PDA

View Full Version : what's the best way to smile?

tombfan91
23-08-06, 02:11
i know this sounds weird... well i'm taking school pictures tommorow. ( i'm in highschool yay!! lol) and i want to know what's a good way to smile? show my teeth or not or something like that and what would be good to wear?

kewlkyle64
23-08-06, 02:14
To smile- imagine George Bush in a bikini. It always makes me crack up... :vlol:

MiCkiZ88
23-08-06, 02:15
maaan I hate school pictures.. just try to look normal.. it's the best way.. otherwise you might end up looking goofy with a stupid smile on your face.. I cant even count how many times that has happened :o

as for clothes. wear something that looks great on you.. like what colour suits you best or your favourite shirt etc. just dont wear that 3 year old jumper that you got for an christmas present ;)

nah.. just dont worry too much about it.. it's not like the whole school is going to kill you if you dont look great in it.. hasnt happened to me yet :D It's just a picture :p

Night Crawler
23-08-06, 02:17
Like you mean it. :)

tombfan91
23-08-06, 02:19
maaan I hate school pictures.. just try to look normal.. it's the best way.. otherwise you might end up looking goofy with a stupid smile on your face.. I cant even count how many times that has happened :o

as for clothes. wear something that looks great on you.. like what colour suits you best or your favourite shirt etc. just dont wear that 3 year old jumper that you got for an christmas present ;)

nah.. just dont worry too much about it.. it's not like the whole school is going to kill you if you dont look great in it.. hasnt happened to me yet :D It's just a picture :p

that's really good advice thanx. of course all the others were great as well. hmm well hope this will go alright. thank goodness they allow retouching lol.

kewlkyle64
23-08-06, 02:21
You could always hack into the school mainframe and Photoshop your picture.

tombfan91
23-08-06, 02:23
You could always hack into the school mainframe and Photoshop your picture.

lol.

well this is my freshman year. i do kinda want things to go smoothly for me and make a good inpression in my first year in highschool. know what i mean?

Taleigha
23-08-06, 08:59
dont ask me i always got it wrong in my photos. i never got one good one.

Angelx14
23-08-06, 09:28
i know this sounds weird... well i'm taking school pictures tommorow. ( i'm in highschool yay!! lol) and i want to know what's a good way to smile? show my teeth or not or something like that and what would be good to wear?
To smile think about something what always makes you laugh, to cry open your eyes wide and look up to the ceiling.
And just look good. ;)

jarhead
23-08-06, 09:29
yer never ever fake a smile, think of something funny, but dont go cry in histerics over it and getting stomach cramps

Jonnipants
23-08-06, 11:08
Stare in to the mirror for hours. Practise smiling, you'll be star in no time.

Orrrr, come picture time, imagine you have just won miss world and do the whole "Oh thank you! Thank you so much, everyone!" smile.

VonCroy360
23-08-06, 11:11
Show your teeth, but not really like this: :D; just a nice little teeth-showing smile; or... you can have the mysterious expression a la AoD Lara, that looks good too... :)

Satu
23-08-06, 11:23
I'm not much of a smiling person in photos but thinking of the goofy things my dog does always puts a huge smile on my face so if you have any pets maybe thinking about what they get up too might make you show your pearly whites :D

tombfan91
24-08-06, 00:10
well the dreaded picture day is over. and everything went smoothly. thank god for retouching lol

JACOBryanBURNS
24-08-06, 00:21
To smile- imagine George Bush in a bikini. It always makes me crack up... :vlol:

See because that would just make me throw up. Not crack up.

Teeth. It makes your face muscles tense up and makes your smile more authentic looking.

Thorir
24-08-06, 00:24
I´d reccomend you too look natural.

Not grinning, not posing. Just be natural. :)

xMiSsCrOfTx
24-08-06, 00:33
I agree with Thorir. A forced/fake smile will never turn out that good. Just be yourself and act natural. Or think of someone you think is hot, that works for me. ;)

Thorir
24-08-06, 00:38
I agree with Thorir. A forced/fake smile will never turn out that good. Just be yourself and act natural. Or think of someone you think is hot, that works for me. ;)

Yeah, a flirty/shy smile might work! :D

Just not overdo the smile. :)

jarhead
24-08-06, 00:39
Yeah, a flirty/shy smile might work! :D

Just not overdo the smile. :)

and do what i did, done evils/devious looks and scared him away

all in a days work

i hope the pictures go well, you'll look great, be yourself and your smile will shine through

Thorir
24-08-06, 00:42
and do what i did, done evils/devious looks and scared him away

all in a days work

i hope the pictures go well, you'll look great, be yourself and your smile will shine through

Easy for you to say, you look hot anyway.:mis:

jarhead
24-08-06, 00:55
Easy for you to say, you look hot anyway.:mis:

not with this crown thingy piece of metal in my mouth i dont, if the suns behind you and i smile your blinded for life, although it does contain gold :cln:

Thorir
24-08-06, 00:57
Then smile with your mouth shut. :P

tr_mitch
24-08-06, 00:58
The cocky grin.
Or the evil smile like this :mis:

jarhead
24-08-06, 00:58
Then smile with your mouth shut. :P

my mouth is never ever shut, its always doing something

(smilie will so push this over the top)