PDA

View Full Version : Things that REALLY make you mad.

JACOBryanBURNS
22-08-06, 21:52
So today I go to get my hair done, and you all know just how blonde it was... well, i ask her to highlight it to make it more natural looking... you know what happened? SHE DYED MY HAIR ****ING BROWN. Oh my dear god nothing makes me more mad than a)people who cannot ****ing listen and b)bad dye jobs.:mad:

What really makes you mad?

laracroft2122
22-08-06, 21:52
So today I go to get my hair done, and you all know just how blonde it was... well, i ask her to highlight it to make it more natural looking... you know what happened? SHE DYED MY HAIR ****ING BROWN. Oh my dear god nothing makes me more mad than a)people who cannot ****ing listen and b)bad dye jobs.:mad:

The cow. Can we have a pic?

When my old teen friend rekons he's not a kid and rekons he's brilliant just because he's a teen. A teen is really a kid. Your out of being a kid really at 18

Thorir
22-08-06, 21:55
Ignorance makes me angry.

Mad Tony
Arrogance.

jarhead
WHEN YOUR NOT ON MSN!! (not dropping hints)

errrrr when people cant take loosing

when people ask for my test results

BtoFu
22-08-06, 21:56
Everything. I hate you all. :D

MiCkiZ88
22-08-06, 21:56
Ignorance makes me angry.
ditto!

@ btofu.. aww.. I hate you aswell :p

jarhead
22-08-06, 21:57
whatever happened to ignorance is bliss??

Legend of Lara
22-08-06, 21:57
Shops that don't sell the Viewtiful Joe 2 game. That'll be every shop in Iceland then! :hea:

tr_mitch
22-08-06, 21:59
Liars :rolleyes:

xMiSsCrOfTx
22-08-06, 22:00
Racist/sexist or descrimination of any kind.
Selfish people.
Gym class.
The heat.
My computer.
Lying.
Awkward moments.
Bad haircuts.
Arrogant people.
The sound it makes when you poke noodles with forks.

Assassino
22-08-06, 22:02
Smart allecs who think they 'know it all.'
People who can't take a joke.
People who constantly moan about life...sort it out then!!!!
People who don't listen.
People who nag on about things ie test results...[dreading Thursday]
People who can't accept others for who they are.
People who hate me.
Fake people.
Hot weather.
Selfishness.
Bloody sexism!!!!
and the fact people call me a 'sweaty'!!!!
My God I hate alot of things come to think of it.

tr_mitch
ditto!

Right....

Selfish people.

That annoys the hell out of me.

kewlkyle64
Ignorant people
Stupid, pointless threads
Bossy people
Selfish people
Racist people
Sexist people (Boys go to Jupiter to get more stupider? If I'm so stupid how come I know stupider isn't a word???)

MiCkiZ88
22-08-06, 22:04
Right....

That annoys the hell out of me.
mitch.. what is your prblem :confused: if your implying to the fact that Im not in msn at the moment.. ask everyone.. they will tell you that I aint on msn..

and second.. I did not lie last night.. and I am not sorry about what I said.. so leave it.. :wve:

tr_mitch
22-08-06, 22:06
mitch.. what is your prblem :confused: if your implying to the fact that Im not in msn at the moment.. ask everyone.. they will tell you that I aint on msn..

and second.. I did not lie last night.. and I am not sorry about what I said.. so leave it.. :wve:

What the hell are you on about? I don't care that your not msn, I don't expect you to be sorry.
Your an 18 year old MAN, and yet acts like a spoilt brat.
I was merely highlighting the fact that you my friend, are the most ignorant person i have ever spoken to.
:wve:

xMiSsCrOfTx
22-08-06, 22:07
Oh, also those people who think they're cool because they do drugs. That makes me so angry, I feel like smacking them and saying "what are you thinking?"

MiCkiZ88
22-08-06, 22:08
What the hell are you on about? I don't care that your not msn, I don't expect you to be sorry.
I was merely highlighting the fact that you my friend, are the most ignorant person i have ever spoken to.
maybe :rolleyes:

ace_85
22-08-06, 22:08
Prejudice, in any form. There's no surer way to misjudge someone than by having a closed mind about them

Lenochka
22-08-06, 22:09
Oh, also those people who think they're cool because they do drugs. That makes me so angry, I feel like smacking them and saying "what are you thinking?"

Alyssa! me too hehe :D
I really can't stand people that come to school and start saying crap like " i got soo high last night, i got sooo drunk yesterday " especially when they repeat it over and over again... sometimes i just walk away and other times i speak up " Dude! nobody cares "

Catapharact
22-08-06, 22:09

< *Is Impressed.*

Welcome to my good side. Population: A few good ppl.

MiCkiZ88
22-08-06, 22:10
Prejudice, in any form. There's no surer way to misjudge someone than by having a closed mind about them
that's the problem with many.. you never know a person truly until you get to meet them.. and talking on msn doesnt proove anything.

LegenDarY
22-08-06, 22:12
< *Is Impressed.*

Welcome to my good side. Population: A few good ppl.
oooooh please.. like he cares he's on your good side.. :rolleyes:

Lenochka
22-08-06, 22:13

Now now, lets not be rude...

Catapharact
22-08-06, 22:14

And like I care what you think :wve:.

laracroft2122

:vlol:

This is turning into an argument/fight isn't it.

