PDA

View Full Version : How would you like to die?

Angelx14
08-09-06, 22:02
Yeah, I know. Very weird thread, but I would like to know, how would you guys like to die?

Me in my sleep. I wouldn't feel anything.:)

PirateRose
08-09-06, 22:03
Long, painful, and slow.....*points at signature*

just kidding, what the heck is wrong with you.....

tr_mitch
08-09-06, 22:04
Isn't a better question, What is the worst way to die?

jarhead
08-09-06, 22:07
Isn't a better question, What is the worst way to die?

i think the question is fine

yer in my sleep, definatly not in a fire or drowning

PirateRose
08-09-06, 22:08
http://youtube.com/watch?v=fIWeSKUGNLA

*points at signature again*

MiCkiZ88
08-09-06, 22:10
sleeping.. boring but painless..

Captain Mazda
Perhaps in the middle of an NHL hockey game at the age of 86, bwahahah!

tr_mitch
i think the question is fine

yer in my sleep, definatly not in a fire or drowning

Well i don't think anybodys going to say
'I want to die in a brutal attack, stab wounds, guts pouring out.... PAIN PAIN PAIN'

Though i suppose they could. :pi:

jarhead
08-09-06, 22:11
Well i don't think anybodys going to say
'I want to die in a brutal attack, stab wounds, guts pouring out.... PAIN PAIN PAIN'

Though i suppose they could. :pi:

well the question is ' how would you like to die? ' so i douibt anyone's gonna posts it.

plus the worst way to die question will have tonnes of answers

Angelx14
08-09-06, 22:12
http://youtube.com/watch?v=fIWeSKUGNLA

*points at signature again*
Lol, leave my signature alone!!:D

Captain Mazda
08-09-06, 22:13
well the question is ' how would you like to die? ' so i douibt anyone's gonna posts it.

It would become a contest of "who thought of the most sadistic way to die".

tr_mitch
08-09-06, 22:13

Whereas the question 'How would you like to die?'
Will have the same answer... BED BED BED.

Gah whats with the 3 repititions of words today.

jarhead
08-09-06, 22:14
Whereas the question 'How would you like to die?'
Will have the same answer... BED BED BED.

Gah whats with the 3 repititions of words today.

What What What mitch??

and both questions will have the same type of answers

Taleigha
08-09-06, 22:16
i would like to commit suicide. have done for years. but i havent got access to a revolver. i dont want to take pills as that takes to long. and im too scared to jump off a building.

PirateRose
08-09-06, 22:19
In the arms of my lover!

there you go! brilliant eh!

jarhead
08-09-06, 22:19
In the arms of my lover!

yep, best way to die IMO

BtoFu
08-09-06, 22:20
Getting blown to smithereens in a huge explosion after rushing a bunch of cute little kids out to safety..blaze of glory all the way! :D

CerebralAssassin
like I said before...caffeine overdose...just to see how it is!!:p

MiCkiZ88
In the arms of my lover!

okay.. now that would be... romantic.. I might want to die that way :D

UNDERTAKER
08-09-06, 22:24
i would like to commit suicide. have done for years. but i havent got access to a revolver. i dont want to take pills as that takes to long. and im too scared to jump off a building.

:confused:

PirateRose
08-09-06, 22:26
Getting blown to smithereens in a huge explosion after rushing a bunch of cute little kids out to safety..blaze of glory all the way! :D

There we go!

This is turning out to be fun!

Die while trying to save the galaxy from Sith Lords. XD

Catlantean
08-09-06, 22:27
Freezing to death. Once the shivering passes, I hear it's a rather pleasant way to go, peaceful and painless. I would get into a boat on a clear winter night and sail out to the open sea, then just lie there watching the stars as I fade away.

But jumping off a high place has its benefits too, being able to fly if only for a short while.

tr_mitch
08-09-06, 22:28
Falling asleep is kinda a lame ass death.... I'd like to go out with a bang.
Perhaps a rollercoaster fault.

xMiSsCrOfTx
08-09-06, 22:29
Freezing to death. Once the shivering passes, I hear it's a rather pleasant way to go, peaceful and painless. I would get into a boat on a clear winter night and sail out to the open sea, then just lie there watching the stars as I fade away.

