PDA

View Full Version : dreaming of galz!!!???

peffect
09-09-06, 16:26
hi all,i just want to tell you a so strange thing that's happening to me!
since last month i've been dreaming of dating girls and doing things with girls!
seemz normal but u know wot,i'm GAY i knew that 3 years ago!
well first it choked me but by the time i accepted it at last it's the god's decision!!!
so guyz plz don't joke i just want someone to help me find my real me:confused: !

tombraider123
09-09-06, 16:27
Maybe your not Gay. If it was 3 years ago, you were probabaly unsure. Im guessing you are in your teens?

peffect
09-09-06, 16:29
Maybe your not Gay. If it was 3 years ago, you were probabaly unsure. Im guessing you are in your teens?
sorry but i've 20 yo!and what i see a beautiful boy,i khow how does it feel!!

tombraider123
09-09-06, 16:30
Well, you could be Bisexual?

Pipolinne
09-09-06, 16:32
If you're trying to find your real self, don't look for it in an internet forum :).

Dreams express many things;try to think about they represent for you and bear in mind all the characters appearing in a dream are parts of you.

tombraider123
09-09-06, 16:33
If you're trying to find your real self, don't look for it in an internet forum :).

Dreams express many things;try to think about they represent for you and bear in mind all the characters appearing in a dream are parts of you.

Yes I agree :)

And if you are dreaming about girls, it does not mean your sexuality has changed

K.J
09-09-06, 16:34
You might be a Dreamer, which means you are special.

peffect
09-09-06, 16:41
So u think i can be bisexual,i hope so!
well!...any way thanx for this help^^,i think going to the doctor's will be much better,but i'm lil bit afraid to tell the doctor i'm a gay...well gay or bi,i'm confused:confused:

peffect
09-09-06, 16:43
You might be a Dreamer, which means you are special.
why special? i thought everyone can dream...!?

Kamrusepas
09-09-06, 16:44
I've dreamt about girls too, and as far as I'm concerned, I'm straight. I'm not worried, dreams don't necessarily mean anything :)

peffect
09-09-06, 17:11
I've dreamt about girls too, and as far as I'm concerned, I'm straight. I'm not worried, dreams don't necessarily mean anything :)
didn't understand,u're straight?

marggo
09-09-06, 17:17
You must decide what do you prefer. Men / Wimen
If you like someone(boy) and try to compare him with the girls from your dreams one of them will prevail above the onother. That way you'll know. :)

tr_mitch
09-09-06, 17:25
I dream about everyone and everything.

Lara Croft!
09-09-06, 17:28

Wisely said!:)

Taleigha
09-09-06, 17:34
why must you be anything? gay, straight or bi? you dont have to label yourself. if youre attracted to a certain girl, youre attracted to her. if you like certain boys, thats fine too.

ofcourse, its only fine if theyre obliging too...

but dont worry too much over it.

about the dream thing, i love to dream, its wicked! in your dreams everythings perfect - or just plain crazy. and if its not such a good dream, you can just wake up. i get to do so many things in my dreams i wont ever get to do... like time travel back the way...

Melonie Tomb Raider
09-09-06, 17:36
I dream about everyone and everything.

http://img243.imageshack.us/img243/3070/thuglypersonho8.jpg

http://img243.imageshack.us/img243/5136/blinkom2.gif

MiCkiZ88
09-09-06, 17:37
^ :vlol:

tr_mitch
09-09-06, 17:39
http://img243.imageshack.us/img243/3070/thuglypersonho8.jpg

http://img243.imageshack.us/img243/5136/blinkom2.gif

Especially hot girls such as her. :)

marggo
09-09-06, 17:42
:vlol: :vlol: :vlol: ^^^

Jake Croft
Someone put that pic up in my school and said it looked like the teacher xD
Oh yeah anyway, urm everyone dreams of the same sex or opposite sex at some point in their life? Well i think they do... *Stares*

CuteKittenlol
Especially hot girls such as her. :)

:vlol:

Lone Raider
09-09-06, 17:48
So u think i can be bisexual,i hope so!
well!...any way thanx for this help^^,i think going to the doctor's will be much better,but i'm lil bit afraid to tell the doctor i'm a gay...well gay or bi,i'm confused:confused:

why in the world would you want to see a doctor? It's your life, for you to find out, not to be dissected by medicals. Just go out with some girls and find out for yourself :)
I'm bi and I don't see anything wrong with that. I get the best of both worlds. :D

Jake Croft
09-09-06, 17:49
Haha great way of putting it xD

Jonnipants
09-09-06, 18:06
Dreams aren't real. If you get the desire to date girls "and stuff" while you're awake, then you should start thinking about your sexuality.

I dream of being abducted by aliens but it doesn't mean I want it to happen in real life.

