PDA

View Full Version : Smackdown Vrs Raw 2007 roster revealed! (Except Legends)

interstellardave
05-09-06, 16:32
CURRENT SUPERSTARS

Batista, JBL, Randy Orton, The Big Show, Jillian Hall, Rey Mysterio, Bobby Lashley, Joey Mercury, Ric Flair, The Boogeyman, John Cena, Rob Van Dam, Booker T, Johnny Nitro, Shawn Michaels, Candice Michelle, Kane, Shelton Benjamin, Carlito, Ken Kennedy, Snitsky, Chavo Guerrero, Kid Kash, Super Crazy, Chris Benoit, Kurt Angle, Torrie Wilson, Chris Masters, Lance Cade, Trevor Murdoch, Daivari, Lita, Triple H, Edge, Mark Henry, Trish Stratus, Eugene, Matt Hardy, Umaga, Finley, Melina, The Undertaker, The Great Khali, Mickie James, Viscera, Gregory Helms, Paul Burchill, Vito, Hardcore Holly, Psicosis, William Regal

NON-PLAYABLE CHARACTERS

Jerry Lawler, Mike Chioda, Theodore Long, Jim Ross, Nick Patrick, Tony Chimmel, Jonathan Coachman, Shane McMahon, Vince McMahon, Lillian Garcia, Stephanie McMahon, Michael Cole, Tazz

IMMEDIATE THOUGHTS: Why in hell aren't Vince and Shane playable!?!? :mad: No Michelle McCool!? :mad:

UNDERTAKER
05-09-06, 18:11
Well there is only one wrestler on that list who matters to me. I'll leave you guessing who...

Thanks Dave :tmb:

interstellardave
05-09-06, 18:12
Well there is only one wrestler on that list who matters to me. I'll leave you guessing who...

Thanks Dave :tmb:

The Great Khali of course! :p

UNDERTAKER
05-09-06, 18:27
The Great Khali of course! :p

:yik:

Alive_and_Funky
06-09-06, 19:00
I was hoping Umaga and Khali would be in. :D

Thanks, Dave. :tmb:

interstellardave
06-09-06, 19:05
I was hoping Umaga and Khali would be in. :D

Thanks, Dave. :tmb:

You can go up against UT online (you know he'll be Undertaker) and use Khalis' "chop of death" on him, LOL! :cln:

Alive_and_Funky
06-09-06, 19:08
You can go up against UT online (you know he'll be Undertaker) and use Khalis' "chop of death" on him, LOL! :cln:

:vlol:

I'd do that if I get it on Xbox 360 but I'm not sure if I'll get a Xbox 360 this year. I'd definitely love to use the "chop of death" on UT though. :D

lita212
08-09-06, 00:43
i am so happy with the divas that are in the game. for some reason though i did want ashley in it just so i could be lita and kick ash's ass lol but its based on the storylines on raw and smackdown so ash is obviously not goin to be even considerd for the game cause she was not even on the show that long lol. soooo glad litas in the game again this year i hope her and edge have an entrance together.

lita212
08-09-06, 00:47
also i always play as lita unless its story mode but the only wrestlers i will fight are probs:

Batista, Randy Orton, Jillian Hall, Rey Mysterio, Joey Mercury, The Boogeyman, John Cena, Johnny Nitro, Candice Michelle, Kane,Torrie Wilson, Lita, Edge, Trish Stratus, Matt Hardy, Melina, Mickie James,

UNDERTAKER
08-09-06, 01:05
:yik: The chop of death! My only weakness!

Alive_and_Funky
08-09-06, 15:22
:yik: The chop of death! My only weakness!

And getting pinned by the opponent's foot. :D

Paul London and Brian Kendrick aren't in the game. :(

interstellardave
08-09-06, 15:38
And getting pinned by the opponent's foot. :D

Paul London and Brian Kendrick aren't in the game. :(

Yeah, another glaring omission... the cut-off date should be moved back IMO. I still can't get over Vince and Shane not being playable though! They have been back in action since before Wrestlemania! No excuse for THQ on that one.

Alive_and_Funky
08-09-06, 15:51
Yeah, another glaring omission... the cut-off date should be moved back IMO. I still can't get over Vince and Shane not being playable though! They have been back in action since before Wrestlemania! No excuse for THQ on that one.

I agree, but due to Shane being an unplayable character in the game we should get to hear "Here Comes the Money" and he would probably be available via a cheat device. :D
I would have preferred them both to have been already playable though.