PDA

View Full Version : I have a new "Most evil thing done in a game"

PirateRose
27-08-06, 19:28
The thread was really old and long, so I made a new "Most evil thing done in a video game" just so I can say what I did evil now that beats out what I posted.

I was playing KOTOR2 and I had just finished a battle, my party was all weak and stuff. I turned my character around and I noticed a bunch of mines. Then I noticed one of my characters, Atton, limping by, rather close to the mines. I used my force powers, made the mines explode, and Atton died.

ROFL XD

Alive_and_Funky
27-08-06, 19:43
Aside from my GTA massacres (:whi:) the most evil things I've done in a game would be from Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic II.

This man on the game had a disease. I could have helped him but instead I told him to commit suicide so the other people were safe. (I admit that that was very evil.)

I killed a guy because he woudn't let me through a door (it was his job to guard the door). I killed his replacement. Then I killed his replacement. And then I killed his replacement. :D

Natla'd
27-08-06, 19:53
The most evil thing I've done (out of the many evil things I've done on video games) was on The Getaway. More than once, I have trapped a populated car between two other cars (or between another car and a wall), then shot the bonnet on the trapped car until the entire vehicle bursts into flames, toasting the occupants inside. I don't actually need to trap the car to burn them - according to The Getaway, occupants of London will just sit there nonchantly while you attempt to incinerate them - but they tend to jump out screaming once they catch on fire if you don't, and then roll on the floor screaming and dying, and hell, I prefer to keep them all tucked away in their ready-made coffin.

God, that sounds sadistic. Rest assured, I feel very guilty afterwards. ;)

I also find pushing people out off balconys in Hitman Blood Money particular evil, especially if they're non-targets. Just seems like such a tragic way to die.

Rivendell
27-08-06, 20:44
I think some of my most evil gaming moments have been through KotoR too :D

The first one- having that wookie (Hanhaar? Or was that KotoR2?) kill his teenage twilek mistress, then for his guilt turn his blade on himself!

Legend of Lara
27-08-06, 20:53
Shadow the Hedgehog-
Killed a soldier. Then revived him. Then killed him. Revive. Kill. Revive. Kill...

Hitman Contracts-
Killed a lot of sick men in a hospital! :mis:

I'll try to think of something more!

TR freak
27-08-06, 21:12
The most evil thing I've done (out of the many evil things I've done on video games) was on The Getaway. More than once, I have trapped a populated car between two other cars (or between another car and a wall), then shot the bonnet on the trapped car until the entire vehicle bursts into flames, toasting the occupants inside. I don't actually need to trap the car to burn them - according to The Getaway, occupants of London will just sit there nonchantly while you attempt to incinerate them - but they tend to jump out screaming once they catch on fire if you don't, and then roll on the floor screaming and dying, and hell, I prefer to keep them all tucked away in their ready-made coffin.

God, that sounds sadistic. Rest assured, I feel very guilty afterwards. ;)

I also find pushing people out off balconys in Hitman Blood Money particular evil, especially if they're non-targets. Just seems like such a tragic way to die.
When I used to play the getaway I did that all the time. It got boring soon tho. Most of the evil things I did were in GTA. Sneak up behind ppl, slit their throats. Go inside and get a burger, then burn everybody inside with my flamethrower. Rocket launcher on big crowds. Blow up everything in sight with a tank. I am also a woman beater in gta. Whether I use my fists, a bat or a gun I show no sex discrimination when it comes to killing both sexes. I could go on and on about the evil things I do in GTA. GTA rules!

Olvidarse
28-08-06, 04:35
Sims cemetery. :)

Shark_Blade
28-08-06, 05:35
Hitman Blood Money. You can fiber wire a person,poison them, plant bomb, stab with knife, gun blazing, push of balcony, shoot gas tank to explode, cut chandellier, push dumbell on top of other person's throat,slit their throat with knife, sabotage things to make it explode, burn them, stab them with garden's scissor,...

wow, so many :yik:

MiCkiZ88
28-08-06, 06:53
Well I just bought a couple of weeks ago god of war and heheh... Killing inocent people in a very brutal way.. :p

Geck-o-Lizard
28-08-06, 08:14
Thief 3. You get some non-combatants like noblewomen and noblemen in their castle, who'll run for the guards if they see you... I like sitting in a dark corner listening to their idle conversation ("You know Lord Julian's changed the guards' uniforms again?") then I creep out behind him/her with the dagger and stab them in the back. Then I'll drag the body away, clear away the blood, and wait for the other one to come near... Sometimes I'll kill all the guards and leave all the non-combatants alive, then run about the place terrifying them. :cln:

Myreth
28-08-06, 13:58
In the Hitman series I used to kill everyone (even the innocent), but that's because I wanted to be free and explore everywhere I wanted.

And in Warcraft 3, I was playing with the undead, and my ghouls needed some corpses to cannibalize (restore their life), so I started killing sheep, villagers and anything that couldn't fight back :cln: (I really needed life).

BlackFlame
01-09-06, 11:42
Metal gear Solid - Sons of liberty

Seeing how many tranquiliser darts you can shoot into the face of an unconcious guard.... the seeing how much blood you can spray around when you get bored and start using live rounds instead of tranqs.

And...

Shooting a guard in the leg and following him as he drags himself to get help... then shooting the other leg.... and an arm... watching him quiver as he tries to draw a weapon with a smashed arm.

Paperdoll
01-09-06, 11:50
Most recent... Life and Death, starting operations with no anesthetics, taking off the anesthetic while the patient is still open, leaving clamps inside, operating when there's nothing to operate and in Life and Death 2 - The Brain, letting coke addicts die, operating aneurysms... on the wrong side of the brain XD carving my name on their skull (MUAHAHAHA!!!!), drilling the skull and leaving the brain in a nicely stired soup, leaving the patient to bleed to death, letting the brain dry out, all of these leading to nice deaths XD how I love this game :p

Laras Backpack
01-09-06, 11:54
Populous the Beginning comes to mind.
I'm a serious megalomaniac in that game. If any of my followers stalled when I asked them to do something (like build a house) and just stood with their arms in the air, I'd get really ****ed off. So I'd use my magic to push them into the sea, or strike them with a lightning bolt or send them on kamacazi missions to the enemy camp. If they killed their target and returned home alive I'd forgive them... :mis:

Cochrane
01-09-06, 12:16
Battlefield 1942, Forgotten Hope Mod - Bots will sometimes just stand there. If you are in a trench, this is kinda annoying because you cannot get out. A few grenades thrown into the friendly units is a very good and fun way to make room.

TR freak
01-09-06, 12:25
In oddworld abes exodus I tried to kill every single mudokon possible in many different ways. My personal fav way to kill them is making them commit suicide. When there are several mudokons in one place I slap one of them. This causes all the mudokons to slap each other in anger. Eventually one of them dies and them each mudokon left alive slaps their hands against their own heads loads of times to commit suicide. I love doing that. Its so funny.