PDA

View Full Version : The miracle worker?

wantafanta
04-09-06, 03:17
This is really weird. Just two days ago, I finished work and stopped in at Dengeo's restaurant to take something home for dinner. I wanted a hamburger but changed my mind and ordered a tuna salad sandwich. While driving home with it in the bag, I was thinking, "Gee, I wish I had ordered the turkey with Swiss cheese sandwich instead. Oh, well, too late. Maybe next time." Well, I got to my apartment and after I cleaned up, I opened the bag to have my dinner. And voila! A turkey with Swiss cheese sandwich! A coincidence? A mistake by the order clerk? Or maybe I can work miracles! Anybody here unhappy with something you bought, just let me know and I'll exchange it for you!

CerebralAssassin
04-09-06, 03:19
LOL...I have a bunch of stuff I regreted buying!!!:)

SpongeBob Lover
04-09-06, 03:19
OMG :eek: Deja Vu :D:D:D yes sometimes when i buy stuff then go home and think "what was i thinking?!"

DREWY
04-09-06, 03:20
Lucky you didn't think of some thing obscure, like pickles, penanut butter and olives eh Wantafanta?

wantafanta
04-09-06, 03:23
I normally don't believe in such stuff, but it does make you think!

Autolycus
04-09-06, 07:09
This is really weird. Just two days ago, I finished work and stopped in at Dengeo's restaurant to take something home for dinner. I wanted a hamburger but changed my mind and ordered a tuna salad sandwich. While driving home with it in the bag, I was thinking, "Gee, I wish I had ordered the turkey with Swiss cheese sandwich instead. Oh, well, too late. Maybe next time." Well, I got to my apartment and after I cleaned up, I opened the bag to have my dinner. And voila! A turkey with Swiss cheese sandwich! A coincidence? A mistake by the order clerk? Or maybe I can work miracles! Anybody here unhappy with something you bought, just let me know and I'll exchange it for you!

LMAO, the Messiah is here, and a member of this forum OMG :D

Shark_Blade
04-09-06, 07:46
it's just some random things that happened

Angelx14
04-09-06, 16:49
it's just some random things that happened
I think the same..:pi:
But maybe you really are a miracle-worker..."the truth is out there"<__<

Decoop!
04-09-06, 16:54
An error in your favour! That doesn't happen very often.

xMiSsCrOfTx
04-09-06, 17:12
Wow! That's really weird, wanta! :eek: And even weirder, I've been to Dengeos before! Lol! :D Alright, this didn't happen to me, but it happened to my mom while I was in the car with her.. When I was younger, we were driving on a highway, and this guy behind us kept flashing his lights or something. We got off the highway and pulled into a store's parking lot, because we were going shopping there, and the guy followed us and said, "Excuse me, something's been rattling on your car since you got off the highway.." So we checked and there was a loose bolt. :yik: We were lucky he heard that, but how he heard it was really mysterious.. We were going like, 60 mph on the highway, how could he have heard that?

My mom still thinks that guy was a guardian angel.

Andromeda66
05-09-06, 08:02
Wow! That's really weird, wanta! :eek: And even weirder, I've been to Dengeos before! Lol! :D Alright, this didn't happen to me, but it happened to my mom while I was in the car with her.. When I was younger, we were driving on a highway, and this guy behind us kept flashing his lights or something. We got off the highway and pulled into a store's parking lot, because we were going shopping there, and the guy followed us and said, "Excuse me, something's been rattling on your car since you got off the highway.." So we checked and there was a loose bolt. :yik: We were lucky he heard that, but how he heard it was really mysterious.. We were going like, 60 mph on the highway, how could he have heard that?

Awww :D I love the concept of guardian angels. :)

@Wantafanta :mis:

"Be careful what you wish for "

Draco
05-09-06, 08:10
Based on some of the things I've heard from you wantafanta, I'm glad you aren't :p

Jacob x5
05-09-06, 09:54

Where was the loose bolt? Was it visible whilst going 60mph?