PDA

View Full Version : OMG Lost!!!!! (SPOILER WARNING)

Sofitegan
08-09-06, 18:28
I can't believe ana lucia is dead(well she got shot anyway, don't know if she is dead but im assuming she is) She was one of my favourite characters! And what happened between her and sawyer before that... :cln: :eek: :cln: :eek:

Lol, if she was alive still, that would be one helluva' messy circle between ana, sawyer, kate and jack!

It appears that Jack likes ana and kate, kate likes jack and sawyer, sawyer likes ana and kate, ana likes jack and sawyer...

Also, i believe this could have created ANOTHER lost baby... i mean, think about it... lol.

Apofiss
08-09-06, 18:33
Also, i believe this could have created ANOTHER lost baby... i mean, think about it... lol.

Definitely! :D ...*sigh* and I already hoped hearing something about season 3

jarhead
08-09-06, 18:33
i know, shes was a great characters, especailly her flash backs, but she got sacked cause of her behaviour

Lavinder
08-09-06, 18:35
Pffttt, old news. :p

Yeah, when I saw that weeks ago it was sad because I had just began to like her. And Libby being shot :'(

Mr.Burns
08-09-06, 18:38
oh when libby was shot I was quite annoyed since they were already starting a good storyline with hurley. I knew that someone was gonna get the axe, but I think it's just too coincidental that ana and libby were killed off just around the same time that the actresses had been arrested again for dwi. Heck, the producers even addressed that, but I still think its too iffy.

marggo
08-09-06, 18:43
Ana Is dead and Liby too.
They say that the 3rd season will be only 6 episodes but they'll be great
And there'll probably appear one more character (female) for Jack :D
In Bulgaria After less than a week the 3rd season will start.

I'm a biiiig fan of Lost If you have some info please PM me:)

Lavinder
08-09-06, 18:48
Ana Is dead and Liby too.
They say that the 3rd season will be only 6 episodes but they'll be great
And there'll probably appear one more character (female) for Jack :D
In Bulgaria After less than a week the 3rd season will start.

I'm a biiiig fan of Lost If you have some info please PM me:)

3rd season 6 episodes, then a 17 week break (I think) then it CARRIES ON season 3. Not a new season.

jamieoliver22
08-09-06, 18:56
I felt quote sorry for Hurley when Libby got shot/died.. :(

Whats going on with Micheal anyway? The crazy fool.. Can't wait until Sunday or Tuesdat to find out :p

Lavinder
08-09-06, 19:00
I felt quote sorry for Hurley when Libby got shot/died.. :(

Whats going on with Micheal anyway? The crazy fool.. Can't wait until Sunday or Tuesdat to find out :p

OOOOOOOOOOOoooooo and hell its good!!! Someones acting is awesome... somone has been compromised.

If I remember correctly, i've been LOST cold turkey untill the new season.

BoyTRaider
08-09-06, 19:38
I saw that a looooong time ago! Lol! :D I was so sad and shocked!! I didn't want her to die!!!! :(

BoyTRaider
08-09-06, 19:42
I'm so excited for season 3!!! It starts in October here in America! :D

only Croft
08-09-06, 20:03
Strange here in Portugal in Fox it's already in half of Season 3 :confused:

Lavinder
08-09-06, 20:04
I'm so excited for season 3!!! It starts in October here in America! :D

Yea, I can't wait :jmp::jmp::jmp:

taika
08-09-06, 21:07
I can't wait either!! and that episode is one of my faves, first time I saw it I just sat in shock for ages!! hahaha

Sofitegan
09-09-06, 13:14
Are you sure? :confused: I was under the impression that they hadn't even finished filming yet.

da tomb raider!
09-09-06, 13:16
Oh, God, not Lost...
I saw the last episode of Lost, to see what it was like. But I ain't sayin' nothing.

Rivendell
09-09-06, 13:19
Lost s2 finale is one hell of a ride :D Eagerly awaiting S3!

Lavinder
09-09-06, 13:48

I assure you that your most likely watching Season 2 ;)