PDA

View Full Version : GTA San Andreas Stories

Titanium
08-09-06, 14:58
No, it hasnt been announced yet :p

But I was wondering, do you think its possible they could release this onto the PSP? considering the size of the game map and the UMD does not hold as much as a dvd. :confused:

Legend of Lara
08-09-06, 15:00
It is, of course, bound to happen. They managed to cram Liberty City and Vice City onto UMDs anyway. They would have to shrink the locations a lot though.

da tomb raider!
08-09-06, 15:06
I reckon "they'll" make a San Andreas Stories game one day... and I'll be waiting for it! Just maybe not on PSP...

Mad Tony
08-09-06, 15:23
I reckon it will be just Los Santos or something.

tr_mitch
08-09-06, 16:23
No way would they be able to get it onto a psp... I think.
I mean it was a lot for the ps2 never mind a psp.

Dingaling
08-09-06, 16:26
The reason it was so big on PS2 was because of all the music (seemingly around 3GB just for music). I presume if they took some elements out, scratched some places and had a lot less dialogue they'd be able to fit it all in. Altho' they HAVE managed to get Liberty City and Vice City on a UMD which was thought to be near impossible at the time but they managed it, wouldn't be surprised if Rockstar did it again.

jarhead
08-09-06, 16:26
i think they'll find a way somehow, probaly bu making the location smaller but im sure they've already planned it

Mad Tony
08-09-06, 17:48
The reason it was so big on PS2 was because of all the music (seemingly around 3GB just for music). I presume if they took some elements out, scratched some places and had a lot less dialogue they'd be able to fit it all in. Altho' they HAVE managed to get Liberty City and Vice City on a UMD which was thought to be near impossible at the time but they managed it, wouldn't be surprised if Rockstar did it again.
It's not that much.
I have the game and all the music and it's not 3GB.

Dazzy
08-09-06, 19:28
You know, I was thinking about this, GTA: San Andreas Stories on the Psp? Could it be possible? I assume they will give it a go, if it doesn't all fit, they might make two parts (two discs) so, when you finish Part 1, save game, put part 2 disc in, and away you go lol.