PDA

View Full Version : A little question for any moderator.

Night_Heaven
22-08-06, 12:40
After an answer you can close that.

In the Aod section was created a thread for helping AoD in the best Tomb Raider pool. I have created the same in Tomb Radier 3 and a moderator Neteru close it.Why in the AoD was not closed and in Tr3 he close imediatly?Is not for Tomb Raider here,I just wanna know why?Dose he or she dosen't like Tr3 or 1?:D

Min
22-08-06, 12:45
why you have to ***** publicly about this is beyond attention seeking. Take it up with Net over pm.

Close this thread please

GodOfLight
22-08-06, 12:48
i think it would have helped had you checked all the bad spelling in your post so we could have understood what the hell it is that you wrote.

TombRaiderLover
22-08-06, 12:49
What's the name of the AoD thread that hasn't been closed?

Scionic Evil
22-08-06, 12:49

In the Aod section was created a thread for helping AoD in the best Tomb Raider pool. I have created the same in Tomb Radier 3 and a moderator Neteru close it.Why in the AoD was not closed and in Tr3 he close imediatly?Is not for Tomb Raider here,I just wanna know why?Dose he or she dosen't like Tr3 or 1?:D

Ignore Min he's just being a 'goody-goody' probably thinking himself of getting a mod promotion. Sad isn't it.

Night_Heaven
22-08-06, 12:50
Sorry I have not intendet to upset anyone. It was just a question..And the thread about AoD help was public right?

GodOfLight english is not a native language for anyone.Thanks for the irony;)

Whatever..me a mod?No no.A little answer will do..

rika2
22-08-06, 12:52
Ignore Min he's just being a 'goody-goody' probably thinking himself of getting a mod promotion. Sad isn't it.

man, you and your conspiration theories :D the same happened when you believed that the vikings stole their religion from the germans :vlol: you rule man!

Angelx14
22-08-06, 13:08

Maybe by mistake, or by a very special reason. ;)

man, you and your conspiration theories the same happened when you believed that the vikings stole their religion from the germans :vlol: you rule man!

Really?:vlol:

Night_Heaven
22-08-06, 13:10
What's the name of the AoD thread that hasn't been closed?

It will be close soon I hope.I already give the link to a moderator:)

angelika
22-08-06, 13:12
Can someone post link of what threads we are talking about?

Night_Heaven
22-08-06, 13:15
Oki.

This is the thread I have created and it was imediatly close by Neteru.http://www.tombraiderforums.com/showthread.php?t=72839

And this was the thread that was close today after I made all that thing about a fair fight and suchhttp://www.tombraiderforums.com/showthread.php?t=72246

And now...I am the bad guy.Can you tell me if that is fair?

Neteru
22-08-06, 13:23
This matter has been dealt with.