PDA

View Full Version : School Morning

laracroft2122
05-09-06, 06:56
I return to school in just under 2 hours.

As always, but what I haven't done over the holidays, is arise at 6am. Check out the news. Check the forum. Check the internet. Have breakfast. Watch a bit TV and I'm off to 5 very busy periods of a brand new school :D :jmp:

Jacob x5
05-09-06, 06:59
After six weeks I'm used to doing nothing all day. Now that I'm back there'll be lots of work to do, and I'm not used to it. :p

Autolycus
05-09-06, 07:03
Aww! never mind, as soon as you get there you'll fall back into the same routine :D

jamieoliver22
05-09-06, 07:15
Whats with all the :Ds and :jmp:s? Why you all so happy? Its school..

I have to get up at 7am instead of 10/11am, I have to do 7 hours of school work (mainly GCSEs and coursework).

I am used to my long lie-ins and days of doing sweet FA.. lol

angelika
05-09-06, 07:31
Check out the news. Check the forum. Check the internet. Have breakfast. Watch a bit TV :D :jmp:

:yik: You do all these before going to school in the morning?

ivannnnn
05-09-06, 07:39
Enjoy urself :)

:p..I never do that

Nephili
05-09-06, 09:12
I start College soon again, except they have pushed the start date back a little for my course, but im getting impatient, cuz im bored with having nothing to do!

raiderfun
05-09-06, 09:14

As always, but what I haven't done over the holidays, is arise at 6am. Check out the news. Check the forum. Check the internet. Have breakfast. Watch a bit TV and I'm off to 5 very busy periods of a brand new school :D :jmp:
You're LUCKY :mis: !

CoxyAppo
05-09-06, 10:54
im back for 5 minutes 2moro at half 11 but im back full time on thursday

going into year 11... yay :D

Angelx14
05-09-06, 11:16

Lol, me do the same. :D

I have to get up at 7am instead of 10/11am, I have to do 7 hours of school work (mainly GCSEs and coursework).

You get up at 10/11 AM?? (in summer) Omg..I always get up at 6 AM..<_<
:D

raiderfun
05-09-06, 11:20
You get up at 10/11 AM?? (in summer) Omg..I always get up at 6 AM..<_<
Oh poor you , i get up , at 7:00AM :)

Angelx14
05-09-06, 11:24
Oh poor you , i get up , at 7:00AM :)
Lol why poor me? I like to get up so soon..Half life go away in dreams..<__<

raiderfun
05-09-06, 11:55
Lol why poor me? I like to get up so soon..Half life go away in dreams..<__<
REALLY ? :eek:
My mother stays 1/4 hour to wake me up , and she has many difficulties to .
And me too , i don't wanna wake up :mad:

tombraider123
05-09-06, 13:17
I go into year 11 on thursday! Lots of coursework and GCSE work to do :(

HollabackBoy
05-09-06, 14:23
Yuck! I start school on Thursday and I'm not really looking forward to it. I'm entering my 3rd year of university, so it's going to be quite intense in terms of workload... :( Anyway, good luck to all those beginning a new school year! :wve:

TombRaiderLover
05-09-06, 14:25
I returned to school today to, this time wearing a blazer which was introduced and went on sale just before the school holidays. It was very, very hot wearing a blazer. I spent the whole day with my tutor, although it'll be the usual lessons tomorrow.

Pablo.CT
05-09-06, 14:49
I started 6th form today, and I cant wait until thursday when I start all my course's. Sixth form is going to be excellent I can tell.

Trigger_happy
05-09-06, 15:12
i also have to return to the institute tomorrow. OH joy, i can feel it now. I hate getting up at 6:45 and having to do boring work and stuff. My favourite lesson is lunch, or hometime.

Mad Tony
05-09-06, 15:13
I hope you have a good year.
I go back tomorrow.

Trigger_happy
05-09-06, 17:09
i hope to god that i dont have physics forst, or i will smoother myself with my own bag.

Lew
05-09-06, 17:13
I had to go today! I hate school, I'm now down in the middle group in maths and I've been moved from my science group for no reason! Now everythings messed up and i'm sat on my bill. Im asking if I can moved back to mine tomorrow. Wow god knows what gonna happen with English. Its wierd being in year 10 now for some reason. Forms different, classes different.

