PDA

View Full Version : The Superficial (In other words, LMAO!)

Catapharact
22-08-06, 23:19
Many many thanks to Dayfish (a good female FD forum member) for providing me with this link.

http://www.thesuperficial.com/

Though yes, the online magazine pokes fun of various celebs for their "awkward" moments, you just gotta love the sarcastic writing.

For instance:

Here is a snippit covering Paris Hilton's new CD:

In tomorrow's issue of Blender, Paris Hilton says she cries whenever she listens to her album because it's so good.

"People go crazy. They love it. Everyone's like, 'Who is this?' I don't tell. Because I don't want someone putting their phone up and recording it and making a ring tone off of it. I think when people don't know it's me, they won't judge it. But if they know it's me, then they'll be like, 'Ugh.' They won't even dance." Of her album, she says, "I, like, cry, when I listen to it, it's so good."

I'm sure I'll cry when I listen to her album too. As will every other living creature on the planet that has ears. Because if my six years of medical school has taught me anything it's that bleeding from the ears is the number one cause of crying. Number two if you count seeing my grandpa naked.

http://img387.imageshack.us/img387/7650/saw32lg.jpg

jarhead
22-08-06, 23:21
yes paris hilton is a waste of good air IMO, and well i need to buy this

Zep Girl
22-08-06, 23:23
Just looking at her makes me ears bleed.......dont know how but it happens:cln:

Paperdoll
*shivers* I don't consider that singing but whatever floats your boat... thanks for the link Cat :tmb:

Rivendell
:D I love that poster, that could make a good film!

Ta for the link!
"I'll pick out two outfits, one which is disgusting and one nice and I'll ask my 'friend' what they think. If they go for the revolting one, I cut them out of my life."
Pairs Hilton on how she weeds out her friends

O.o :vlol:

tr_mitch
Those of you who have watched 'House of wax' will know that the only good thing about it was seeing Paris get impailed by a spear.

That was definatley worth my 4.50 cinema ticket.

xMiSsCrOfTx
Lmao, that Saw pic is priceless.. :vlol:

Tombreaper
22-08-06, 23:29
What's wrong with Paris Hilton? Okay, she doesn't sound like Whitney, but she doesn't kill people, animals...maybe we should help her, because Bin laden wants to marry her too :cln: (sicko)

BoyTRaider
22-08-06, 23:30
LoL :vlol:

Catapharact
22-08-06, 23:39
What's wrong with Paris Hilton? Okay, she doesn't sound like Whitney, but she doesn't kill people, animals...maybe we should help her, because Bin laden wants to marry her too :cln: (sicko)

Man, I know Osama hasn't exactly been getting much action in the mountains, but even he wouldn't stoop THIS low Lol!

Lenochka
23-08-06, 00:31
I am a paris fan... but some of the things that she says make me laugh XD

"I, like, cry, when I listen to it, it's so good."

:vlol: Alittle into ourselfs arnt we XD

LegenDarY
23-08-06, 00:36
I am a paris fan... but some of the things that she says make me laugh XD

"I, like, cry, when I listen to it, it's so good."

:vlol: Alittle into ourselfs arnt we XD

"I'll pick out two outfits, one which is disgusting and one nice and I'll ask my 'friend' what they think. If they go for the revolting one, I cut them out of my life."
lol for some reason i can imagine her actually doing that :p

lita212
23-08-06, 00:52
actually imo i thought paris was a good lil actress in house of wax. the only reason ppl slate her is because shes rich and there jealouse that they didnt get bought up into a rich family. shes not the one whos making her a star. its people who constantly mention her name who is making her a star. also for ppl who say she doesnt do anything well then your wrong. she used to be a modal growing up, she then made a reality tv series. starred in the house of wax making her an actress and has also made and album so imo i think shes doin well for herself.

Lenochka
23-08-06, 01:08
I agree with you lita. She has grown up with money... she was raised with alot of money... why people can't accept that is beyond me

I'm sure I'll cry when I listen to her album too. As will every other living creature on the planet that has ears.

Hmm have they even given the album a chance... i wasn't expecting it to be that good either but it turns out i love the album. Alot of the songs are really good... It has been playing more than anything else on my itunes for the last week...

CerebralAssassin
23-08-06, 03:38
http://img387.imageshack.us/img387/7650/saw32lg.jpg

yeah..it looks like someone sawed off her boobs!!

Nathan808
23-08-06, 05:53
You all do know that Paris has just been put in the Guiness Book of World Records by being the most overrated celebrity in the world, right? (It might be ever too, I'm not sure)

http://www.femalefirst.co.uk/celebrity/Paris+Hilton:+Overrated-11237.html

Ward Dragon
23-08-06, 06:44
I agree with you lita. She has grown up with money... she was raised with alot of money... why people can't accept that is beyond me

I don't like Paris Hilton, but my dislike has nothing to do with her money. It's because she's snotty and shallow, saying things like, "I'll pick out two outfits, one which is disgusting and one nice and I'll ask my 'friend' what they think. If they go for the revolting one, I cut them out of my life." I really don't understand why she's so popular (and I guess Guiness agrees with me :p)

angelika
23-08-06, 06:54
There 's just not enough yogurt in the world to throw at Paris Hilton.
She deserves no less.:cen: