PDA

View Full Version : If I could...

laracroft2122
24-08-06, 22:58
Answer these in one post

1. If I could live with one member of the TRF community it would be ________
2. If I could marry/go out with one member of the TRF community it would be _____
3. If I was admin for a day I would ______
4. If I could become a moderator for a forum it would be the ______________ forum (one forum only)
5. If I could become one member of the TRF community for a day it would be ____

jarhead
24-08-06, 23:06
Answer these in one post

2. If I could marry/go out with one member of the TRF community it would be _____
4. If I could become a moderator for a forum it would be the ______________ forum (one forum only)

1. errr theres to many, kam cause shes i finaldn and i wanna see her reaping, alura cause we are rather rude errr to many to mention though,

2. errr no-one, sorry but well i dont know anyone that well on this forum

3. i would hmmm how long is this list allowed to be?? porbaly take all the rules away and see how pople react, or have massive avatar sizes :D

4. gen chat obviously

5. thorir- i wanna see his fridge, and see what his winne cellars like, i'll come with treaking boots, :D , shark blade because i wanna see what its like to live in asia, drewy for the same reason buts its australia, mitch and what its like to have such a hair do :D , and thats off the top of my mind. oh and dollie ( see if she has THAT nun outift, and what the fuss about the temperature is all about)

and i woulod really put down everyones names for every question, apart foprm 2, im sure your all good company

Angel_14
24-08-06, 23:10
1. If I could live with one member of the TRF community it would be Mira
2. If I could marry/go out with one member of the TRF community it would be tha_mattster :whi:
3. If I was admin for a day I would Scare everybody
4. If I could become a moderator for a forum it would be the Gen. chat forum (one forum only)
5. If I could become one member of the TRF community for a day it would be NightWish. I want to know, how it feels like to be really pervy :D

JACOBryanBURNS
24-08-06, 23:13
Answer these in one post

1.Lavinder. We'd totally crack each other up all the time.
2.*gets on one knee* "Jared...Will you...";)
3.make a sticky thread. omg how cool would that be.
4.i have no idea.
5.MICKI!

SkyGirl
24-08-06, 23:14
1. If I could live with one member of the TRF community it would be Larasguardian
2. If I could marry/go out with one member of the TRF community it would be Micki
3. If I was admin for a day I would be the same... ? o_o lol
4. If I could become a moderator for a forum it would be the Angel of darkness forum
5. If I could become one member of the TRF community for a day it would be Angel_14

CerebralAssassin
24-08-06, 23:18
1. If I could live with one member of the TRF community it would be undecided
2. If I could marry/go out with one member of the TRF community it would be that person knows who she is!!http://www.planetsmilies.com/smilies/evilgrin/evilgrin0039.gif
3. If I was admin for a day I would make more fun threads as sticky's I guess
4. If I could become a moderator for a forum it would be the forum (one forum only) general chat
5. If I could become one member of the TRF community for a day it would be dont' wanna be anyone else

tr_mitch
24-08-06, 23:19
Man this is Hard too many. So i can't pick just one.:whi:

1. If I could live with one member of the TRF community it would be Mike, Jared,Rich, Adam,Ben, Shaun... All amazing guys.
2. If I could marry/go out with one member of the TRF community it would be Myra or Paperdoll or Lara Croft 'Laura'. RLL 'LARA' Alex, LEAH I should stop now.
3. If I was admin for a day I would Ban everyone.
4. If I could become a moderator for a forum it would be the Gen Chat forum (one forum only)
5. If I could become one member of the TRF community for a day it would be Rex - Lives in Texas....
EEK i know i'm forgetting someone important.

MiCkiZ88
24-08-06, 23:30
1. If I could live with one member of the TRF community it would be Myra, Jacobryanburns, paperdoll
2. If I could marry/go out with one member of the TRF community it would be Jacobryanburns, myra, paperdoll
3. If I was admin for a day I would make some sticky threads
4. If I could become a moderator for a forum it would be the Fan Art forum (one forum only)
5. If I could become one member of the TRF community for a day it would be Jacobryanburns because he lives in the US

laracroft2122
24-08-06, 23:39
1. If I could live with one member of the TRF community it would be Myra, Jacobryanburns, paperdoll
2. If I could marry/go out with one member of the TRF community it would be Jacobryanburns, myra, paperdoll
3. If I was admin for a day I would make some sticky threads
4. If I could become a moderator for a forum it would be the Fan Art forum (one forum only)
5. If I could become one member of the TRF community for a day it would be Jacobryanburns because he lives in the US

So you would go out with Jacobryanburns because he lives in the US, or....

