PDA

View Full Version : pussycat dolls video messed up!!!

lita212
27-08-06, 03:43
the new pussycat dolls video "I dont need a man" has definatly proved to the world that nicole is definatly hungry for the camera. carmit who is the only original member of the pussycat dolls and who has been with them for 10 years was put into the band when it was being made 2 years ago. the rest audtioned to be in the band after carmit was signed. the first year was to write there album, and the second year was to promote dontcha and other songs. the video for beep showed that the editors took out carmits first part to her solo which was "do you know that i know and i dont want to go there" and replaced it with shots of nicole singing it. the next video for buttonz also turned out to be a bit strange when the song was replaced with a new version where they had taken out carmits "loosen up my buttonz" solo and replaced it with a dance music mix. the new video has clearly shown that for some reason nicole is the only one who seems good enough to be in the camera and not carmit, they have replaced shots of carmit singing her "let it go" solo and put nicole infront of the camera singing carmits solo instead, even though you can hear carmit singing. now im a huge carmit fan and to me i find it really strange that nicole is replacing all of carmits solo shots.
so im asking you and pussycat doll fans do you think its strange there replacing carmits shots? and also why do you think this?

larasfrend
27-08-06, 07:36
Well I'm not really a fan. I think that if there's a group of 5 or 6 (?) singers that it shouldn't be 1 that is constantly in focus and singing, with the rest doing harmonies. I just find it a bit backwards.

VonCroy360
27-08-06, 07:42
I always found Pussycat Dolls a strange band...
I mean, there is one (don't know her name) who is always singing and appearing in videos, ant the other 5 are just singing back vocals and dance...
What's the point in having a band then? The one should probably make a solo career... :)

Bonez
27-08-06, 09:52
I'm not a fan either but, they've been around for 10 years?! o_0

I think its stupid how only one of them sings? Whats the point in them? I'm surprised they havent complained how only one gets to sing...

Grenade
27-08-06, 11:58
Nicole sings all the time, and it's getting rather annoying. Melody has had a few solo shots too, but they're only for a few seconds.

da tomb raider!
27-08-06, 12:00
The Pussycat Dolls suck. The end!

Rickéh
27-08-06, 12:01
Ew Pussycat dolls, They are just Strippers.
I saw them with a video of Christina Aguilera with the Pussycat dolls singing: 'Big Spender' and i think they should keep it with dancing because they CANT Sing.
And about that Carmit and Nicole thing is just stupid.
Nicole is just too arrogant.
Carmit is much better.

rachkitten
27-08-06, 12:07
I heard that Nicole wants to go Solo, and I also much prefer the original version of Buttonz with Carmit singing after the rap.

Rickéh
27-08-06, 12:08
I heard that Nicole wants to go Solo, and I also much prefer the original version of Buttonz with Carmit singing after the rap.

Omg Nicole solo?
PLEASE NO! :o

LegenDarY
27-08-06, 12:39
I always found Pussycat Dolls a strange band...
I mean, there is one (don't know her name) who is always singing and appearing in videos, ant the other 5 are just singing back vocals and dance...
What's the point in having a band then? The one should probably make a solo career... :)
if you're talking about Nicole Scherzinger.. then she already is making a solo career if i'm not mistaking :p

http://youtube.com/watch?v=N8sIHbQ74nk
Avant ft. Nicole Scherzinger - Lie About Us (already one single without the rest of the pussycats)

Taleigha
27-08-06, 15:26
I'm not a fan either but, they've been around for 10 years?! o_0

I think its stupid how only one of them sings? Whats the point in them? I'm surprised they havent complained how only one gets to sing...
i hate the pussy cat dolls. theyre all a bunch of skank hoes prancing around barely dressed, (dont we have enough artists like that?) and their songs/subject of the songs are ****.

and, yes, i think its weird only one of them sings and the others are just there to look pretty.

Grenade
27-08-06, 15:38
Is Carmit the one with red hair?

Lenochka
27-08-06, 16:29
Is Carmit the one with red hair?

Yes carmit... or as i call her Cram it. She is a lovely girl... and she has a great voice... but i dont know every time i see her it reminds me of a drag queen :eek: Anyways Nicole is the main singer of the group she is the lead vocals... but lets face it... nicole is the lead. Even On the Cover of there album she has a glow behind her while all the other girls are just... there.

LegenDarY
27-08-06, 17:13
Yes carmit... or as i call her Cram it. She is a lovely girl... and she has a great voice... but i dont know every time i see her it reminds me of a drag queen :eek: Anyways Nicole is the main singer of the group she is the lead vocals... but lets face it... nicole is the lead. Even On the Cover of there album she has a glow behind her while all the other girls are just... there.
lol same here.. i'm glad we see more of nicole in the video's :p

Ampersand
27-08-06, 17:20
They look cheap and can't sing, I don't rate them at all.

Grenade
27-08-06, 17:30
Yes carmit... or as i call her Cram it. She is a lovely girl... and she has a great voice... but i dont know every time i see her it reminds me of a drag queen :eek:
Oh right, thanks. :)

lita212
27-08-06, 22:01
yeh carmit is the one with the red hair and is the only one whos been with the pussycat dolls for 10 years. the others came into it 2years ago when the band was being put together. they got noticed when carmit invited gwen stefanni to sing with them and gwen brought her manager with them and thats how they got signed. nicole has already written all 12 songs for the next pcd album and has also written a solo album. however it was posted today that nicole has told the girls she is leaving. this has put them in shock as they are in the middle of there tv show and are auditioning girls to become the 7th member of the group. looks like things arnt going according to plan and has become another spice girls curse

Lenochka
28-08-06, 02:37
Hmm... i find that kinda sad... PCD is one of the best bands out there. Songs like Buttons, Bite the Dust & Sway are all amazing... im sad that there are rumors of them breaking it off... I seen this coming when i heard Nicole pairing with Puff Daddy and Avant... thats the first step she had to take... kinda sample going solo and i guess she has made up her mind... hopefully she will stick around to finish up PCD... Hopefully she wants to Leave on good terms... like finish up the show and maybe finish the next PCD album instead of just packing her crap and heading out leaving everything behind

lita212
28-08-06, 04:37
well to be honest i would rather see her go cause it would give us a chance to see carmit and the other girls singing more. we already know carmit can sing after her performance at fashion rocks when she sang tainted love. to me i think the girls should go old school and bring the club to the stage instead of using the title pussycat dolls they should actually perform like they would do at the clubs. then maybe people will understand it more. im excited to see who the 7th member will end up being but then again if nicole goes then this 7th member will become the 6th.

Lenochka
28-08-06, 11:27
I like the girls... but i think if nicole leaves there not gonna do as well... i mean she is what were use to seeing... remember what happend to the spice girls. Didnt one leave and then it just all fell apart after that? I just watched the video and i know what you mean... its basically nicole with litts flashes of the other girls...

lita212
28-08-06, 21:44
i know what you mean... its basically nicole with litts flashes of the other girls...

i know but im not on bout that im on bout the fact that why is nicole shown singing someone elses solo? it doesnt make sense. they show melody singing her part but dont show carmit singing her let it go bit.

Lenochka
28-08-06, 21:57
Hmm... i noticed that to... kinda reminds me of sway XD all this nicole and melodie. I agree Carmit does deserve her solo...