PDA

View Full Version : Phone crashing.

Lavinder
06-09-06, 21:44
Quite a while ago I tried to delete some of the default sound files on my motorola v220 because lack of space. It does not allow this so I did it another way (forgot) but now if I change it to loud in styles and go to change the details like text message ring etc it just crashes me to the desktop :(

Anyone help?

jjbennett
06-09-06, 21:53
With most motorolas your aren't meant to alter the default sounds, i've got a v457 i think :P and i can't delete a movie on it and also a couple of images, it sucks but you have to live with them.

All i can suggest deary is to go into settings and then "restore factory settings"

Basically motorola don't want want you to alter there shizzle as they obviously think we all want a picture of a friggin winking horse on out phones *throws own phone at wall*

J.

jarhead
06-09-06, 21:54
Quite a while ago I tried to delete some of the default sound files on my motorola v220 because lack of space. It does not allow this so I did it another way (forgot) but now if I change it to loud in styles and go to change the details like text message ring etc it just crashes me to the desktop :(

Anyone help?

well i do hate to be an utter prat here but well my phones never crashed so :ton:

anyway have you chekc out their website, or typed in some key words into google, someones bound to have had the same porbelm

meansizzler
06-09-06, 22:02
you prolly need to reinstall the original firmware/rom back onto this, if you take it to the carphone warehouse they have a phone service center, and will fix it for you provided you phone still is in warranty with the manufacturer..