And everyone else, why would you go out with ___

MiCkiZ88
24-08-06, 23:42
So you would go out with Jacobryanburns because he lives in the US, or....

And everyone else, why would you go out with ___
Nice question.. but that aint why I would go out with Jacob.. let's just say I like those members alot..

laracroft2122
24-08-06, 23:44
Nice question.. but that aint why I would go out with Jacob.. let's just say I like those members alot..

*does opera impression* aha, very nice - and the rest of you :D

SkyGirl
24-08-06, 23:57
Hm...I would go out with micki...cause he seems an interesting person ? lol
I would choose many more xD but it's so hard to choose =|

xMiSsCrOfTx
25-08-06, 00:08
1. If I could live with one member of the TRF community it would be either Tomb Raider Master, Lenochka, ILG49ers or nomedo. :p
2. If I could marry/go out with one member of the TRF community it would be ... Not sure about this one. :D
3. If I was admin for a day I would probably mess something up!
4. If I could become a moderator for a forum it would be TRF.
5. If I could become one member of the TRF community for a day it would be (another tough choice, everyone's so unique here) ANYONE with Photoshop. I'm dying to try it out. I've never used it before, and I really want to!

SpongeBob Lover
25-08-06, 05:11
1. If I could live with one member of the TRF community it would be Assassino, tr mitch, alive and funky, lenochka and all KTB people :D
2. If I could marry/go out with one member of the TRF community it would be hmmm......Jake Croft or Mad Tony
3. If I was admin for a day I would Ban People
4. If I could become a moderator for a forum it would be the General Chat forum (one forum only)
5. If I could become one member of the TRF community for a day it would be Assassino , Ace 85

Angelx14
25-08-06, 05:42
1. If I could live with one member of the TRF community it would be All
2. If I could marry/go out with one member of the TRF community it would be All
3. If I was admin for a day I would be enjoying the day, and feel like God.:)
4. If I could become a moderator for a forum it would be the General Chat forum.
5. If I could become one member of the TRF community for a day it would be tha mattster :whi:

ivannnnn
25-08-06, 05:56
1.Mitch
2,3,4,5 same like Agnes

Alive_and_Funky
25-08-06, 17:05
1. If I could live with one member of the TRF community it would be Lara's Boy or TombRaiderLover.
2. If I could marry/go out with one member of the TRF community it would be CuteKittenlol or Real Life Lara.
3. If I was admin for a day I would give the admin position back to tlr online (too much stress for my liking :p).
4. If I could become a moderator for a forum it would be the Video Games forum. :D
5. If I could become one member of the TRF community for a day it would be TombRaiderLover (I'll get to use all of his Batman stuff :D).

badboy70
25-08-06, 17:12
1. If I could live with one member of the TRF community it would be saray, because i know her the longest
2. If I could marry/go out with one member of the TRF community it would be , probaly Cutekittenlol
3. If I was admin for a day I would ,i think i'd know the answer if i was an admin :D
4. If I could become a moderator for a forum it would be the general chat forum (one forum only)
5. If I could become one member of the TRF community for a day it would be , no idea:p

Mad Tony
25-08-06, 17:22
1. If I could live with one member of the TRF community it would be: Mitch, Lara's Boy, Cuitekittenlol or Lara Croft!
2. If I could marry/go out with one member of the TRF community it would be Cuitekittenlol or Spongeboblover
3. If I was admin for a day I would Make eveyone I like mods. :D
4. If I could become a moderator for a forum it would be the Video Game forum
5. If I could become one member of the TRF community for a day it would be Kewlkyle64. He lives near San Francisco! :jmp:

Rickéh
25-08-06, 18:19
Answer these in one post

1. Mitch :D, Because he's very nice
2. I don't know but it probaly will be Angelx14 or Lenochka
3. Do nothing :p I think ;)
4. Gen. Chat
5. JacoBryanBurns, Because he lives in Texas.

rika2
25-08-06, 18:28
1. If I could live with one member of the TRF community it would be good question...
2. If I could marry/go out with one member of the TRF community it would be another good question
3. If I was admin for a day I would wear underwear
4. If I could become a moderator for a forum it would be the level editor forum (one forum only)
5. If I could become one member of the TRF community for a day it would be Thorir, I want to see norway :p

Lavinder
25-08-06, 18:31
1. If I could live with one member of the TRF community it would be myself, or Jacob, or Jarhead.
2. If I could marry/go out with one member of the TRF community it would be Mitch, clearly, because we make beautifull children ;);););););););););););) or some other people which I don't want to disclose :p
3. If I was admin for a day I would ban all the pretty people.
4. If I could become a moderator for a forum it would be the Randy forum (one forum only)
5. If I could become one member of the TRF community for a day it would be Neteru.

jarhead
25-08-06, 18:39
ban all the pretty people??

pretty pointless, there would be no-one here for you to rule, except me :(

Lavinder
25-08-06, 18:44
ban all the pretty people??

pretty pointless, there would be no-one here for you to rule, except me :(

Ban all the pretty girls :p Give me a chance to look decent. :D Your HOT.

