PDA

View Full Version : Fine moments in TRF

CerebralAssassin
24-08-06, 19:30
the idea here is simple...simply state an incident which took place here that made you laugh to tears, or made you fill with joy or what not!:) .For example...somethin a member said or did that made you laugh!!:)

tr_mitch
24-08-06, 19:44
God its gotta be the time when a few of us member's were posting in a games thread, and Paperdoll was too slow to post each time and we just screwed the whole thread up, i was falling off my chair laughing so much.
I'll post more when i can think of them.

jamieoliver22
24-08-06, 19:45
Well It wasnt here exactly, but on MSN. It was by a person I met on here though, Mica..

She kinda started to totally **** her self laughing over a plate of rice.. For no reason at all. It doesnt sound funny now because its one of those "you had to be there" moments but I will never forget it :p

Lavinder
24-08-06, 19:53
Lots of special moments but one special moment in my mind is some PM's I got :)

And meeting someone who'm I still love very much.

Assassino
24-08-06, 19:56
I get all full of joy when someone PM's me...ahhhhhhhh!:)
And you CA;)

CerebralAssassin
24-08-06, 19:58
I get all full of joy when someone PM's me...ahhhhhhhh!:)
And you CA;)
aww...thanks LeAAAHH!!:hug:

Assassino
24-08-06, 19:59
aww...thanks LeAAAHH!!:hug:
Oi...less of the AAAHH!:D:p:D

Lavinder
24-08-06, 20:01
:( This thread is making me sad because i'm truly missing some old fine moments.

CerebralAssassin
24-08-06, 20:02
Oi...less of the AAAHH!:D:p:D
ok...Lea!!(<<like that?):D

Thorir
24-08-06, 20:04
I can´t really remember any... :(

Lavinder
24-08-06, 20:05
I can´t really remember any... :(
*Bangs your over the head with I love Dom badge * Recall anything?

ace_85
24-08-06, 20:12
About a month ago myself, BtoFu and Yuna's Wish stayed up literally all night trying to help Jake get through one level of Silent Hill 4. I don't think we managed to actually get it right until about 7 in the morning, but we sure had a laugh along the way. That was my best forum memory so far :D

Assassino
24-08-06, 20:17
lol no:p
It's Leah:D

Lavinder
24-08-06, 20:18
Making hillarious screenshots by changing the characters around in AOD cutscenes :D Long time ago.

SpongeBob Lover
24-08-06, 20:18
About a month ago myself, BtoFu and Yuna's Wish stayed up literally all night trying to help Jake get through one level of Silent Hill 4. I don't think we managed to actually get it right until about 7 in the morning, but we sure had a laugh along the way. That was my best forum memory so far :D
mine too :vlol:

Thorir
24-08-06, 20:20
*Bangs your over the head with I love Dom badge* Recall anything?

Well, yes, that was a good moment. :)

Hm. I guess just getting to know people from the forum throughout the years has been the best thing... :)

Sniff, I get nostalgic now...
Regular members who suddenly dissapears and so...

SpongeBob Lover
24-08-06, 20:21
Leah ;)

Lavinder
24-08-06, 20:22
Well, yes, that was a good moment. :)

Hm. I guess just getting to know people from the forum throughout the years has been the best thing... :)

Sniff, I get nostalgic now...

:( I hate it when things like that happen.

BtoFu
24-08-06, 20:24

Loved it! A truly memorable online all-nighter..and those are pretty rare for me, so yeah that stands as my personal 'finest moment' on TRF. :jmp:

jarhead
24-08-06, 20:41
I canīt really remember any... :(

me neither

i laugh really hard, and think that i'll never forget them, then i forget them, but there have been loads, esopecially some PM's which have made me laugh

xMiSsCrOfTx
24-08-06, 20:43
I'm now remembering some of the members who used to come to this forum but don't post anymore/that often. Mary CF was one of them. Even though I talk to her on MSN occasionally, this forum needs her. :(

So many good memories here, though. :D

Lavinder
24-08-06, 20:45
I'm now remembering some of the members who used to come to this forum but don't post anymore/that often. Mary CF was one of them. Even though I talk to her on MSN occasionally, this forum needs her. :(

