PDA

View Full Version : no matter what....

Gothlegend
05-09-06, 19:43
kids always pick on me from school...some of them i dont even know why they pick on me.with some of them i dont even know how they know me! i never do anything to anyone and they still pick on me no matter what. i'm nice to everyone all the time. i did just started midlle schol but i dont think thats it cause this has always happened. there is always someone picking on me. this sucks,so what should i do?

K.J
05-09-06, 19:48
Talk to your teacher or beat them up. I choosed the last choice when I was younger to help a friend. Kids never picked on him again.

saray
05-09-06, 19:50
aww hey,. first things first. SOMEBODYS always. always there for you. secondly, whatever you do, do not let them see you upset! i get picked on too, just for the way i look. bullies are nothing but low-lifes and have no heart if they let you suffer like you do. ignore them. they are complete and utter twonks! you seem lovely and i would love to have a freind like you! whatever they say, isn't true. let it all come in one ear, and the other :D :hug:

Dingaling
05-09-06, 19:52
Tell a teacher or, go to the headteacher and talk to him about setting up an Anti-Bullying Council for the school which is made up of students - people may be more likely to come to students than they would teachers as it's seems uncool.

But do tell a teacher. Also stick with your friends and try to ignore them. If you can't tell a teacher try speaking to another adult in the school :)

Gothlegend
05-09-06, 19:52
aww hey,. first things first. SOMEBODYS always. always there for you. secondly, whatever you do, do not let them see you upset! i get picked on too, just for the way i look. bullies are nothing but low-lifes and have no heart if they let you suffer like you do. ignore them. they are complete and utter twonks! you seem lovely and i would love to have a freind like you! whatever they say, isn't true. let it all come in one ear, and the other :D :hug:

awww...thanx:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Greenkey2
05-09-06, 19:54
Sometimes people are so caught up in their own dysfuction the only way they have of coping is to make other people's lives hell. I know, I've been on the receiving end myself.

There are two things you can do; 1) suffer in silence (or not get the help you need from those you ask) until it makes you either physically ill or you turn to bullying yourself as a way out, or 2) get the help you need and take a stand.

Whatever else you may decide to do, don't give up standing up to the bullies. They are the losers in this, not you. They will always target people who are cleverer, more determined and more confident than themselves because these qualities are what they lack and therefore despise.

You are always welcome here Gothlegend :hug: If you ever need someone to talk to PM me :wve: I'm always here.

saray
05-09-06, 19:54
no probs.. and if you ever need someone to talk too... ;) :):):hug:

Geck-o-Lizard
05-09-06, 19:58
I really should tell you to go to a teacher about this rather than doing anything about it yourself, but personally speaking I think that's a load of rubbish. Teachers did jack-all to help me. Stand up for yourself. That's the only thing that finally stopped kids from picking on me, and it's one of the most valuable social lessons you'll learn at school. When you're older at college or working, if you can't stand up for yourself you'll be in trouble because everyone else will push you right down and walk all over you.

The bullies almost always pick on the kids they think won't retaliate, so if you can show them you're willing to fight back or at the very least refuse to let them shove you around, they'll very probably leave you alone in future and go for weaker targets.

Nathan808
05-09-06, 20:15
I'd say open a can of whoop@$$ on them. I lost all but 1 of my baby teeth beating the crap out of my classmates in grade school (and getting the crap kicked out of myself in return). BUUUUT we're living in the day and age of banning Looney Toons and Tom & Jerry I'd be afraid to throw a punch because you're more than likely gonna get into WAY too much trouble than you should. So, yeah I'd just follow what the above guys said. Let an authority know what's up, then hold ground with confidence, you're way better than those jerks and you know it.

Mad Tony
05-09-06, 20:20
Try to have a possitive mental attitude about things and be confident.
Bullys prey on people who havea low self esteem.
I know because I get bullied at school myself.
But I'm gonna approach things diffently.

in these arms
05-09-06, 20:22
I have just started High School, I'm cool with it.

At my school I useally get the odd, name calling to me. I dont care I just walk on, getting hurt well, I back my ground here....Sometimes :p

Shark_Blade
05-09-06, 20:23
Talk to people who are more experience like your older friend,parents,teacher.They'll sort it out for you gothlegend:)

gecko got some valid points too. Stand up for yourself. You could first take the soft approach by talking to them why they bullied you, but if things get ugly, go for plan B. It's time for you to stand up and defend what you believe.

Once a bully gone too far, he hid my bag in a trash can. I chase him out of the classroom (during class time) and all over the school. Finally caught him, I man-handle him. Never disturb me again after that.

Janny
05-09-06, 20:39
Get your mom or dad to talk to some of the bullies so they can teach them once and for all that all that mess with you will mess with them or something like that. It sure worked in my case.