PDA

View Full Version : New Evanescence album leaked

BtoFu
07-09-06, 20:11
I know we've got some fans of Evanescence in here and while I'm not much of a fan, I'm getting the new album sent to me this second. I'll upload it for you folks as soon as I get it...of course I'm also checking to make sure this is actually allowed, since the album hasn't been released yet. It's cool for me to do this right? :p

rika2
07-09-06, 20:14
IMO Evanescence sucks... And I don't think you can say that you're gonna upload an whole album here... I think its considered "Software Piracy" :p

Mad Tony
07-09-06, 20:15
IMO Evanescence sucks... And I don't think you can say that you're gonna upload an whole album here... I think its considered "Software Piracy" :p
:vlol:
Yeah, I agree!
Evanescence are over-rated IMO.

Lara's Boy
07-09-06, 20:18
Oh boo to you two :p

Evanesence is awesome, but I am not sure it would be legal to upload it just yet....:wve:

Lenochka
07-09-06, 20:18
I really like the new album. Its got a mix of all different sounds in there :) it has to be one of my favorites and it has boosted evanescence to my top 3 favorite bands :tmb:

Its understandable that you would ask if you could upload it... a few forums i go to allowed it... and a few don't.

Lavinder
07-09-06, 20:26
:whi: *Enjoys my own album*

scion05
07-09-06, 20:28
and its all my fault for showing a few of you a link from madonna village :(

Lenochka
07-09-06, 20:31

Awww dont feel bad david :hug:, A few of my friends from evanescence forums told me they had the tracks a few days before i even got the link :eek: supposably someone has had it for a while and finally made the choice to give it to a friend and it kinda expanded from that :vlol: crazy how the internet works xD

scion05
07-09-06, 20:32
yeah.......

Lavinder
07-09-06, 20:33

Actually I got mine myself on a private tracker I know...

scion05
07-09-06, 20:35

Lenochka
07-09-06, 20:37
I wasnt suprised that it leaked... all albums are leaking these days

scion05
07-09-06, 20:39
maybe the new madonna album, ( writin at mo ) will leak then :D

i can only hope 0.0

videos leak too, and studio versions :)

rika2
07-09-06, 20:41
dude, I got a promo of an album that's only gonna get out in three months... Leakin is normal these days...

imaginarylight
07-09-06, 21:17
Evanescence is my all time favorite band. Im trying so hard not to download the new album cause I told myself I would wait for the real thing when it was released, but thats probably not going to happpen I will probably end up downloading it tonight. oh well, that really sucks it was leaked :( Im still buy the real thing even if I download it.

Ampersand
07-09-06, 21:19
Leaked? :cln:

No, hang on, that's naughty. :o

BoyTRaider
07-09-06, 21:24
If I were you, I wouldn't do it. Piracy is illegal in this forum as far as I know.

:wve:

xMiSsCrOfTx
07-09-06, 21:33
*Is really really tempted* I love Evanescence. I really miss their older stuff, though. Their newer stuff is OK.

Hybrid Soldier
07-09-06, 21:36
*Is really really tempted* I love Evanescence. I really miss their older stuff, though. Their newer stuff is OK.

I've heard one of LP's new leaked song. :D :jmp:

Have you!?
:vlol:
Yeah, I agree!
Evanescence are over-rated IMO.

No they aren't. When was the last time you've heard or seen Evanescence in a magazine or even on music stations for that matter?

Geck-o-Lizard
07-09-06, 21:42
That IS piracy, and it's illegal.

If anyone wants the new Evanescence album, wait until it's released, then buy it from your local music retailer. :rolleyes: