PDA

View Full Version : will you be here to the end?

Gothlegend
29-08-06, 00:40
well i thought about it and most of u r teenagers,so how long will yall be here? i'm only 11 and will be here long but its hard to adapt to new ppl so wil most of u guys be here for a long time?

DREWY
29-08-06, 01:53
http://bestsmileys.com/signs6/9.gif How long is a piece of string?
If you can answer that...
Everybody is different, have different lives and priorities.
As for me, I can't see myself leaving any time soon. But who knows?
tlr may tire of the place and answer the question for us http://bestsmileys.com/crying/5.gif

GodOfLight
29-08-06, 01:55
right until the very end. i want to see how it ends and all falls apart :mis:

(sorry, i was inspired by spike's final line at the end of buffy :D )

Lenochka
29-08-06, 01:57
I want to be here as long as i see fit... As long as i fell welcome to stay i will...

Hybrid Soldier
29-08-06, 02:02
It really depends what happens with me. Only time can really tell. I'm hoping i'll be here for a long time!

Neteru
29-08-06, 02:04
Till I've finally lost my mind and am left dribbling in a corner somewhere. It's not far off either, look, see ... :tea:

Lara Croft!
29-08-06, 02:12
Till I've finally lost my mind and am left dribbling in a corner somewhere. It's not far off either, look, see ... :tea:

LOL!!!!:D :D :D Moderating takes its toll after all,huh?

Neteru
29-08-06, 02:17
Yes. My photograph is a lie. In truth I am aged and withered. Shrivelled like a prune.

DREWY
29-08-06, 02:19
And he watches the snorks, a sure sign :D

Kamrusepas
29-08-06, 02:25
I don't know how long I'll be here, but...

This is a great forum with some great people and I have a lot of fun here. I don't think I've been this long on any other forum, and definitely never been this active anywhere. I have no intention to stop coming here anytime soon, irl permitting :)

Neteru
29-08-06, 02:25
And he watches the snorks, a sure signLOL :whi:

ace_85
29-08-06, 03:39
I don't know how long I'll be here, but...

This is a great forum with some great people and I have a lot of fun here. I don't think I've been this long on any other forum, and definitely never been this active anywhere. I have no intention to stop coming here anytime soon, irl permitting :)

My thoughts exactly :D Although obviously I can't say whether I'll still be around x-many months or years down the line, as long as there's still a great community of friendly, like-minded people here, I know that I'll still look forward to logging on :tmb:

thepetemaster
29-08-06, 04:23
I'm going to leave 5 minutes before the end, that way I can avoid the rush to get out of here. :tmb:

Melonie Tomb Raider
29-08-06, 04:31
I've been here for a couple years, I'll stick around a while longer. ;)

angelika
29-08-06, 05:59
I 've been here for 3 years. I don't intend to leave any time soon.

But ALWAYS and NEVER are very strong words and we'd rather avoid them.
Like Drewy said some people have different priorities and lives. It's impossible to predict the future.

tr_mitch
29-08-06, 07:00
I'd like to think that i'd be here for a very long time, But of course school/college/travel will eventually take over my life. :o
I don't like the idea of just dissapearing one day and you never hearing from me again.
But anyway :)

Autolycus
29-08-06, 07:41
You never know what the future has waiting for you, but fingers crossed i hope to be here for quite a while :jmp:

Geck-o-Lizard
29-08-06, 07:41
I'll give it a shot, at least. :D

Lara Lover
29-08-06, 08:10
I hope I'm here till the end. :tmb:

badboy70
29-08-06, 08:19
i'll stay as long as possible :D

larastomb
29-08-06, 08:22
I will be here for a while. I have been here for almost two weeks now.

Thorir
29-08-06, 10:33
I was without internet for a year (apart from internet cafés), and didn´t visit the forum much, but I came back after all. :)

No-one had missed me, though. http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/midi/traurig/a035.gif

Ampersand
29-08-06, 10:38
I'll try, if I'm not banned or denied internet access. :D

scion05
29-08-06, 10:54
I'll be here till the end i know i will lol!
Aslong as i dont get banned... mind you, ive been there, done that,
got the T-Shirt! so... its not novel anymore :p

tha_mattster
29-08-06, 10:57
Until I like legend lara at which point I don't deserve to live :)

http://www.planetsmilies.com/smilies/fighting/fighting0045.gif

Jonnipants
29-08-06, 11:30
I could die tomorrow. :whi:

VonCroy360
29-08-06, 12:30
I want to stay as long as the forum exists, cause after many years, I doubt I will just suddenly stop being a TR fan.
But, you can never know, I can get hit by a bus any day, so... I'd rather not predict anything... :)

Greenkey2
29-08-06, 15:43
Yes. My photograph is a lie. In truth I am aged and withered. Shrivelled like a prune.

Stop using your laptop in the bath then :p ;) :hug:

As long as there are people around who enjoy a good chat and banter I'll still be here :D

Nephili
29-08-06, 15:44
Hmm i would like to stay here for as long as i can really.

tampi
29-08-06, 15:55
:D :D :D

A little while, I am going to ask it to my wife :D :D

:pi: Dear...

tampi
29-08-06, 16:01
:D :D :D

A little while, I am going to ask it to my wife :D :D

:pi: Dear...

I prefer not to say what it has said to me before being expelled

:o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :cln:

Shark_Blade
29-08-06, 16:36
what a very sad thread:(

Janny
29-08-06, 19:33
What? The forum will have an end?? :yik: Don't speak of such things. TR has no end, so TRF will have no end too. I hope...
I'll try to stick around as much as I can, although I may not seem to be here, I am lurking through threads :D

Alive_and_Funky
29-08-06, 19:56
Honestly, I don't really know. This is the greatest forum I've ever been on and I've made some great friends here. I can see myself here for a very long time (perhaps until the end, perhaps not) and even if other things in the future dominate a lot of my life I'm sure I'll still make some time to fit in TRF. :)

Rivendell
29-08-06, 19:58
I hope to stay until the cow's udders get over-sore.

Savvy?
;)

Angel_14
29-08-06, 20:17
The day, when TR turns into a soap opera is going to be the day, when I leave forever and start playing with another game

... Oh wait, it did...

*Goes offline forever and starts playing with Primal*http://www.freesmileys.org/emo/signs020.gif

Rickéh
29-08-06, 20:19
Im gonna stay here as long as i can, and if this stops well dont think about it because here are the greatest people ive ever met :hug:

BtoFu
29-08-06, 20:24
I will be here for a while. I have been here for almost two weeks now.

Good going, buddy. :vlol:

I doubt I'll be here until the place dies or whatever...I usually drift from board to board and hang in one spot until I find that enough of them annoy me..then I move on. :D

Titanium
29-08-06, 21:05
It was my 3 year anniversary on here last week, so I have been here quite a while. So I am enjoying this forum alot :D

Assassino
29-08-06, 21:07
I think i'll be here for a while longer:D

MiCkiZ88
29-08-06, 21:15
Well.. Trf is truly one of a kind. I cant see why I would leave this forum anytime soon :)

Imagine trf after 50 years... :) ... ... :D .... :vlol:

Tomb Raider Master
29-08-06, 21:17
Gee, I don't even know what I'm gonna do tomorrow... :rolleyes: :D

I'll try to stay here as long as I can. :)

xMiSsCrOfTx
29-08-06, 21:33
Well, I don't know how long this forum will be around (hopefully it'll be around for many more years to come :D), but I'll probably be here. Besides texting, this forum is my addiction.

ILG49ers
30-08-06, 20:10
This is the only forum I've ever been this active on, and I don't plan to stop coming here anytime soon. I have a lot of fun coming on here, and I met so many cool people! I would like to think I'll be around until the end! :D

Angelx14
02-09-06, 08:51
It really depends what happens with me. Only time can really tell. I'm hoping i'll be here for a long time!
What he said. I hope I will stay in here for a very long time, becouse, I really like this place.:D

lita212
02-09-06, 09:29
erm i will probs be here for a long time. i think the forum will probs end eventually when tr finally comes to an end unless they just keep it open for newer members whos dads and mums were tr fans and their kids will start playing there games and then post on here and make it feel like the forum has been born again lol sounds quite cute lol

Virusbuster
02-09-06, 10:09
Although I'm not too active, I don't think time will keep me from coming here. Seriously, if these forums still exist in 30 years, I see no reason why I shouldn't keep visiting and/or posting...

Mad Tony
02-09-06, 10:13
I don't plan to stop coming on here.

jarhead
02-09-06, 10:15
i dont plan to leave, but i know that i'll have to leave from time to time as more important stuff will occur but yer i'll always aim to post or at least browse

tombraiderluka
02-09-06, 10:18
I'll stay here as long as I live :hug:
unless I don't have time,or get married lol :whi: