PDA

View Full Version : SUPPORT THIS PETITION!! (TELL SQUARE-ENIX what WE WANT!)

Joshorty
01-09-06, 07:20
A message/request from Joshorty:( :

SUPPORT THIS PETITION!! (TELL SQUARE-ENIX what WE WANT!)

FF fans, KH fans or fans of both who are crying out for re-releases of INTERNATIONAL, LAST MISSION and FINAL MIXES to come to our region (Europe and N. America), PLEASE help sign this petition.

Our goal is to get 2 million signatures, as it sold that much copies. PLEASE. This is probably the ONLY way now that we can bring SQUARE to our attention and demand. If not, then more is more than welcome!!

SPREAD THE WORD and SHARE THIS LINK to all FF fansites, friends, family, relatives - ANYONE you know that is FANS of FF or KH games and wants our re-releases - ALL WE NEED IS THIS MUCH SIGNATURES!!! (you can add a share of your say too if you want). DO WHATEVER YOU CAN TO SPREAD THE WORD - EVEN if it's just your neighbourhood or school friends - ANYBODY!!!

Once we reach our goal, I'll deliver this to SQUARE-ENIX.

Sign this petition if you know you've cried and waited long enough for our chance to enjoy a game a whole different way.
Tell SQUARE-ENIX that we waited long enough - if not waiting, then we kindly asked and begged for it heavily on.
Tell them how much we served in putting our money on these games to help bring the so-called INTERNATIONAL/FINAL MIX versions better to Japan. Tell them how much we've done for these titles to bring where SQUARE-ENIX stands today

THERE'S NOTHING TO LOSE - JUST SIGN!!
*even if this cause seems useless or pointless to you or not even at all related to your interests:( I actually only need less then that 'cause I'm gonna try to use some of "my words" to convince SQUARE-ENIX..if not..o well..

http://www.petitionspot.com/petitions/WHATweWANfromSQUARE