PDA

View Full Version : Your views on the Paris and Nicole break up?

Jake Croft
21-08-06, 23:49
Do you personally, think the duo will get back in action as friends?
I don't know the real story behind the break up but according to Paris'
Song Jealousy (Which is good) Paris got Nicole famous and Nicole wants more because shes jealous of Paris, personally i think that's pants. Anyway if anyone does know the truth. Please post!:ton:

JACOBryanBURNS
21-08-06, 23:50
My personal opinion: OLD NEWS. SO OVER THIS TOPIC.

xMiSsCrOfTx
21-08-06, 23:52
Yeah, it's old news, but personally... Lenochka and I were talking about this :p and we've come to the conclusion that if they both signed on for another season, our guess is they're already friends/will become friends in the beginning of next season. They can't have another season with them going house to house separately. If they do, I probably won't watch it anymore. I really liked watching them go to places together.

Well, whatever. It's all Hollywood drama anyway. Who knows if they're ever going to be friends again.

LegenDarY
21-08-06, 23:53
i hope they will.. they're funny together.. :)

lol Alyssa.. that's the same thing i said to Michael.. why on earth would you sign up for another season if you practically hate eachother..

Jake Croft
22-08-06, 00:03
Iknow its kinda old but i was listening to the music channel and Paris' video came on then i watched Simple life... it got me thinking

Lara Croft!
22-08-06, 00:04
I hate Paris Hilton and I don't know why I visited this thread in the first place....

Jake Croft
22-08-06, 00:05
People mostly hate her for being...
'Sluty'
'Skanky'
Look around most celebrities are the same >.>

LaraCablara
22-08-06, 00:17
Lyke, omg. They broke up? Giiiiiirl!!!! That Paris is lyke such a snob! Lyke who cares about her lyke money and her nose she is so sluty that Justin Timberlake would like go out with her! AND LYKE OMG NICOLE IS SO PRETTY SHE HAS LYKE THE BEST EYES! Who cares she is lyke omg style skinneh!!! I WANT TO LYKE LOOK LYKE HER so I can get a BF so all the girls in school will think Im lyke totally popular!111 :rolleyes:

....Oh god I feel so dirty :( Im gonna go wash my mouth and get a girlfriend.

nomedo
22-08-06, 00:24
i cant really be neurtal in this matter, cause both nicole and Paris are great girls, but i really hope it oges well for those cause i cant take any more missary in the world right now. :( :hea:

Jake Croft
22-08-06, 00:24
Im gonna go wash my mouth and get a girlfriend.
Sounds like you need one

Lenochka
22-08-06, 00:30
Yeah, it's old news, but personally... Lenochka and I were talking about this :p and we've come to the conclusion that if they both signed on for another season, our guess is they're already friends/will become friends in the beginning of next season. They can't have another season with them going house to house separately. If they do, I probably won't watch it anymore. I really liked watching them go to places together.

Well, whatever. It's all Hollywood drama anyway. Who knows if they're ever going to be friends again.

So i can't speek for myself anymore:p I see how it is sill! *gets all jealious and stops being your friend* :D I myself actually dont think there on good terms at the moment... maybe they are talking maybe they are not... we dont know and we most likely will never know... all i know is i miss them together! I wish they would just be friends again and run off into the sunset singing " Sasa sasa... sadassssaaaa! " :D

GodOfLight
22-08-06, 00:46
i'm quite shocked people are worried about the state of paris hilton.

Mary CF
22-08-06, 01:55
I hate Paris Hilton and I don't know why I visited this thread in the first place....

Me too. What was I thinking? I don't think I was thinking.

*shudders*

/exit

Lenochka
22-08-06, 01:56
I was on the E! network boards and it turns out member Sexyparis won a radio contest and got to meet paris. She asked her a few questions that had to do with the nicole ordeal...

Sexyparis: Will you and Nicole make-up in next season?

Paris: ohhh ... well you just have to wait and see!

Sexyparis: Are you guys ever going to be friends again?

Paris: maybee time will tell... and it might be sooner then you think!

Sexyparis: do you ever go on Eonline to see what people write?

Paris: i did a few times , but i dont get offended i have a lot of fans...

Sexyparis: Whens the next season of the simple life going to be?

Paris: sometime in spring 07?

and the rest was pretty much things you wouldnt be interested in!

So basically im thinking they will be back together soon! maybe there just working things out at the moment... or maybe they have been friends all along... never know hehe. all i know is i can't wait for them to make up :D

Jake Croft
22-08-06, 01:58
One word to people to hate Paris...
HATERS
Sorry had to kthnx <3
'Cookie? Hi you silly *****!'

LegenDarY
22-08-06, 02:04
thanks for sharing that mike :tmb:

i honestly don't know what to think anymore.. i just hope they will become friends again.. and make another funny season (and nicole has to gain some weight, but she probably will, cause the 2 of them ate like pigs in the first seasons :p)

Jake Croft
22-08-06, 02:07
Lmao and in season 3 bakery
Paris eats straight away

Kamrusepas
22-08-06, 02:28
I thought they already made up?

Anyways, I'm not a fan of neithers, so I don't really even care :p

Taleigha
23-08-06, 09:04
Do you personally, think the duo will get back in action as friends?
I don't know the real story behind the break up but according to Paris'
Song Jealousy (Which is good) Paris got Nicole famous and Nicole wants more because shes jealous of Paris, personally i think that's pants. Anyway if anyone does know the truth. Please post!:ton:
waa waa waa - two silly *****es that are in the public eye for nothing, having a cat fight. does it matter? i dont get paris. or nicole. it was so funny in that south park episode when they totally took the **** outta paris. they were like 'yeah, what does she do...? no, what does she do?'

tr_mitch
23-08-06, 09:12
'yeah, what does she do...? no, what does she do?'

She doesn't need to do anything.

Taleigha
23-08-06, 09:19
She doesn't need to do anything.
exactly. shes just... there.

tr_mitch
23-08-06, 09:20
exactly. shes just... there.

Well if i had been brought up like she has, and have the money that she has, I can't say i'd want to do anything either.

Taleigha
23-08-06, 10:18
id rather be known for something worthwhile, rather than having a famous or wealthy father, like the osbournes of the hogans on mtv.

Elysia
23-08-06, 10:43
i'm quite shocked people are worried about the state of paris hilton.
Forget the status of the Middle East - Paris Hilton Did Something! Kind of. Maybe.

taika
23-08-06, 10:49
They probably did it to promote the new series. Anyway I don't really care doesnt bother me:P

Lenochka
23-08-06, 11:28
id rather be known for something worthwhile, rather than having a famous or wealthy father, like the osbournes of the hogans on mtv.

This is why she is trying out acting and singing. she dosnt want to be known for nothing. she is attempting to become known for something other than her money

Taleigha
23-08-06, 11:32
Forget the status of the Middle East - Paris Hilton Did Something!
lol!!! :vlol: :vlol: its like the headline in an article of a magazine: 'Britney Spears wears an ill fitting bikini!' lord have mercy!!

she is attempting to become known for something other than her money
attempting.

Paperdoll
23-08-06, 11:48
Attempting, not succeeding.

Lenochka
23-08-06, 12:34
Well at least she is trying...

Paperdoll
23-08-06, 13:07
You do have to give her credit for that. But if you can't sing, then why waste time trying... use that time to actually take singing/acting lessons *sigh*

Lavinder
23-08-06, 14:09
I don't care.