PDA

View Full Version : I did something stupid.

~margarita~
25-08-06, 18:31
Last night, I did something dumb, and I almost did something really dumb. Now, I am sitting here thinking about it and wishing I could tell someone, but I can't. :hea:

So, my question to you guys- Have you ever regretted doing something so much that it made you physically sick (stomachache, headache, etc.) like I am now?

tr_mitch
25-08-06, 18:32
Not really, I don't see the point dwelling in the past :)

jackles
25-08-06, 18:32
Loads of times when I was younger! Thats how I learnt the hell not to do daft things anymore!

Dont beat yourself up tooooooooooo much we all make mistakes..that what makes us human.

SkyGirl
25-08-06, 18:34
Eh yes...
But I'm not that physically sick about what I did. We learn with our mistaques, I just deal with them lol.
Anyway like mitch said..past is past, there's nothing more to do about it.

Lavinder
25-08-06, 18:35
I've regretted trying to hard if I fancy someone and they clearly don't fancy me back :p

Grenade
25-08-06, 18:36
Yeah I've done lots. :( :hea:

Assassino
25-08-06, 18:37
I've lost count of stupid things i've done:D

~margarita~
25-08-06, 18:37
Well, I have done embarrassing things, and I get over it, but this one was really bad. I sort of burned some bridges on this one..

Thorir
25-08-06, 18:39
Tell us what you did. :mis:

jarhead
25-08-06, 18:40
nope- i dont think back, only to the future,

speaking of burned bridges my friend set her annoying friends hair on fire

B-thoven66
25-08-06, 18:42
So, my question to you guys- Have you ever regretted doing something so much that it made you physically sick (stomachache, headache, etc.) like I am now?
Of course, but you have to get over your "physical sickness" right now. It makes you can't think clearly, and you will need some of that clear thinking to find a way out the mess you're in.

terminator
25-08-06, 18:43
i am doing something veeeeeryyy stupid.
i steal in the stores.
its just like smoking, it is so hard to quit

Neteru
25-08-06, 18:44
As far as I can recall, I have never done something that I regretted to the point that it made my physically ill.

Apofiss
25-08-06, 18:45
Yup, more or less *sigh* ..but at least it holds as from acting dumb again.

*joins Thorir; "tell tell tell"* :mis:

jarhead
25-08-06, 18:47
and i thought i were nosy, this forum puts me to shame :D

CerebralAssassin
25-08-06, 20:09
Last night, I did something dumb, and I almost did something really dumb. Now, I am sitting here thinking about it and wishing I could tell someone, but I can't. :hea:

what did you do:confused:

Geck-o-Lizard
25-08-06, 20:57

I have. I had my internet friend from England over visiting for a few days, and he wanted to go to the pub alone (I don't drink, he probably felt uncomfortable drinking heavily and watching me sip my way through a glass of Coke)... I very reluctantly allowed him to go without me, on condition he only spent half an hour. Half an hour then an hour came and went and he didn't show up; my parents had ordered a curry for us, and I was eating it alone with NO appetite because I was worrying so much over where he was. It turned out he'd just lost track of what was going on and had had around 10 pints, and would've kept on going if my dad hadn't called his parents to get his mobile number to contact him...

I was kicking myself SO hard for not having refused to let him go alone. At least now I know better, and I was deliberately steering him away from pubs for all the rest of the trip. :(

Lost_Soul
25-08-06, 21:14
I have done many stupid things. Like a few days ago I got really drunk so me and my friend broke into a store...now we're probably going to jail...or have to pay a HUGE fine...don't know how much yet...but a lot-so I won't have money for it...It's the dumbest thing I've ever done because I'm 16 and I pretty much ruined my life...because after jail it's pretty hard to get a job anywhere + I can't go to school...so I'll have to go to night school later or something...It doesn't make me physically sick but I'm pretty freaked out...but the thing that worries me is my friend is in intensive care atm because she ate a lot of pills because she didn't want to face the police...

angelika
25-08-06, 21:14
What did you do?
Did you do sth illegal or justiciable?

I mean for ex.fighting hard with a friend about football is stupid but doesn;t make you sick.
So what kind of stupid?

Tomb Raider Master
25-08-06, 21:16
Yes, I have, but not up to the point to feel stomachache, headache or something similar.

Real Life Lara
25-08-06, 21:18
Yup. Still gets me now and it makes me ill... but you gotta get on with life I guess, even if it gets really hard.

tr_mitch
25-08-06, 21:20
*Slaps Lara* Quit your whining.

Assassino
25-08-06, 21:21
Violence is not the answer!:p

Real Life Lara
25-08-06, 21:21

Must you stalk my every post? :p Shove off.

CerebralAssassin
25-08-06, 21:31
What did you do?
Did you do sth illegal or justiciable?

I mean for ex.fighting hard with a friend about football is stupid but doesn;t make you sick.
So what kind of stupid?

yeah..I have the same question:confused: why is this person so secretive:confused: I've done stupid things that made me sick to my stomach many times...like eating spoiled eggs...spoiled milk...uncooked chicken, etc!! :p

tr_mitch
25-08-06, 21:44
Must you stalk my every post? :p Shove off.

Yes i must!
Haggis ;)

Leah- Viloence is not the answer for weak people. :D

Real Life Lara
25-08-06, 21:45
Yes i must!
Haggis ;)

Say that one more time and I swear I will shave your precious hair ;)

tr_mitch
25-08-06, 21:47
Haggis!

Real Life Lara
25-08-06, 21:48
Haggis!

We're going off topic. Lets take this outside :pi:

Thorir
25-08-06, 21:55
I want to know what this person did!!

From a foreign view: haggis seems absolutely disgusting!

Real Life Lara
25-08-06, 22:00
I want to know what this person did!!

From a foreign view: haggis seems absolutely disgusting!

From the view of someone who lives in Scotland - it bloody looks discusting too! Hence why I am NEVER going to go near it :pi:

Thorir
25-08-06, 22:05
The mere thought of hotties like Ewan McGregor, David Tennant and Gerard Butler might have eaten haggis sickens me! :(

Ah, off topic, aren´t we...

Not much to discuss until Margarita confesses her sins! :D

Real Life Lara
25-08-06, 22:06
Not much to discuss until Margarita confesses her sins! :D

Well sometimes its hard to actually talk about what's happened/what youve done etc, and its just comforting to talk about your feelings with other people and know that youre not alone in your experiences.

Thorir
25-08-06, 22:09
Well sometimes its hard to actually talk about what's happened/what youve done etc, and its just comforting to talk about your feelings with other people and know that youre not alone in your experiences.

In that case, it must have been something REALLY bad, and I want to know what it is! :mis:
I´m a goodie-goodie and have no regrets. Well, not really a goodie. But no regrets.

MiCkiZ88
25-08-06, 22:14
I have done so many stupid things in my life that I've lost count years ago :o Some of em I regret.. some of them not..

Assassino
25-08-06, 22:15
Leah- Viloence is not the answer for weak people. :D
You callin' me weak!?:mad:

Thorir
25-08-06, 22:15
I have done so many stupid things in my life that I've lost count years ago :o Some of em I regret.. some of them not..

Does one of them by any chance involve England + trip? :cln: :cln: :cln:

sweetPoison
25-08-06, 22:16
In that case, it must have been something REALLY bad, and I want to know what it is! :mis:
Im a goodie-goodie and have no regrets. Well, not really a goodie. But no regrets.

You are no goodie goodie. :p You don't have any regrets as you are some evil, wicked and vile person,you. :p As for your drinking and smoking...you should quit...like me! :D *face of an angel. :p

I have not done anything that would make me feel depressed. I did do something this afternoon that made me feel a little angry. I littered. It was by accident. :D

MiCkiZ88
25-08-06, 22:19
Does one of them by any chance involve England + trip? :cln: :cln: :cln:
Thanks for reminding me :pi:

*HEADACHE!* Argh! That is number 2 in my most ridiculous things I've done..