Elysia
05-09-06, 17:19
Today was exhausting. I spent the first 3 lessons bullying my now Year 8 tutor group back into shape, then had new Year 7 groups (they seem sweet and incredibly squashable) and then had my Year 11's last thing... bless them, they were very sweet and all excited, but they were in no way ready to learn and didn't want to listen. Well, they're going to knuckle down tomorrow, whether they like it or not!

*sigh* Tomorrow... Year 8's first thing (I terrify most of them, and any that give me any lip will be squashed with extreme prejudice), then Year 11 again, x2 Year 10's (one sweet group, one bonkers group) and then Year 7 again.

I have no idea how I am going to get to the end of this week.... :yik:

Lew
05-09-06, 17:23
Lol wow i feel like Elysia hates me with just being a student :D Urgh year 7 and 8s are annoying, year 8s think they're cool because there not year 7s anymore which is gay and year 11 walk around the place like they own it! Urgh got PE tomorrow wow i hate football(scoccer) mainly cause i can't play it very well, but what do I care i'm not gonna be a footballer when i'm older so this weeks gonna be long.

Geck-o-Lizard
05-09-06, 17:32
I'm gonna have to have an hour's cycle tomorrow to meet my college class. Bus driver ripped me off today (&#163;2.20 for a five-mile journey! OMFG, I wanted to punch that driver on his stupid nose) so I've got no cash for the bus and train into and back from Glasgow center tomorrow. (Yes, I do cycle at five miles an hour.) >_>

Elysia, I'd love to hear your pupil-squashing tactics. :D

Lew
05-09-06, 17:35
I'm gonna have to have an hour's cycle tomorrow to meet my college class. Bus driver ripped me off today (2.20 for a five-mile journey! OMFG, I wanted to punch that driver on his stupid nose) so I've got no cash for the bus and train into and back from Glasgow center tomorrow. (Yes, I do cycle at five miles an hour.) >_>

Elysia, I'd love to hear your pupil-squashing tactics. :D

HA! its 70p here :D hehe

Greenkey2
05-09-06, 17:41
Elysia, I can just picture you waiting for your classes to arrive so you can whip them into shape...http://foolstown.com/sm/nunu.gif

It's good to get the first day back over and done with though :wve:

Lavinder
05-09-06, 17:42
Today was exhausting. I spent the first 3 lessons bullying my now Year 8 tutor group back into shape, then had new Year 7 groups (they seem sweet and incredibly squashable) and then had my Year 11's last thing... bless them, they were very sweet and all excited, but they were in no way ready to learn and didn't want to listen. Well, they're going to knuckle down tomorrow, whether they like it or not!

*sigh* Tomorrow... Year 8's first thing (I terrify most of them, and any that give me any lip will be squashed with extreme prejudice), then Year 11 again, x2 Year 10's (one sweet group, one bonkers group) and then Year 7 again.

I have no idea how I am going to get to the end of this week.... :yik:

It's so facinating to hear stuff from a teachers perspective :)

Lew
05-09-06, 17:44
Yeah it is haha :D

Trigger_happy
05-09-06, 20:03
Elysia, I can just picture you waiting for your classes to arrive so you can whip them into shape...http://foolstown.com/sm/nunu.gif

well, you know, "where there's a whip, there's a way"

Geck-o-Lizard
05-09-06, 20:09
HA! its 70p here :D hehe

I can't get the kid's fare any more. :p

Angelx14
06-09-06, 20:06
REALLY ? :eek:
My mother stays 1/4 hour to wake me up , and she has many difficulties to .
And me too , i don't wanna wake up :mad:
lol, if someone is trying to wake me up, it takes only about 30 minutes.:D

Taleigha
07-09-06, 11:09
blagh! that brings back too many memories! i was never on time for school. i need at least 1hr to get ready. i always only left myself with about 30 mins. then i would go in with my mum to her work, have to do my make-up in her work toilets and walk down to school. and be 10 mins late for school.

Nephili
07-09-06, 11:12
I got a phone call this morning, (which woke me up >.<), telling me that i will be returning to college on monday! WOO!

Geck-o-Lizard
07-09-06, 11:44
blagh! that brings back too many memories! i was never on time for school. i need at least 1hr to get ready. i always only left myself with about 30 mins. then i would go in with my mum to her work, have to do my make-up in her work toilets and walk down to school. and be 10 mins late for school.

Ahh I was always late for school too. I was marked as late 60 times last year. :p

Taleigha
07-09-06, 11:48
Ahh I was always late for school too. I was marked as late 60 times last year. :p
yeah but towards the end i just took the **** i was so mins late and i was like 'what you gonna do? im leaving soon! ha!'