PDA

View Full Version : School has begun!

Legend of Lara
25-08-06, 13:17
Last year I was in 8th grade. Now It's this year and I'm in 9th grade. School has started again! Classes this year include:
Reading (sigh)
Art (yay!)
English (yawn)
Danish (grrrr...)
Biology (double grrrr...)
and maths (triple grrrrr...)

The biggest shock was that I had 14 (FOURTEEN!!!) classrooms to go to. All spread around the immense school. Half the time I was running around, trying to find the class I had to attend.

So... school has begun. Angst, pain, boredom and homework! :hea:

SkyGirl
25-08-06, 13:19
I'm glad that mine starts in september :D

da tomb raider!
25-08-06, 13:19
Hey, it's not that bad! Well, ok, it is, but still, erm, it's all for your own benifit! Or you could just stay safe in your safehouse, but I SHALL NOT encourage skipping school!!

Lavinder
25-08-06, 13:22
I'm in the scary double digit year 10 in about a couple of week !! Hopefully everyone has grown up and will stop bullying me, and I have my options so I will be doing the lessons that I like. There is only two lessons that I don't like and that is DT and Maths.

Reggie
25-08-06, 13:25
I'm going back soon as well (sept. 5th) and to be honest I can't wait to leave and go to college. I'm just tired of the same people and the same place and the same kind of annoyances. I'll be finishing up GCSE's, staying in contact withy those that matter and I'm outta there by next year lol to sum it up, I'm actually more relaxed than I've ever been about returning despite the heavier workload coming my way lol

jarhead
25-08-06, 13:26
I'm in the scary double digit year 10 in about a couple of week !! Hopefully everyone has grown up and will stop bullying me, and I have my options so I will be doing the lessons that I like. There is only two lessons that I don't like and that is DT and Maths.

sorry to hear that bt yer school starts in september over here :D

definatly pick DT laura - best lesson ever, very hands on

TombRaiderLover
25-08-06, 13:31
I'm going in school at the beginning of September. I have new classrooms to go to, so I'll probably get lost, and homework is stressing, schoolwork is boring, etc. Still, I can't wait to see my friends again.

Andromeda66
25-08-06, 13:34
Last year I was in 8th grade. Now It's this year and I'm in 9th grade. School has started again! Classes this year include:
Reading (sigh)
Art (yay!)
English (yawn)
Danish (grrrr...)

The biggest shock was that I had 14 (FOURTEEN!!!) classrooms to go to. All spread around the immense school. Half the time I was running around, trying to find the class I had to attend.

Well one man's burden is another's pleasure. I love biology and maths unfortunately I dont study them anymore.

Well in school, it was much easier for us. All we had to do was sit in a classroom and the teachers did the running about. So we all got nice and fat sitting on our backsides the whole time (which kinda melts once you reach college because the lecture venues jump from being on the 1st floor to the 5th floor to the AV room to the other building and back to main :hea:

anyways enjoy school. You'll be out before you know it and aybe you'll look back and say "Gosh I wish i was back in school"

Right I'm out of this thread before I become the cause of a chainsaw rally :whi:

Mad Tony
25-08-06, 13:35
I don't have to go to school for almost another two weeks.

Rickéh
25-08-06, 13:38
Mine starts in September :yah:

Lux veritata
25-08-06, 13:40
I'v started on school too...

Lavinder
25-08-06, 13:54
sorry to hear that bt yer school starts in september over here :D

definatly pick DT laura - best lesson ever, very hands on

Oh isnt it September yet?

:p

I'm so bad with dates...

tombraider123
25-08-06, 13:55
I go back on Thursday 7th September! :D

K.J
25-08-06, 14:07
How much homework do kids these days get?

rachkitten
25-08-06, 14:13

Yeah mine too :D Still only 1 week and 4 days to go :rolleyes:

TombRaiderLover
25-08-06, 14:23
How much homework do kids these days get?
I get homework every day.

Geck-o-Lizard
25-08-06, 14:39
I don't want to brag, but I feel sorry for you, lol. Just work hard and play harder and you'll get through it fine. ;)

jarhead
25-08-06, 14:55
Oh isnt it September yet?

:p

I'm so bad with dates...

lol practice makes perfect

oh :o

when it gets to the holiday's my routine goes so i dont know what day it is, and i dont get homework, i get told

' ok you do this in class, if not you finish it at home, or fall behind and have to finsih it after school'

tlr online
25-08-06, 14:57
Have fun with those pearls of wisdom :tmb:

mau3genius
25-08-06, 14:57
Sorry to hear that Legend of Lara.
I have to wait 3 months to get rid of school >.<

Pablo.CT
25-08-06, 15:49
I actually cant wait to get back to school. Im starting Sixth Form my final two year's in Secondary school and Im only doing 3 subjects nad there is alot more freedom now

Bonez
25-08-06, 16:03

Wahey! *high five* Your going into the same year as me! :D

Yeah.. I also hope people have matured aswell -_- Half my year are a bunch of idiots. They still have food fights!