*pulls up deckhair, gets popcorn*

PS. That is not encouriging a fight ;)

JACOBryanBURNS
Liars :rolleyes:

I know you're not being suggestive here?

jarhead
22-08-06, 22:15

couldnt agreee any more then thats .

with these fights, they should just make an entire thread for them

jacob why arnt you on msn??

tr_mitch
I know you're not being suggestive here?

Doesn't mean that it was aimed at you my friend.
In general.

laracroft2122
couldnt agreee any more then thats .

with these fights, they should just make an entire thread for them

jacob why arnt you on msn??

*passes popcorn to Jarhead*

MiCkiZ88
22-08-06, 22:16

:p

I really dont care anymore what people have to say about me.. c'mon SHOOT! :)

jarhead
brilliant, i'll get the hot chocolate and marshmallows, this could be an all ngiht affair

tr_mitch
:p

I really dont care anymore what people have to say about me.. c'mon SHOOT! :)

Don't flatter yourself... Realistically, Nobody cares.

JACOBryanBURNS
To mitch and Catapharact... I didn't create this thread for your instigations... whatever problems you have keep it elsewhere... it's not appreciated here.

xMiSsCrOfTx

Most threads do, these days. :rolleyes:

laracroft2122
22-08-06, 22:17
brilliant, i'll get the hot chocolate and marshmallows, this could be an all ngiht affair

hehe

*asks Jarhead to get me some hot chocolate and marshmallows*

JACOBryanBURNS
Don't flatter yourself... Realistically, Nobody cares.

Hounestly, you want to act like you're not implying it...then leave the comment alone. stfu PLEASE. Take the bouts elsewhere.

Thorir
Perhaps I should replace ignorance with prejucide.

Ignorance can be bliss sometimes.

JACOBryanBURNS
22-08-06, 22:18
As for the comment about a picture to see my hair...I don't have a camera with me right now, otherwords I'd be glad to show you how NOT BLONDE my hair is. ****ing assholes. Makes me so mad. :mad:

kewlkyle64
22-08-06, 22:19
Mitch, Micki... If your going to argue, you need to PM each other or at least talk in Open Chat.

Catapharact
22-08-06, 22:20
What annoys me the most? Pretenders and attention whores.

I see a whole lot here who wouldn't give a living crap about anything. Now it wouldn't be so bad when you actually admit that you don't care (atleast you're being honest about it.) However, sugarcoating nearly every other post really makes you look ridiculous (above and beyond.)

There is a degree to being nice and there is a degree to being compationate without turning a total blind eye towards the REAL problem. No one can seriously be filly 24/7 (and if you are... you need your head examined.)

And DON'T get me started on attention whores. The online world is littered with them.

laracroft2122
22-08-06, 22:21
Mitch, Micki...
you need to PM each other

PREFERED BY ADMINS/MODS

Mitch, Micki...
or at least talk in Open Chat.

FOR SOME REASON PREFFERED BY MOST MEMBERS

MiCkiZ88
22-08-06, 22:23
Cat you're right.. but.. heh.. maybe I need my head checked afterall xD

tr_mitch
22-08-06, 22:24
Not enough honesty... It's not arguing.
That's what also makes me mad, the constant... 'I'm feeling so bad today' trying to all the time get the sympathy vote.
And just before you all comment, this is in general, Not directed at anyone.

See that just there Micki, Sucking up... And i told you this before.
That also makes me mad.

jarhead
22-08-06, 22:25
lol LC2122,

i somehow feel your pain jacob, why not go brunette ??

ok dont kill me please :D

thorir- thats it, sometimes ignorance is brilliant

JACOBryanBURNS
22-08-06, 22:26

I see a whole lot here who wouldn't give a living crap about anything. Now it wouldn't be so bad when you actually admit that you don't care (atleast you're being honest about it.) However, sugarcoating nearly every other post really makes you look ridiculous (above and beyond.)

There is a degree to being nice and there is a degree to being compationate without turning a total blind eye towards the REAL problem. No one can seriously be filly 24/7 (and if you are... you need your head examined.)

And DON'T get me started on attention whores. The online world is littered with them.

You just couldn't keep your personal dislike of people on here to yourself could you? THAT'S something I don't like.

Catapharact
Cat you're right.. but.. heh.. maybe I need my head checked afterall xD

Oh there are a quite a lot of other things you need examined as well :whi:.

Mitch has a point. He isn't attacking you; He is only saying those things for your own benifit. After all, that's what friends do.

laracroft2122
lol LC2122,

i somehow feel your pain jacob, why not go brunette ??

ok dont kill me please :D

thorir- thats it, sometimes ignorance is brilliant

*oh, get us some drink while your in there!* :vlol:

Hybrid Soldier
22-08-06, 22:28
Racist/sexist or descrimination of any kind.
Selfish people.
Gym class.
The heat.
My computer.
Lying.
Awkward moments.
Bad haircuts.
Arrogant people.
The sound it makes when you poke noodles with forks.

All of those and school.

And that too.

Catapharact
22-08-06, 22:28
You just couldn't keep your personal dislike of people on here to yourself could you? THAT'S something I don't like.

And do I need to begin with ppl, who can't stay away from their mirrors for less than 10 mins? :whi:

I addressed a problem; I answered the question in the thread. Take the rest as you may.

