PDA

View Full Version : **general Gossip Thread**

ivannnnn
23-08-06, 04:09
WE can make a rumour about the actors/actress who you hate in here!!!Like Hollywood actors/actress.... :jmp::jmp: :jmp:

My first rumour:

I heard Hillary Duff has lost her virginity :mad: :mad:...I hate her!!

:mad: :mad: :mad:

ivannnnn
23-08-06, 05:28
YOu can mock your hated actor/actress in here!!!!

Get your madness out in this thread!!!

Angelx14
24-08-06, 06:48
Lol, we all will lose it someday, so that doesn't mean we need to hate each other.;)

I don't jave actors/actress who I hate.
And Michael Jackson have about 10 years left to live.:(

DREWY
24-08-06, 06:50
You would have to include Tom Cruise though. Personality the depth of a teaspoon! Would marry himself given half the chance.

Kamrusepas
24-08-06, 07:04

:mad: :mad: :mad:
Umm, and how old is she?

EDIT: Aww Drewy, you changed your avatar. Oh well, at least you didn't change the sig :D :tmb:

Suzan
24-08-06, 07:20
Oh I'm sure Michael is just fine. Trust me, I know more about him than you all do :p

Are you gonna hate me too when I'll lose my virginity? LOL

Kamrusepas
24-08-06, 07:32
And Michael Jackson have about 10 years left to live.:(
Why? :confused:

Suzan
24-08-06, 07:34
Bull. Michael is healthier and happier than ever. And releasing a new album next year ;)

Angelx14
24-08-06, 07:43
Did you know Michael is black? Well, now he looks like white. He have somekinda skin illness. His dad saw that when he was little. And thought it's nothing serious, but as you see how his skin looks like now...
So, that's why he have about 10 years left to live..:(

Suzan
24-08-06, 07:44
Did you know Michael is black? Well, now he looks like white. He have somekinda skin illness. His dad saw that when he was little. And thought it's nothing serious, but as you see how his skin looks like now...
So, that's why he have about 10 years left to live..:(
Huh? What does vitiligo have to do with the years he has left? Vitiligo is a skin disease but it doesn't kill you. Michael's just getting whiter all the time but he's healthy otherwise.

-edit-

trust me, I know what I'm talking about, I'm not just making these things up :P

Angelx14
24-08-06, 07:49
Huh? What does vitiligo have to do with the years he has left? Vitiligo is a skin disease but it doesn't kill you. Michael's just getting whiter all the time but he's healthy otherwise.

-edit-

trust me, I know what I'm talking about, I'm not just making these things up :P

Oh well, whatever. I hope he will live very long, becouse I really like him, and I'd be unhuppy if he will die someday...:(
I really love his songs, voice, how he dance!!!:cln:

Suzan
24-08-06, 07:51
Oh well, whatever. I hope he will live very long, becouse I really like him, and I'd be unhuppy if he will die someday...:(
I really love his songs, voice, how he dance!!!:cln:
well of course he'll die SOME day but don't think that he has only 10 years left! :D who knows, he might live for very long.. he's happy and healthy, his skin disease only changes his looks :)