PDA

View Full Version : Lego Star Wars 2

TR FAN 18
11-09-06, 09:51
Is anyone gonna be buying this game? I have just bought it and it only cost me 17.99!

I can't wait to play it! :jmp:

abraham
11-09-06, 09:54
i love the first one so much i will buy it when it gets cheaper and probably for psp since its 10$ cheaper then pc:jmp:

Rivendell
11-09-06, 10:06
Yep! I'm looking forward to playing, the first one was really fun :D

L.C
11-09-06, 11:03
YAY! I was hoping a thread would be started for this one :yah:

We got the Xbox 360 version on Saturday, and it's even better than the first one, if that's possible. There's more to do, more things to buy, etc. I'm very impressed. So much so that I was up till 2am this morning completing mini-kits :p

Shall be getting the PSP version eventually to while away the hours on the train.

Look forward to seeing everyone else's reaction to it soon.....

PirateRose
11-09-06, 11:50
I would like to try this game one day. I keep bailing out because it looks so childish of a game, I keep thinking its going to be lame.

Of course if they had Atton Rand in there, it would be an entirely different story.

http://img86.imageshack.us/img86/9053/attonrandjg0.jpg

Rivendell
11-09-06, 15:36
Downloaded the demo, but it keeps crashing. The rough minute I get to play before the inevitable is just as fun and cool (if not more so) as the first game! :D

Alive_and_Funky
11-09-06, 15:40
I would like to try this game one day. I keep bailing out because it looks so childish of a game, I keep thinking its going to be lame.

Of course if they had Atton Rand in there, it would be an entirely different story.

http://img86.imageshack.us/img86/9053/attonrandjg0.jpg

It's aimed at children, but I don't think it's childish. Well, it is, but it's still appealling to older gamers. The game is hilarious too :D . I've read about how Vader reveals "Luke, I am your father." in the game and it's hilarious. :vlol:
I'll certainly buy the game. :tmb:

Mad Tony
11-09-06, 16:35
I'm gonna get the game for Christmas :jmp:

TR freak
11-09-06, 16:39
I'll probably get it in a couple of months. The first game rules! It may be easy but its no easier than legend. In fact getting all the mini kit parts in the first game is harder than getting all secrets in legend lol. Wow, a lego game is harder than a tomb raider game. That says it all about how downhill the tr series has gone. Anyway lego star wars ruled and no doubt this game will be even better so I'll probably get this in a couple months.

Samsdad
11-09-06, 21:30
Anyone notice that Lucas arts took the distributions rights to this game away from Eidos?

Rivendell
11-09-06, 21:55
Interesting! :D

xMiSsCrOfTx
11-09-06, 22:42
I've always found Lego games to be very entertaining.. :D I think I've only played two, though. One was the first Lego Star Wars, and Lego Island, but that one kept breaking on my friend's computer when we tried playing it. :p

cate_kroft
13-09-06, 00:49
I bought the first Lego Star Wars only because it looked so hilarious (Lego Vader!!!) and I thought it would be a funny addition to my way too huge collection of Star Wars memorabila. I played it and I loved it! It's hilarious with lots of tounge-in-cheek humor. (Every time I play I see a new little joke in the details. Poor Obi-wan, always falling flat on his face. :vlol: )

I've been playing the Xbox demo for LSW2 like crazy since I got it in OXM. I'm waiting for game to get here for Xbox360 right now. Just shipped today, should be in the mail tomorrow or the day after. I can hardly wait! :jmp:

I'm playing around right now with trying to make vector Lego characters...

