PDA

View Full Version : Death by Degrees

rachkitten
02-09-06, 19:03
Just bought this game and I love it, it features Nina from the Tekken series, im stuck on the first boss though now lol :ton:

Does anyone else like it? And also which other Characters from Tekken would you like to see featured in a seperate game?

Dingaling
02-09-06, 19:14
OMG, I put 'Death by Degrees' in about an hour ago for a little replay, LoL! What a coinkidink!

I love the game but the only faults I have with it are the constant loading times and the fact that if you haven't played it months it's quite hard to get back into (altho' that's true for quite a lot of games).

For other spin-off Tekken games I'd like to see - Michelle Chang, Ling Xiayou and Yoshimitsu games. A Mishima family game would also be pretty cool.

rachkitten
02-09-06, 19:34
Lol how weird :p

Yeah it would be pretty cool if Michelle starred in her own game, I would love to see Raven and Asuka (Tekken 5) in there own game together though.

BtoFu
02-09-06, 20:01
I haven't played this, thought it looked a little too curio in terms of how interesting it'd be.

I'd love some kind of ridiculous high school action game with Jin and Xiaoyu. :D

da tomb raider!
02-09-06, 20:14
The game's pretty good, but I can't stand the camera angles. I've already finished it twice, though. But I mainly liked it on the ship, at day, rather than on the ship at night, or in that prison place. By the way, the easiest way to deal with any bosses is to do the critical stike on them all the time. Ah, yes, good old Nina. And honeycomb lock. That was good too...
I'd like to see a spin off for Bryan Fury, and maybe Anna Williams, too.

Rickéh
02-09-06, 22:17
Ive played it, i like tekken but this game nah it sucked to be honest ;)

Twiin
03-09-06, 11:39
I've always liked Nina from Tekken, and I thought about buying Death by Degrees but played a demo version and thought the controls and camera were rather appaling. It would have fared better had the camera been given more freedom, and if it had less of a Tekken style fighting system and a completely new system for a 3D Action Adventure game (but of course, using her dignature movies and attacks!).

rachkitten
03-09-06, 12:01
The game's pretty good, but I can't stand the camera angles. I've already finished it twice, though. But I mainly liked it on the ship, at day, rather than on the ship at night, or in that prison place. By the way, the easiest way to deal with any bosses is to do the critical stike on them all the time. Ah, yes, good old Nina. And honeycomb lock. That was good too... I'd like to see a spin off for Bryan Fury, and maybe Anna Williams, too.

Thanks for the tip, ill try it later ;)

MiCkiZ88
03-09-06, 13:55
hmm I havent played this game but Nina Is my favourite character in tekken series.. Is this game good? Cause I could get it for a low price now :)

da tomb raider!
03-09-06, 17:10
hmm I havent played this game but Nina Is my favourite character in tekken series.. Is this game good? Cause I could get it for a low price now :)
It is pretty good, but you may be kind of disappointed with the camera angles, which basicly ruin the whole game. Apart from that, though, it's pretty fun, so since you can get it cheap, I advise you buy it. Oh, yeah, and it took me 16 days to complete the first time, and 14 days the second time.

Legend of Lara
03-09-06, 17:47
There's only one Tekken spin-off game I want...

CHRISTY MONTEIRO'S STRIP POKER!!! :mis::mis::mis:

MiCkiZ88
03-09-06, 19:24
It is pretty good, but you may be kind of disappointed with the camera angles, which basicly ruin the whole game. Apart from that, though, it's pretty fun, so since you can get it cheap, I advise you buy it. Oh, yeah, and it took me 16 days to complete the first time, and 14 days the second time.
so I take it it's kinda long then? well good... :) I hope it has a good story in it...

lmao @ LOL xD

ivannnnn
04-09-06, 07:34
This is cool game!!!

I like NIna in Death by Degrees than Tekken series

In here she looks mature and good.Far cry to Tekken series

:eek:

rachkitten
04-09-06, 11:58
I think I prefer the Tekken Nina actually:

http://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l249/mr_and_mrs_smith/ninateeken.jpg

Death by Degrees Nina:

http://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l249/mr_and_mrs_smith/ninadeathdegrees.gif

Twiin
04-09-06, 16:19
I don't like the blonde/ginger eyebrows in the DbD version, but that's just minor nitpicking lol

MiCkiZ88
04-09-06, 20:49
hmm she looks like shes suffering from anorexia in the first pic.. lol.. but in dbd she looks a bit rounder from the hips :confused:

okay question.. what is the story like in dbd?

Trigger_happy
05-09-06, 19:56
i juts want to ask, is this game any good , which means, should i get it?

im a total novice to tekkan and fighting adventure games, with TRL probably being my closest title, but if i see it cheap, should i get it? Is it very hard, as im not a particularly good gamer?