PDA

View Full Version : I just had a car crash!

frostfur452
09-09-06, 10:43
I can't believe it!! this is the second time in like 3 weeks and now I think my car has been written off!

The whole front is smashed up n falling apart.

I couldnt move i was in shock! I was tingling all over

and then i saw the people from the other car i hit and saw that they had a baby in their car and i burst into tears.

marggo
09-09-06, 10:45
Oh my :( Is everyone ok?

Kamrusepas
09-09-06, 10:46
Are you okay? Was anyone hurt?

So what really even happened?

jarhead
09-09-06, 10:47
well i hope your ok and they're ok, im sure they'll be fine. :hug:

::PJB::
09-09-06, 10:48
I hope you are OK Frostfur? :)

MiCkiZ88
09-09-06, 10:48
omg.. Is everyone ok!?

scion05
09-09-06, 10:49
i hope ur ok :)

frostfur452
09-09-06, 10:52
Yea everyone's ok, no one was hurt

um what happened was i was sittin at a T intersection.... i couldnt see properly because the sun was shining in my eyes and i couldnt see any cars so i went to take off.. i was right in the middle of my side of the intersection when the other car appears outta nowhere!! i smash into the side of them... his tires are squealin n his car spins around

everyone was really nice and helpful though... several cars stopped to help us out

jarhead
09-09-06, 10:53
well im glad no -one was hurt and that no fingers were pointed and that. im glad your all right. and those people were nice and helpful

MiCkiZ88
09-09-06, 10:53
those are annoying places.. :mad:

Well im glad that everyone is ok :hug:

frostfur452
09-09-06, 11:07
Thanks guys *hugs all around*

I just needed to get it out hey I'm just sitting here by myself wallowing in it all

tr_mitch
09-09-06, 11:07
How strange, Since we were talking about that the other day frostfur.
I'm glad everyones ok, And hope your feeling better soon.

Lone Raider
09-09-06, 11:13
Thanks guys *hugs all around*

I just needed to get it out hey I'm just sitting here by myself wallowing in it all

why are you? go out and see a friend!
I'm glad for you that nothing worse has happened. But do go and be with some friends now, don't sit alone.

frostfur452
09-09-06, 11:20
why are you? go out and see a friend!
I'm glad for you that nothing worse has happened. But do go and be with some friends now, don't sit alone.

i would.. but my mum and dad are making me stay home

Taleigha
09-09-06, 11:46
woah cool it man, be careful! i think you should leave driving a couple of years till youre older. youre only young - you dont wanna be another 'young driver' statistic. how come you keep crashing anyway? were you drink-driving or something??

glad youre ok anyway ;)

frostfur452
09-09-06, 11:52
I drive a lot because my work is far...and no i wasn't drink driving i was on the way home from work... i was just less than 5 minutes from my house!!!

last crash i had wasnt my fault... I was parked at a red traffic light and this guy rams me from behind.

And I don't think i'll be driving for quite a while yet... not untill i get another car anyway *rolls eyes* and im in no hurry to do that

Taleigha
09-09-06, 11:56
you dont live anywhere near brisbane do you? if you do ill be wary off you on the roads!!! no im just joking :ton: its just im going on hoiliday there on the 26th this month cant wait!!

youre brave anyway driving at 17. i passed when i was 20, and im still so careful. unlike my brother, he passed a week after me and already has had a speeding fine and for running a red light!

just take it easy aight

Lara Croft!
09-09-06, 13:07
And I don't think i'll be driving for quite a while yet... not untill i get another car anyway *rolls eyes* and im in no hurry to do that

Yeah,better don't rush it!I'm glad no one was hurt......:hug:

da tomb raider!
09-09-06, 13:48
Oh, I'm sorry to hear about all this. But I'm glad you're OK. Maybe I'll give you some cash to buy a new car... or maybe not. :p

xMiSsCrOfTx
09-09-06, 13:54
Thank Goodness you're alright, frostfur. :hug:

James Burgon
09-09-06, 14:17
Good luck with insurance premiums. I dunno what it's like in australia but in the UK insurance is terrible. I clipped wingmirrors with someone on the motorway once cause of a coughing fit and i veered to the right, swerved to correct and clipped mirrors. Both our mirrors were fine (his was perfect, mine clicked back in) but the guy verbally abused me saying he had a baby in the car. As if I did it on purpose to put the kid in harms way. The baby was giggling anyway. Glad that your people were more understanding.

Glad nobody's hurt but seriously, be more careful. Cause the sun is in your eyes is one of the worst excuses ever. Did you use the lil pull down visor thing? It is a pain but when the suns out you just gotta check twice as much.

Don't want you getting hurt now do we? :)

Andromeda66
09-09-06, 14:21
I'm glad no one was hurt frostfur :hug:

HollabackBoy
09-09-06, 15:15
Glad to know no one was hurt. :wve: But your car insurance is going to be astronomical when you buy your next car! :yik:

tombraiderluka
09-09-06, 16:12
I'm soo sory to hear that:(,glad that everyone's ok :)

Mr.Burns
09-09-06, 16:27
I drive a lot because my work is far...and no i wasn't drink driving i was on the way home from work... i was just less than 5 minutes from my house!!!

last crash i had wasnt my fault... I was parked at a red traffic light and this guy rams me from behind.

Well, it's good to hear you're ok. I remember hearing that statistically speaking, we're at the highest risk of an accident within 5 miles of our own homes.

Greenkey2
09-09-06, 18:54
Oh god, I'm glad you and everyone else involved is ok, Frostfur :eek: :hug:

Melonie Tomb Raider
09-09-06, 18:58
aww I'm sorry to hear that. :( :hug:

Angelx14
10-09-06, 10:11
Aww, that's really sad..:(
I hope everyone is ok.:hug:

That's why I don't want a car..If something will happen with it, I will need to spend all my money, only to bring it back to life..:D

in these arms
10-09-06, 10:15
I wouldent cry, I'd just be staring blindly, in shock. If that were me.

Glad everyones ok.:hug:

frostfur452
10-09-06, 10:16
well, ever since i got that car all i've been doing IS spending all my money to keep it running on the road. Everything's gone wrong with it from the word go... I guess it's just my luck with cars <_<