Kamrusepas
09-09-06, 22:24
didn't understand,u're straight?

Like I said, afaik I'm straight.

StarCroft:AOD
09-09-06, 22:26
Maybe he didn't understood that word. ^ :)

Kamrusepas
09-09-06, 22:28
I didn't use it in the post he was referring to, if you mean 'afaik'.

StarCroft:AOD
09-09-06, 22:30
I think he was referring to "straight". :)

tr_mitch
09-09-06, 22:33
I'm dreaming of a white christmas....
JUST LIKE THE ONES WE USED TO KNOWWWWWW.

jarhead
09-09-06, 22:37
I'm dreaming of a white christmas....
JUST LIKE THE ONES WE USED TO KNOWWWWWW.

ive never seen a white christmas, more like a white easter here

Tomb Raider Master
09-09-06, 22:54
I think you shouldn't worry too much. Dreams are often very odd. :)

MiCkiZ88
09-09-06, 22:57
nah.. there's nothing wrong about having dreams like those.. I dream about girls and guys.. Dreams are weird.. and rarely have to do with anything in your life except for what has happened the previous day..

Catapharact
09-09-06, 22:58
Micki... No offence, but when you give yourself as an example, its not a comforting senerio.

TRhistorian
09-09-06, 22:59
hi all,i just want to tell you a so strange thing that's happening to me!
since last month i've been dreaming of dating girls and doing things with girls!
seemz normal but u know wot,i'm GAY i knew that 3 years ago!
well first it choked me but by the time i accepted it at last it's the god's decision!!!
so guyz plz don't joke i just want someone to help me find my real me:confused: !

Well, I'm gay, and I sure don't have dreams like that. Perhaps you jumped to the conclusion you were gay too soon perhaps? I'm thinking its just random to have those kind of dreams. If your confident with your sexuality, theres nothing to worry about. ;)

MiCkiZ88
09-09-06, 22:59
Micki... No offence, but when you give yourself as an example, its not a comforting senerio.
gah.. who asked you.. :p

Catapharact
09-09-06, 23:00
gah.. who asked you.. :p

Cat's opinion (though he knows its shared by many... Even if they deny it.)

MiCkiZ88
09-09-06, 23:03
and what's it gotta do with the subject? :confused:

Catapharact
09-09-06, 23:04
and what's it gotta do with the subject? :confused:

Nothing.... Everything.

(< Always wanted to use that line.)

tr_mitch
09-09-06, 23:07
:rolleyes:

jarhead
09-09-06, 23:07
Nothing.... Everything.

(< Always wanted to use that line.)

but has nothing to do with the topic what so ever

although it is a good line

dreams dont mean anything- live your life and see how it turns out

Catapharact
09-09-06, 23:10
:rolleyes:

Oh go put a cork in it. You wasted like two previous pages off offtopic chatter.

tr_mitch
09-09-06, 23:10
Oh go put a cork in it. You wasted like two previous pages off offtopic chatter.

And who said it was even aimed at you?
Nobody.

Catapharact
09-09-06, 23:11
And who said it was even aimed at you?
Nobody.

I assume things. Sue me.

jarhead
09-09-06, 23:12
I assume things. Sue me.

someday i wish some does

tr_mitch
09-09-06, 23:13
I assume things. Sue me.

Wasted cause.

Catapharact
09-09-06, 23:14
someday i wish some does

Offtopic:

Pfft... No one has balls so to speak. No one yet anyway.

Catapharact
09-09-06, 23:14
Wasted cause.

Pot calling the kettle black.

tr_mitch
09-09-06, 23:15
Pot calling the kettle black.

Sue me!

Kamrusepas
09-09-06, 23:16
someday i wish some does

:vlol:

Catapharact
09-09-06, 23:16
Sue me!

You'll be hearing from my lawyers. Copy Right infringments.

jarhead
09-09-06, 23:17
You'll be hearing from my lawyers. Copy Right infringments.

hmmm ok, whatever you say

Catapharact
09-09-06, 23:17
hmmm ok, whatever you say

*Sigh* "Wasted Cause."

jarhead
09-09-06, 23:19
*Sigh* "Wasted Cause."

Copy Right infringments

hmm can anyone else see the cirle here?

tr_mitch
09-09-06, 23:20
Alright Jared lets leave it now, It's a 'wasted cause' opon a 'wasted cause'.

Catapharact
09-09-06, 23:20
Copy Right infringments

hmm can anyone else see the cirle here?

"Wasted cause" and blind. Can't you see the quotation commas?

Catapharact
09-09-06, 23:21
Alright Jared lets leave it now, It's a 'wasted cause' opon a 'wasted cause'.