Thorir
25-08-06, 22:19
You are no goodie goodie. :p You don't have any regrets as you are some evil, wicked and vile person,you. :p As for your drinking and smoking...you should quit...like me! :D *face of an angel. :p

Sin is IN, sweetie! http://www.trle-community.net/images/smiles/devilish.gif

Thorir
25-08-06, 22:21
Thanks for reminding me :pi:

*HEADACHE!* Argh! That is number 2 in my most ridiculous things I've done..

Im sorry. http://www.trle-community.net/images/smiles/daisy.gif

MiCkiZ88
25-08-06, 22:23
Im sorry. http://www.trle-community.net/images/smiles/daisy.gif
np.. I just want to forget what happened there :pi:

sweetPoison
25-08-06, 22:23
Sin is IN, sweetie! http://www.trle-community.net/images/smiles/devilish.gif

A sinner! Must be punisehd. :D!! Whips Thorir. :mis:

Thorir
25-08-06, 22:31
Mickiz, you did have SOME nice times there, you took some nice pictures. :)

SweetPoison, for all you know, I might like a good whipping... :mis:

MiCkiZ88
25-08-06, 22:35

Yeah The first few days and the last day were awesome.. :)

But continuing.. Something really stupid I did in 5th grade.. well.. for some stupid reason people started naming me gay.. all day long.. eventually I ended up in a huge fight... lol.. I beat up to three guys but I got 2 hours of detention after that incident.. :D
after that.. well.. People started bullying me more and I got beaten up to bleed.. so no more random fights for me.. :/

CerebralAssassin
25-08-06, 22:36
seriously...people in this thread need to start confessing more and talking less (<<that sounded contradictory LOL!!) :D

sweetPoison
25-08-06, 22:38

SweetPoison, for all you know, I might like a good whipping... :mis:

Watch your words! I might be in a punishing mood. :p
Cane or whip? you will be in handcuffs so don't try to run away. :p

Thorir
25-08-06, 22:39
Yeah The first few days and the last day were awesome.. :)

But continuing.. Something really stupid I did in 5th grade.. well.. for some stupid reason people started naming me gay.. all day long.. eventually I ended up in a huge fight... lol.. I beat up to three guys but I got 2 hours of detention after that incident.. :D
after that.. well.. People started bullying me more and I got beaten up to bleed.. so no more random fights for me.. :/

Aaw... :hug:

You should go to some martial arts class, study there and beat them up!
Its only fair. :)

I got back at someone OWNING them in a brutal manner in football once at school. :cln: Revenge is sweet!

Thorir
25-08-06, 22:40
Watch your words! I might be in a punishing mood. :p
Cane or whip? you will be in handcuffs so don't try to run away. :p

Darling, Ive got handcuffs, you make it sound very special.

MiCkiZ88
25-08-06, 22:43
Aaw... :hug:

You should go to some martial arts class, study there and beat them up!
Its only fair. :)

I got back at someone OWNING them in a brutal manner in football once at school. :cln: Revenge is sweet!
I've seriously thought about it for a few times.. yeah sometimes revenge is sweet.. but I tend to avoid it.. :)

seriously.. that guy that i beat up never challenged me again :o

Thorir
25-08-06, 22:44
Goodie. ;)
But soon school is over, and you´ll forget it. :)

Anyway, on topic... I still don´t have any regrets, I think. :)

Joseph
25-08-06, 22:44

So, my question to you guys- Have you ever regretted doing something so much that it made you physically sick (stomachache, headache, etc.) like I am now? Oh yes, extremely. Best is to take your time to calm down first. Then use your brain to rationalise what happened and why you did what you did. And why it is a good thing that you only "almost did something really dumb", but actually didn't. :tmb:

sweetPoison
25-08-06, 22:48
Goodie. ;)
But soon school is over, and youll forget it. :)

Anyway, on topic... I still dont have any regrets, I think. :)

Still lying...:whi:

MiCkiZ88
25-08-06, 22:50
Oh yes, extremely. Best is to take your time to calm down first. Then use your brain
Brain.. Brain.. I Know I've heard that word somewhere.. nah.. nope.. forgot my brains outside.. :p That's the thing Im lacking here.. Im way too emotional sometimes that I just tend to screw up things even worse than they are already.. I hardly think with my brains when Im about to say or do something stupid... That's why I regret stuff in the mornings..:o

Joseph
25-08-06, 22:50
Sweetpoison and Thorir: Could you both stop hijacking Margarita's thread? ;)

Thorir
25-08-06, 22:54
Apologies, boss. ;)

Hm... I MIGHT regret that I didn´t study harder at school. But then again, you could always do better, so you might never be satisfied...

Abentee
25-08-06, 23:05
Margarita, yes, I did. But I was hurting myself. Gh, okay - friend's psyche too. I don't know if I should write about it here, but it starts in April. Now I do not doing this, but sometimes I have a bad feeling and think I just need psychiatrist. It's too gloomy XD

Min
25-08-06, 23:09
Ive done some pretty bad things, but nothing had made me physically ill, just really really guilty!

You might feel better to get it off your chest, we may be able to help you with this little problem your in.

lita212
25-08-06, 23:16
i regret a few things thats ive done but hey people learn from there mistakes. if you want to talk about it im here to help and give advice.

~margarita~
26-08-06, 03:58
If you guys really want to know, I will share. I am a very open person really, I just didn't know if everyone wanted me to air my dirty laundry in the forums. It would feel kind of nice to get it off my chest, though.

Well, I was at one of my friends house hanging out with my closest group of guy friends. We got to drinking and probably had too many. So one of my guy friends and me start flirting (I hope to god he started it, I would feel soooo bad if I did, but I can't exactly remember). We left, thinking of course we were being secretive, but it must have been super obvious to the non-drunk people.

We, um, did some stuff, and almost had sex. When I say almost I mean like literally, almost, like one movement away from it.

Well this wouldn't be so bad, but I am also friends with his on and off girlfriend, who he swore he wasn't going out with currently. He just "sort of loves her". That made me feel so awful when he said that. So now I basically can't ever hang out with those guys again.

Min
26-08-06, 04:57
If you guys really want to know, I will share. I am a very open person really, I just didn't know if everyone wanted me to air my dirty laundry in the forums. It would feel kind of nice to get it off my chest, though.

Well, I was at one of my friends house hanging out with my closest group of guy friends. We got to drinking and probably had too many. So one of my guy friends and me start flirting (I hope to god he started it, I would feel soooo bad if I did, but I can't exactly remember). We left, thinking of course we were being secretive, but it must have been super obvious to the non-drunk people.

We, um, did some stuff, and almost had sex. When I say almost I mean like literally, almost, like one movement away from it.

Well this wouldn't be so bad, but I am also friends with his on and off girlfriend, who he swore he wasn't going out with currently. He just "sort of loves her". That made me feel so awful when he said that. So now I basically can't ever hang out with those guys again.

sure you can! Just apologize to both of them and explain how drunk you both were, im sure you'll laugh about it :)

angelika
26-08-06, 06:42
You really did something dump and stupid!

Anyway I can't give any advice on that. What I would do is not advisable!

Angelx14
26-08-06, 07:15
Yes. Many times..

larasfrend
26-08-06, 07:38
At the moment I'm constantly feeling physically sick, but that's because I can't get my head arount getting drunk. Things I've regretted doing? Oh yeah plenty. They may make me sound crazy but anyway... a lot of them involved alcohol and knives and sadness.

Taleigha
26-08-06, 15:12
HELL YEAH!!! but why cant you tell us?