PDA

View Full Version : Flames made me start form scratch

T.Onix
24-08-06, 16:18
My apartment caught a fire almost three weeks ago. I lost many things, all my wardrobe, shoes, you name it.
Everyone keeps saying "I'm glad you're ok" OF COURSE IM OK!! I wasnt even there!!! THere are so many things to work on, firemen destroyed doors, windows, etc, to get in my flat, policemen did the same.
Every thing started by a shortcircuit. So this was a random thing. I just got unlucky.
I wrote this just to explain why I havent been here in such a long time, plus the fact that my job has kept me travelling.
KISSES TO EVERY ONE, I still remember you all.
ONIX

Kamrusepas
24-08-06, 16:19
My apartment caught a fire almost three weeks ago. I lost many things, all my wardrobe, shoes, you name it.

Omg :eek:

I would be so devastated. I hope you'll manage somehow :hug:

CerebralAssassin
24-08-06, 16:20
Everyone keeps saying "I'm glad you're ok" OF COURSE IM OK!! I wasnt even there!!! THere are so many things to work on, firemen destroyed doors, windows, etc, to get in my flat, policemen did the same.
Every thing started by a shortcircuit. So this was a random thing. I just got unlucky.
I wrote this just to explain why I havent been here in such a long time, plus the fact that my job has kept me travelling.
KISSES TO EVERY ONE, I still remember you all.
ONIX
welcome back..I'm glad you're ok!:)

jarhead
24-08-06, 16:20
well i hope you get everything back that you lost and sometimes its nice to start clean and fresh. wish you the best

T.Onix
24-08-06, 16:34
Thanks for your words. At least I didn't lose my laptop! :D Or my cellphone, my life is in those gadgets!

Shark_Blade
24-08-06, 16:47
T Onix, hope you'll get through well. :)

Tomb Raider Master
24-08-06, 16:58
Hi T.Onix, nice to see you again. :wve:

I can't be more sorry to hear about the fire. :( I really hope everything turnes out OK. :hug: :)

T.Onix
24-08-06, 17:02
HI TRM!!
It's nice to hear from you again!!

Lavinder
24-08-06, 17:37
:eek:

How awful, well it's great that your coping :)

Night Crawler
24-08-06, 18:09
Nice to have your whole apartment go up in flames, 'citing!
Never know, might be a good thing, fresh starts usually are. Sorry for your losses!

DragonDan
24-08-06, 18:10
Things are replaceable. It just takes time.
When everyone asks if 'everything is okay' it is just their way of conveying compassion.

Apofiss
24-08-06, 18:59
Ahw this is no good.. but as DragonDan said things are replaceable.

Lavinder
24-08-06, 19:03
Ahw this is no good.. but as DragonDan said things are replaceable.

Hope that he has the support to replace these things :)

T.Onix
24-08-06, 19:07
Hope that he has the support to replace these things :)
He?
Him who?

ELEN
25-08-06, 10:07
Lavinder means you :D (I guess)

I know how you feel. My apartment caught fire one month ago and I was away from the forum for almost 3 weeks. Firemen of course destoyed my house, but I'm grateful because the fire didn't destroy the apartments around. I completely understand you. I also have to start from scratch. But just think that you were not in the house, like I was. Since we are ok, everything can be done. It will take some time, but you are healthy and you'll make it :hug: Good luck!!

Angelx14
25-08-06, 10:26
Aww, poor you. I hope all will be ok again.:hug:

angelika
25-08-06, 10:46
That 's too bad. Don't worry about us, get your stuff going again and don't mind us. I hope it ends soon.:)

Andromeda66
25-08-06, 11:33
Sheesh I thought this was something concerning some TR level:o .

I'm going to say the same thing T.Onix. I'm glad you didnt lose the stuff thats irreplaceable. Sometimes its good to start fresh. Hope you pick up soon. :wve:

Greenkey2
25-08-06, 11:36
You're apartment caught fire?! :eek: Oh no! :( At least you're safe and sound (with your laptop! :D). I hope your life starts getting back to normal soon Onix :hug: :hug:

Grenade
25-08-06, 11:50
That's a horrible thing to happen. :hug: Glad you've still got yourself, your laptop and your mobile phone. :)

da tomb raider!
25-08-06, 12:50
Ah, yes, I remember when the hotel I was staying in caught fire. I took pretty much all of my things with me, before leaving the flat! I'm never let you go, Mr Laptop... (Ok, it was stupid of me, but the fire was two floors above me, and it was only a small one anyway...)