PDA

View Full Version : What to Do for December 14th?

JACOBryanBURNS
08-09-06, 03:14
So, December 14th is my birthday... and while I know it's a little early to start planning, this is just how I operate...

So, I was wondering what I should do for my birthday in the sense of parties and such... and wondered if you guys had any ideas....:confused:

Oh, keep in mind.... I'll be 18! :jmp:

CerebralAssassin
08-09-06, 03:27
oh come on man...you've got to be ****ting me...you're starting to plan now???last minute man!!you should be planning a year ahead at least!!sheesh...:p

JACOBryanBURNS
08-09-06, 03:37
I work better under pressure. ;)

I can't wait for it... I just have to figure out what exactly I'm waiting for.

There needs to be an abundance of:

dancing
music
alcohol
fun(not exactly in that order either)

But I need to figure out how and where I'm going to do all of that. I'm thinking a themed party. One of my friends suggested a toga party, which is always cool...but everyone has toga parties... so I'm going to have to get creative. *thinks*

DREWY
08-09-06, 03:38
I have found the best parties are unplanned. People rock up cause the want to party on, not because or a 'date'.
Real friends http://www.freesmileys.org/emo/eatdrink047.gif (http://www.freesmileys.org) will know the date (or a few subtle hints) rock up- and away you go! http://www.freesmileys.org/emo/eatdrink048.gif (http://www.freesmileys.org)
http://bestsmileys.com/party/5.gif

CerebralAssassin
08-09-06, 03:44
I have found the best parties are unplanned.

that makes sense because if "expectations" exceed "what actually happens"...then you're setting the bar too high...which sets you up for a dissappointment.Whereas...if you don't expect anything at all then...you're gonna have the time of your life!!:p

Mr.Burns
08-09-06, 03:45
Congrats JACO albeit rather early. ::says in official voice:: now, I will not condemn nor condon the use of alcohol in such a situation.
hell, just have fun. I'm sure whatever you think of will be a blast although there's nothing wrong with a toga party. Though those can go wrong. *ponders* I wish I could remember what happened at the last one I went to :confused:

DREWY
08-09-06, 03:47
that makes sense because if "expectations" exceed "what actually happens"...then you're setting the bar too high...which sets you up for a dissappointment.Whereas...if you don't expect anything at all then...you're gonna have the time of your life!!:p

Full glass + full wallet = good time :tmb:

:wve: MB

CerebralAssassin
08-09-06, 03:50
Full glass + full wallet = good time :tmb:

:wve: MB

to put it in mathematical terms..."unplanned parties" isn't a sufficient condition for "full glass+full wallet":p

Mr.Burns
08-09-06, 04:00
well, easiest way to solve that (though maybe not always the smartest): BYOB

Satu
08-09-06, 04:36
I have found the best parties are unplanned.

Very true Drewy.....and they usually are the same parties that give me a memory loss the next day :whi:

Jacob - there is the usual theme parties...like a 70's, toga etc, which can be a bit "been there - done that" :rolleyes: but I will think of something seeing that I used too organise heaps of events in my previous life.

And just remember even though unplanned parties are good for some, seeing that your birthday is in December I suggest you do start organising something soon. As you might find many venues might be booked as it is leading up to christmas and your friends might also be busy at that time of the year. So the earlier the better I say.

I should know as by birthday is in December and the last party I had for my birthday was in February as it was easier for all. Of course that's not what I am suggesting for you, just as I said Dec can be a :cen: of a time to get everyone together.

TombRaiderLover
08-09-06, 14:45
My friend's birthday is on the same day.

jarhead
08-09-06, 14:49
dancing
music
alcohol
fun

hmmm seems like your kina party :D

hmmm errrr i dont have a clue really , but yer be spontaneous and plan closer to the 14th.

and make sure THAT plant doesnt get broken

Real Life Lara
08-09-06, 15:14
and make sure THAT plant doesnt get broken

Sorry to hijack the thread etc... but plant? :p *suddenly has an image of everyone partying and knocking over a plant* :whi: *is slightly hyper* Hehe. :D

jarhead
08-09-06, 15:16
oh we were on msn and he had his webcam on and the first thing i noticed was the plant behind him so yer, that why i'll kill him if the plant gets broekn

Real Life Lara
08-09-06, 15:19
oh we were on msn and he had his webcam on and the first thing i noticed was the plant behind him so yer, that why i'll kill him if the plant gets broekn

Oh riiiight :p See I thought you meant to write 'plan' but now I see there was an actual plant :whi: Cool... :p

Angelx14
08-09-06, 16:25
( on December 14th.)
I will be sitting at home, watching TV, sitting on forums, ect.
Thinking how you're celebrating your b'day. Eating chocolate cake (which I don't like). You will send me a slice with cake, but I will say that I don't like cakes.....Aaand, I will do a congratulations thread for you on that day.:D

Have fun.;)

Assassino
08-09-06, 16:27
You need a chocolate fountain!:D
That's what i'm going to do, get a chocky fountain and have some mates come over to my place!