But jumping off a high place has its benefits too, being able to fly if only for a short while.

Eek! Wouldn't your head start hurting really really bad if you were freezing to death? When I stand outside in the cold too long, my whole body aches. Seems like it'd be a really painful way to go.

Assassino
08-09-06, 22:29
Gun shot to the heart or head...or blown up!:D

MiCkiZ88
08-09-06, 22:31

the first one sounds kinda nice.. but jumpng of a clif.. argh... *faints*

Apofiss
08-09-06, 22:32
Gun shot to the heart or head...or blown up!:D

That would make a nice texture on the wall :D :p

CerebralAssassin
:confused:
she's just kidding...I think!:D

jarhead

ive heard that too, i think your body shuts down after a while, once the initial shock wears in alyssa. reminded me of the sceen in titanic with the couple in bed looking upwards with the water gushing beneath them,

a bit farfetched but i suppsoe the scene out of deep impact where the journalist and her father are cuddling waiting for the wave

BtoFu
08-09-06, 22:33

Saw a cool flick called The Death King..guy comes home and his wife is nagging him, he shoots her in the face and the blood splatters all over the wall - then he hangs a picture frame over it and has a seat.

:vlol:

Night_Heaven
08-09-06, 22:36
UM...PEOPLE....LIFE IS SOO MUCH BETTER WITHOUT THINKING AT DEATH:tea:

Angelx14
08-09-06, 22:37
^No it's not.:p

Saw a cool flick called The Death King..guy comes home and his wife is nagging him, he shoots her in the face and the blood splatters all over the wall - then he hangs a picture frame over it and has a seat.

Omg lol. Sounds awesome.:vlol:
I would like to see that.:D

jarhead
08-09-06, 22:39

LMAO i can just imagine him getting a beer form the firdge and putting his feat up like nothing's happened

yer but were all gonna die at somepoint,

Assassino
08-09-06, 22:40
Life is meaningless, death is inevitable;)

Angelx14
08-09-06, 22:45
LMAO i can just imagine him getting a beer form the firdge and putting his feat up like nothing's happened

yer but were all gonna die at somepoint,
Yeah, like winston in the fridge..

K.J
08-09-06, 22:46
When I'm recycling.

MiCkiZ88
08-09-06, 22:47
lmao :vlol:

PirateRose
08-09-06, 22:47
This is so sick.... ROFL

Death by pencil stab....while running to class, tripping and falling.....XD that would suck

Assassino
08-09-06, 22:48
And don't you know it!:D

jarhead
08-09-06, 22:52

yer but winstons a touch old cookie to break

Thorn
08-09-06, 22:53
Silent Hill http://img213.imageshack.us/img213/7532/badgrincv8.gif

Angel666
08-09-06, 23:01
I would like to go out with a bang. I would rather die young and happy than old and miserable. I don't want to die in my sleep like some pansy. I hate to say it but I see murder in my death. I've been attacked before and have had death threats. But I assure you, I will go down fighting. I want to be remembered.

Captain Mazda
08-09-06, 23:01
How about spontaneous combustion? Walking on a busy street, minding your own business when all of a sudden you explode into a fiery ball of...fire.

MiCkiZ88
08-09-06, 23:02
How about spontaneous combustion? Walking on a busy street, minding your own business when all of a sudden you explode into a fiery ball of...fire.
O.o.. hehe.. that'd be scary

PirateRose
08-09-06, 23:03

omg yes! that would rock.

Death by irony *giggles*

Assassino
08-09-06, 23:03
I watched a program on that...you need a soure of ignition for it to work;)

jarhead
08-09-06, 23:05
what about being crushed in a freak accident, like something unexpected, like a monument collapsing on top of you or the worlds biggext explosion or car crash, at least you'll be part opf something thats considered a record

tr_mitch
08-09-06, 23:05
What about During sex?:p

BtoFu
08-09-06, 23:08

Then it'd be classed as necro..

