PDA

View Full Version : Worst thing you had to do at school?

Lavinder
24-08-06, 21:43
Mine would be having to sit on a stool for an hour with a peg on my nose (which made me nose run :eek:) having to eat crips and try and guess the flavour.
This was a science lesson :p I swear I gained 2 pound :eek:

refuse
24-08-06, 21:44
Probably Sitting in Isolation for most of the year, then getting expelled...

larasguardian
24-08-06, 21:45
Mine would be having to sit on a stool for an hour with a peg on my nose (which made me nose run :eek:) having to eat crips and try and guess the flavour.
This was a science lesson :p I swear I gained 2 pound :eek:
Poor thing.

The worst thing is when i hae to stand out infront of the class and talk!Thats my nightmare:rolleyes:

Lavinder
24-08-06, 21:46
Awww, poor you. I hate public speaking.

And the worst thing was that I had peoples nasty hands feeding me that crisps!!!!!!

Assassino
Speeches...I can stand up and read...but not my own work.

xMiSsCrOfTx
Having to teach a Greek myth to my English class... By singing it.

To some of you who don't think that sounds so bad, well, yeah. I get nervous if I have to give a speech. I was a wreck singing that song. Plus, I have the worst singing voice ever.

tr_mitch
24-08-06, 21:47
Walking on the stage at the totally wrong time in front of about 200 people to do a speach, getting to the microphone and then realising the other guy's hadn't finished, i walked off backwards.... soooooooo embarrasing.

Lone Raider
24-08-06, 21:48
walking around for two weeks with a broken toe. In summer. In a school with 1600 students. And no plaster on my toe, the doc said I didn't need one. Every time someone stepped on my foot, I wanted to kill that doc. :mad: :D

@ refuse, that sounds nasty. :hug:

Lavinder
24-08-06, 21:48
Having to teach a Greek myth to my English class... By singing it.

To some of you who don't think that sounds so bad, well, yeah. I get nervous if I have to give a speech. I was a wreck singing that song. Plus, I have the worst singing voice ever.

:eek: Thats cruel.

Walking on the stage at the totally wrong time in front of about 200 people to do a speach, getting to the microphone and then realising the other guy's hadn't finished, i walked off backwards.... soooooooo embarrasing.

I've done things like that before :o

Thorir
24-08-06, 21:53
Ugh, lots...

Speaches were horrible. I usually refused and got crappy grades.

And meeting all those mean *******s at school every day.

Lavinder
24-08-06, 21:55
And weekly things are having to work in a team with people who hate me in pe. Many a times i've left that lesson crying :(

Cochrane
24-08-06, 21:57
Sport. Each and every time, but I was particularly not fond of the years when I had to walk a kilometer to get from my school to the gym.

thepetemaster
24-08-06, 21:57
Having to play Joseph in the Nativity play, my only line being

"Let us follow that star to Bethelehem"

Followed by an hour of sitting with the animals at the side of the stage, and hitting my triangle - all of both times!!!

Thorir
24-08-06, 22:06
Oh, I liked sports. :D
I am/was very fit and quick, and extremely brutal and mercyless in sports! :D
I just kicked and pushed everyone in sight. Everyone wanted me on their team, because they feared me. I was playing football with a guy who used to tease me, and I knocked him SO down and he did half a backflip. :jmp:

I got a HUGE bruise on my hip for almost two months and it hurt like ****ing hell, and I got a red card, but... Aaah, sweet vengance! :D :D :D

Lavinder
24-08-06, 22:07
I just kicked and pushed everyone in sight. Everyone wanted me on their team, because they feared me. I was playing football with a guy who used to tease me, and I knocked him SO down and he did half a backflip. :jmp:

I got a HUGE bruise on my hip for almost two months and it hurt like ****ing hell, and I got a red card, but... Aaah, sweet vengance! :D :D :D

:D:D:D I'm fairly ok at sports but you know how *****y girls can be :p

Angel666
24-08-06, 22:08
Last year in JROTC I hated doing PT b/c I'm not the healthyiest person but luckily there were people worse than me so that made me feel a bit better. I hate public speaking too. In a small group it's not as bad but if it's a big group, like 20+, I'll start shaking, and stuttering, and forget what I'm doing. So embarrassing.

jarhead
24-08-06, 22:25

LMAO i hate sport, totaly opposite, no one wants me on their team as im the one who enjoy's loosing, they take winning as if its their life. it ws year 10 against year 9 at softball, whcih i hate!! sriously i am so **** at it, well i was on the home straight and he got in the way so i jumped over him and booted him in the head ion the process :o

err speaches, stacking it on stage in front of parents, being slung across the playground and having skin ripped off my head, walking in to a railing and cutting myself

Thorir
24-08-06, 22:25
:D:D:D I'm fairly ok at sports but you know how *****y girls can be :p

Just give them a good smack when no-one is looking, then convince them they got a football in the face by accident. :cln:

MiCkiZ88
24-08-06, 22:27
A school play infront of over 300 students and having a total black out O_O

Lavinder
24-08-06, 22:29
Just give them a good smack when no-one is looking, then convince them they got a football in the face by accident. :cln:

I'm such a nice person I don't have it in me :p The only thing i've done in school is punch a girl in the face, grab a girl by her hair and smash a girls face in to the floor and when a girl was going to beat me up in the girls toilets I hid in the toilet and use my feet to smash the door on to her fingers. And slapped a guy for getting in my personal space... ok that sounds bad.

jarhead
24-08-06, 22:29

i got done by the teacher for kicking the players feet and shins and not the ball :ton:

it was my concentration that caused it:o

Thorir
24-08-06, 22:35
I'm such a nice person I don't have it in me :p

The only thing i've done in school is punch a girl in the face, grab a girl by her hair and smash a girls face in to the floor and when a girl was going to beat me up in the girls toilets I hid in the toilet and use my feet to smash the door on to her fingers.

http://www.trle-community.net/images/smiles/stunned.gif

jarhead
24-08-06, 22:40
laura- and i thought you were a kinda loving girl :eek:

thats quite a portfolio

laracroft2122
24-08-06, 22:47
Taking part in the School Performance, and having a discussion in the script on stage, infront of 585 people and reliase that the next person to speak was in class, myself the Major General acting the Pirates of Penzance had to say. Whispering the other person for about 2 minutes *where's jason* - *i dunno* - *well we need him* (all caught on camera like)*play a tune, miss* off she goes and off I go jumping and running down the hallway rushing past teachers ignoring there words for dettention bang through the classroom door - "Jason, show, your line, now" - Running back out of breath, dying on my feet talking the words with no emotion. I finish my lines. I look at the script once more, Dammit, I'm in the next scene, two minutes away.

Shark_Blade
25-08-06, 03:37
I love public speaking.

The worst thing I had is one morning, when every one is singing the national anthem and the school song, I kept silence and I'm in the front row of the line. The headmaster saw me and called me up on the stage.

I walk solemnly and people stare at me.He looked menacing and he's got habit of hitting students and the sort.My physics teacher said she would cry if I ever get a slap from him(she changed school now).But luckily I got through because I told him I lost my voice that day.

GodOfLight
25-08-06, 04:24
Worst thing you had to do at school?

Attend.

SpongeBob Lover
25-08-06, 05:25
lol godoflight :D

-scraping all the gum from under the desk
-at lunch clean everyones garbage
-vacuming i actually had to vacum my teachers classroom!!! not kidding!!
-standing in the hot sun for half an hour
cant think of anymore :p

Angelx14
25-08-06, 05:30
Poor thing.

The worst thing is when i hae to stand out infront of the class and talk!Thats my nightmare:rolleyes:
Same here..:rolleyes:

Kamrusepas
25-08-06, 06:10
Go there.

Elysia
25-08-06, 06:51
Having to play Joseph in the Nativity play, my only line being

"Let us follow that star to Bethelehem"

Followed by an hour of sitting with the animals at the side of the stage, and hitting my triangle - all of both times!!!
I got tied to the wall bars when playing The Angel Gabriel... (Government legislation has kind of banned that kind of practice now...)

But the worst? Being shoved into a door and then having the the door forcibly pulled back by a pupil so that it smashed into the back of my head for trying to make said pupil do some work and threatening him with detention if he didn't... having to report that and basically being ignored was the worst thing I ever had to do. I wish I'd pursued it further, but I was too upset about ti all at the time. The school did nothing about it and denied anything like that ever happened (I was the 3rd teacher aasaulted that term). I left teaching for 2 years because of that idiot.

Nandu
25-08-06, 07:27
The worst thing? Singing exam on the 7th grade... That was torture!!

Suzan
25-08-06, 07:30
Worst thing I had to do at school?... be there.

Real Life Lara
25-08-06, 08:19
In primary it was doing a solo at the school play dressed up as a chef in front of like 400 people :p God that was horrible... even worse I can still remember the lyrics '90 different kinds of dishes, catering for every taste. Satisfying and delicious, we recycle all your waaaaste :whi: Here we aaaare... sitting in the space cafe...' Oh dear god it was torture. I had a pan aswell which I had to hit at random intervals like a drum :p

in these arms
25-08-06, 09:03
I go dead dark red when talking infront of my class or school. I get humiliated and feel so silly.

I am in High school in a week and I'm going to die when I am asked to say somthing in drama class. What am I to do?

CuteKittenlol
25-08-06, 09:04
I set the blinds on fire with a bunsen burner :o

tombraiderluka
25-08-06, 09:28
I once worked in cafeteria,but then again twas just for fun...

Catlantean
25-08-06, 09:31
Just sitting there 7 hours a day, bored to hell for the most part of it, was bad enough for me.

Geck-o-Lizard
25-08-06, 09:38
But the worst? Being shoved into a door and then having the the door forcibly pulled back by a pupil so that it smashed into the back of my head for trying to make said pupil do some work and threatening him with detention if he didn't... having to report that and basically being ignored was the worst thing I ever had to do. I wish I'd pursued it further, but I was too upset about ti all at the time. The school did nothing about it and denied anything like that ever happened (I was the 3rd teacher aasaulted that term). I left teaching for 2 years because of that idiot.

Omfg. That's terrible. You should've taken it to the police - the school authorities never do ANYTHING unless it directly benefits them. :( How old was he? 16?

Worst experience of my own school career was definitely social dancing. Every year for all PE lessons in November and December, all the kids in my year were put into the gym hall, forced to pair up, and made to dance. EVERYONE hated it; I can't understand why they make all kids do that for 5 years. It made me come to despise Christmas time. :mad:

viper456
25-08-06, 11:13
the worst thing that ever happened to me was in Biology, I was like 11 at the time and my teacher told me to tell the class where you grow hair when you hit puberty ! That teacher was the spawn of satan!

what a thing to do to an 11 year old who had just started "big school" and didnt know anyone!

its funny looking back at it now though, me and my friends still laugh! lol

ace_85
25-08-06, 11:14
I got tied to the wall bars when playing The Angel Gabriel... (Government legislation has kind of banned that kind of practice now...)

That's bloody disgraceful :mad: Unfortunately, it's not the first time I've heard something like that. My mum used to work as a support teacher, and was assaulted (bitten, effectively) by one of the younger pupils. The school didn't want to know, the only thing they were worried about was that she was going to try and sue. All she was interested in was getting some appropriate disciplinary action applied to the situation (she couldn't have cared less about trying to sue for damages) but the whole event was just swept under the carpet. Needless to say, she never went back :mad:

Lavinder
25-08-06, 11:23
http://www.trle-community.net/images/smiles/stunned.gif

This has been over the space of 3 years, and I hate being pinned down or someone pulling my hair so I flipped out :p

Oh gosh, that is awful. I hope that kid does not get on in life.

Another really awfull moment for me would be when my science teacher said "We are going to be doing Sex Ed" and he said " Ohhh, look at Laura's face light up!" to embarrass me.

jarhead
25-08-06, 11:33
Oh gosh, that is awful. I hope that kid does not get on in life.

Another really awfull moment for me would be when my science teacher said "We are going to be doing Sex Ed" and he said " Ohhh, look at Laura's face light up!" to embarrass me.

LMAO

dont like being pinned down eh?? :( :D

and when we did sex ED, me and my frined were too busy trading comments about our teachers VPL, it was so obvious, trouble was that we were 3 foot away form her :D . and our lights lit up when we did it cause wellwe saw some videos

Lavinder
25-08-06, 11:35
LMAO

dont like being pinned down eh?? :( :D

and when we did sex ED, me and my frined were too busy trading comments about our teachers VPL, it was so obvious, trouble was that we were 3 foot away form her :D . and our lights lit up when we did it cause wellwe saw some videos

:p:p I like being pinned down as long as the person is not going to punch me :p

jarhead
25-08-06, 11:36
:p:p I like being pinned down as long as the person is not going to punch me :p

oh

:jmp: :D

PirateRose
25-08-06, 11:36
Watch the miracle of life video. X.x

I remember there was horror music when they showed the sperm. There were like three headed sperm, and two tailed sperm, spinning around in circles because they were confused and messed up.

Cameras inside the human body during a certain action male and female when they love each other very much is not fun to see. X.x

Lavinder
25-08-06, 11:37
Watch the miracle of life video. X.x

I remember there was horror music when they showed the sperm. There were like three headed sperm, and two tailed sperm, spinning around in circles because they were confused and messed up.

Cameras inside the human body during a certain action male and female when they love each other very much is not fun to see. X.x
Our sex ed is fairly boring :p

Lara's Boy
25-08-06, 11:48
One of the worst things was during Junior High, I was part of the octathalon team, and they made us practice our speech portion in various classes at random, without the classes knowing that we would give a speech. The class that was chosen for me was occupied by regular students, and it was so hard to keep nonchalant as I gave my speech to them. I was so glad when it was over (I did get gold for my speech, however :D)

Secondly, was in my World Geography class: My teacher was really into bringing various cultural aspects into the class for each region we studied....when we did Europe, she made me play a Romanian overture for the class....I played well but it was very awkward.

:wve:

Jake Croft
25-08-06, 11:50
I was in this history lesson and my teachers like
Anyone know what 1066 was im like
The day jesus was born?
Everyone was like hahaha lols
Im just dumb xD

Andromeda66
25-08-06, 12:35
One of the worst things was during Junior High, I was part of the octathalon team, and they made us practice our speech portion in various classes at random, without the classes knowing that we would give a speech. The class that was chosen for me was occupied by regular students, and it was so hard to keep nonchalant as I gave my speech to them. I was so glad when it was over (I did get gold for my speech, however :D)

Secondly, was in my World Geography class: My teacher was really into bringing various cultural aspects into the class for each region we studied....when we did Europe, she made me play a Romanian overture for the class....I played well but it was very awkward.

:wve:

LMAO wouldnt I have loved to hear that speech :p
and genuinely would've loved to hear the overture :wve:

The worst thing i had to do IMO was play a famous Athlete in a stage performance. Had to run around with a stupid thermocol Torch in my hand in a place so small, SNAILS wouldn't run a marathon on grounds it was too claustrophobic :rolleyes:

Min
25-08-06, 12:51
hmmm the worst thing I had to do at school... go in the first place?

No I had to play a part as a homosexual in a class that paid me out thinking I was homosexual already, even though Im not. That was terrible, I still havent heard the end of it.

Teachers are so stupid!

rika2
25-08-06, 12:56
much happened, embarrasing or fun... I've been through a bit on my school days, of course I ain't revealing nothin :p

Ampersand
25-08-06, 13:37
Cross country running. Our school had massive grounds, and all the students had to complete several laps round the fields. We were all half-dead by the second lap. :o

Legend of Lara
25-08-06, 14:03
Takings tests I didn't learn for. Biology for example!!! :hea:

K.J
25-08-06, 14:11
hmm...Skidays. I hate cross country, so me and some mates were always "sick" on those days^_^

Abentee
25-08-06, 22:46
When to my school arrived "important" German people and some of us had to play Christmas songs on instruments. Of course I had to start by playing on my flute and then I couldn't get out any voice. Silence. So I said quickly "it's broken, sorry". Everybody looked at me and start without me. God, if I knew that, I wouldn't come to this stupid performance.

