PDA

View Full Version : Do you have the same problem ?

raiderfun
03-09-06, 19:20
Hi everybody ,
I just have a little question ,
When parents are seeing me connecting to the forums or MSN or something like that , they're always moaning :( ,
-Why are you always wasting your time in the forums .....?
-We want you to cultivate....
-We want you to use internet for somethings important.....etcc.

And i'm getting mad

I just wanna to ask you if you have the same problem as me :)

tr_mitch
03-09-06, 19:22
No.

Lavinder
03-09-06, 19:23
Nope, my parents don't say this at all. But my parents do ask me why i don't have a boyfriend yet :mis:

Assassino
03-09-06, 19:25
Hi everybody ,
When parents are seeing me connecting to the forums or MSN or something like that , they're always moaning :( ,

And i'm getting mad

I do...but she moans saying..."I HOPE YOU'RE NOT ON THOSE CHATROOMS!!!'
I'm like WTF...chatroom?!

Same here Lavinder I just tell her I CBA:D

raiderfun
03-09-06, 19:26
Nope, my parents don't say this at all. But my parents do ask me why i don't have a boyfriend yet :mis:
Oh really !?
:eek: :eek:

Lavinder
03-09-06, 19:27
I do...but she moans saying..."I HOPE YOU'RE NOT ON THOSE CHATROOMS!!!'
I'm like WTF...chatroom?!

Same here Lavinder I just tell her I CBA:D
CBA?

Mostly they as this because of all the women on my desktops. I wish they would stop asking, it depresses me even more that noone wants me :p

They also keep saying " I hope you not talking to 40 year old perverts"

MiCkiZ88
03-09-06, 19:27
I dont call it a problem.. but they do care about my health so they moan about it sometimes.. :) And sometimes its good to take an advice from your parents and go for a walk in the park or just have fun outside :)

Mad Tony
03-09-06, 19:28
Nope.
My parents don't have a problem with me being on these forums all the time! :D

TombRaiderLover
03-09-06, 19:28
Not really. Although sometimes they ask me who I'm talking to on the forums and to be careful.

Assassino
03-09-06, 19:29
CBA?

Can't be bothered...but using a different word.

Legend of Lara
Doesn't happen with me. Although my mom is often chatting to her boyfriends (about 2 or 3) on MSN. She tries to keep it secret from me but I've known it for months!

raiderfun
I dont call it a problem.. but they do care about my health so they moan about it sometimes.. :) And sometimes its good to take an advice from your parents and go for a walk in the park or just have fun outside :)
I'm carrying about health too ! :(

Lavinder
03-09-06, 19:31
Can't be bothered...but using a different word.

Ohhhh... ;)

It's safer for me to be on my computer than roaming the streets, I would get beaten up in the park :p But I do go out if I have a big bunch of friends.

Shark_Blade
03-09-06, 19:32
^my goodness.:eek: being beaten in the park? some neighbourhood you're living in.

tombraider123
03-09-06, 19:33
I will go on anything, don't care what my parents think :)

tr_mitch
^my goodness.:eek: being beaten in the park? some neighbourhood you're living in.

It's called England ;)

Assassino
Happens where i live...my brother got mugged only metres from the front door:(

TombRaiderLover
My park is usually full of chavs. Eviilll chavs. *evil laugh*

Lavinder

There are tons of chavs at school who hate me, and they hang out in the park :p But genrally it's an ok area.

Legend of Lara
03-09-06, 19:34
My park is usually full of chavs. Eviilll chavs. *evil laugh*

Feeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaar the chaaaaaaaaavsssssss... :eek:

MiCkiZ88
03-09-06, 19:35
Ohhhh... ;)

It's safer for me to be on my computer than roaming the streets, I would get beaten up in the park :p But I do go out if I have a big bunch of friends.
lol.. funny how I didnt get beaten in london or nothing was stolen..

but It's safer here :)

Shark_Blade
03-09-06, 19:38
Happens where i live...my brother got mugged only metres from the front door:(
I got mugged once in the big city.They stole my wallet but then I chase them and they threw away my wallet. They got the cash but luckily I got my atm cards, my id,etc.

FourBalls
03-09-06, 19:40
Hi everybody ,

And i'm getting mad

Not really...They're just a bit nosy sometimes. Especially my dad.

Assassino
03-09-06, 19:42
I got mugged once in the big city.They stole my wallet but then I chase them and they threw away my wallet. They got the cash but luckily I got my atm cards, my id,etc.
Lucky you! I hate muggers!
Half of them that cause it just lay around the streets and make your life hell!

Shark_Blade
03-09-06, 20:08
yeah. lucky I wasn't hit or hurt. My friend got a punch to his stomach and his wallet got stolen. They left him lying on the ground. He never ride a bus alone again,he has a car now.

Assassino
03-09-06, 20:11
Ouch! I hate public transport...creeps me out...not long before I can drive thank god!
My brother had his teeth knocked out:( he had to have root canal in order to save them.

Shark_Blade
03-09-06, 20:16
wow.sorry to hear that. teeth knocked out:(

Assassino
03-09-06, 20:20
He's ok now, they've been re-rooted in...to be honest they look much better now lol.:D

azumi_mm
03-09-06, 20:31
I wish they would stop asking, it depresses me even more that noone wants me :p

Noone? I can't believe that! I mean, you are a good looking girl, so... maybe all the boys are just intimidated?

Shark_Blade
03-09-06, 20:49
intimidated? I prefer the word shy.a bit shy,maybe.

in these arms
03-09-06, 20:59
Hi everybody ,

And i'm getting mad

Yeah, sometimes.

frostfur452
03-09-06, 23:29
I used to get that problem when I was in school... Now that I've finished school, they dont give a crap about how long or what im doing on the computer.

Shark_Blade
04-09-06, 05:30
^same. I can play games all night now. a

Melonie Tomb Raider
04-09-06, 06:23
My parents and brothers have teased me about it, but not really anything past that. The forums aren't my life, I do many, many other things. If you spend all of your free time on forums and msn, then yes, your parents have every right to say those things.

Lone Raider
04-09-06, 06:34
Hi everybody ,

And i'm getting mad

Well you could always show them this place and explain that you are, in fact, getting a lot of practise with your english, aswell as helpful hands and friendly ears, and concerned minds for just about anything that concerns you. When they see that you are being part of a huge, friendly, and interested community, they should be ok, really. I would be. Still, as a parent, I would check the site for myself, anyway.

Angelx14
04-09-06, 11:03
Hi everybody ,

And i'm getting mad

Yes. My dad always say like that. That I need internet only to search or find something really important, not only on those forums..:(

raiderfun
04-09-06, 13:33
Well you could always show them this place and explain that you are, in fact, getting a lot of practise with your english, aswell as helpful hands and friendly ears, and concerned minds for just about anything that concerns you. When they see that you are being part of a huge, friendly, and interested community, they should be ok, really. I would be. Still, as a parent, I would check the site for myself, anyway.
yes thanks for your advices
@Everybody : I see that everyone has something special :)