Choosing subjetcs was good.. I'm taking graphics because i can draw okish. i cant cook, sew, do stuff with electricity or make.. so It should be ok. :D

I'm also taking music which I'm really looking forward to. :jmp:

Pablo.CT
25-08-06, 16:06
When I look back on my last Five year's of compulsosry education and especially my last two year's ( Year's 10 an 11), I hate them.

tr_mitch
25-08-06, 17:22
Sept the 1st for me, But i'm looking forward to it :)

terminator
25-08-06, 18:40
mine has started but in 2 years it ends:ohn:
im so glad it ends then because i have wasted sooooooo many years at school

Pablo.CT
25-08-06, 18:48

yea, who needs education, stupid education wasting your time :D

EdwardElricsGirl
25-08-06, 19:26
my school has started and i'm in the 10th grade. in my band class last year i had to borrow a flute since i didn't have one, so this year at the beginning i've become the cymbol monkey :tea: , as we call people who hold the symbols.

Greenkey2
25-08-06, 19:36
Good luck to all those who are returning to school :wve:

You'll get through it ok ;)

FourBalls
25-08-06, 19:38
Lol, sure. School is a total waste of time. :rolleyes:

Starts on September 1st here. So another free week left. :)

Karri
25-08-06, 19:42
School has begun indeed. This would be the third time I'd try to get through the second year of my media lessons. Getting extremely frustrated but I think I have no choice but to try again. I ain't skipping it or getting to some ****ty job with no proper education. But still. This stuff is killing me.

jamieoliver22
25-08-06, 19:54
God.. you're 12 man, enjoy school why you still can..

I have my GCSEs coming up soon and will be leaving for college this time next year! Enjoy it while you can still **** around! lol

Lost Angel 21
25-08-06, 20:40
I start Sept 5th...having the whole upper part of the new wing to ourselves; the first eighth graders with new stuff. Our school actually spent the money for flat panal screened computers. My friends and I are glad to be in the same homerooms.

Janny
25-08-06, 21:00
I'm starting school on the 15th of September, and to be honest, I can't wait for it to begin. I'll get out of the house daily, skip housework, and maybe be ignored by the parents when it comes to homework :whi:

sweetPoison
25-08-06, 21:11
I'm going back soon as well (sept. 5th) and to be honest I can't wait to leave and go to college. I'm just tired of the same people and the same place and the same kind of annoyances. I'll be finishing up GCSE's, staying in contact withy those that matter and I'm outta there by next year lol to sum it up, I'm actually more relaxed than I've ever been about returning despite the heavier workload coming my way lol

Why are you so excited to go to college?
Trust me, its not that exciting. :D

After finishing, I really do not have an idea what to do next. :D
I cancelled my application to do English Literature at university and I guess I have one whole year to do nothing. :D :jmp: In actual fact, it's quite scary as I am no longer supposed to be dependent and blah blah (same old rhetoric about being a grown-up). You should really enjoy being in high school. Believe me, growing up only gets harder, and more boring. :D But then again, I am speaking for myself. :D

Sofitegan
25-08-06, 21:43
I have school in early september. it'll be my second year of secondary or "high" school. I like school except for maths. :D im good at it but its dull. I find it hard to concentrate in maths. I prefer art or english. :) Also, people tend to call me a goth a lot. im not. i don't even own a black lipstick. meh. i dont care. Whatever people say i am, thats what im not.

Camera Obscura
25-08-06, 22:18
Reading (sigh)
Art (yay!)
English (yawn)
Danish (grrrr...)

Although I don't have THAT many classes, I know how you feel about returning to school. I started two weeks ago, 10th grade, and it's been pretty boring. Things in school should liven up a bit after a few weeks so don't worry. :)

tombraiderluka
25-08-06, 22:37
Lol, sure. School is a total waste of time. :rolleyes:

Starts on September 1st here. So another free week left. :)
Same here :D

God Horus
25-08-06, 22:52
You kids are complaining about school!?! I'm a teacher, and I have to say it is much harder than being a student. You guys should be happy. I have to mark papers, which looks easy, but is very hard. And I have to pull an all night every few months to finish report cards!

~margarita~
26-08-06, 04:08
Senior year starts September 5th!

Class of 2007!

the_force
26-08-06, 04:57
my skul starts on sept, talkn bout skul, hav you ppl heard of the new type of board, they dont use chokeboards nor white boards, because some ppl are illergic to dust, and the smell of markers, nowadays they say theyre gonna use big computer touch screens, isnt that awsome

in these arms
26-08-06, 05:16
:D Not for me it hasent, I'v got one more week.

Angelx14
26-08-06, 07:27
Same here.:jmp:
But only 7 days left till September..:(

Trigger_happy
26-08-06, 14:18
ive got just over a week, i think, until i have to return to the institute, sorry, school.....