PDA

View Full Version : im so sorry to post this here... but i haven't got anyone i can talk to about this...

Sofitegan
25-08-06, 21:29
im feeling really alone and miserable right now... Im sorry to sound emo but i haven't got anyone. :( My only two real friends are away with relatives and abroad... My other "friends" don't give a damn... I cant talk to my parents because they don't listen... and i have no calltime on my phone, so i cant speak to my cousin. My auntie (shes adopted and is more like a 22 year old cousin really) has been thrown out of my grandparents house because she doesn't "do as she is told", basically, so im worried about her right now... and to top it off i have really bad stomach cramp. :(
I know i just sound like an average, whiny, cliched teenager, and maybe i am... but i know the only two people who understand me just a little bit are away, and i cant contact them. Im sorry to post this here... I know people come here to enjoy themslves, not to listen to others whine... but i don't know what else to do. :(

tlr online
25-08-06, 21:32
You have friends right here so no need to feel lonely. :wve:

angelika
25-08-06, 21:33
What do you mean she's not doing as she 's told?

Melonie Tomb Raider
25-08-06, 21:34
Aww I'm so sorry to hear that. If you ever need anyone to talk to, I'm here. :hug:

Sofitegan
25-08-06, 21:39
What do you mean she's not doing as she 's told?
They adopted her when she was about fourteen... and they still treat her like she is fourteen, even though she is twenty-two. so now she is immature as well. Thanks you guys. :) Ive also been stressed at my mums cause her birthday is on monday... and she was tense cause she hates her birthdays. but im at my dads now and its a lot more peaceful, just me and him as opposed to me, my mum and my two youngeer sisters. :)

DragonDan
25-08-06, 22:46
Dealing with relatives is not always peaches & cream. I had my first apartment when I was 22. Basically, if you don't agree with the living conditions, move. Hard, yes but it is the best way.

Lavinder
25-08-06, 22:53
I've been feeling that way, aswell. I find that a couple of good movies puts me back in happy mode for about 2 hours.
I've been thinking about my ex, and feeling really lonely and feeling that noone wants me lately. It's just really annoying, i'm use to be all happy and I promised myself I would not turn in to some kind of emo freak.

Sorry to lay my problems down aswell, I find if I type something down it gets rid of those little ranty thoughts in my head.

May you be happy soon :)

Lenochka
25-08-06, 22:55
Beleive me it can be worse...

Im sure everything will work on for you though. you have a whole forum full of people to talk to :)

Angelx14
26-08-06, 08:37
im feeling really alone and miserable right now... Im sorry to sound emo but i haven't got anyone. :( My only two real friends are away with relatives and abroad... My other "friends" don't give a damn... I cant talk to my parents because they don't listen... and i have no calltime on my phone, so i cant speak to my cousin. My auntie (shes adopted and is more like a 22 year old cousin really) has been thrown out of my grandparents house because she doesn't "do as she is told", basically, so im worried about her right now... and to top it off i have really bad stomach cramp. :(
I know i just sound like an average, whiny, cliched teenager, and maybe i am... but i know the only two people who understand me just a little bit are away, and i cant contact them. Im sorry to post this here... I know people come here to enjoy themslves, not to listen to others whine... but i don't know what else to do. :(
Aww, it's really sad to hear that.
That's why we all are in here, to help to somebody.
If you have any problems feel free, and share with us. (and if you need someone to talk to, I'm in here.):hug:

Virusbuster
26-08-06, 10:12
TR Forums is the perfect cure to anything, except a cold! :D :hug: