PDA

View Full Version : Stay Alive

xMyrax
09-09-06, 14:19
http://imagecache2.allposters.com/images/pic/HPO/stayalive~Stay-Alive-Posters.jpg

Just finished watching it in the cinema and I'm so recommending this movie to all horror fans :D Especially horror gamers!

Plot Summary :-
After the brutal death of a friend, a group of friends find themselves in possession of a video-game called "Stay Alive," a blood-curdling true story of a 17th century noblewoman known as the Blood Countess. After playing the game when they know they shouldn't, however, the friends realize that once they die in the game--they die for real. As their numbers begin dropping and as they begin dying in the ways they died in the game, the remaining friends realize they must defeat the Blood Countess or accept their fates.

I'm so buying it on DVD! :jmp: Currently added to my favorite movies list! ^_^

10/10
If any of you guys watched it what did you think of it? :mis: :D

xMiSsCrOfTx
09-09-06, 14:20
I wanted to see this movie SOO bad! But no one would see it with me! They all thought it looked really lame, but the storyline sounded so interesting.. I'll probably just have to rent it. But one way or another - I will see it!

tr_mitch
09-09-06, 14:21
Awesome, I made a thread about this a while back, and thought it looked like a pretty cool concept.
Cheers for the short but sweet recommendation.:tmb:

FourBalls
09-09-06, 14:21
Sounds cool :tmb:
I'll definitely rent it.

Andromeda66
09-09-06, 14:23
Interesting plot. Thanks for posting Myra. Will check it out. There are hardly any good comedy movies around.

MiCkiZ88
09-09-06, 14:23
Sounds really intresting! :)
I wonder when itl be rentable up here..

xMyrax
09-09-06, 14:24
Alyssa - If I were you I'd go by myself XD :D Its worth it!

Oh and you guys know how most horror movies end badly? Not this one :D It has such a cool ending ^__^ Seriously, if the game was made I'd buy it :mis::whi:

in these arms
09-09-06, 14:30
Its looks brilliant! I wanna see it!

jarhead
09-09-06, 14:32
oh yeah i'd wanna buy the game if it was made aswell, gotta check to see if these things could be true,

yer ive heard about it, if my brothers buy it i'd definatly watch it but if they dont then i suppose i'll think about it

TombRaiderLover
09-09-06, 14:32
Apparently this film was pulled from the cinema where I live because only four people showed up for the first screening. And it's got bad reviews.

xMyrax
09-09-06, 14:39
TRL - Everyone has diffrent views about movies :) Not everyone should like it, we all have different tastes in movies, who knows? What if you liked it? =P If you didnt well you just wasted your money, I know I didnt =3

jarhead - Dont think...Know! :mis: :ton:

Jake Croft
09-09-06, 14:50
Ohh i saw this movie i hated the ending though >.>

xMyrax
09-09-06, 14:56
Noo the ending was cool! =O What? You wouldnt want a Teletubbies ending now would you? :ton: I mean really, why should it end happily when you can end it the ****ty yet very cool way? =D

Angelx14
10-09-06, 07:42
Yeah, I saw it about month ago, and I love this movie. Really awesome movie.:D
I give 10/10 too.:)

Edit: Why did you hated the ending Jake? I think it was cool.:cln: