty much ended 2/3 of the way through the book, and what works in book doesn't work as well in film.

Rivendell
28-04-11, 20:53
But harry doesn't actually die since his mother resurrects him.

...Harry brings himself back from death with help from his subconscious thoughts of Dumbledore - Lily has nothing to do with it - besides, you have to die to be resurrected. ;)

Plus regardless of what 'side' these people are on, Snape, Bellatrix and Voldemort are going to be big death moments because of their roles in the film.

Fred might not even have his own theme - it's quite likely he'll be included in some mournful battle soundtrack.
I imagine Snape will have his own due to his backstory, love for Lily and connection to Harry.

touchthesky
28-04-11, 21:07
I think someone should re-read that book.

ggctuk
28-04-11, 21:15
Harry doesn't actually die. If you read the book, when Harry asks Dumbledore for confirmation that Dumbledore that he was dead. Dumbledore replies something like this: "Ah, that is the question, isn't it? On the whole, thoguh, I think not." He explains that because Voldemort took Harry's blood, he has tied Harry to life while Voldemort lives.

Technically, that would also mean Voldemort died for a short time because he was dragged into that limbo too (he was the writhing creature, this was confirmed by Rowling).

Tonyrobinson
28-04-11, 21:18
Oliver Wood doesn't appear in the cast, I doubt it's him.

It is him. He's confirmed he's back in interviews and we have this photo of him. :)

http://rlv.zcache.com/isapi/designall.dll?action=getimage&square_it=true&id=9bc0338e-ef70-4f59-b988-150256560e3a&bg=000000

Rai
28-04-11, 22:34
That was one amazing trailer! Thanks for sharing. *tries to forget everything so it's still a surprise* (there was rather a lot shown, imo).

Tonyrobinson
28-04-11, 22:37
I know, I think I can wait until two months now to see it. Although WB's are going to release a second one. :o

xcrushterx
28-04-11, 22:59
Technically, that would also mean Voldemort died for a short time because he was dragged into that limbo too (he was the writhing creature, this was confirmed by Rowling).
I always thought that was the fragment of Voldemorts soul that died with Harry, and Harry could come back to life because the soul fragmant "moved on" instead? :o

Tonyrobinson
29-04-11, 14:51
That is what I gathered too. :)

ggctuk
29-04-11, 16:10
Rowling also said Voldemort would be trapped in limbo forever, unable to move on, unable to become a ghost. It's supposed to be in an FAQ on her site.

peeves
30-04-11, 15:34
I know, I think I can wait until two months now to see it. Although WB's are going to release a second one. :o

It's still more than 2 months away from the release.

Tonyrobinson
30-04-11, 15:37
It's still more than 2 months away from the release.

Well I'm not going to go out of my way to be exact people know what I mean. :p

Your_Envy*
05-05-11, 09:03
OH MY GOD. Look what Dave (Admles over here, he posted pictures few pages back) sent me as birthday gift. I am in heaven! :cln:

http://www.shrani.si/f/1U/U8/3oHo5r5v/slika6197.jpg

He met Tom Felton and.. OH MY GOD I CAN'T EVEN.. I don't even know where to put it, I am running around the house holding it. I am so happy! :jmp: :cln:

Shark_Blade
05-05-11, 09:16
Aww, that's so sweet of Admles. :D Good for you Ana.

scoopy_loopy
05-05-11, 11:18
It is him. He's confirmed he's back in interviews and we have this photo of him. :)

http://rlv.zcache.com/isapi/designall.dll?action=getimage&square_it=true&id=9bc0338e-ef70-4f59-b988-150256560e3a&bg=000000

I'm looking at the picture and all I can think is: what the ****ing **** has he got on his feet? Yuck. Lol.

peeves
05-05-11, 14:39
I'm looking at the picture and all I can think is: what the ****ing **** has he got on his feet? Yuck. Lol.

I thought those were just ordinary shoes.

Tonyrobinson
05-05-11, 14:59

They look like stunt shoes, they are regular running shoes/trainers/sneakers that are made to look like proper formal shoes so he can run about in them easily and fight during the battle scenes instead of tripping, sliding or slowing down during scenes. :)

Your_Envy*
05-05-11, 16:49
^ Those shoes are nothing special to me. I didn't even noticed them until Josh pointed them out. :vlol:

Aww, that's so sweet of Admles. :D Good for you Ana.