'Oh babyyyyy don't tap out on me nooowww, Momma's almost there!'

jarhead
08-09-06, 23:08

i ****ed my self with that test and that came up, hmm apparently its not that rare to die during hightened sexual pleasure ;)

didnt someone form INXS or something die from sex or something?

Assassino
08-09-06, 23:09
Lol, death by friction burn:p

tr_mitch
08-09-06, 23:11
I think most people have heart attacks caused by it.... It's hardly the best way to go out of life though. A little degrading, and i'm sure your partner would not be impressed.

'Oh babyyyyy don't tap out on me nooowww, Momma's almost there!'

Lmfao.

StarCroft:AOD
08-09-06, 23:11
Of old age; with my husband. :)

jarhead
08-09-06, 23:12
I think most people have heart attacks caused by it.... It's hardly the best way to go out of life though. A little degrading, and i'm sure your partner would not be impressed.

or the paramedics/ poeple with the black bags

i think something strange like out of final destination would be quite a good way,. looking on the internet , apparently a good way to die if your a good swimmer is to swim as far out inot the sea as you can at ngiht and lay there sleeping,

CerebralAssassin
08-09-06, 23:27

xMiSsCrOfTx
08-09-06, 23:35
LOL @ Assassino and BotFu!! :vlol:

08-09-06, 23:36

That's an option too. :p

MiCkiZ88
08-09-06, 23:40
:vlol: @ Btofu & assasino :D

Hybrid Soldier
09-09-06, 00:09
However i end up dying is fine with me.

I don't have a preferance of what my death should be. :)

Lara Croft!
09-09-06, 00:16

Imagine the other person's shock!But if both died simultaneously at the end....well...I can live--errr... die with that!

jarhead
09-09-06, 00:24
Imagine the other person's shock!But if both died simultaneously at the end....well...I can live--errr... die with that!

lol-

what what if no one found you,

Lara Croft!
09-09-06, 00:35
lol-

what what if no one found you,

then u'd get to rot hugging the person u love the most,until your fleshes become one....Macabre but romantic....:)

Night Crawler
09-09-06, 00:37
Death by orgasm perhaps.

jarhead
09-09-06, 00:38
then u'd get to rot hugging the person u love the most,until your fleshes become one....Macabre but romantic....:)

yer and the flies will decompose you as 1, and you'll dissapear into the bed sheets like butter melting in the sun

awwwwwwwww

yer i say death by orgasm, imagine the screaming

Camera Obscura
09-09-06, 00:45
hmm...as long as it isn't embarrassing. (Boy chokes on cup of water.) lol

But nothing too painful or dramatic as in hit by a train either.

tr_mitch
09-09-06, 00:49
I know an embarassing death would be the worst.

Killed by a flea.

09-09-06, 00:50

Lara Croft!
09-09-06, 01:04
LOL...Mitch!Or by an owl.....O'RLY????:D :D :D

Melonie Tomb Raider
09-09-06, 01:33
I'm not scared to die, when it happens it happens, I know I'm going to a better place. As long as I live a long life, it doesn't really matter to me how I die.

Night Crawler
09-09-06, 01:39
*Deleted* Never mind :o

Lara Croft!
09-09-06, 01:46
*Deleted* Never mind :o

U do that a lot today!:p

TRhistorian
09-09-06, 01:48
Well...I don't want to sound pathetic...but theres someone who is involved in my life, and I know its true love at a young age. I want to die, knowing that it will be with that special person. I refuse to let myself just die until I know what my life will be like with that person. Just one life, living with that person will make my life meaningful.

Captain Mazda
09-09-06, 01:49

But nothing too painful or dramatic as in hit by a train either.

Wouldn't really be too painful...just stand on the tracks and run towards the train with your head. I guarantee instant death or your money back :tmb:

Damn, I should be an entrepreneur...

