PDA

View Full Version : Angel of Darkness is much more know here than Legend

Night_Heaven
26-08-06, 22:31
Maybe it sounds strange..however...at least in my country or where I go and I ask about Tomb Raider almost all the people tell me you mean Angel of Darkness? I have tried at home to...almost all my friends that are or not fans, know tomb raider as Angel of Darkness.At T.V spots..same.Angel of Darkness clips and soo more.May I ask why?

Another thing.I play Legend with anyone that come to my place..however..after that they ask if I had a game with her .And I show Angel of Darknes.What is their reaction? Oo..this is much better.Is more beautifull this game O_O. She is more easly to control...WHAT???? Why they belive soo? I guess the latest game dosen't have to be the best too.

However..that is a little bit strange..don't you think? I was like O_O even if I know is a very good game.

tr_mitch
26-08-06, 22:41
And which country would you live in?

Hybrid Soldier
26-08-06, 22:43
^ About the ask the same thing.

And if they say AoD controls are better then Legend...They must not be from earth at all! :tea:

Night_Heaven
26-08-06, 22:45
Romania..

As for the controls I was shoked too..

Hybrid Soldier
26-08-06, 22:46
Hmmm, that's quite strange. I have no idea why they would like AoD better then Legend. Beat's me.

Lenochka
And if they say AoD controls are better then Legend...They must not be from earth at all! :tea:

Indeed! I hated playing AOD. I would always know i was gonna die before starting from those fricken controls. Sooooo bad. I mean i love AODs story and all that... i just dont like AOD lara, the controls and the bugs in the game...

tr_mitch
Can't really comment since i know little about Romania...
Perhaps it was just not advertised much there.

Lenochka
26-08-06, 22:48
Can't really comment since i know little about Romania...
Perhaps it was just not advertised much there.

Hmm i beleive thats the place the Numa Numa song originated... i think thats all i need to know xD

Rivendell
26-08-06, 22:48
Plus legend is fairly newish, so it's bound to be less recognised. Give it time though and it'll be more known..

Unfortunately *wink*wink*

Night_Heaven
26-08-06, 22:51
Ohh...don't bash me please....:tea: Is just how the things are...there are just games

The song numa numa is actualy Dragoste din Tei and is sing by ex O-zone:)

Lenochka
26-08-06, 22:53
Im not bashing you hehe ;) i just hate that song XD

Like Rivendell said its kinda new it might take a little more time to catch on to the public