I knoooow, I am so happy! :D Marianna got one too. :cln: Thank you! :hug:

ANY NEW PICTURES, guys? :D

scoopy_loopy
05-05-11, 17:07
I'm sorry. I have a sixth sense for ugly shoes. :vlol:

peeves
06-05-11, 00:47
I'm sorry. I have a sixth sense for ugly shoes. :vlol:

It don't matter what shoes he wears because they're just shoes.

Marianna12
06-05-11, 15:36
OH MY GOD. Look what Dave (Admles over here, he posted pictures few pages back) sent me as birthday gift. I am in heaven! :cln:

http://www.shrani.si/f/1U/U8/3oHo5r5v/slika6197.jpg

He met Tom Felton and.. OH MY GOD I CAN'T EVEN.. I don't even know where to put it, I am running around the house holding it. I am so happy! :jmp: :cln:

YES! YEEES! :jmp: I'll be happy for the whole year because of this <333

Tonyrobinson
08-05-11, 18:21
This is it guys, It really is the end!

This was the last song for the last scene in the Test screening I so hope it stays put. I will probably be a crying wreck if it is but it just is the best possible way to end the movie.

MYIh-OmRGmU

xcrushterx
08-05-11, 18:40
it don't matter what shoes he wears because they're just shoes.
LOL. l

Your_Envy*
08-05-11, 21:20

This was the last song for the last scene in the Test screening I so hope it stays put. I will probably be a crying wreck if it is but it just is the best possible way to end the movie.

*tries to breathe*

It's so bittersweet! :( It's so sad but so beautiful at the same time, how can one song bring so much memories? This is perfect, I want it. It MUST be the last song. It's.. I'm.. Speechless. It's pure perfection.

Thank you for sharing! :hug: It's a whole firework in my heart right now.

peeves
08-05-11, 22:37

MYIh-OmRGmU

That track wouldn't make me sad when the final movie ends because that track is from the first 2 films not the later movies. And even if there was a track at the end of the final film that was sad i still wouldn't cry.

Marianna12
09-05-11, 09:11
That track wouldn't make me sad when the final movie ends because that track is from the first 2 films not the later movies.

I think that's the point! They put Leaving Hogwarts to bring back all those memories and show all the things that the 3 went through, but now it's all over. It's really bittersweet if you think about it, how they were so little and everything they faced back then seems silly now that everything is darker and actually dangerous.

(I will definitely cry in the end, no matter what song I'll hear, but this is perfect! :p )

Shark_Blade
09-05-11, 09:49
I knew they'd put the original songs back at the ending, just so we can wrench our heart in bittersweet that the HP saga is finally at an end.

jajay119
09-05-11, 09:54
That track wouldn't make me sad when the final movie ends because that track is from the first 2 films not the later movies. And even if there was a track at the end of the final film that was sad i still wouldn't cry.

I hope they do use it though, that was the ´light and wonderful´Harry Potter music before we were pulled into the darker side of the world, and by the end of the movie we will have come full circle back the the light and wonderful world again, it seems fitting. The ending, isn't sad. The fact that it's the end is.

Rai
09-05-11, 10:13
Oh, this song definitely needs to stay! I will mot likely cry buckets at the end, but this music is so fitting.

scoopy_loopy
09-05-11, 10:27
I don't think I will be upset when it's over, I think I will be in denial. By the time I get home, perhaps I will have moved onto anger. :pi:

irishhips
09-05-11, 10:32
I just animated this...still WIP

B1vTP3lGpuQ

peeves
09-05-11, 14:09
So the end of the HP franchise is coming in 2 months.

Your_Envy*
11-05-11, 21:27
Look what I got for my birthday from Marianna! :eek:

http://www.shrani.si/f/h/9c/UwSzv3R/slika6234.jpg

I love it so, so much! <3 This is beyond awesome, I am so happy! :jmp:

And of course I had to make another picture with The Tales of Beedle the Bard. :p
http://www.shrani.si/f/1m/Fr/2lNQM0rd/slika6236.jpg

Nana ILY. <3

Underhoe
11-05-11, 21:28
I'm jealous. That's amazing. :cln:

Rai
11-05-11, 21:43
I'm jealous. That's amazing. :cln:

Ditto. *does want*

peeves
11-05-11, 22:36
I don't really care about that deathly hallows stone myself because it ain't nothing compared to those movies.

Tonyrobinson
11-05-11, 23:24
Well I love it! :D

I just wish the time turner wasn't plastic replica wasn't plastic, it would be an awesome necklace. :(

Marianna12
12-05-11, 09:32
Look what I got for my birthday from Marianna! :eek:

http://www.shrani.si/f/h/9c/UwSzv3R/slika6234.jpg

I love it so, so much! <3 This is beyond awesome, I am so happy! :jmp:

And of course I had to make another picture with The Tales of Beedle the Bard. :p
http://www.shrani.si/f/1m/Fr/2lNQM0rd/slika6236.jpg

Nana ILY. <3

<33333

And look what I got for my birthday from Ana :cln:
http://i.imgur.com/uYXiD.jpg
It's awesome, isn't it? Thank YOU!:hug:

Your_Envy*
12-05-11, 12:47
Thank you! :hug: And no, the shirt (DH symbol looks all weird like this :vlol:) is NOTHING compared to necklace. <3

Marianna12
12-05-11, 12:57
It's AWESOME, shut up >:[ I love it :hug:

Rai
12-05-11, 19:43
Where did you get the necklace from?

Marianna12
12-05-11, 21:01
eBay, want a link? :D

ggctuk
13-05-11, 19:27
Here's an odd easter egg (I think) I found during watching the Philosopher's Stone:

There's the point where the troll has been let in, Harry and Ron are on their way back, and this is their short exchange:

Harry: How could a troll get in?
Ron: Probably people playing jokes.

But I saw something wrong with the way Ron's mouth moved, and so I played the scene time and time again... and then did some research. It turns out that Rupert Grint actually said "Probably Peeves playing jokes." Dunno if this has been discuessed, but it seems Peeves was meant to have been put in, but was dropped later on. Of course, filming had wrapped by the time they decided to drop Peeves, who was to be played by Rik Mayall. So instead of shooting the scene again to correct the line, they simply had Rupert Grint record the line, amended, and hoped eagle-eyes viewers would be nonethewiser.

Rai
13-05-11, 23:31
eBay, want a link? :D

yesh please! :D

Tonyrobinson
13-05-11, 23:36
Here's an odd easter egg (I think) I found during watching the Philosopher's Stone:

There's the point where the troll has been let in, Harry and Ron are on their way back, and this is their short exchange:

Harry: How could a troll get in?
Ron: Probably people playing jokes.

But I saw something wrong with the way Ron's mouth moved, and so I played the scene time and time again... and then did some research. It turns out that Rupert Grint actually said "Probably Peeves playing jokes." Dunno if this has been discuessed, but it seems Peeves was meant to have been put in, but was dropped later on. Of course, filming had wrapped by the time they decided to drop Peeves, who was to be played by Rik Mayall. So instead of shooting the scene again to correct the line, they simply had Rupert Grint record the line, amended, and hoped eagle-eyes viewers would be nonethewiser.

I remember being excited when the movie and Peeves actor was announced when I was very young and had read the books and being really disappointed that he was left outta the movie. :(

S9pioZ9TQ9E

italibabee
17-05-11, 02:54
kLeg97cirQk

so me and my second mom were talking about harry potter today, we just got a cat and named her Luna Lovegood, but we keep calling her bella because our other cat was named bella, so we're not sure whether or not to keep calling her bella and just name her bellatrix
http://a6.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/227392_1562524042310_1811630915_1008085_2527471_n. jpg

....anyways, after talking about the characters and stuff I thought "I've never seen a 'good guy' do the smoke thing like the death eaters"....

is there a reason for that? did I miss something? lol

peeves
17-05-11, 13:50
kLeg97cirQk

so me and my second mom were talking about harry potter today, we just got a cat and named her Luna Lovegood, but we keep calling her bella because our other cat was named bella, so we're not sure whether or not to keep calling her bella and just name her bellatrix
http://a6.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/227392_1562524042310_1811630915_1008085_2527471_n. jpg

