PDA

View Full Version : What those so-called pop stars are really saying

Scottlee
08-09-06, 17:41
1 - We're splitting due to musical differences
real meaning - We're splitting because we hate each other's guts, that and the fact our last single only made No.194 on the Asda billboard charts.

2 - This latest album of mine is a very experimental project
real meaning - If my new album fails, I'm going to blame it on the fact it was only meant to be an experimental album.

3 - I'm doing this one-off gig because I wanted to give something back to the fans who have always been loyal to me
real meaning - I'm doing this gig for the £200,000 paycheck. If the fans enjoy it, good for them.

4 - I decided I wanted to take my music in a different direction
real meaning - I just happened to write a couple of songs last week that sounded more disco-y than my usual brand of crap RnB.

5 - To answer your question about my new single, it's a cover version of an old classic. We've always loved that song and wanted to do our own interpretation of it
real meaning - We couldn't be arsed thinking up any more of our own stuff.

6 - I wanted to co-write my second album and I think I've done a good job of it
real meaning - I donated one line of rap to track 9. Apart from that, squat. Oh, and if you're wondering which line was mine, that was the "together/forever" bit.

7 - I wanted to re-invent myself
real meaning - I wanted to say something interesting about my new album and this nonsensical claptrap was all I could think of.

8 - This is a total shock. I never expected to win this Brit award
real meaning - I knew I would probably win. I've never even heard of those other three acts on the shortlist.

Legend of Lara
08-09-06, 17:46
:D That's brilliant!

Mad Tony
08-09-06, 17:47
:vlol:
You're absolutely right there! :tmb:

Lavinder
08-09-06, 17:53
100% real. 100% funny.

Jacob x5
08-09-06, 18:04
That's very true. :tmb:

Did you write that?

Scottlee
08-09-06, 18:25
Yes I did. I have a healthy disregard for pop stars and their rubbish interviews.

jarhead
08-09-06, 18:27
:vlol::vlol: LMAO :vlol: :vlol:

these are great

Mona Sax
08-09-06, 18:54
[b]4 - I decided I wanted to take my music in a different direction
real meaning - I just happened to write a couple of songs last week that sounded more disco-y than my usual brand of crap RnB.
Or, "my manager decided jumping on the bandwagon and changing my style would help me sell more albums."

Come on, how many of those pop stars can actually write music or even sing or play an instrument? They have everything done for them.

Jacob x5
08-09-06, 18:54
Yes I did. I have a healthy disregard for pop stars and their rubbish interviews.

You and me both.

Angelx14
08-09-06, 19:01
LOL:vlol:
Those are awesome.:D

Bonez
08-09-06, 19:47
Come on, how many of those pop stars can actually write music or even sing or play an instrument? They have everything done for them.

Avril Lavigne. :D

Reggie
08-09-06, 19:58
:vlol: Too true!

Lenochka
08-09-06, 20:03
Or, "my manager decided jumping on the bandwagon and changing my style would help me sell more albums."

*cough*NellyFurtado*cough* :whi:

rika2
08-09-06, 20:36

me too :vlol:

FourBalls
08-09-06, 20:37
*cough*NellyFurtado*cough* :whi:
Lol, true XD

Great ones, Scott :tmb: