PDA

View Full Version : Pity the fool

BtoFu
25-08-06, 22:53
So I'm running up three tiny steps to get to the metal section today in the Virgin Megastore...my foot skips a beat and I end up flat on my face on the floor! I'm smooth like that :o

What's the last thing that made you feel foolish? :D

Lavinder
25-08-06, 22:56
I flipped my pen on to my roof today so I tried to get it and climbed up top but ended up slipping and hanging on the edge of the roof of the front of my house :o Trying to do my best Lara shimmy I shimmied over to a safe landing; on top of my dads van.
I dropped and crumped kneeled there for a few minutes with jelly legs, which I usually get after slipping.

:o:o:o

sweetPoison
25-08-06, 22:58
lol :vlol:

I used to smoke. I eventually stopped when I had gone to the doctors to see if I had any tumors in my mouth. I was absolutely terrified. I felt stupid as I was addicted to it.

MiCkiZ88
25-08-06, 22:58
haha :D THat has happened to me also :D

I hardly feel like a fool. I just laugh at my self if something stupid happens.. :p

but anyway.. Last thing that happened was that I was walking across the streep to this store.. Something caught my eye and I didnt look forward.. I walked straight to the brick wall of the market :vlol:

Lenochka
25-08-06, 23:00
once i was racing a friend back in middle school. we went down the steps to a swinging door... the thing is my side was locked. i went to push the door open running as fast as i could and i smashed right into it then fell on the ground...

Lavinder
25-08-06, 23:01
haha :D THat has happened to me also :D

I hardly feel like a fool. I just laugh at my self if something stupid happens.. :p

but anyway.. Last thing that happened was that I was walking across the streep to this store.. Something caught my eye and I didnt look forward.. I walked straight to the brick wall of the market :vlol:

Hahaha, I would have ran up to you and gave you a massive hug and asked if you were ok. I'm such a freak :p

MiCkiZ88
25-08-06, 23:02
Hahaha, I would have ran up to you and gave you a massive hug and asked if you were ok. I'm such a freak :p
Well that would have been better than the bum asking if I can give him some money for beer :D

Rivendell
25-08-06, 23:04
I flipped my pen on to my roof today so I tried to get it and climbed up top but ended up slipping and hanging on the edge of the roof of the front of my house :o Trying to do my best Lara shimmy I shimmied over to a safe landing; on top of my dads van.

I bet you flipped the pen up there deliberately so you could try your hand at Lara shimmying ;) :p

Lavinder
25-08-06, 23:07
Well that would have been better than the bum asking if I can give him some money for beer :D

LOL.

Ok, another moment would be that I was walking down the road with my cousin, she is really gorgeous and this guy kept whistling one of us and my cousin said "He's whistling you" and I said really loud "For gods sake, he's not whistling me stop taking the ****!!!" pulling a retard face and he smiled at me and said "She ain't love" and he winked at me!

I felt like hiding in a little hole.

kewlkyle64
25-08-06, 23:11
I dropped and crumped kneeled there for a few minutes with jelly legs, which I usually get after slipping.

Did you get your pen back?

Lavinder
25-08-06, 23:11
Did you get your pen back?

Nope, it's still up there :p

Funniest thing is... it's a free pen. :o

MiCkiZ88
25-08-06, 23:13
Nope, it's still up there :p

Funniest thing is... it's a free pen. :o
:vlol:

Min
25-08-06, 23:13
I bet you flipped the pen up there deliberately so you could try your hand at Lara shimmying ;) :p

I know I would have :D

Hmm.. the last thing that made me feel really unconfortable was our schools swimming carnival where we all had to wear speedo's :cln: ! It was so awkward at an all-boys school. And all these girls came to watch!

Lenochka
25-08-06, 23:17
Hmm.. the last thing that made me feel really unconfortable was our schools swimming carnival where we all had to wear speedo's :cln: ! It was so awkward at an all-boys school. And all these girls came to watch!

:cln: Thats really hot! sometimes i go watch the boys swim team practice xD
I just say " im full of school spirit "

MiCkiZ88
25-08-06, 23:23
lol.. Everyone wears speedos here.. so I dont feel unconfortable in them :) Though sometimes.. I should stop here :o

Lenochka
25-08-06, 23:26
lol.. Everyone wears speedos here.. so I dont feel uncortable in them :) Though sometimes.. I should stop here :o

No please continue :cln: :D

Min
25-08-06, 23:29
:cln: Thats really hot! sometimes i go watch the boys swim team practice xD
I just say " im full of school spirit "

lol, well there were a few fat people at my school... yeshh.. Not pretty.

LOL, everyone was avoiding the girls that day incase of.. ehem... certain events happening easily visible through tight speedo's :cln:

MiCkiZ88
25-08-06, 23:35
LOL, everyone was avoiding the girls that day incase of.. ehem... certain events happening easily visible through tight speedo's :cln:

Hahah I know xD And why does the material have to be so damn thin :o

Min
25-08-06, 23:38
We nicknamed them "Budgie-Smugglers" :P

The worst thought was the fact of diving in off the platforms, how embarresing if they came off! So we all had them even tighter! :cln:

Lenochka
25-08-06, 23:38

oh my! i would have thrown a penthouse into a crowd of them and just watch the show :jmp: :cln: :tea: :vlol:

Min
25-08-06, 23:41
oh my! i would have thrown a penthouse into a crowd of them and just watch the show :jmp: :cln: :tea: :vlol:

evil! Next time Ill just bring tape :P

ace_85
26-08-06, 01:17
What's the last thing that made you feel foolish? :D

About half an hour ago, playing UT against Myra and Mitch, getting fragged repeatedly, getting pwned left right and centre, but keeping on going back for more :D I really thought I'd somehow get that flag. Man, I felt silly :D