PDA

View Full Version : Tomb Raider comics??!!

~*Lara_Croft*~
31-08-06, 09:25
Does someone know where to find tomb raider comics online..for free??..i found a site like that before,but now i lost it!!someone help..:(

Nicky
31-08-06, 09:40
Welcome to the forum, Lara :)

I don't think that you can find any of the comics for free. Maybe you can find some selected scanned sample pages online. I don't know much about the comics tho, so I'll move this topic to General Chat.

BTW I will close all your similar topics in the other games sections, as the place for such a thread is the Gen Chat anyway, so please don't keep posting it in every section. If someone knows, they will reply to you.

Moved to Gen Chat.

~*Lara_Croft*~
31-08-06, 09:45
i found a page with all the comics...for free..but now i lost it.

tha_mattster
31-08-06, 10:00
i found a page with all the comics...for free..but now i lost it.

Well that was not very clever!

Why don't you just google 'Lara Croft Comics'? :confused::confused:

~*Lara_Croft*~
31-08-06, 10:08
cuz its hard to find tomb raider comics for free and i dont have time to look up every site...and thats why i wanted to know if anyone knew about it....

Thorir
31-08-06, 10:14
There has been TR comics for years... I doubt you´ll find anything else than some samples online... You could buy them cheap on Ebay? :)

Velkommen til forumet, forresten. :)

~*Lara_Croft*~
31-08-06, 10:15
i already said that i was able to find a site where i could read all TR comics,and that was not samples.

Thorir
31-08-06, 10:18
Then check your log in your browser to see what sites you have visited today...

~*Lara_Croft*~
31-08-06, 10:23
cant do that either..everything saved from before is deleted..my bf fixed some things

jamieoliver22
31-08-06, 10:25
Why don't you just buy them? They are a lot better in there proper comic form then just a few images on a screen.

~*Lara_Croft*~
31-08-06, 10:40
i dont have the money to buy every mag...

jamieoliver22
31-08-06, 11:05
You can pick them up on eBay really quite cheaply. I brought some the other day for about £1.50 each.

Mona Sax
31-08-06, 13:22
Does someone know where to find tomb raider comics online..for free??..i found a site like that before,but now i lost it!!someone help..:(
It is illegal to scan and provide entire copyrighted comic books on the internet just like it's illegal to do the same with other books. Respect the artists' work and buy the issues, especially now that they're being re-released as very cheap b/w trade paperbacks. Personally I recommend www.milehighcomics.com or www.midtowncomics.com, they have most of the backissues and paperbacks available. www.amazon.com has the paperbacks too (including the Compendium containing the entire 50-issue main series for $32.99).

Elen's homepage (www.tombraiderhub.com) has a comic book section where you can see the covers of all TR comic books ever released. Since it's currently offline due to updating, I can give you a list if you want.