Thorir
22-08-06, 22:30
I&#180;m sure your haircolour is nice, Jacob. :)

But I know how you feel, the last time I got a haircut, it became about five inches shorter than I wanted it! It&#180;s STILL shorter than I wanted it!

JACOBryanBURNS
22-08-06, 22:32
And do I need to begin with ppl, who can't stay away from their mirrors for less than 10 mins? :whi:

I addressed a problem; I answered the question in the thread. Take the rest as you may.

Narcissicm is unquestionably far more acceptable then blatent rudeness.

jarhead
22-08-06, 22:33
Iīm sure your haircolour is nice, Jacob. :)

But I know how you feel, the last time I got a haircut, it became about five inches shorter than I wanted it! Itīs STILL shorter than I wanted it!

when did you get your hair cut though, i dont like hairdressers, i feel akward moving in their chairs, plus they'll feel guilty if they cut their fingers

hence my mum cuts my hair :D

oh i also hate popele who think they have the ultimate power, teachers etc

Catapharact
22-08-06, 22:34
Narcissicm is unquestionably far more acceptable then blatent rudeness.

To those who don't have the guts to take a straight answer it is :wve:.

Night Crawler
Ugly people who think they're the dogs bollocks.

MiCkiZ88
well what am I supposed to say mitch.. Cat has made alot of sence in his posts.. sure.. He is straight forward and can say it in a harsh way. but I still agree that he is right..

BtoFu
22-08-06, 22:35
Ugly people who think they're the dogs bollocks.

Night Crawler
22-08-06, 22:35
And DON'T get me started on attention whores. The online world is littered with them.Probably because they arn't getting any attention offline. ;)

Thorir
22-08-06, 22:38
when did you get your hair cut though, i dont like hairdressers, i feel akward moving in their chairs, plus they'll feel guilty if they cut their fingers

hence my mum cuts my hair :D

oh i also hate popele who think they have the ultimate power, teachers etc

In May. It was ultra-short!
And my hair grows very slowly, at least it seems like it, since itīs a bit curly. :(

tr_mitch
22-08-06, 22:39
well what am I supposed to say mitch.. Cat has made alot of sence in his posts.. sure.. He is straight forward and can say it in a harsh way. but I still agree that he is right..

Hmmm quite the opposite of what you were saying last night then. :whi:
Don't take this personally, but when member's don't get on with each other, They can be civilised or avoid.
However to me it seems like you try to make them your friend, So not to face another harsh reality in future threads.

Catapharact
22-08-06, 22:40
Probably because they arn't getting any attention offline. ;)

Bingo. I would say they were or are the "Isolated bunch in the high school luch room" :whi:.

jarhead
22-08-06, 22:41
In May. It was ultra-short!
And my hair grows very slowly, at least it seems like it, since itīs a bit curly. :(

lol, oh why not get a perm :ton:

my hairs grows real quickly, it gets too long in about a 3 weeks really, not that im bragging or anything

laracroft2122
Hmmm quite the opposite of what you were saying last night then. :whi:
Don't take this personally, but when member's don't get on with each other, They can be civilised or avoid.
However to me it seems like you try to make them your friend, So not to face another harsh reality in future threads.

Well Said but I think Mikki wants to make friends because he wants to be your friend plus he doesn't want arguments.

LegenDarY
To those who don't have the guts to take a straight answer it is :wve:.
lol cat.. i like the fact that you say what you think.. i'm like that aswell.. but a lot of times you're rude and disrespectful.. and god knows you don't want people to be like that to you.. so you shouldn't be like that either..

and i agree with you on a lot of things.. that people are extremely nice (which is fake).. that a lot of threads in here are just bs.. stuff like that.. but you really need an attitude adjusment.. you don't have to be 'fake-nice' like some people in here.. but you certainly don't have to be rude and disrespectful

laracroft2122
22-08-06, 22:42

my hairs grows real quickly, it gets too long in about a 3 weeks really, not that im bragging or anything

Thats not bragin, my hair grows really long fast too.

jarhead
22-08-06, 22:44
of course, its your thouight thorir for having slow growing hair, i hope you go bald next time :D

Paperdoll
22-08-06, 22:46

Same here :p I already have a full head of hair... *shaves it all off* damn you hair!!

Anyway things I hate... people who talk way too much, I had to put up with one for two whole years, I should know the pain... *shivers*
People who are too whiny or think that they live in a fairytale, the current trends around here due to a stupid poorly acted soap opera, bad singers that get all the atention, the sound of forks on a plate, fish, bananas, people who eat my food, closed minded people, people who are ignorant and not willing to learn from others or their mistakes, people who rely on others to fix their problems, etc.

And just to avoid any confusion, no, I am not reffering specifically to anyone here.

Catapharact
22-08-06, 22:46
lol cat.. i like the fact that you say what you think.. i'm like that aswell.. but a lot of times you're rude and disrespectful.. and god knows you don't want people to be like that to you.. so you shouldn't be like that either..

and i agree with you on a lot of things.. that people are extremely nice (which is fake).. that a lot of threads in here are just bs.. stuff like that.. but you really need an attitude adjusment.. you don't have to be 'fake-nice' like some people in here.. but you certainly don't have to be rude and disrespectful

I will GLADLY tone myself down on one condition:

I want to see ppl to fully realize as to the fact that this is a place of discussion; Not some make believe Candy Land.

There is a limit to how much a person can take of such blatent actions. Its as if no one wants to come forward and say something bad to make things right just because it may upset someone. And about making stupid threads; Ask this to yourself when you make it, "Is the topic I am about to post actually gonna help the community out?"

Things like "What's your fav. colour" surely can't.

MiCkiZ88
22-08-06, 22:47
Well Said but I think Mikki wants to make friends because he wants to be your friend plus he doesn't want arguments.
well that's true.. but as it's been proven.. nice guys finish last :D
and I definately aint fake.. if some of you are pointing to that Im &#251;ber nice here to people.. well.. that's just me sometimes.. get over it ;) I aint always nice :mis:

And yes I dont want arguments.. but Im the one that usually makes em :D and some times I really enjoy a big fight :D

Thorir
22-08-06, 22:48

*****es!

(The people with the fast growing, straight hair, that is)

LegenDarY
22-08-06, 22:49
i agree with jacob on one thing.. this is not what this thread is for.. it's better if we take this to the open chat thread..

on topic:
- liars
- big ego's
- people who pretend to be something they're not
- having a song stuck in your head and you can't remember/don't know which song it is :p
- seeing someone you love in pain

tr_mitch
22-08-06, 22:49
and I definately aint fake.. if some of you are pointing to that Im ûber nice here to people.. well.. that's just me sometimes.. get over it ;) I aint always nice :mis:

And yes I dont want arguments.. but Im the one that usually makes em :D and some times I really enjoy a big fight :D

Nice that you took my advice last night about you being overly nice (fake).
But don't over do it, Trying to make yourself look big and nasty is pretty obvious.

Catapharact
22-08-06, 22:50
and I definately aint fake.. if some of you are pointing to that Im &#251;ber nice here to people.. well.. that's just me sometimes.. get over it ;) I aint always nice :mis:

I'll believe all of that when I see it. Get your act togather. Want help? Mitch is around.

laracroft2122
and some times I really enjoy a big fight :D

I do. And so do other people. I can remember when there was not an online fight but a fight from my school in the yeargroup two lads. We all gathered on the field after school and watched the fight. Someone shouted who was watching guard for teachers screeamed "TEACHER!!!!!!". Everybody scartered in different directions including me and my mates :vlol:

Zep Girl

I think your my new best friend (but I dont actualy like anyone) I love your honesty about anything or anyone. At first I read some of your posts in other threads and I didnt like you but now im realising your like me! haha

What makes me mad is -

Attention seekers
fake people
liars
smart arses
"gangs" if people on the net who think they own the place
rich people
the words "lol" and all the others
same as above but in texting
men who think whistling at me is gonna get any attention off me
Chavs who think violence is always the answer
Parents who buy there kids everything they want so they dont appretiate life
arrogent people
ugly people who think there gods gift
boring threads

Paperdoll
22-08-06, 22:52
men who think whistling at me is gonna get any attention off me

You'll begin to appreciate whistling once you get barked at :vlol: it's not nice, believe me.

Zep Girl
22-08-06, 22:55
You'll begin to appreciate whistling once you get barked at :vlol: it's not nice, believe me.

what? to say im a dog or somthing? If that happend they will get a brick in the mouth!:mad: :)

LegenDarY
22-08-06, 22:55

I want to see ppl to fully realize as to the fact that this is a place of discussion; Not some make believe Candy Land.

There is a limit to how much a person can take of such blatent actions. Its as if no one wants to come forward and say something bad to make things right just because it may upset someone. And about making stupid threads; Ask this to yourself when you make it, "Is the topic I am about to post actually gonna help the community out?"

i agree with everything you said in that post.. and there's nothing wrong with discussion or debating.. and it's normal that sometimes someone gets upset.. but it's something different when you actually offend people when you know very well that you're offending them

and i just said i agreed with you on the thread thing.. those threads are bs.. a few are ok.. but not as many as you see in here..

EDIT: it's about freaking time everyone in here says what they're really thinking..

Paperdoll
22-08-06, 22:57
what? to say im a dog or somthing? If that happend they will get a brick in the mouth!:mad: :)

:vlol: more like that old cartoon with a wolf howling and barking and whatever XD

Zep Girl
22-08-06, 23:00
:vlol: more like that old cartoon with a wolf howling and barking and whatever XD

haha ok then! :cln:

Hey a guy in a car slowed down and whistled at me and I pretended to wretch with sick hahaha:ton:

tr_mitch
22-08-06, 23:02
I'll believe all of that when I see it. Get your act togather. Want help? Mitch is around.

Advice from me is only given to them who will actually learn from it.

LegenDarY
22-08-06, 23:08
and I definately aint fake.. if some of you are pointing to that Im ûber nice here to people.. well.. that's just me sometimes.. get over it ;) I aint always nice :mis:

whut?

you say you're uber nice.. than you say you're not always nice..

after that you say you don't want agruments.. but you're usually one that starts them.. and you enjoy a big fight.. (do you mean fight or argument/discussion? :confused:?)

very weird post.. doesn't make any sense at all

tr_mitch
22-08-06, 23:09
whut?

after that you say you don't want agruments.. but you're usually one that starts them.. and you enjoy a big fight.. (do you mean fight or argument/discussion? :confused:?)

Trying to please both sides... An amateurs mistake.

Jacob x5
22-08-06, 23:16
I'm starting to get annoyed at people who think that because I'm a teenager I don't deserve to be treated with respect. If most teenagers weren't such idiots then maybe it wouldn't be like that; maybe the stereotypical image people see when they hear the word 'teenager' wouldn't exist. :rolleyes:

JACOBryanBURNS
22-08-06, 23:18
Bingo. I would say they were or are the "Isolated bunch in the high school luch room" :whi:.

Another thing I cannot stand... uneducated generalization of people.

Catapharact
22-08-06, 23:21
Another thing I cannot stand... uneducated generalization of people.

Sarcasam can really hurt the weak :wve:.

JACOBryanBURNS
22-08-06, 23:24
Sarcasam can really hurt the weak :wve:.

And what are you, survivor? No. What you are is rude. If you've got nothing nice to say anymore, why say anything at all?

Zep Girl
22-08-06, 23:26
And what are you, survivor? No. What you are is rude. If you've got nothing nice to say anymore, why say anything at all?

Because honesty is the best policy

Catapharact
22-08-06, 23:27

Because some people only wake up after they get a heavy dose of "reality." Same goes to you.

Now stop pestering me.

*Waves hand* Away with thee.

xMiSsCrOfTx
22-08-06, 23:27

Sometimes, too much of it really does get a bit tiring.

JACOBryanBURNS
22-08-06, 23:29

Not if the cost is hurting someones feelings. Maybe that's how it works outside of this forum... but it's been made crystal clear to me in the past that here ON the forums... there is a zero tolerance for such rude behaviour.

Zep Girl
22-08-06, 23:29
Sometimes, too much of it really does get a bit tiring.

So would it be better if everyone lied so that everyone can walk around in a little bubble of fake happiness?

MiCkiZ88
22-08-06, 23:31
whut?

gah.. too hard to explain.. I mean Like I can be really nice.. but then again.. I can be really mean.. you get?

and I really dont like arguments.. but it's in my nature that I start to argue with people and some times I like it cause I can get everything out of my chest that has been bothering me..

@ mitch.. you can say what ever you want :wve:

JACOBryanBURNS
22-08-06, 23:32
Because some people only wake up after they get a heavy dose of "reality." Same goes to you.

Now stop pestering me.

*Waves hand* Away with thee.

I seriously doubt you know kindness from a hole in the ground. You know that? You've exhibited nothing but the inability to act like an adult and show me just how increasingly rude and unconcerned with others you can be. So how about away with YOU until you learn you AREN'T entitled to tell whomever, whatever you want, whenever you like.

Catapharact
Not if the cost is hurting someones feelings. Maybe that's how it works outside of this forum... but it's been made crystal clear to me in the past that here ON the forums... there is a zero tolerance for such rude behaviour.

On the contrary; I haven't broken any forum policies. I am well within the rules. Everything I have stated has been within the bounderies of TRF's T&C. As long as I don't break the rules, I don't see a problem with expressing my opinion in a manner I want to.

Hybrid Soldier
So would it be better if everyone lied so that everyone can walk around in a little bubble of fake happiness?

Actually yeah. Considering what's going on in the world right now, we don't need people going at one another for the little things.

Zep Girl
22-08-06, 23:33

I guess so. Im just bitter and twisted, life aint good but usually I keep my thoughts to myself.

LegenDarY
22-08-06, 23:34
you're forgetting something.. you're on a forum here.. this is a place where you behave.. you can whatever you want in here.. as long as you're respectfull to others..

of you want to be rude and disrespectful outside of this forum it's your own business.. but in here you should be nice and respectful to other people

JACOBryanBURNS
22-08-06, 23:35
On the contrary; I haven't broken any forum policies. I am well within the rules. Everything I have stated has been within the bounderies of TRF's T&C. As long as I don't break the rules, I don't see a problem with expressing my opinion in a manner I want to.

No, you've just exposed yourself as a bully-like character who never really has anything nice to say, and now, you've brought it in here.

You want to know something that REALLY makes me mad?

People. Like. You.

tr_mitch
22-08-06, 23:35
@ mitch.. you can say what ever you want :wve:

Thats the difference between me and you, I always will.
You need to quit whilst your really far behind, because your posts are become cringe worthy.

tr_mitch
22-08-06, 23:36
No, you've just exposed yourself as a bully-like character who never really has anything nice to say, and now, you've brought it in here.

You want to know something that REALLY makes me mad?

People. Like. You.

This coming from the guy who say's i give off a bad presence before even getting to know me.
Yeahhhhhh good luck with that :tmb:

Catapharact
22-08-06, 23:36
I seriously doubt you know kindness from a hole in the ground. You know that? You've exhibited nothing but the inability to act like an adult and show me just how increasingly rude and unconcerned with others you can be. So how about away with YOU until you learn you AREN'T entitled to tell whomever, whatever you want, whenever you like.

*Yawn* Yes yes... More of the same load that I have been hearing for quite sometime.

You are new. You don't know me. So don't even try :wve:.

When I first joined the forum, there was rarely any "over the top" sugariness. People weren't afraid to say things as they were. Then again, majority of the crowd acted like they were adults for a change.