Lara Croft!
09-09-06, 01:52
Well...I don't want to sound pathetic...but theres someone who is involved in my life, and I know its true love at a young age. I want to die, knowing that it will be with that special person. I refuse to let myself just die until I know what my life will be like with that person. Just one life, living with that person will make my life meaningful.

Awwwww.......that is so sweet!!!

pythontrainer
09-09-06, 02:47
ewww nasty thread!!!, but if i have to say... i dont really want a say in the way that i die, i like surprises lol :D

GodOfLight
09-09-06, 03:15
i'm happy as long as i get to go out with a bang :tmb:

kangaxx
09-09-06, 03:49
ok i have at the least 1 normal desire and 2 exotic,,,lol

the normal:) i will love if some day, when i am too old, or when i am too sic, that i can just lay down on the bed, close my eyes and...go! (like the old woman in the end of the Titanic movie, omg i cryed so much at that scene).

exotic ones:

- Drawned in a kind of huge Chocolate swimming pool, ( i LOVE chocolate)

- die near a dieing animal,(like a cat, a deer, dog) where we bouth could share our last moments and pains alone,transmiting tons of love to each other and finaly go in piece. you know...some times just looking in some one eyes with out saying a word, we can feel so many things, and have so exelent "silence" dialogs...:hug:

egyptiangal
09-09-06, 05:35
i dont really know...i'll leave that one up to God. just hopefully not by cancer please!

Satu
09-09-06, 07:44

If I had the luxury to choose, then this sounds good to me.

Mad Tony
09-09-06, 09:08
i dont really know...i'll leave that one up to God. just hopefully not by cancer please!
Same here.
Hmmm....I wouldn't mind being shot in the head with a sniper rifle without knowing it.
That's painless, and there would be know confusion on how you died or wether you're still alive.

Myrrdin
09-09-06, 10:05
I would like to die in The Last Battle of Ragnarok, a sword in my hand, killing the soldiers of the Army of Niffelheim assaulting Midgard (our World) in their last attempt to wipe out all the Human Race.
I would like to die beside my comrades in this Final Fight, without fear, knowing that each life given would have killed a lot of these horrible Beings of the Dark Gods befre its extinction.
I would like to die besides Heros and Amazones fighting together in this hopeless but winnable Battle, with the certainty we would have done well to guarantee the Final Victory for Midgard.

Then, after, when all is done, I would like to burn on a boat with my sword, like my ancestors did.... and join the Heros and the Walkiries in Whallalah.

But this will not happen, right? :)
We are in the 21th Century.... ;)

CuteKittenlol
09-09-06, 10:13
What a disturbing thread :\

I dont really think about how i would 'like' to die.

because i obviously dont want to die anytime soon.

Lone Raider
09-09-06, 10:21
actually, there's this movie, "Big Fish", with Ewan McGregor, and there the guy knows how he is going to go. Knowing how it will happen, he becomes utterly fearless, since in all other dangerous situations he knows this is not going to be the last moment of his life.

Kamrusepas
09-09-06, 10:39
I want to be shot.

ANoDE
09-09-06, 11:15
I'm not quite sure about that now...I think something fast and painless would be good, but who can decide, who he/she dies until he/she commits suicide? And that's not really an option right now.

Jonnipants
09-09-06, 11:27
It would be lovely to die being sucked through the propellors of a giant ship. Or being grated to death with a cheese grater.

:tmb:

Lost_Soul
09-09-06, 11:29
Either shot or stabbed in the stomach :D

Lavinder
09-09-06, 11:32
Being tortured.

Or in my sleep.

da tomb raider!
09-09-06, 13:32
Hmmm... that's a hard one...
Have you ever heard of the movie "Jaws"?

rika2
09-09-06, 13:36
against the christians together with my mighty horde of vikings! for Oden!

EDIT: I can't believe someone stole my idea! :mad:

peffect
09-09-06, 14:22
don't want to think bout it at all:( !
I'm sure of one thing : everyone's gonna die in the way god decides!

YvesSL
09-09-06, 14:32
In mah sleep.

