PDA

View Full Version : a months split

lita212
07-09-06, 17:33
well travis barker has split from his wife who has now got 3 kids. he is now seeing paris hilton!. isnt it funny when couples do reality shows they end up splitting up lol. same has happend with jessica and nick who he is now seeing one of his back up dancers. and carmen electra and dave have also split

Shark_Blade
07-09-06, 17:53
celebrity marriages. they never last do they?:rolleyes:

saray
07-09-06, 19:08
what the hell?! he split up from former miss america to go out with the paris hilton :yik:

Taleigha
07-09-06, 19:12
wha? ****ing hell. thats sad as ought. paris hilton? dave an carm?

i hate to be a cynisist, but i could have told them theyd be split up in 2 or 3 years.

tombraider123
07-09-06, 19:14
what the hell?! he split up from former miss america to go out with the paris hilton :yik:

I think Paris Hilton is very attractive :)

saray
07-09-06, 19:16
i guess she is, kinda.... but not as pretty as his ex!!

tombraider123
07-09-06, 19:20
i guess she is, kinda.... but not as pretty as his ex!!

Well it must be true what they say. Looks are not everything - which is true :)

Lenochka
07-09-06, 19:27
Miss Hilton scratches her way into the news once again Hiiiya! :D

azumi_mm
07-09-06, 19:53
well travis barker has split from his wife who has now got 3 kids. he is now seeing paris hilton!.

Don't blame him, he is just a man... man likes sex, Paris is 'sexy' or something.

Kamrusepas
07-09-06, 21:10
Travis is dating Paris? :eek:

I'm surprised how the celebrities still don't understand the easiest equasion ever: reality show together = instant break-up

GodOfLight
07-09-06, 21:19

i wouldn't say that's it's celebrity marriages that don't last.

actually, most marriages out there don't last. it just so happens that celebrities are people who we are aware of 24/7 and never give any privacy, so when they break up or divorce it is more noticable then when the couple down the street does it.

frostfur452
07-09-06, 23:14
I've got an idea!! Don't get married!!!

I know quite a lot of couples out there that haven't decided to tie the knot and are happily living joint lives! children and everything :P They don't seem to have a problem with the fact that they "arent" married

lee32uk
07-09-06, 23:21
Paris Hilton is a minger :p

lita212
07-09-06, 23:30
Don't blame him, he is just a man... man likes sex, Paris is 'sexy' or something.

so basically your saying there is nothing wrong with him leaving his wife and 3 kids because hes a guy?

azumi_mm
07-09-06, 23:30
Paris Hilton is a minger :p

minger ?

azumi_mm
07-09-06, 23:38
so basically your saying there is nothing wrong with him leaving his wife and 3 kids because hes a guy?

Yes. It's totally normal for a man to have sex with multiple women. At least he made a point by leaving his wife. I think it's a better solution than keep on cheating behind her back. And of course he should still spend a lot of time with his kids.

lita212
08-09-06, 00:40
Yes. It's totally normal for a man to have sex with multiple women. At least he made a point by leaving his wife. I think it's a better solution than keep on cheating behind her back. And of course he should still spend a lot of time with his kids.

what!!!!! ok your telling me that if your bf or whatever wasing having sex with multiple women you wouldnt care cause its normal!!!! is it **** normal, your basically saying its right for men to cheat because its the normal thing to do!!! ok can someone close my thread i dont want any more disscussion on this.

egyptiangal
08-09-06, 00:44

seriously...i'm just wondering when the divorce day is going to be for brad and angelina.

and i'm really wanting tom and katie to split up! tom freaks me out!!!
he's psycho! :cen:

azumi_mm
08-09-06, 01:40
what!!!!! ok your telling me that if your bf or whatever wasing having sex with multiple women you wouldnt care cause its normal!!!! is it **** normal, your basically saying its right for men to cheat because its the normal thing to do!!!

No. Cheating is a bad act! Unfortunately the majority is cheating. :( That's the main reason why relationships won't last for ever. I don't believe in marriage nor do I believe in God. I believe in nature and nature says 'reproduce'. :p

lita212
08-09-06, 11:30
seriously...i'm just wondering when the divorce day is going to be for brad and angelina.

and i'm really wanting tom and katie to split up! tom freaks me out!!!
he's psycho! :cen:

man thats an awful thing to wish. why cant people just be happy when couples get together?

James Burgon
08-09-06, 14:28
You mean carmen electra is single?

*checks breath, sorts hair, grabs flowers and walks out the door*

Taleigha
08-09-06, 18:03
I've got an idea!! Don't get married!!!

I know quite a lot of couples out there that haven't decided to tie the knot and are happily living joint lives! children and everything :P They don't seem to have a problem with the fact that they "arent" married
i like this guy.