TombRaiderLover
09-09-06, 20:45
Anybody else a fan of this game?

marggo
09-09-06, 20:47
:)

TR freak
09-09-06, 21:11
I think its great. I got it several years ago and I never got around to completing the game 100%. The chaos emeralds are a nightmare to get. I haven't played it in over a year. I think I've got 101 out of 120 emblems and 3 chaos emeralds.

in these arms
10-09-06, 10:17
I kinda like it, but I dont play that much now.

Legend of Lara
10-09-06, 10:34
I've had it for several years now but several things are keeping me from completing it.
I'm unable to defeat Emperor with Sonic and Dark and the emeralds are so damn hard to capture!!! :hea:

SonicMadHead
10-09-06, 11:56
SH completed it, all chaos emeralds, 137 embelms (got stuck :hea: ) , 124 A's but i dont think i wanna play it anymore... I'm on Crash Twinsanity at the moment :wve:

Legend of Lara
10-09-06, 12:07
SH completed it, all chaos emeralds, 137 embelms (got stuck :hea: ) , 124 A's but i dont think i wanna play it anymore... I'm on Crash Twinsanity at the moment :wve:
There are 137 emblems??? I thought there were just 120 or so. :confused:
Either way, you won't get a real sence of achievment until you complete the Hard mode. ;)

Jonnipants
10-09-06, 12:30
Worst. Sonic. Ever.

Legend of Lara
10-09-06, 12:34
Worst. Sonic. Ever.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v348/BPMdotEXE/Random/O_RLY.jpg

Sonic 3D
Sonic Labyrinth
Sonic Spinball
Shadow the Hedgehog
Tails Skypatrol
;)

Dazzy
10-09-06, 12:41
I did enjoy Sonic Heroes, but the Special Stages were the worst part of all. I nearly lost my thumbs, as they were in total pain!

TR freak
10-09-06, 13:47
I did enjoy Sonic Heroes, but the Special Stages were the worst part of all. I nearly lost my thumbs, as they were in total pain!
I agree. They were the only bad thing about the game. Worst special stages in a sonic game ever. Sonic heroes is the second best sonic game for me. Well actually its my favourite if you dont count SMC+ as one game. Oh and I forgot it was 137 emblems. Haven't played it in a long time and I never managed to get them all. SH is my favourite for several reasons. Its the only 3D sonic game thats stayed true to its 2D routes. There are 4 different story modes with 4 different teams, level design is brilliant, new features and abilities that are really cool, the team idea is brilliant, longer than any other sonic game, loads of extras to get and it makes for loads of replay value. There's lots of cool challenges with getting the emblems. Race against the clock, finding all items in a level which allows for some good exploration, defeating a certain amount of enemies in the level, getting a certain amount of rings. There's loads of things to do and it was months before I was bored with it. Also I can always come back to it and attempt to do more. Name one other sonic game ever made that has that many extras to do and has that much replay value. SH rules.