Andromeda66
09-09-06, 14:34
I want to die my natural death (However and whenever that is).

09-09-06, 14:45
I'm sure of one thing : everyone's gonna die in the way god decides!

I agree... :)

Rivendell
09-09-06, 14:53
Like Qui-Gon or Darth Maul (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kr5ZlRIB2z4) :cool:

larastomb
09-09-06, 14:55
Yeah, I know. Very weird thread, but I would like to know, how would you guys like to die?

Me in sleep. I wouldn't feel anything.:)

Jeez, these topics get random and random as they go along.

I want to die of old age but to have my friends and family at my deathbed.

PirateRose
09-09-06, 16:24
Like Qui-Gon or Darth Maul (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kr5ZlRIB2z4) :cool:

YES!!!! So awesome....XD

GO EWAN!

rachkitten
09-09-06, 17:35
I would want to die peacefully, but if I don't, at least ill not know later ;)

Melonie Tomb Raider
09-09-06, 17:41
In a wood chipper...

tr_mitch
09-09-06, 17:44
In a wood chipper...

And then i'd make a bed out of you :)

Thorir
09-09-06, 17:46
By an overdose of something. Preferably painless.

Champagne overdose? :p

Catapharact
09-09-06, 17:48
Champagne overdose? :p

Won't be painless. Bad headache, Nausia, Crippling pain in the mid section as if someone is twisting your inners.

Melonie Tomb Raider
09-09-06, 17:50
And then i'd make a bed out of you :)

Or you could make a mosaic picture from my fragments. I'd be art! :jmp:

tr_mitch
09-09-06, 17:52
Or you could make a mosaic picture from my fragments. I'd be art! :jmp:

And it would smell and taste LOVELY.

Melonie Tomb Raider
09-09-06, 17:54
Actually I was thinking more along the lines of hanging it up in a museum... O.o

*note to self* Make sure Mitch never knows when I die.

tr_mitch
09-09-06, 17:55
Actually I was thinking more along the lines of hanging it up in a museum... O.o

You don't lick and smell paintings when you go to the museum? :confused:
;)

Mitch will know when Mel Passes to the other side. Gut instinct, then out comes the chainsaw with your name on it :D

Catapharact
09-09-06, 17:56
And it would smell and taste LOVELY.

Easy there Hannibal.

Melonie Tomb Raider
09-09-06, 17:58
*cough* Ummm.... I gotta go!

*runs away*

moodydog
09-09-06, 17:58
if you die in the midle of your sleep, you would have lived without knowing you have died :D

(point the ovious why dont i hehe lol)

tr_mitch
09-09-06, 18:00
*Waves Mel Off*

I'll be waiting.

jarhead
09-09-06, 18:02
it wouldnt surpirse me if mel tuens up in spag bowl in schoold inners, that stuff always looked iffy

i suppose dying between those huge sugar grinders would be interesting

PirateRose
09-09-06, 18:06
How about dieing because your choked on some food because you had started laughing hysterically while you were eating.

Going out with a laugh and a smile on your face! XD

tr_mitch
09-09-06, 18:07
Or better still, Your laughing untill your sides splits.... Guts pour out. :D

Melonie Tomb Raider
09-09-06, 18:09
Or you could laugh your head off!

Jonnipants
09-09-06, 18:10
Spontaneous Combustion in the middle of Tesco would be cool. :D

kill bill
09-09-06, 18:11
eat a bag a chips in bed then die in your sleep. or have chinese before you die in your sleep. well if that happiend i would die happy.:D

jarhead
09-09-06, 18:11
Or you could laugh your head off!

LMAO

imagine laughing and your head falls off and blood trickles down.

how about being impaled on a school gate or pencil or something

Lavinder
09-09-06, 18:12
Or dying having an orgasm (got idea from the emotion quiz)

jarhead
09-09-06, 18:14
i woudlnt mind having a large work collegue fall on me

or as has happened in real life, have an argument with a spouse, only for them to jump out the top story window of a block of flats but to land on me ( as i walk away) so i die and they dont

kill bill
09-09-06, 18:14
or get choped in half with a katana. at least you can donate blood if there mouths are open.

Lavinder
09-09-06, 18:17
I would like to be strangled :)

tr_mitch
09-09-06, 18:17
I would like to be strangled :)

Would be my pleasure :)

Lavinder
09-09-06, 18:25
Would be my pleasure :)

I don't want to die now ;)

Mad Tony
09-09-06, 18:26
I don't want to die now ;)
How about tomorrow? :p

Greenkey2
09-09-06, 18:34
Spontaneous Combustion in the middle of Tesco would be cool. :D

I do that all the time and still my manager won't give me a discount :pi:

I'd like to die either:
1) Peacefully in my sleep
2) Saving someone else
3) During a fit of unbridled passion :mis: (my favourite)

Real Life Lara
09-09-06, 18:45
3) During a fit of unbridled passion :mis: (my favourite)

Ooh ooh, melikes that one :p :D

Meh I havent exactly thought about it much to be honest, but either the above one :cln: or some heroic death, yknow, the usual... :p

Melonie Tomb Raider
09-09-06, 18:47
I don't understand why some people would want to die in the middle of... well... Don't you think that would be pretty bad for the other person? :confused:

Real Life Lara
09-09-06, 18:48
I don't understand why some people would want to die in the middle of... well... Don't you think that would be pretty bad for the other person? :confused:

Oh well :p At least the other one would die happy :D :vlol:

Greenkey2
09-09-06, 18:49

Ah now, there the trick would be to give as good as you get ;)

Melonie Tomb Raider
09-09-06, 18:49
*cough* selfish *cough*

Real Life Lara
09-09-06, 18:50
*cough* Resourceful *cough* :p

tr_mitch
09-09-06, 18:54
Die of coughing :rolleyes:

Melonie Tomb Raider
09-09-06, 18:58
*cough [insert sarcastic remark here] *cough*

*dies*

Angelx14
10-09-06, 06:08
I'm not scared to die, when it happens it happens, I know I'm going to a better place. As long as I live a long life, it doesn't really matter to me how I die.
Don't be so sure..:pi:

If we will die someday, we still have another life, like an animal.:D

Edit:
Or chokes by saliva..

What a disturbing thread..:/
No it's not.:p

Satu
10-09-06, 06:19

:yik: i had such a fear of that for years

erosan
10-09-06, 07:02
saving someone i care about

Melonie Tomb Raider
10-09-06, 08:04
Don't be so sure..:pi:

Oh I'm very, very, very sure. :)

JamesFKirk
10-09-06, 09:17
Erm, die? You mean physical end of existence? Ain't gonna happen to me. I plan to live forever. :D

Angelx14
10-09-06, 09:26
Erm, die? You mean physical end of existence? Ain't gonna happen to me. I plan to live forever. :D
Yeah, me too.:ton:

Betal
10-09-06, 09:36
I want to die in my sleep:)

Legend of Lara
10-09-06, 11:17
In a cosmetic explosion on a post-apocalyptic planet along with a bloody mech. (Sonic X. :D)

Angelx14
10-09-06, 13:48
In a cosmetic explosion on a post-apocalyptic planet along with a bloody mech. (Sonic X. :D)
LOL.:vlol:
That would be an interesting death.:D

frostfur452
10-09-06, 14:00

:vlol: :vlol: :vlol:

Lavinder
10-09-06, 14:01
How about tomorrow? :p

When i'm realy old...

lorien elf
16-09-06, 03:36
Suicide. That way I get to decide and not another person. Or, if it happens I guess I'd have to settle for murder. I had too thought that freezing to death would be more painful than peaceful...but not so terrible, just hope Im not bored while waiting to die. :) ;)

CerebralAssassin
16-09-06, 03:56
I'd like to get bitten by a zombie, resident evil style!!:cln: yeah...just waiting to die...that'd be awesome :cln:

ivannnnn
16-09-06, 08:27
Sleep..:):)

Rivendell
16-09-06, 08:31
I read a quote somewhere once, that read:

"I'd like to die peacefully in my sleep, just like my grampa - not screaming in fear like the passengers in his car."

