PDA

View Full Version : Pirates of the Caribbean 2 in December (US-R1 DVD)

TombRaiderLover
25-08-06, 08:38
Go HERE (http://www.dvdactive.com/news/releases/pirates-of-the-caribbean-2.html)

badboy70
25-08-06, 09:39
i've seen it, great movie :D

Rivendell
25-08-06, 09:41
Comes out around then in Uk too :D

Jacob x5
25-08-06, 09:42
The Dead Man's Chest? I saw that at the cinema on Wednesday. It's a brilliant film. :tmb: I'd like to see the first one. The film ended rather inconclusively and gave several hints that there may be a third.

Rivendell
25-08-06, 09:44
There is a 3rd film Jx5 it was filmed the same time D.M.C was :D Apparently titled At World's End !

tombraiderluka
25-08-06, 10:00
I can't wait for it to come here,it's a great movie :jmp:

angelika
25-08-06, 10:07
It was released yesterday in the big screen. I don't hink I'll wait till December to see it :D

Pipolinne
25-08-06, 22:19
Cruel waiting will be!Unless :whi:,but that's a cruel waiting,too :D!

xMiSsCrOfTx
25-08-06, 23:13
Can't wait another day, I loved that movie!

ILG49ers
25-08-06, 23:59
I can't wait to get it on DVD! Great Movie! :jmp:

Lara Croft!
28-08-06, 13:52
I saw the movie yesterday!It was a lot better than the first one!Can't wait for the sequel.....

Ever since I saw it,I picture Johny Depp saying "I wanna know what you taste like" to me instead of that obnoxious Keira......Aaaaahhhh........:o

Pipolinne
28-08-06, 14:55
As Lara fans we are, we should honor our idol by stealing such a important artefact, essential for keeping peace on Earth :D!

:vlol:@Lara: perhaps in a near future, we might edit films and then...no limits :D!

Lara Croft!
28-08-06, 14:57
:vlol:@Lara: perhaps in a near future, we might edit films and then...no limits :D!

Then I'd edit about 100 movies...starring Brad Pitt,Tom Cruise,Daniled-Day Lewis,Kiefer Sutherland and a lot lot more..........:cln: :cln: :cln:

Pipolinne
28-08-06, 20:28
It's quite a mistery for me why some films get out in DVD almost a week after opening, and others need so many months!But I guess Christmas is always a very good time to sell :rolleyes:!Besides, it seems the trailer of the third film is going to be "revealed", so perhaps that's the ideal time to do it.

I wouldn't say 100, but I'd sure edit a few :D!

BtoFu
28-08-06, 20:48
It's quite a mistery for me why some films get out in DVD almost a week after opening, and others need so many months!But I guess Christmas is always a very good time to sell :rolleyes:!Besides, it seems the trailer of the third film is going to be "revealed", so perhaps that's the ideal time to do it.

I wouldn't say 100, but I'd sure edit a few :D!

Depends on the income it has on a theatrical run, this one being the biggest three day opening box office record of all time and the fact that they've kept it in cinemas for twice as long as the average blockbuster..well it's all a money game. And of course as you highlighted, Christmas is the perfect time to dish it out because it'll sell like hotcakes. I read the UK is getting a November release though.

Trigger_happy
28-08-06, 21:56
i think somewhere in this very forum, someone said that pirates 2 was coming out on the 18th of december for uk/ region 2.

Lavinder
28-08-06, 22:00
I love this film! I wan't to see it again so bad in the comfort of my computer chair :D December is too long :(

curly
28-08-06, 23:15
I loved this movie! Greatest movie I've seen in sometime!

Lara Croft!
29-08-06, 00:21
I wouldn't go that far,but it was cool!:D

Rivendell
29-08-06, 00:23
Ever since I saw it,I picture Johny Depp saying "I wanna know what you taste like" to me instead of that obnoxious Keira......Aaaaahhhh........:o

That's one sensual part of the film! :D

I do want to know what it tastes like. .. .

Lara Croft!
29-08-06, 00:25
I do want to know what it tastes like. .. .

*hyperventilates*

angelika
29-08-06, 06:58
I saw it this weekend.
Definately one of the worst movies I've ever seen. Only Saruman wasn't on that film but everything else happened. I liked the first movie but this one went too far!

Pipolinne
29-08-06, 20:32
I see your pint,Angelika,and,quite frankly I still don't know if I liked or disliked this film,if I enjoyed it or not.
But,like I said in Btofu's thread,it wasn't a confortable moment.

Sometimes,just as you say,it reminds me a copy of LOTR or SW,without blonds and wizards and masked vilains ,but,other times,it seems a much darker film,where someone tried to conceal/censor his/their ideas behind the blockbuster cape. Actually, there are moments in which POTCII looks terribly similar to Closer.

I do hope the DVD includes the writters comments. Of course it won't be like interviewing a real author, but they created the characters,and they,better than anyone know them,and imagined them without restrictions. We didn't get to see the full idea,but it would be good to have a more or less full insight!