PDA

View Full Version : The Exorcism of Emily Rose

illuminati30
26-08-06, 14:52
Anyone seen this?

This film is based on true events, and tells the story of Emily Rose, and documents her death and the trials around this right from the start. The trial deals with, 'was Emily possessed by evil demons or was she suffering from mental illness'?

10/10 for me. My heart raced, I cried, I was absolutely bloody terrified, but don’t allow this to fool into thinking this is a typical scary movie, because its far from it. It’s a spiritual story and it will make you question your own faith. Now I will do some research into ‘who was Emily Rose’. Whether Emily was possessed or not, we must make up or own minds, and our own beliefs will decide this. Was she mentally ill, or possessed? These are real questions you will ask yourself.

Absolutely brilliant, and if you have not seen this yet, then you must, but you might not want to watch it alone!

LegenDarY
26-08-06, 14:55
i've seen it.. and i watched it alone.. to be honest.. the only thing scary about the movie is that it's based on a true story..

the movie itself is very boring imo.. 80% of the movie you're in the courtroom.. the rest of is where you get to see parts of her life (which are interesting and scary)

i can't remember the movie very well.. and that's not a good sign.. cause i'm a huge fan if this type of movies..

illuminati30
26-08-06, 15:04
i've seen it.. and i watched it alone.. to be honest.. the only thing scary about the movie is that it's based on a true story..

the movie itself is very boring imo.. 80% of the movie you're in the courtroom.. the rest of is where you get to see parts of her life (which are interesting and scary)

i can't remember the movie very well.. and that's not a good sign.. cause i'm a huge fan if this type of movies..

True! Its only scary if you believe it. Like the Amityville horror.

ILG49ers
26-08-06, 16:41
I've seen it a while back. It has some scary moments in it, and is a pretty good movie! :tmb:

VonCroy360
26-08-06, 17:58
I've seen it awhile ago.
It wasn't scary, as I don't beleive in it, but it was a good film.

WarnerBros could have get it first and make it as an one of the exorcist (not change anything, just release it as the sixth), god knows that series could use a good sequel...
:)

TombRaiderLover
26-08-06, 18:05
Bit of an Exorcist rip-off by the looks of it. :p I have heard of it, though.

Kamrusepas
26-08-06, 18:06
Haven't seen it, but I've been planning to, it sounds interesting.

illuminati30
26-08-06, 18:17
Bit of an Exorcist rip-off by the looks of it. :p I have heard of it, though.

The Exorcist is fiction. Is that right? This is basedon a true story. This person actually died, so i see it being more important in that we can try to understand what happened to her, and hear what's known about her story. I don't understand how anyone can say this is an exorcist rip off, really i don't. It's not always just about making movies.

VonCroy360
26-08-06, 18:19
The Exorcist is fiction. Is that right? This is basedon a true story. This person actually died, so i see it being more important in that we can try to understand what happened to her, and hear what's known about her story. I don't understand how anyone can say this is an exorcist rip off, really i don't. It's not always just about making movies.

The Exorcist novel is also based on a true story.
Just the locations are changed and the boy is replaced with a girl. :)

TombRaiderLover
26-08-06, 18:21
The Exorcist is based on a true story.

illuminati30
26-08-06, 18:25
The Exorcist is based on a true story.

It is. I didn't know, i have never seen it. Well if they are both based on truth, its no rip off then!

Angelx14
26-08-06, 20:10
I wanted to watch it, when it was in theater's..But I didn't had money then..:o
I really want see it.