Mona Sax
16-09-06, 08:57

"I'd like to die peacefully in my sleep, just like my grampa - not screaming in fear like the passengers in his car."
LOL! :D

I'd like my life to end with a bang. Maybe in a rollercoaster accident or something like that.

jarhead
16-09-06, 09:54
hmmm maybe torn apart by a wire fence blown your way

like final destination 2 but more wires

scion05
16-09-06, 10:04
In my sleep, or saving someone/something :)

Paperdoll
16-09-06, 10:10
I remember seeing this in some tv show, a grandmother that died in her sleep after having a nice conversation with her kids. What better way to die, peacefully and after being with the ones you love.

clairelovestlc
16-09-06, 14:54
im strange, i want to die a really dramatic death, jumping out of a plane or something.. i dont want to be remebered as dieing in my sleep, i want to have a good story to go with my death!

raiderfun
16-09-06, 15:02
also while i'm sleeping angel :D

CuteKittenlol
16-09-06, 15:12
Doing something heroic, saving someone, giving my life for someone.

:D

raiderfun
16-09-06, 16:05

:D
ahh that's interesting too ! :D

jarhead
16-09-06, 16:07
im strange, i want to die a really dramatic death, jumping out of a plane or something.. i dont want to be remebered as dieing in my sleep, i want to have a good story to go with my death!

oh yer, definatly

how bout being blown through the engines. at least you wouldnt really feel anything

clairelovestlc
16-09-06, 16:37
Oooooh, good idea!

I would also like to die doing something heroic, saving someone from a burning building or something... its the attention seaker in me, i want to be remebered for doing something out of the norm!

jarhead
16-09-06, 16:38
how bout getting blown up by the force when your attempt to blow the biggest bubblegum bubbles goes Ka BANG!!

clairelovestlc
16-09-06, 16:44
i dont like bubble gum... i dont really like sweet things ( so god knows why im eating marshmellows!)

jarhead
16-09-06, 16:45
yes hmmm

how bout drowing in a massive vatt of hot chocolate ( which isnt that hot) with melting marshmallows

Angelx14
16-09-06, 23:33
^Too sweet death..
Lol, this thread still alive? I thought it died long time ago.:D

Rofl.:vlol:

Very heroic..You know, I would like to die by saving somebody's life too actually.:)

Thorn
16-09-06, 23:35
Sleep or at least smashed and overdosed.

Lenochka
17-09-06, 00:14
I want to be ripped apart... to be eaten alive... to be shreded into bits... *sits in corner laughing to self while rocking back and forth*

Spitfire
17-09-06, 00:24
Free falling from the sky with the person i love most with me.

Angelx14
17-09-06, 00:49
I want to be ripped apart... to be eaten alive... to be shreded into bits... *sits in corner laughing to self while rocking back and forth*
Lol, you know, I do like that sometimes too.:p
I have seen that in movies, and that really makes me laugh.:D

laralives
17-09-06, 01:19
I don't wanna know :)

And yes a better question is "Wat is the worst way to die ;)"

Shark_Blade
17-09-06, 09:41
lol weird thread

Me? I like to die defending what I believe or protecting the ones I trust.

Angelx14
17-09-06, 14:42

We already discussed about that. Answers would be the same.:p

jarhead
17-09-06, 14:43
how bout getting run over by a milk float

Lavinder
17-09-06, 14:49

The worst way to die is walking off a cliff in TRL.. oh the shame :o

Shark_Blade
17-09-06, 15:38
how about getting hit by an ice-cream truck. or worse, hit by a fallen piano from 24th floor

Angel_14
17-09-06, 16:30
I would like to die by a ham sandwich. Like in the 'Six feet under' show, where the old lady couldn't swallow a ham sandwich, died, and her son found her about a week later :yik: