PDA

View Full Version : Mod

laracroft2122
25-08-06, 00:06
http://www.tombraiderforums.com/member.php?u=2740 - This mod was just banned/unmodded like laracroft2890 or something. Why did we get rid of them. Sorry if this is nosey. They just disapeared. :confused:

xMiSsCrOfTx
25-08-06, 00:09
I don't think Annacia was ever a mod.. :confused:

Titanium
25-08-06, 00:10
I think she was for a little while...

laracroft2122
I don't think Annacia was ever a mod.. :confused:

She was...

jarhead
err well she was banned so she wouldnt be a mod, perhaps the other mod didnt want to be a mod anymore, or had to leave

laracroft2122
25-08-06, 00:11
err well she was banned so she wouldnt be a mod, perhaps the other mod didnt want to be a mod anymore, or had to leave

She was a mod but then got band - disapeared

xMiSsCrOfTx
25-08-06, 00:12
She was...

Oh, my bad.

T.Onix
25-08-06, 04:58
Oh, good, I thought this was one of those "how do I become a Mod" thread

SpongeBob Lover
25-08-06, 05:03
me too :D ^^

Nicky
25-08-06, 05:55
This mod was just banned/unmodded
Just? As in, 'just now'? Because this is ancient history, guys. It happened ages ago.

There are numerous people who have passed from the mod position through the six years that TRF is alive. It's natural that the members of the moderating team change during such a long period of time, because people's lives aren't static, they change as well, and people become occupied with various other things to which they need to devote time.

Anyway, being removed from the mod position and being banned, are two completely different things. If someone gets banned (independantly of rank / status), be sure that it is for a really serious reason (which btw not everybody has to necessarily know). If a mod simply gets removed from the mod position, it's almost always for his/her own personal reasons (which again not everybody has to know). Mods who are simply removed from the position remain members of the community.

like laracroft2890 or something
Aaron (laracroft8290) isn't banned. He is one of the best members here, he is just not a mod anymore (for the time being at least) because he was too busy - but he stills visits TRF ;)

Angelx14
25-08-06, 06:01
http://www.tombraiderforums.com/member.php?u=2740 - This mod was just banned/unmodded like laracroft2890 or something. Why did we get rid of them. Sorry if this is nosey. They just disapeared. :confused:
Why even she get banned? For what?..And if even she was a mod, I didn't know you can ban a mod too..:D

angelika
25-08-06, 06:23
We really shouldn't be expecting a newsletter about when and why admins ban members.
Obviously sth happened. Obviously broke some rules. Let us not be nosy.

BTW I have no idea who is Annacia. I don't think I heard about her before. Where do you people dif that up?