PDA

View Full Version : Grrr... Msn trouble!

Melonie Tomb Raider
02-09-06, 04:38
Anyone else having problems with it? I upgraded my msn live messenger from 7.5 to 8 a couple of days ago, and ever since then it's been acting horribly! None of my friends can see that I'm logged in (and I set my status to "online"), and even when I IM everyone, they still can't get messages through to me half the time. My display name and display pic aren't working either. :(

CerebralAssassin
02-09-06, 04:39
Anyone else having problems with it? I upgraded my msn live messenger from 7.5 to 8 a couple of days ago, and ever since then it's been acting horribly! None of my friends can see that I'm logged in (and I set my status to "online"), and even when I IM everyone, they still can't get messages through to me half the time. My display name and display pic aren't working either. :(
awww..sorry to hear that!!:(

PirateRose
02-09-06, 05:10
I had that problem too, but its gone now. Not sure what was happening or why. Just see if it goes away in a couple of days I guess.

Melonie Tomb Raider
02-09-06, 05:30
Ok thanks. :)

Angelx14
02-09-06, 06:03
Aww, sorry to hear that..
No, I don't have one..

raiderfun
02-09-06, 12:03
I have a trouble in MSN too !
When i want to log in in live messenger , i have the number error code: 81000306

Jonnipants
02-09-06, 12:06
Me too...since I upgraded to Windows Live it constantly disconnects!!

Reggie
02-09-06, 12:07
It hasn't disconnected with me yet, sorry to hear about the problems you're having Melonie, that's probably why I haven't seen you around much...sorry I can't help :(

raiderfun
02-09-06, 12:29
It works fine now :)

tombraider123
02-09-06, 13:32
I had problems with it aswell, I deleted it and downloaded it again and it was fine :)