I was thinking about her earlier today :(

Assassino
24-08-06, 20:46
Leah ;)
Stephy:D

SpongeBob Lover
24-08-06, 20:47
Stephy:D
larey hairy :D *runs away*

Assassino
24-08-06, 20:47
It had to be done!:D
I'm sorry:(

jarhead
24-08-06, 20:51

i thought mary posted, i think ive seen her avatar recently

Lone Raider
24-08-06, 20:59
The moment when we found out about TRAE and THE THREAD was going haywire. I was kind of lost to the world for a day and a half.
*dreams of the trailer*

Ampersand
24-08-06, 21:01
Can't think of any to be honest. :o

GodOfLight
24-08-06, 21:03
playing tomb raider hangman with a few friends a long long loong time ago :)

tombraiderluka
24-08-06, 21:06
I remember when i first posted at Open Chat Thread,I was talking with Alyssa...
and I remember making friends in Open Chat too. Awwwwwwwwww memories...:)

Rivendell
24-08-06, 22:16
Chatting with the Core guys, thinking "Holy hell, I'm talking to some one who was part of the team which made Tomb Raider :eek: :jmp: :yah: "

Thanks for that experience TRF ! :hug:

jamieoliver22
24-08-06, 22:18

Don't worry.. There is no sign of me leaving any time soon :wve:

:D

Lavinder
24-08-06, 22:19
*poof*

tr_mitch
24-08-06, 22:24
*Leaves forever* :wve:

FourBalls
24-08-06, 22:26
Oh, there have been too many. XD
Some great memories :)

xMyrax
24-08-06, 22:29
Plenty...

Cremo moments are the greatest though :D XD

Catapharact
24-08-06, 22:29
Fine moments in TRF

Everytime I poked a quip towards Neteru and Nicky; They knows to well how to reply.

If Net continues to stick around, I'll even wear the Pink suit he got me.

B-thoven66
24-08-06, 22:54
Don't worry.. There is no sign of me leaving any time soon
*poof*
*Leaves forever* :wve:
This should be one of those fine moments, I guess... :vlol:

Jacob x5
24-08-06, 22:58
I don't remember. There were a lot of fun moments. Unfortunately they are becoming less frequent as I don't spend as much time on this forum as I used to.

Reggie
24-08-06, 22:59
That troll who came here that time and posted a load of threads about specific people. It was cool how everyone pulled together and had a laugh about it afterwards :)

The time when the Core employees all paid us a visit (some still do) and we all had a spoiler free chat with them...it was just slightly surreal for me as a TR fan lol

tr_mitch
24-08-06, 23:01
This should be one of those fine moments, I guess... :vlol:
Lol 3 birds one stone as so to speak. :D

ace_85
24-08-06, 23:12
That troll who came here that time and posted a load of threads about specific people. It was cool how everyone pulled together and had a laugh about it afterwards :)

The time when the Core employees all paid us a visit (some still do) and we all had a spoiler free chat with them...it was just slightly surreal for me as a TR fan lol

Oh yeah, that guy was so funny :vlol: Destined to have a very short tenancy here, but amusing all the same :D

And when did the Core employees drop in for a chat? Can't believe I missed that :(

Angelx14
25-08-06, 09:03
Very many funny moments..Can't remember at the moment..

Rivendell
25-08-06, 09:28
And when did the Core employees drop in for a chat? Can't believe I missed that :(

The fortnight everyone was speculating about the Core TR:AE trailer, about 6 of them joined! 2 or 3 are still active every now and then too!

Andromeda66
25-08-06, 10:27
Its nice to see people sharing fine moments here :)

Me, Ive had my share of great moments right from my introduction thread.

*reflects*

Argh!

*Is buried under an avalanche of memories*

Angel_14
25-08-06, 10:34
There were many for me... :D For example when Angelx14 joined and someone PM-ed me, that my twin sister is here :vlol:

And when I joined my first post was about Kurtis :D I called Kurtis' chirugai 'Kurtis' sharp flying thngy'