Mad Tony
25-08-06, 18:46
Ban all the pretty girls :p.
Oh.
There goes my idea of getting Scarlett Johansson (the lady in my avatar) to join TRF :(

:p

jarhead
Ban all the pretty girls :p Give me a chance to look decent. :D Your HOT.

YOU NEED NO CHANCE

your beautiful as it is, :D :hug:

rika2
to end discussion I'd ban all and create 666 topics on gen chat...

Assassino
25-08-06, 18:55
to end discussion I'd ban all and create 666 topics on gen chat...
MMMM 666...my fave number!:D

1. If I could live with one+ member[s] of the TRF community it would be Stephy:D [Don't kill me] James, Aid, Sammy, EscondeR, Sarah and my KTEBers...all of you's!:D.
2. If I could marry/go out with one+ member[s] of the TRF community it would be Mitch, and...well... he knows who he is;)
3. If I was admin for a day I would Change SpongeBob Lover's screen name to Stephy weffy:D [But then she'd slaughter me:(]
4. If I could become a moderator for a forum it would be the anti-chav forum
5. If I could become one member of the TRF community for a day it would be The Master Himself!:D

tr_mitch
25-08-06, 19:00
2. If I could marry/go out with one+ member[s] of the TRF community it would be Mitch, and...well... he knows who he is;)

Who's this guy?

Assassino
25-08-06, 21:06
Who's this guy?
:ton:

Alive_and_Funky
25-08-06, 21:10
Who's this guy?

I think it's CerebralAssassin. My evidence is as follows:

1/ Both have "Assassin" in their user-names.
2/ In this thread they have both said something along the lines of "They know who they are."

I rest my case. :D

Mad Tony
25-08-06, 21:11

2/ In this thread they have both said something along the lines of "They know who they are."

Wow!
Good point!

Alive_and_Funky
25-08-06, 21:13
Wow!
Good point!

Well, I was a Sherlock Holmes wannabe 5 years ago. :D

Mad Tony
25-08-06, 21:14
Well, I was a Sherlock Holmes wannabe 5 years ago. :D
:vlol:

You'd make a good lawyer.

tr_mitch
25-08-06, 21:14

LMAO... i was joking... she said she wanted to marry mitch so i said WHOS THIS GUY?

Thorir
25-08-06, 21:19
1. If I could live with one member of the TRF community it would be Jarhead, Kam or Kay. :)
2. If I could marry/go out with one member of the TRF community it would be Jarhead. :cln:
3. If I was admin for a day I would remove the auto censorship. :mis:
4. If I could become a moderator for a forum it would be the general chat forum.
5. If I could become one member of the TRF community for a day it would be... TLR Online, so I could look at myself in the mirror and see if he was a penguin. :cln:

CerebralAssassin
25-08-06, 21:19
oops

CuteKittenlol
26-08-06, 20:45
I hope your happy badboy because ive replied to this :p

1. If I could live with one member of the TRF community it would be - erm......... Alive and Funky because ive know him longest (i think :p)

2. If I could marry/go out with one member of the TRF community it would be - badboy70 (:p) Alive and Funky, madtony, Mitch (that would be funny XD)

3. If I was admin for a day I would - i dunno, ban you all :p

4. If I could become a moderator for a forum it would be the Kingdom Hearts forum (one forum only)

5. If I could become one member of the TRF community for a day it would be - I dont know!

Mona Sax
26-08-06, 20:51
1. If I could live with one member of the TRF community it would be nobody. Can't risk revealing my secret identity, gotta protect the ones I love. ;)
2. If I could marry/go out with one member of the TRF community it would be nobody. See above
3. If I was admin for a day I would open an adults only forum.
4. If I could become a moderator for a forum it would be the Gen Chat forum (one forum only) and I'd ban the entire Open Chat community. :mis:
5. If I could become one member of the TRF community for a day it would be any newbie. It would be interesting to rediscover the forums from that perspective.

Alive_and_Funky
26-08-06, 20:54
4. If I could become a moderator for a forum it would be the Gen Chat forum (one forum only) and I'd ban the entire Open Chat community. :mis:

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! You can't do that! Whhhhhhhhhyyyyyyy?! Whhhhhhhhhhhhhyyyyyy?!
Wait a minute... you're already a mod so... forget it. I don't want to give you any ideas. :p

Mona Sax
26-08-06, 20:56
Wait a minute... you're already a mod so... forget it. I don't want to give you any ideas. :p
It wouldn't work anyway, mods can't ban anybody.

Natla'd
26-08-06, 20:58
1. If I could live with one member of the TRF community it would be Elysia, because I'm pretty sure we'd just spend the whole day thinking up ways to abuse Alister. :mis:
2. If I could marry/go out with one member of the TRF community it would be Alister Fletcher. He's a member on this forum, seriously! Although he seems to be in denial about being gay...:p
3. If I was admin for a day I would delete anything pro-Kurtis ;)
4. If I could become a moderator for a forum it would be the Upcoming Tomb Raider games forum (cause it's busy)
5. If I could become one member of the TRF community for a day it would be tha_mattster, if only for his extensive collection of Tomb Raider screenshots that make Alister look gay. Or I'd be Elysia, cause, from what I can tell, she's like me only ten years older and married, with better artistic skills. :D

CerebralAssassin
26-08-06, 21:00
Can't risk revealing my secret identity, gotta protect the ones I love. ;)

this sounds like a mighty cautious stance for a person that caries around whips all the time!! :mis:

Mona Sax
26-08-06, 21:02
this sounds like a mighty cautious stance for a person that caries around whips all the time!! :mis:
Whips? Me? No way. :whi:
*hides whips behind back*

Kamrusepas
26-08-06, 21:03
1. errr theres to many, kam cause shes i finaldn and i wanna see her reaping, ...

Thanks sweetie :vlol:

1. If I could live with one member of the TRF community it would be Jarhead, Kam or Kay. :)

You too sweetie :hug:

CerebralAssassin
26-08-06, 21:16
Whips? Me? No way. :whi:
*hides whips behind back*
*extends hand* whip...please...:mis:

Mona Sax
26-08-06, 21:19
*extends hand* whip...please...:mis:
:D
I'd hand it over in a way you definitely wouldn't like (then again maybe you would...).

Okay, let's get back on topic.

ILG49ers
27-08-06, 02:36
1. If I could live with one member of the TRF community it would be xMiSsCrOfTx, Melonie Tomb Raider, or tombraiderluka!

2. If I could marry/go out with one member of the TRF community it would be
ah... :whi:

3. If I was admin for a day I would change nothing!

4. If I could become a moderator for a forum it would be the General Chat forum (one forum only)

5. If I could become one member of the TRF community for a day it would be tlr online! Why, because I can't think of anyone else to put here! :p

TombRaiderLover
27-08-06, 09:24
Shaun - :hug:

1. If I could live with one member of the TRF community it would be Alive and Funky, so we could wear Batman suits and terrorise everyone.
2. If I could marry/go out with one member of the TRF community it would be no-one, I'm taken. :p
3. If I was admin for a day I would get revenge on the mods. :mis:
4. If I could become a moderator for a forum it would be the General Chatforum (one forum only)
5. If I could become one member of the TRF community for a day it would be TombRaiderLover. Sorry, I like being weird too much.

saray
30-08-06, 14:13
1. If I could live with one member of the TRF community it would be leah, sam or badboy- i've known him for a while.
2. If I could marry/go out with one member of the TRF community it would be - nobody just yet, im taken, and im all his :D
3. If I was admin for a day I would make lavinders crush fancy and go out with her :D
4. If I could become a moderator for a forum it would be the General Chatforum (one forum only)
5. If I could become one member of the TRF community for a day it would be noone- i like me.

Lara's Boy
30-08-06, 14:42
Hm...so many to choose....

1. If I could live with one member of the TRF community it would be Lara Croft (Laura) because she is from Greece :D Mad Tony, Alive and Funky, TR Mitch because they like in the UK Mona Sax, Kamrusepas Because they seem to be really interesting people....Prachee because she is totally awesome, and we think alike :D that's all I can think of right now.
2. If I could marry/go out with one member of the TRF community it would be I have never thought of marrying anyone on this forum :wve:
3. If I was admin for a day I would Relinquish the 'Admin Powers', as I have no desire to be an admin on such a large forum
4. If I could become a moderator for a forum it would be the Gen Chat forum (one forum only)
5. If I could become one member of the TRF community for a day it would be

I am not sure if there is anyone on here that I would want to be :wve: