PDA

View Full Version : Silent Hill ...the movie...

RoseTyler
26-08-06, 02:59
This film was amazing... but did anyone else find it extremely sick and disturbingly scary or was it just me? :p

And I mean disturbing as in I'm surprised its not been banned disturbing

I really don't want nightmares after watching that! :eek:

Kamrusepas
26-08-06, 03:19
... but did anyone else find it extremely sick and disturbingly scary or was it just me? :p
:eek:

Just you :p

Jake Croft
26-08-06, 03:30
How can you of seen it?
It isnt out on dvd...

Lenochka
26-08-06, 03:35
um... maybe downloading it off the many sites that have it available...

Jake Croft
26-08-06, 03:37
Tut illegal eh?

RoseTyler
26-08-06, 03:39
A friend of a friend might have it??

Anyway back on topic :rolleyes:

ambico17
26-08-06, 04:03
Yes RoseTyler, I thought some of the scenes were pretty graphic. They made squinch my face and say, "Ewww...that's nasty".

The movie came out on DVD August 22. I rented it. So it's out now.

RoseTyler
26-08-06, 04:18
Yeah that part where the cop dies was awful :(

The part which really disturbed me though, was near the beginning where they were outside, and that tall creature came out from behind that fence, it was just skin with no arms and weird shaped legs ...that was like something out of my nightmares :(

Tombcool
26-08-06, 05:15
I thought it was funny when the cop died, lol, but maybe that's cause I am horror movie freak. I bought the special edition DVD, I loved the movie a lot too. :)

Lara's Fan
26-08-06, 05:52
Well i will say this, at least they stuck to formula of the games and that's a good thing.:D

Silent Hill Fan!!!!!!! all the way

Spitfire
26-08-06, 06:36
Best Game-to-film adaptation in my opinion
As for the gore, i loved it.

Although i will say the first time i saw the movie it felt like the scene was much much longer. I guess it was very sick and freaky the first time but now i own the DVD and it doesn't feel that sick, it goes by fast the ending.

The nurses ROCK!

Angelx14
26-08-06, 06:55
Yeah, I've seen it, and it's good movie. It was a little boring for me.:rolleyes:
The end was kinda disgusting and funny too a little.(scene with blood)

I only don't understand, what happend in the end. When that mom with her daughter was back at house..Why father didn't saw them? Are they dead or something..:confused:

RoseTyler
26-08-06, 18:34
I only don't understand, what happend in the end. When that mom with her daughter was back at house..Why father didn't saw them? Are they dead or something..:confused:

Yep.

imaginarylight
26-08-06, 18:45
The movie is amazing! I saw it twice in theaters, And bought it The first day it came out on dvd It is by far the best game to movie adaption!

Rivendell
26-08-06, 18:59
I love it - I think Christoph Gans actually played and Enjoyed SH before making this film :tmb: A great Game>Film, the best in my opinion - it captures the SH feeling in some scenes and some parts are disturbing indeed - the Janitor is the freakiest imo *shudders*

Shark_Blade
26-08-06, 19:22
The movie doesn't scare me at all. Just a little bit disturbing but enjoyable.
I'd rather watch it rather than boring movie like Grudge(english version)

It stay true to the game, and I'm happy with it:)

edit: yeah spitfire, the nurses is really something :mis:

dbot
27-08-06, 04:09
Gah man this movie had some of the most gruesome deaths in a movie ive ever seen.

(SPOILER) When the leader of that cult in silent hil bought it at the end....hell, when that whole cult buys it...yeow.

(end SPOILER)

I almost bought that movie tonite, but i dont have any AV cables for my dvd player. Ill probably buy it tomorrow