Lavinder
25-08-06, 22:49
Cross country running. Our school had massive grounds, and all the students had to complete several laps round the fields. We were all half-dead by the second lap. :o

I hate it when we have to do that because they do it in the chilly mornings and the cold air starts my asthma off and everyone thinks i'm just being an fat looser :(

FourBalls
25-08-06, 22:52
I hate it when we have to do that because they do it in the chilly mornings and the cold air starts my asthma off and everyone thinks i'm just being an fat looser :(
They think your a looser just because you have asthma?
Oh, please! It's not something you chose to have, after all. I have it too. Not allowed to run at all, but I still do :p

sweetPoison
25-08-06, 22:53

Poor thing you. :hug: But we know you are. :p

When I was small I had to perform those Christmas plays and surely everyone has done this. :D

Lavinder
25-08-06, 23:11
They think your a looser just because you have asthma?
Oh, please! It's not something you chose to have, after all. I have it too. Not allowed to run at all, but I still do :p

My asthma use to be very bad and I use to have to go to hospital ALOT. But now it's much better and only comes when i'm in damp weather or if someone has been spraying deo. Or if i'm running and everyone thinks i'm faking :hea:

sweetPoison
25-08-06, 23:13
My asthma use to be very bad and I use to have to go to hospital ALOT. But now it's much better and only comes when i'm in damp weather or if someone has been spraying deo. Or if i'm running and everyone thinks i'm faking :hea:

I do not get it. How? Sorry to sound dumb. :)

FourBalls
25-08-06, 23:16
Awww...Glad it's not that bad anymore :hug:

Hasn't been that bad for me. Fortunately. Never had to go to the hospital at least.

Min
25-08-06, 23:18
She means she has an asthma attack if someone sprays deoderant in the air around her, and how far do you guys run for cross country?

We run 4 km's, now that is life threatening! But I came 32nd, so I was happy :)

AnthonyShock1515
25-08-06, 23:34
English, we did autobiographies, I missed the 1st lesson and I got cracking on mine right away. Not knowing I would have to recite it in front of everyone, of course I did mine deeply personal about everything involving my dad. When it came to that day all we heard was about when people visit Lanzarote and it was the best holiday ever...yeah right.

It was all C's and D's, until mine came I sweated and Ii spoke very fast, oops. Well, I still got B+:D

And not to mention that time I accidently felt my science teachers boob. She is quite small and plump, and has a sparkling sense of humour and great spirit. Also her chest droops as if she doesn't wear a bra. I left class late and a poster for the concert was on the wall caught my eye, I was staring at it. I was unaware that my hand that was reaching to close door behind me was heading straight for her left boob! I grabbed it and felt around pondering why the door handle wasn't there. I turned around a yelped. She stood there with a big cheeky grin and off she went to the technicians room. I stood there gobsmacked.

viper456
26-08-06, 08:14
English, we did autobiographies, I missed the 1st lesson and I got cracking on mine right away. Not knowing I would have to recite it in front of everyone, of course I did mine deeply personal about everything involving my dad. When it came to that day all we heard was about when people visit Lanzarote and it was the best holiday ever...yeah right.

It was all C's and D's, until mine came I sweated and Ii spoke very fast, oops. Well, I still got B+:D

And not to mention that time I accidently felt my science teachers boob. She is quite small and plump, and has a sparkling sense of humour and great spirit. Also her chest droops as if she doesn't wear a bra. I left class late and a poster for the concert was on the wall caught my eye, I was staring at it. I was unaware that my hand that was reaching to close door behind me was heading straight for her left boob! I grabbed it and felt around pondering why the door handle wasn't there. I turned around a yelped. She stood there with a big cheeky grin and off she went to the technicians room. I stood there gobsmacked.

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!

as if you grabbed her boob!! lmao god, i would of been so embarased but looking back that must be so funny!!! lmao

Trigger_happy
26-08-06, 12:14
oh my god, that would be a bit embarassing. i dont think ive done anything crazy, though normally im saying something stupid when a teacher appears.

rika2
26-08-06, 13:36

on my 7th grade... my portuguese teacher went to class with no bra at all... I was in the first desk, when she leaned over to write somethin and... :jmp:

Taleigha
26-08-06, 13:38
actually going to school was the worst thing ever. not primary school, but secondary.

Hybrid Soldier
26-08-06, 14:04
Speeches...I can stand up and read...but not my own work.

Same here.

If the teacher wants me to read something from a book were reading outloud (Shakespeare for example), i can read that fine because it's not my work. If it's like a Power Point Presentation or just plain old me going up and reading something...i absolutely hate doing it.