PDA

View Full Version : My CD has been broken and my CD-DRIVE has been damaged !

raiderfun
01-09-06, 21:38
Earlier , When i inserted The CD of trle in the CD-drive , i think i haven't inserted it correctly , and then i heard a terrible sound , so i tried to open the cd-rom drive , but it won't :rolleyes: , so i opened my PC , and then i removed , the cd-rom drive and finally , i found that my trle CD COMPLETELY , i missed it , now i can't play it. And myy CD-DRIVE is REALLY DAMAGED ! :(

LegenDarY
01-09-06, 21:40
Earlier , When i inserted The CD of trle in the CD-drive , i think i haven't inserted it correctly , and then i heard a terrible sound , so i tried to open the cd-rom drive , but it won't :rolleyes: , so i opened my PC , and then i removed , the cd-rom drive and finally , i found that my trle CD COMPLETELY , i missed it , now i can't play it. And myy CD-DRIVE is REALLY DAMAGED ! :(
well my laptop crashed and i can't to ANYTHING with it.. so i feel even worse

xMiSsCrOfTx
01-09-06, 21:41
Oh no... Sorry to hear that, both of you. :(

raiderfun
01-09-06, 21:44
well my laptop crashed and i can't to ANYTHING with it.. so i feel even worse
Always problems with comuter world :rolleyes: :hea: :hea: :hea:

Angelx14
02-09-06, 06:15
Aww, sad to hear that..:(
Both of you..

Jake Croft
02-09-06, 06:16
Ouch i wouldnt like to pay the repair bills

Lone Raider
02-09-06, 06:41

Sweetie, I'm sorry to hear that, but you can get a CD drive for twenty Euro nowadays, and the trle exe from the web. (Sure somebody here has the right URL to point you to.)

raiderfun
02-09-06, 12:21
Thanks lone raider , i have it too ! (the link) , but the cd-drive can be opened , but when i insert a Cd it don't detect it , i don't want to buy a cd-drive :(

tampi
02-09-06, 12:31
Work to you other games? Is lined the CD of lara?

Test to blow strongly within the cd player,
sometimes the crystal of the reader is covered by a thread fiber or a hair, this is sufficient so that it cannot read ;)

Lost_Soul
02-09-06, 12:37
Aww =/ that sucks:(...My cd exploded once when I was playing TR1...the cd broke into many little pieces and I couldn't open the cd-drive...But the store gave me a new cd-drive for free cuz of the guaranty thing..

KurtisLonely
02-09-06, 12:49
I feel ur pain :(

raiderfun
02-09-06, 12:57
No , the cable has been removed , and damaged too ! :(

tampi
02-09-06, 14:47
Sorry raiderfun, I see that I didn't understand the gravity of your problem.
If can serve you as consolation, that thanks to my stupidity I am half hour laughing single by my house thinking: What raiderfun will have thought of my advice with him poor destroyed CD?
And I saying to him that blows it a little... :o Sorry

I hope that you can fix it quickly :D