JACOBryanBURNS
22-08-06, 23:37
Thats the difference between me and you, I always will.
You need to quit whilst your really far behind, because your posts are become cringe worthy.

And you're narrow, one-person-directed responses are as well... take the argument elsewhere, I'll ask...again.:mad: If you're not speaking to everyone in here.. then don't speak.

Zep Girl
22-08-06, 23:37
you're forgetting something.. you're on a forum here.. this is a place where you behave.. you can whatever you want in here.. as long as you're respectfull to others..

of you want to be rude and disrespectful outside of this forum it's your own business.. but in here you should be nice and respectful to other people

I am nice but I respect peoples honest. When I was having problems someone was very brutally honest with me and it got me back to normal. Maybe it doesnt work for everyone. I havnt been rude to anyone on forums before and I dont plan on starting. I just like honesty you know? :)

tr_mitch
22-08-06, 23:38
And you're narrow, one-person-directed responses are as well... take the argument elsewhere, I'll ask...again.:mad: If you're not speaking to everyone in here.. then don't speak.

Yes you keep contridicting yourself. :wve:

JACOBryanBURNS
22-08-06, 23:39
*Yawn* Yes yes... More of the same load that I have been hearing for quite sometime.

You are new. You don't know me. So don't even try :wve:.

When I first joined the forum, there was rarely any "over the top" sugariness. People weren't afraid to say things as they were. Then again, majority of the crowd acted like they were adults for a change.

An adult knows when to keep the peace and act kindly toward others...

But I might as well be reading poems to a horse... I'm done.

Thorir
22-08-06, 23:40
People male me mad. :p

Zep Girl
22-08-06, 23:41
People male me mad. :p

Amen to that :cln:

Catapharact
22-08-06, 23:42
An adult knows when to keep the peace and act kindly toward others...

But I might as well be reading poems to a horse... I'm done.

Finally...

Anyway, that would be two pages worth of offtopicness. Back on topic.

Jacob x5
22-08-06, 23:43
This is another thing that annoys me. Mindless bickering.

tweetygwee
22-08-06, 23:46

Well said. I've seen so many topics where I've thought "why the hell has someone bothered to make this". I'm only saying this when members do pointless things to boost their post count, not genuine, good-spirited posting, and you can usually tell the difference.

DREWY
22-08-06, 23:47
If the bickering doesn't stop I'll close it. For Pete's sake it's a forum. Do you think you'll change other peoples opinion by talking?

BoyTRaider
22-08-06, 23:50
I'm finally seeing some people standing for themselves in this forum... Sheesh!
A change is always good. :cool:

Anyways, I really hate dishonesty.

refuse
22-08-06, 23:54
My gf can wind me up like no other.

BoyTRaider
22-08-06, 23:59
Oh! Talking about girlfriends...
I forgot to say that I absolutely loathe when I take my girlfriend out to the mall and they stop by a clothing store and spend around 4 hours in there.

Why do they have to do that?

Night Crawler
23-08-06, 00:05
So how about away with YOU until you learn you AREN'T entitled to tell whomever, whatever you want, whenever you like.It's called freedom of speech.

JACOBryanBURNS
23-08-06, 00:37
It's called freedom of speech.

It's CALLED curtosy. And we're done...or didn't you read?

Night Crawler
23-08-06, 02:14
It's CALLED curtosy. http://img142.imageshack.us/img142/3946/orlydrevil0upgn0.png

Bite my head off why don't you? ;)

---

Old people make me mad, especially the ones equipped with motion sensor detectors! They know if your going to try and pass by them if your walking behind them so they quickly dash to the side, foiling your plans. And the ones on scooters! It's like they're after some sort of road kill trophy, speeding toward you with an evil glint in their eyes. And they never slow down! They don't even consider it.

Kamrusepas
23-08-06, 02:22

Gimme your hair :eek:

I'm pretty sure my hair has stopped growing completely :pi:

MiCkiZ88
23-08-06, 02:23
http://img142.imageshack.us/img142/3946/orlydrevil0upgn0.png

OMG :vlol: :vlol:
srry.. back on topic :D

kam.. if you think jared's hair grows fast.. think again.. :p
o oh.. I think I said too much *hides and put's a helmet on*

Kamrusepas
23-08-06, 02:26
And about making stupid threads; Ask this to yourself when you make it, "Is the topic I am about to post actually gonna help the community out?"

Not everything we say or do has to help the society or feed the hungry or save the rainforests. Some things can be done just for fun.

I will step up in your face
I will put you in your place
I'll say things you can't erase
And I'll do it all for fun

I will frame your phoney smile
Let you hang there for a while
Then I'll make you scream a mile

CerebralAssassin
23-08-06, 02:31
Not everything we say or do has to help the society or feed the hungry or save the rainforests. Some things can be done just for fun.

well said kam!!:tmb:

MiCkiZ88
23-08-06, 02:33
oooh.. nicely put kam! :tmb:

ILG49ers
23-08-06, 02:33
Liars, Arrogant people, Fake people, Wearing glasses, people who are quick to judge, and I'm sure a few other things make me mad.

Lenochka
23-08-06, 02:35
Hmm this thread has turned into a battle ground =/
I sense more offtopicness coming hehe... or a locked thread... im not sure yet

Anyways :whi:
People who look down apon me, i really hate that

Night Crawler
23-08-06, 02:48
Hmm this thread has turned into a battle ground =/

The whole forum seems to have lately.
Every thread I go in I'm like:

http://img96.imageshack.us/img96/216/notthisshagaindk9.jpg

Lenochka
23-08-06, 02:50
I have noticed that also... people seem really on edge lately...

CerebralAssassin
23-08-06, 03:02
I don't like teachers who don't know how to teach!!:mad:

Lenochka
23-08-06, 03:10
while were on the topic of teachers...

I don't like the teachers that call on you when you dont have your hand up...

CerebralAssassin
23-08-06, 03:12

I don't like the teachers that call on you when you dont have your hand up...
hehe..that doesn't happen often in college LOL!!:p

Lenochka
23-08-06, 03:17
hehe..that doesn't happen often in college LOL!!:p

well it does in high school XD i remember this teacher last year would always do that to me until finally one day i just said " My hand isnt up... so basically that is an easy way of telling you i have no clue... so why ask me? "

CerebralAssassin
23-08-06, 03:19
well it does in high school XD i remember this teacher last year would always do that to me until finally one day i just said " My hand isnt up... so basically that is an easy way of telling you i have no clue... so why ask me? "
some teachers figure a lot of students are shy...others do it to force the students that are lazy to do more work LOL!!:p

interstellardave
23-08-06, 03:34
Being mad about things leads to hating, and I hate hating. (a clever oxymoron, but you get my meaning). I decided a while ago I don't have time or energy to devote to such a self-destructive thing! I try very hard to avoid doing it because if you hate someone else you may as well just go ahead and hate yourself! Think about it. ;)

CerebralAssassin
23-08-06, 03:41
Being mad about things leads to hating, and I hate hating. (a clever oxymoron, but you get my meaning). I decided a while ago I don't have time or energy to devote to such a self-destructive thing! I try very hard to avoid doing it because if you hate someone else you may as well just go ahead and hate yourself! Think about it. ;)
yeah...I agree...but the reason I havent said anything remotely close to this is because people here would start hating me for accusing them that they're wasting their time hating some one else...therefore more energy will be spent on hating...get my drift?;)

Melonie Tomb Raider
23-08-06, 05:04
Well you asked her to make it mroe natural, brown probably looked more natural. :vlol:

If I ever dye my hair I do it myself. There should be a Sally's beauty store near you, they sell the dye that the professionals use. It'll sure save you a lot of money.

Nathan808
23-08-06, 05:35
Burnt popcorn :mad:

Kamrusepas
23-08-06, 06:26

I hate teachers who call my name when they know I'm not following/don't know the answer/both :hea:

Taleigha
23-08-06, 08:46
Everything!

GodOfLight
23-08-06, 08:48

your brown looks better on you anyway ;)

JACOBryanBURNS
23-08-06, 12:20
your brown looks better on you anyway ;)

Why thank you... you're too kind.:hug:

Satu
23-08-06, 12:28
gossips
liar's...especially when you know the truth and they lie to your face
impatient drivers
people who talk through movies
intolerance

and having a bad hair day lol

JACOBryanBURNS
23-08-06, 12:30
gossips
liar's...especially when you know the truth and they lie to your face
impatient drivers
people who talk through movies
intolerance

and having a bad hair day lol

Grrrrrl... you done nailed it on tha head.

Although...I'm an impatient driver...But I cope well. ;)
The people who talk through movies should be drown... I cannot STAND that. And of course...like you said.. those days when your hair simply WILL NO cooperate.

L.C
23-08-06, 12:51

Fear leads to anger
Anger leads to hate
Hate leads to suffering

Yoda, Jedi Master

:D

Autolycus
23-08-06, 13:14
Fear leads to anger
Anger leads to hate
Hate leads to suffering

Yoda, Jedi Master

:D

:D Me like

But anyway what makes me mad is every other driver on the road :mad: :mad:

tombraider123
23-08-06, 13:16
I cannot stand sexist people, they do my head in! :hea:

CerebralAssassin
23-08-06, 13:21
oh yeah...one more thing..not being faithful is a big.. HUGE no-no in my book!!:p

Lara's Boy
23-08-06, 13:28
People who don't listen
People who don't seem to improve from their mistakes
People who quickly pass judgement on others
People who can't seem to commit to anything
Bigots
Racists
Sexists

There, I think I have covered the gamut :wve:

CerebralAssassin
23-08-06, 13:30
People who don't listen
People who don't seem to improve from their mistakes
People who quickly pass judgement on others
People who can't seem to commit to anything
Bigots
Racists
Sexists

There, I think I have covered the gamut :wve:
oh man..you probably hate yourself a lot don't you? :vlol: LOL j/k :p

Lara's Boy
23-08-06, 13:31
oh man..you probably hate yourself a lot don't you? :vlol: LOL j/k :p

A ha....yeah, that's a great one, CA.....

JACOBryanBURNS
23-08-06, 13:47
oh yeah...one more thing..not being faithful is a big.. HUGE no-no in my book!!:p

YES. Agreed.

Lew
23-08-06, 13:57

That happened to my auntie. Maybe she thought brown was more natural looking for you :D....Or not....

Angelx14
23-08-06, 13:57
When ppl are ignoring me.
When ppl are yelling at me..:(

TombRaiderLover
23-08-06, 14:01
Sterotyping and grouping (chavs, goths, emos, squares)

Lavinder
23-08-06, 14:05
Most things.

Decoop!
23-08-06, 14:44
Sterotyping and grouping (chavs, goths, emos, squares)

I was just about to say chavs! lol!

People who are all-round impolite I guess. I work in a call centre handling 999 calls, I get it all the time :(

star girl
23-08-06, 14:46
When people call me "oh you poor thing"...

:hea: :hea: :hea: :hea: :hea:

*&*(&%$^(_)*(^&*^$&%$&)( I AM NOT POOORRR!!!!!!!

*pants*

K.J
23-08-06, 14:53
When people call me "girly" because I like to play games like Dreamfall, Fahrenheit and Grim Fandango:mad:

Betal
23-08-06, 15:12
I hate everything:D

angelika
23-08-06, 15:41
I'm mad at

-my sister all the time.

-some people here being severe and absolut on other people's thoughts

-some other or same people who think they know everything about everything

-my x-boss

I'll think of more on the way.

Catapharact
23-08-06, 16:12

There is also the concept of "taking things too far." Yes, the occasional one or two game or small talk threads isn't so bad but they pop up almost every other week!

Comeon Ppl! Surely you have something better to talk about.

CerebralAssassin
23-08-06, 16:14
Surely you have something better to talk about.

*thinks of other things to talk about,scratches head*...nope:( :D

Catapharact
23-08-06, 16:16
*thinks of other things to talk about,scratches head*...nope:( :D

*Sigh* No comment then.

saray
23-08-06, 17:35
things that really make me mad are:
- people who judge you on looks.
-people who use you.
-people who spit and use totally gross words or terms.
-arrogant people
-people who think they are better than you because your not posh.
-people who talk about you like your not there
-people who never smile and walked around with a face like a slapped arse, all because they've just broke a nail, or had a raindrop fall on their hair.

i think that's about it. :)

Rickéh
23-08-06, 17:37
things that really make me mad are:
- people who judge you on looks.
-people who use you.
-people who spit and use totally gross words or terms.
-arrogant people
-people who think they are better than you because your not posh.
-people who talk about you like your not there
-people who never smile and walked around with a face like a slapped arse, all because they've just broke a nail, or had a raindrop fall on their hair.

i think that's about it. :)

Same :)

interstellardave
23-08-06, 17:45
There is also the concept of "taking things too far." Yes, the occasional one or two game or small talk threads isn't so bad but they pop up almost every other week!

Comeon Ppl! Surely you have something better to talk about.

More often than "almost every other week!" I think you were being uncharacteristically lenient with that wording. :p Still, you must realize that not everyone has the same sensibilities as you do. Just visit whatever topics you wish to visit and leave the rest alone. You'll save yourself and everyone else a lot of bickering. ;)

Catapharact
23-08-06, 19:02
Yes I understated the circumstances quite a bit. As I said, the occasional "mindless chatter" thread isn't such a bad thing. However, if you have to fish though three pages worth of crap just to get to something worth discussing about... its about tim something needs to be done about it.

StarCroft:AOD
23-08-06, 19:28
Rude people.
Rude people.
Rude people.
Rude people.
People who use gross words.
People who judge you because of your sexuality.
People who thinks they are better than you because they think they are "Hetero" or "Macho".:vlol:
People who thinks their opinions are the "Only ones" and better than yours.

JACOBryanBURNS
23-08-06, 22:46
Infidelity. There simply is no excuse for it... Let's have it Barbie...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v476/jacobryanburns/Barbisms/BarbismDICK.jpg

Kamrusepas
23-08-06, 22:47
Infidelity. There simply is no excuse for it...

Amen :tmb:

xMiSsCrOfTx
23-08-06, 22:47
LOL @ the Barbie pic! :yik: :vlol:

JACOBryanBURNS
23-08-06, 22:48
Barbie knows what's up. ;)

Olvidarse
23-08-06, 22:52
Backstabbers.
People who try to take something (or credit) they haven't earned.
People who realize they're competing with you for college acceptance spots and turn a cold shoulder to you, trying to take credit for something you've worked years for.:mad:

:cen:

Rivendell
23-08-06, 22:54
[COLOR=Red]People who realize they're competing with you for college acceptance spots and turn a cold shoulder to you, trying to take credit for something you've worked years for.

Ohhh that's freaky.. I've just been watching a tv programme (fiction) where that happened!! :eek:

Kamrusepas
23-08-06, 22:55
People who try to take something (or credit) they haven't earned.

I hate that :hea:

JACOBryanBURNS
23-08-06, 23:16
President Bush:whi:

Lavinder
23-08-06, 23:18
Things that make you go ooooo.

/\

Pray that a person gets that.

(It's not something I hate it's just a phrase)

SpongeBob Lover
23-08-06, 23:18
President Bush:whi:
:vlol: me too :D

JACOBryanBURNS
23-08-06, 23:20
I hate to do it.... not to burn Barbie out...but....

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v476/jacobryanburns/Barbisms/BarbismBUSH.jpg

Lavinder
23-08-06, 23:21
I hate to do it.... not to burn Barbie out...but....

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v476/jacobryanburns/Barbisms/BarbismBUSH.jpg

Do barbies have bushes now??