PDA

View Full Version : More Eidos non-Tomb Raider microsites engage

tlr online
23-08-06, 14:37
Greetings.

For those of you who don't visit www.tombraiderchronicles.com (and why not?!?!) we've begun to create microsites for all Eidos games, packing them with polygon-rich assets for your visual delectation.

We now have 44 non-Tomb Raider games represented, and each microsite is packed full to the brim with screen-shots, pack-shots (box artwork), movies, renders, conceptual artwork, demo and trial products, patches and game information. The main HUB can be accessed by following the below URL. All games are sorted by release-date.

We're about halfway through, the cumulative figure of Eidos products released since 1996 being approx 80 video-games. We've always sported microsites for the popular Eidos games, but now we're going to showcase them all.

http://www.tombraiderchronicles.com/eidos/index.html

Geck-o-Lizard
23-08-06, 14:40
Wow! You guys have been busy! No wonder you haven't shown your pesky beak in any of our UT matches. ;) Nice work! I'll check it out. :)

Angelx14
23-08-06, 14:41
Greetings.

For those of you who don't visit www.tombraiderchronicles.com (and why not?!?!)

I visit sometimes.:rolleyes:

That's cool.:tmb:

Titanium
23-08-06, 14:42
"Goes instantly to Just Cause"

I had my doubts at first considering it looked like a GTA clone to me. But actually alot of people are saying its going to be really good. :)

tlr online
23-08-06, 14:43
"Goes instantly to Just Cause"

I had my doubts at first considering it looked like a GTA clone to me. But actually alot of people are saying its going to be really good. :)
It is awesome. The demo is out tomorrow on GameSpot, then available on our site shortly after.

Titanium
23-08-06, 14:46
It is awesome. The demo is out tomorrow on GameSpot, then available on our site shortly after.

That would not work on my computer whatsoever :(

I can wait for the full release though.

nomedo
23-08-06, 15:04
great news. :jmp:
im glad Tombraiderchronicles.com are so close with Eidos. even though they, every once in a while, arent too popular on the forum. :rolleyes:
Eidos must be very happy to have u and your sites Tlr :wve:

btw, i agree that just cause looks promising :tmb:

Pipolinne
23-08-06, 16:09
Wow! You guys have been busy! No wonder you haven't shown your pesky beak in any of our UT matches. ;) Nice work! I'll check it out. :)

I think this was just was an excuse to avoid the defeat you would impose on them, Gecko :D!

I do visit TRC,you know,but I confess I only look for TR contents;but I'll now give a look aroud the other games :).

L.C
23-08-06, 16:48
You've included Lego Star Wars, so L.C is one happy bunny :jmp:

jamieoliver22
23-08-06, 16:54
Probably one of the best games ever created...
http://www.tombraiderchronicles.com/deusex/index.html

I love it!! :D