....anyways, after talking about the characters and stuff I thought "I've never seen a 'good guy' do the smoke thing like the death eaters"....

is there a reason for that? did I miss something? lol

DH P2 says it's not yet rated but i guarantee it'll be PG-13. They should get on with the rating already.

italibabee
24-05-11, 04:15
http://media.mugglenet.com/i//dh2/harrydh2poster.jpg

McGonagall at the front of the Great Hall and surrounded by several Weasley family members. (http://media.mugglenet.com/i//dh2/dh2mcgonagall.jpg)

Several new behind-the-scenes photos from Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows - Part 2 are online courtesy of a new feature in the upcoming issue of Empire Magazine
Voldemort on a cliff with cast and crew (http://media.mugglenet.com/i//dh2/totalfilmpreview/voldemortcliff.jpg)
Rupert sits on stairs on set (http://media.mugglenet.com/i//dh2/totalfilmpreview/rupertstairs.jpg)
Hermione on set in front of a fireplace (with her new haircut - so is this really on set?) (http://media.mugglenet.com/i//dh2/totalfilmpreview/hermionedh2set.jpg)
Bellatrix gives Harry a kiss (http://media.mugglenet.com/i//dh2/totalfilmpreview/harrybellatrix.jpg)
Empire Magazine cover (http://media.mugglenet.com/i//dh2/totalfilmpreview/empiredhcover.jpg)
'LEGO Harry Potter: Years 5-7' to hit store shelves this holiday season

Shark_Blade
24-05-11, 05:33
^Harry looks fat but it might be the angle.

Your_Envy*
24-05-11, 08:47
I hate his blue eyes. GREEN! THEY SHOULD BE GREEN! :mad:

Thank you so much for sharing! :hug: I saw all of them except Hermione one. I love the kiss, they are so funny! :D

Can't wait for this epicness! :jmp:

scoopy_loopy
24-05-11, 09:20
^
I feel the same way! GAH Y U NO GREEN EYED?! It's such a big deal in the books. XD

Your_Envy*
24-05-11, 10:18
^
I feel the same way! GAH Y U NO GREEN EYED?! It's such a big deal in the books. XD

I know right?! They mention green eyes at least 10 times in one book, and then they gave him blue ones. Geez. :rolleyes:

Rai
24-05-11, 11:11
http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d92/rjhuntley/harrydh2poster2.jpg

Not brilliant, but I had a go. :D

peeves
24-05-11, 14:42
TBH i prefer if he had blue eyes rather than green.

Tonyrobinson
24-05-11, 14:55
I don't mind the eyes as long as they are like his mothers in both versions and Lily has blue eyes in the movie. :)

Marianna12
24-05-11, 17:33
http://media.mugglenet.com/i//dh2/hermionedh2posterfull.jpeg

:cln:

I hope tomorrow we'll get Won Won one :mis:

ggctuk
24-05-11, 17:37
They tried to give Daniel Radcliffe green eyes in the first film, but the contact lenses irritated his eyes and they dropped the idea.

Rai
24-05-11, 18:08
^Yeah I read that too. Shame though. But as Tonyrobinson points out, as long as his colour matches his mother's, that more important than being green.

peeves
24-05-11, 18:18
They tried to give Daniel Radcliffe green eyes in the first film, but the contact lenses irritated his eyes and they dropped the idea.

I'm glad they dropped the green contacts because Dan looks hotter in blue eyes.

ggctuk
24-05-11, 18:20
Let's face it, you're either a diehard fan who thinks that the films should have stuck to every detail in the books (regardless of whether they would have worked on film or not), or pretty sad to watch the films just to see if his eye colour is green :pi:

peeves
24-05-11, 18:24
Let's face it, you're either a diehard fan who thinks that the films should have stuck to every detail in the books (regardless of whether they would have worked on film or not), or pretty sad to watch the films just to see if his eye colour is green :pi:

I wouldn't have been sad if his eyes were green because i still like that color. It's just like Voldemort with red eyes they originally gonna have him wear red contacts but voldemort was irritated and couldn't show expression behind them.

ggctuk
24-05-11, 19:01
I am fairly sure a documentary on the Goblet of Fire DVD said they decided early on that Voldemort would not have red eyes, because they felt that Ralph Fiennes natural eye colour would better convey expression.