^ Learned a valuable lesson. Leave thread on topic. Otherwise, it ain't worth responding to.

xMiSsCrOfTx
09-09-06, 23:35

Two wrongs don't make a right.

lita212
10-09-06, 00:01
ok this is wot ****'s me off. no one can say that there gay until they have actually had sex with a girl. i remember when i was bout 15 and was like hmmm im gay but then wen i got it on wit a girl who became my gf for 2 yr i realised then i was bi. anyway bk on topic. these dreams are normal. alot of gay men have them. dreams may seem to mean one thing but can mean the total opposite. if ya look in a book called the book of dreams. it explains everything thats in dreams and what it means. i looked up a dream that i had which was me and my mum arguing and she kicked me outta the house and it turns out it means and shows that im worried i will lose my friendship with my mum and family

tombraiderluka
10-09-06, 00:01
:tmb:

GodOfLight
10-09-06, 00:06
^ Learned a valuable lesson. Leave thread on topic. Otherwise, it ain't worth responding to.

Catapharact: go build some tall skyscrapers or buy a big car so that you can make up for your miniscule endowment :D

and if i might add, it wasnt mitch who brought the thread off topic... he merely stated that he dreams of everything and everyone...

and then it was melonie tomb raider who decided to post a picture of a man-woman-ape-young lara as a joke (and a funny one at that) which caused the thread to digress.

Catapharact
10-09-06, 01:42

Generally true, but what I have noticed is forums are an exception. Ppl don't get the message until they get a taste of their own medicine.

Catapharact: go build some tall skyscrapers or buy a big car so that you can make up for your miniscule endowment :D

and if i might add, it wasnt mitch who brought the thread off topic... he merely stated that he dreams of everything and everyone...

and then it was melonie tomb raider who decided to post a picture of a man-woman-ape-young lara as a joke (and a funny one at that) which caused the thread to digress.

Comming from a guy who probably lacks the organ in question alll togather, eh Nancy? :whi:

And yes I am well aware of Melonie's actions and I don't appove of that either. However, what I have seen on her part is that she is a sensible being who doesn't need any harsh provoking whatsoever to get the point.

Is she nice? Sure a bit too much sometimes but atleast she doesn't lack common sense (though... She seems to be slipping up these days... Hmmmm. Meh.)

PirateRose
10-09-06, 02:03
1. Never take dreams that seriously. They are often random and meaningless, despite popular belief. I had a a few lesbian dreams, but that doesn't mean anything. I still perfer guys even though those dreams were interesting. XD
I just usually use dreams for writing inspiration.

2.This is the most hilarious thread I have ever read in my life. No offence to everyone that posted in this thread, but I was in histerics the entire time reading through this thread. XD

Neteru
10-09-06, 03:23
And for each of the three main offenders in this thread, carrying it way off topic by yet MORE bickering after warnings:

Catapharact
tr_mitch
jarhead

See you all in three days. Perhaps after that you'll think again about spamming this forum with your childish behaviour.

Melonie Tomb Raider
10-09-06, 03:29
Ok, I haven't read anything back, perhaps I should look. Obviously people are mad at me for posting that goofy pic. Why? I don't know, it was a joke because Mitch said he dreamed about everything. To be honest, I almost posted a picture of a dog. That pic had nothing to do with homosexuality if that is what you are thinking.

Melonie Tomb Raider
10-09-06, 03:32
Ok nevermind, I was confused. I guess it was my fault for the off topicness then?

I'm sorry, I tend to do that sometimes.

Neteru
10-09-06, 03:40
It has nothing to do with you Melonie. ;)

Kamrusepas
10-09-06, 06:02
Ok, I haven't read anything back, perhaps I should look. Obviously people are mad at me for posting that goofy pic. Why? I don't know, it was a joke because Mitch said he dreamed about everything. To be honest, I almost posted a picture of a dog. That pic had nothing to do with homosexuality if that is what you are thinking.

I guess it's just that the pic made people go off-topic later on. Or something.

Melonie Tomb Raider
10-09-06, 08:05
It has nothing to do with you Melonie. ;)

Ok great, thanks Net. :hug: I thought I unintentially started a flame war for a minute there. :vlol:

peffect
10-09-06, 14:59
ok so! as a conclusion dreams will stay dreams whatever they show!the most important is that what's one living when hez awake,that's what i've learned (exept that ugly girl photo)
and after thinking bout it,I think I'm about to say welcome to the bisexuality!!!!
thanx guys:hug:

Mona Sax
10-09-06, 15:06
Exactly, your dreams don't necessarily have to have any connection with reality, and even when they do, it's okay. It doesn't matter at all whether you're straight, bi or gay. It's your actions and personality that define who you are, not your sexuality. You don't even have to label yourself, I for example don't either. I just fall in love with people, their gender's not that important.

tampi
10-09-06, 16:28
The dreams serve to fix neuronal misalignments.
You don't classify yourself
You are free :)