PDA

View Full Version : Describe the games you're playing at the moment!

TrojanMan
05-09-06, 00:05
I'm playing Disgaea: Hour of Darkness right now, seven hours in and am at the boss of Episode 4. This game is pretty challenging, but there's so much to do with your characters and items in this strategy RPG that actually making progress through the storyline is the least of my worries. Beefing up my characters through levels, mastering the HUNDREDS of 100 floored item worlds, master weapons, unlocking new classes, balancing my elemental attacks with different classes, leveling up my attacks for each character, leveling up my items, passing bills at the congress to affect the stats of the game, jeez, there's just too much. And then there's ways to about DOING those things. This game is so time-consuming! ;_; Help!

lee32uk
05-09-06, 00:10
Sega Dreamcast:
Grandia 2
Skies of arcadia

PS2:
Shadowhearts:Covenant

PS1:
FF VII
FF VIII
FF IX

Would take too long to describe them all, but they are all RPG's

Lenochka
05-09-06, 00:36
I'm playing Disgaea: Hour of Darkness right now, seven hours in and am at the boss of Episode 4. This game is pretty challenging, but there's so much to do with your characters and items in this strategy RPG that actually making progress through the storyline is the least of my worries. Beefing up my characters through levels, mastering the HUNDREDS of 100 floored item worlds, master weapons, unlocking new classes, balancing my elemental attacks with different classes, leveling up my attacks for each character, leveling up my items, passing bills at the congress to affect the stats of the game, jeez, there's just too much. And then there's ways to about DOING those things. This game is so time-consuming! ;_; Help!

Took me a year to beat it and im still playing :D

At the moment im not playing any games... i am however going to start Disgaea 2 soon i just havent gotten around to picking it up hehe

ILG49ers
05-09-06, 00:43
The game I'm playing at the moment is, Madden NFL 07. It's an american football video game in which you try to score more touchdowns than your opponent.

Rivendell
05-09-06, 00:45
Drakaan: Ancients Gates.
Simple fantasy game, cool spells and lots of exploration, mildly unlinear with such things as dragon flight, mid air battles, sorcery, swordplay etc. Very cool :tmb:

TR6: Threat of Nephilim's resurrection, one of my favourite subject/plots.

:D

Karri
05-09-06, 01:04
Saturn:
Tomb Raider

PC:
Tomb Raider II

Xbox:
Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell
ESPN NHL Hockey

N64:
Super Mario 64

So yeah... I love adventure games.

Ward Dragon
05-09-06, 01:20
I decided to replay the new Prince of Persia trilogy. I just won Sands of Time a little while ago and now I'm working on Warrior Within. Basically it's 3rd person action/adventure with lots of swordfighting. Warrior Within and The Two Thrones have so many different combos that pretty much any button combination you enter will do something different :D Warrior Within is rather nonlinear because you do have to explore a lot and it's pretty easy to get lost overall, although each room is usually straight-forward (the other two games are much more linear, although still fun). The storyline is decent, although not spectacular. The Dahaka chases are freaking awesome (you have to run like mad while a monster chases you).

UNDERTAKER
05-09-06, 02:10
Saints Row on Xbox 360. Think Grand Theft Auto in hi-definition and you've pretty much got the picture :tmb:

Lost_Raider
05-09-06, 03:53
Command and Conquer TFD pack...all my favourite classics on a single DVD..."Welcome back, Commander."

Also picking up Counter-Strike after 3 and half years of absence...fragging newbies left and right.

Nephili
05-09-06, 09:17
Im playing FFX on my PS2, and am at the end training up and doing a few sidemissions. And i was playing TR3 aswell but seem to have lost it lol!

Jonnipants
05-09-06, 09:27
I am playing FFX too..30+ hours and I am only just up to the part when Rikku attacks!! I've been spending a LOT of time Blitzing. :cool:

Mona Sax
05-09-06, 09:27
PES 5.