What I meant was, it would be a person with nothing better to do at all than to watch the films frame-by-frame just to see if Harry had green eyes.

peeves
24-05-11, 19:21
I am fairly sure a documentary on the Goblet of Fire DVD said they decided early on that Voldemort would not have red eyes, because they felt that Ralph Fiennes natural eye colour would better convey expression.

What I meant was, it would be a person with nothing better to do at all than to watch the films frame-by-frame just to see if Harry had green eyes.

So you do know that I'm not one of those people. My point is that I don't care what color eyes they have it's only a movie.

ggctuk
24-05-11, 20:14
Yes, I was not aiming that statement in anyone. It was just a general observation :p I agree, the film should be enjoyed for what it has, not what is hasn't got.

Your_Envy*
24-05-11, 20:14

I am a diehard fan, but I don't think films should have stuck to every detail in the books. The colour of his eyes however is mentioned SEVERAL times in every book so in my opinion, it is important. I usually notice it on posters and screenshots, I don't watch movie and scream ZOMG HIS EYES R NOT GREEEN KILL ET WITH FAYAAAAAAR! I don't even notice it then. :pi: So shuush. I'm a weirdo and I like it. :ohn:

And we better get Won-Won soon. :cln:

ggctuk
24-05-11, 20:18
Well, IMO, so long as there's consistency between his eyes and Lily's eyes.. :p

I'm looking forward to seeing the Deathly Hallows part 2. I will probaly go up some time in July with my sister to see it.

Marianna12
24-05-11, 20:33
And we better get Won-Won soon. :cln:

I think we'll get it tomorrow :jmp:
...but you won't be here to see it, muahahahahha :mis:

Your_Envy*
24-05-11, 20:36
I think we'll get it tomorrow :jmp:
...but you won't be here to see it, muahahahahha :mis:

Why you gotta be so mean?

http://www.shrani.si/f/3/x1/1fHwUoRM/dood-why-u-gota-be-so-me.jpg

Rai
24-05-11, 20:36
I love it how my edit got completely lost :p. I think Dan...sorry...Harry looks mighty fine with green eyes. Oh well. *sulks like a moody 14yer old*

:p

peeves
24-05-11, 20:54
No reason to sulk just because they don't follow exactly like the book plus certain movies would be too long anyway.

Rai
24-05-11, 21:18
You just saw the word 'sulk' and came to your own conclusions as to my post didn't you? :p

anniversarytr11
24-05-11, 21:22

http://www.shrani.si/f/3/x1/1fHwUoRM/dood-why-u-gota-be-so-me.jpg

I think I died from the cuteness...

Can't wait to see the last movie! Although not too happy with the Harry/Voldemort fight being changed from the book version :(

Marianna12
24-05-11, 21:32
^Same here! The fight in the book was just perfect, and it would look great in the movie as well!:(

I'll send it to you via MMS. :hug: See how nice I am? ^_^

peeves
24-05-11, 21:34
Who cares about it being changed from the book in the movie? It's only a book anyway. It's not like I wanna read books the whole thing because i don't get comfortable reading the whole thing.

Your_Envy*
24-05-11, 21:34
^Same here! The fight in the book was just perfect, and it would look great in the movie as well!:(

I'll send it to you via MMS. :hug: See how nice I am? ^_^

Same here! I imagined it all so well in my head, and then I read how they changed the fight. Grrrr. :pi:

Awww Nana! :hug: It will be beyond expensive so you don't need to, send me PM and Won-Won will be the first thing I will see when I come back. :cln:
Hmmm you can send me some Krum too. :whi: <3

Marianna12
24-05-11, 21:40
Same here! I imagined it all so well in my head, and then I read how they changed the fight. Grrrr. :pi:

Awww Nana! :hug: It will be beyond expensive so you don't need to, send me PM and Won-Won will be the first thing I will see when I come back. :cln:
Hmmm you can send me some Krum too. :whi: <3

Exactly! At least I hope it will be just as epic :'D

I will do whatever the fuff I want :) I will send you plenty of PMs, not to worry, trust me :pi:
:hug:

ggctuk
24-05-11, 21:53
I don't mind the final fight being changed. I think what the book had wouldn't have worked well in the film.

peeves
24-05-11, 21:55
At first when i read the book i didn't know the fight took place in the great hall but someone told me that it took place in the great hall on TRF. And the DVD Release for this upcoming one will be December 16.

ozzman
24-05-11, 21:58
i really cant wait to see the final part,

peeves
24-05-11, 22:09
i really cant wait to see the final part,

Ya know what i can't wait for the ABC Family premiere of Half-Blood Prince and Deathly Hallows.

italibabee
25-05-11, 04:53
I don't mind them changing stuff from the book...it's like a tiny weird alternate version?

It's more of the important memorable things that I would have liked to see though...
and it's 12:52am where I am...I want the friggin new poster niawwww!!!:jmp:

pEhouse
25-05-11, 07:27
I look at the movies and the books separately from each other.
While I think the books are of course tons of times better, I can also acknowledge that lots of the stuff in there is probably hard to put on screen. Plus, they are so long, there have to be some cuts made (and you know what? I never noticed until I saw it in this thread yesterday that Peeves was not in the movies. Shame on me).
I still think the movies are pretty good, and I just bought 7.1 on DVD :yah: Probably gonna watch all the movies again before I go see the last one.

italibabee
25-05-11, 17:25
http://media.mugglenet.com/i//dh2/rondh2posterfull.jpeg

Plus some new screens from Deathly Hallows Part 2 video game and some info (http://ps3.ign.com/articles/117/1170293p1.html)
Hermione Battle (http://media.mugglenet.com/i//dh2_videogame/hermionebattle.jpg)
Harry vs. Voldemort (http://media.mugglenet.com/i//dh2_videogame/harryvoldemort.jpg)
McGonagall and Statues (http://media.mugglenet.com/i//dh2_videogame/mcgonagall.jpg)
Harry Battle (http://media.mugglenet.com/i//dh2_videogame/harrybattle.jpg)
Battle of Hogwarts (http://media.mugglenet.com/i//dh2_videogame/hogwartsfire.jpg)
Students vs. Death Eaters (http://media.mugglenet.com/i//dh2_videogame/fight.jpg)

Marianna12
25-05-11, 19:59
:cln:

touchthesky
26-05-11, 17:02
Won won.

Marianna12
26-05-11, 17:27
I have found some amazing fan-made videos if anyone is interested. I umm...shed a tear or 2 :pi:
gWKEXvtsWRE&feature=channel_video_title
nlAc1hnbbXc&feature=channel_video_title
ADGCoMFwmrA&feature=channel_video_title

<3

EDIT: 4th poster - Neville
http://media.mugglenet.com/i//dh2/nevilledh2poster.jpg

Dark Lugia 2
26-05-11, 17:47
Omg! I cant wait for the film! :jmp:! I'm upset that its gonna be the last one though... :( Its good to know that we can always look back and see a complete series that got amazing film adaptations and actors. Heaven forbid that they are remad in a decade or two though! LOL

Emma looks amazing on her poster. I love her eybrow shape! So unique and it suits her lol. How random.

http://i.imgur.com/I6Mnz.jpg

Rai
26-05-11, 22:18
Those fan videos are just so...*sobs*, especially the Hermione and Ron one.

italibabee
27-05-11, 02:49
A0u_MKJZKlE
omg this made me so sad and happy at the same time!

Marianna12
27-05-11, 09:19
I hate those videos. Why are they so GREAT and make me cry every time? :(

Shark_Blade
27-05-11, 10:30
Ah, Emma is the best. It's gotta be "Magical" isn't it?

I was thinking the same thing.

peeves
27-05-11, 16:16
So the end will come in less than 2 months. :o

italibabee
28-05-11, 02:47
Ah, Emma is the best. It's gotta be "Magical" isn't it?

I was thinking the same thing.
I think she is too! The way she says it...just makes her....idk....just more beautiful? and elegant...lol

http://media.mugglenet.com/i//dh2/voldemortdh2poster.jpeg

Rai
28-05-11, 10:49
That video is amazing. Aww Ron...Rupert was so cute, bless. Erm...Glue?