Not much to describe here, it's a soccer game. Very realistic, though.

thepetemaster
05-09-06, 09:31
PC - TR Custom Levels - Jungle Ruins 3 and Himilayan Mysteries (Loving it so far Titak :tmb:)

Gamecube - Windwaker
GBA - Link to the Past

TR FAN 18
05-09-06, 09:32
I'm also playing FFX. Trying to beat the Dark Aeons. I've beaten Dark Valefor, Ifrit, Ixion, Shiva, Bahamut and Anima. I've got 130 hours total gameplay time.

ingistefans
05-09-06, 11:51
Im playing a horror game called *Haunging Grounds* wonderfully spooky:D

Im also replaying Enter the Matrix when the horror is to much:'(

RAID
05-09-06, 11:55
I just finished Final Fantasy X again, then Prince of Persia: the Sands of Time (PS2)

Now:
Prince Of Persia: Warrior Within (PS2).

TR freak
05-09-06, 12:23
Oddworld abes exodus for PS1. Brilliant game. Combines its puzzle elements with its action perfectly. At the moment I'm attempting to kill as many mudokons as possible. I've saved all 300 before so now I'm attempting this. I'm currently at the slig barracks.

Rivendell
05-09-06, 23:29
Zelda: Ocarina of Time.

Thought I'd give it a proper go- I got it with the WindWaker limited edition, and at the time I was more excited about that than Ocarina. So now I'm giving it a try!

Tombreaper
06-09-06, 00:35
TR II on PS1, Legend on PSP.

hookups
06-09-06, 00:38
the warriors PS2
battlefield 2 pc

Mad Tony
06-09-06, 06:38
SimCity 4
Metal Gear Solid 2: Substance
Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater

Peter Parker
06-09-06, 08:38
I'm playing Prince of Persia 3 at the moment. It looks gorgeous on my xbox and has smooth controls just as Legend. The puzzles are even easier than Legend but it is more focused on difficult jumping passages and swordfighting. I love it soooooooo much and will play the other PoP games too, as far as I have bought them. Anyway I'm looking for Action-Adventures right now because I'm crazy about the new Anniversary game as all the others!!!

interstellardave
06-09-06, 11:17
Dead Rising on the 360... I'm close to finding out the whole story, and I've rescued 15 or so survivors so far. This is my first playthrough and it is NOT easy, but this game is absolutely addictive. I haven't finished it once and I'm already thinking of all the things I want to accomplish in my 2nd play-through. You cannot even come close to getting everything done in one play-through. This is the true definition of replayability!

BTW, cutting a swath through zombie hordes with a chainsaw with muzak playing in the background... priceless! :D

StarCroft:AOD
06-09-06, 13:32
I'm playing at night, in a Office Building zone, without darkness, radio, music, flashlight and no scares...

SH4!. :o

I'm playing TR:AOD :cln: , TS2, Little Fighter 2, MK4 and Age Of Mithology too.:)

madderakka
08-09-06, 03:15
Cold Fear for the XBox. It's an interesting game but the weapons system is a bit difficult- you have to hit an enemy in the head, on a rolling ship while they're attacking. :hea:

SpongeBob Lover
08-09-06, 04:06
-Silent Hill 4, finished it yesterday :jmp:

-midnight club 3, i use to hate these game but im addicted :D

-sims 2, i play it when i get bored of Silent hill 4 and midnight club 3 :D

Thorir
08-09-06, 08:43
Shinobido. A stealthy ninja game. From the creators of the two first Tenchu games. It really reminds me of Waiy of the Samurai (same creators) and a bit of Tenchu!

There are three different lords in a village, and you do different missions for them for money. Assasination, stealing stuff, transporting... Very similar to Way of the Samurai 2. Must have LOTS of replay value, since you can choose between massive amounts of missions and new ones appear all the time...

I like it! :)

Satu
08-09-06, 08:47
Ratchet & Clank....never thought these games would be so good, they are great :D