Anybody notice the little machine that puts a hat on your character in the Mos Eisley level? I keep pulling the level until it puts the, I guess it's a cowboy hat, on Han Solo. I'm going to have to get the PC version too, just so I can make an Indiana Jones mod!! :cln:

L.C
13-09-06, 08:38
Downloaded the demo, but it keeps crashing. The rough minute I get to play before the inevitable is just as fun and cool (if not more so) as the first game! :DI couldn't even get the first game's demo to load on my pc. The Eidos' Lego Star Wars Forum (http://www.eidosinteractive.com/forums/index.html) had quite a number of frustrated fans who couldn't install the first game. It's possibly a similar situation with this one :mad:

Anybody notice the little machine that puts a hat on your character in the Mos Eisley level? I keep pulling the level until it puts the, I guess it's a cowboy hat, on Han Solo. I'm going to have to get the PC version too, just so I can make an Indiana Jones mod!! :cln:Half the hat machines in the game are for pure comedy value, ie the Indy hat on Han Solo, the other half are part of the strategy. Although watching Chewie's attempt at wearing a Stormtroopers helmet had me laughing the first time :D

I've completed 25% so far (I have to share playing it with someone else in my house ;) ), and am enjoying the extended play value of this one. The first one was a bit short in comparison.

cate_kroft
13-09-06, 14:14
I couldn't even get the first game's demo to load on my pc. The Eidos' Lego Star Wars Forum (http://www.eidosinteractive.com/forums/index.html) had quite a number of frustrated fans who couldn't install the first game. It's possibly a similar situation with this one :mad:

I can't play the demos on PC either because they both require things my graphics card won't support. Is that the problem you're talking about? It keeps me from using next-gen on TRL as well. I think the first game needed just the TnL (Transform and Lighting?) and the second one needed that and pixel shader support. I need to update my graphics card anyway... :(

Alive_and_Funky
13-09-06, 14:58
I loved it on the first game when Obi-Wan struggled to get his lightsaber to work. :D
I should be getting Lego Star Wars 2 in a few days. Yippee! :jmp:

Anyone notice that Lucas arts took the distributions rights to this game away from Eidos?
I noticed that. They probably thought the first game wouldn't sell well so they didn't publish it. They must have seen the success of it though and went ahead and published Lego Star Wars II since it would have been a great money opportunity.

Rivendell
13-09-06, 17:55
I got it to stop crashing, I just took the side off my Pc, stopped it overheating!

It's such an ace game - I loved playing in freemode afterwards :D The Emperor's Electro-Force was great :D

L.C
14-09-06, 11:32
I can't play the demos on PC either because they both require things my graphics card won't support. Is that the problem you're talking about? It keeps me from using next-gen on TRL as well. I think the first game needed just the TnL (Transform and Lighting?) and the second one needed that and pixel shader support. I need to update my graphics card anyway... :(Possibly. I'm really quite slow at understanding computers, so I don't really understand technical issues well; other than yes it works or no, it doesn't ;)

I can play the Legend demo fine, but neither Star Wars games will load. I know I have a very basic graphics card, not really suited for next-gen; I leave that for my 360.

cate_kroft
14-09-06, 13:33
Possibly. I'm really quite slow at understanding computers, so I don't really understand technical issues well; other than yes it works or no, it doesn't ;)

I can play the Legend demo fine, but neither Star Wars games will load. I know I have a very basic graphics card, not really suited for next-gen; I leave that for my 360.

Try this: NZone Can You Run It: Lego Star Wars (http://www.nzone.com/content/nzone/srl/nzone_srl.asp?gameid=2128)

It will test your computer for you and let you know if your computer can run the game. You don't need to know anything about computers to run it, it's easy.

My computer gets this:
http://www.systemrequirementslab.com/media/srl/graph_all_2.gif

On down the page it says because my graphics card doesn't support "Vertex Shader Ver.: Required - 2.0" and "Pixel Shader Ver.: Required - 2.0".

The Tomb Raider Legend demo works fine for me too. It's just that the full game won't run in "next-gen" mode for me.

TR FAN 18
14-09-06, 13:59
http://www.systemrequirementslab.com/media/srl/graph_all_7.gif

:D

in these arms
14-09-06, 14:50
I'm getting this game, pretty soon.

Rivendell
15-09-06, 20:28
I got it! :yah: I'm a bit stuck too.

The room where you get R2 in the Sandcrawler, he unlocks a door with a net-like floor behind, but everyone just falls through it - is that a bug? Or normal, and the way out is down there? :\

Alive_and_Funky
15-09-06, 20:37
What is the create a character mode like in the new game? Are there parts such as heads or bodies which don't belong to any of the actual game's characters? I'd love to make some KOTOR characters. :D

abraham
16-09-06, 06:05
i had problems trying to tweak lego star wars to force it to play on my old crapy grafix card but it was simply old. It worked with my laptop though so i used it instead,now i have a good pc that play lego star wars 2 in next gen:jmp:

http://www.systemrequirementslab.com/media/srl/graph_all_6.gif
its lower becuase im low on hardrive space,only have 3 gigs left and im on home edition and only had 768mb ram:(

TR FAN 18
16-09-06, 09:49
I'm playing it now! Finished Story mode. I'm at 41.1%.

Rivendell
16-09-06, 10:39
It's so cool, the gameplay is loads better than the first - and the first is great!
I just completed Episode IV, the Death Star levels are wicked, so many funny little quirks - rooms full of semi-naked stormtroopers lounging about in a spa, :vlol:

TR FAN 18
16-09-06, 12:19
NOOOOOOO!!! I had over 275,000 Studs on Level 3 and then it crashed. Better not happen again. I unlocked the X10 Multiplier but, boy is it EXPENSIVE to buy.

Legend of Lara
16-09-06, 12:23
I'm gonna go buy it now. :wve:

Alive_and_Funky
16-09-06, 17:47
I got it today. :yah:
I'm up to the second level on the Empire Strikes Back. I prefer it to the first game, which I liked a lot, but the vehicle levels have gotten worse IMO, even though they aren't on-rails.
I'm really enjoying the game. :D

Legend of Lara
16-09-06, 18:05
:hea: I'm stuck at the beginning of Hoth Battle. I got all 10 gold brick and 3 minikits but I don't know where the hell I'm supposed to go!!!

Rivendell
16-09-06, 18:06
I think the vehicle levels have improved considerably! I enjoy the vehicles in SwLego2 a lot more than the constant forward moving ones in the first. The final level of Ep1 on the Dstar was great! :D

Legend of Lara
16-09-06, 18:08
Hoth Battle... help me!!!

Alive_and_Funky
16-09-06, 18:12
:hea: I'm stuck at the beginning of Hoth Battle. I got all 10 gold brick and 3 minikits but I don't know where the hell I'm supposed to go!!!
At the start you go backwards and then... Wait... I've forgotten. :hea:
After that part you have to tie up the two AT-ATs, and bomb them when they are on the ground. After that, you bomb the wall.
Afterwards, you bomb another wall and just use the tactics you used before to defeat their fleets.

I think the vehicle levels have improved considerably! I enjoy the vehicles in SwLego2 a lot more than the constant forward moving ones in the first. The final level of Ep1 on the Dstar was great! :D
I didn't enjoy doing that. I preferred Battle Over Coruscant from the first game.

TR FAN 18
16-09-06, 19:44
I'm at 51.9% now. Getting all the Gold Bricks, Red Bricks and Minikits. Anyone know how to get the RB in level 6? I can't find it.

EDIT: Got the RB (Red Brick) now. I'm now looking for 3 Minikits in Ep 5 Ch 4. Found the Minikits.

Does anyone know where the RB is in "Cloud City Trap?" (Episode 5 Chapter 5)

Legend of Lara
17-09-06, 14:38
Got past Hoth Battle. :)

Rivendell
17-09-06, 15:52
Lol the first time I noticed a Red Brick was in Jabba's Palace this morning! I'm up to the Pit of Carkoon now, it's such a great game! :tmb:

TR FAN 18
17-09-06, 15:58
Lol the first time I noticed a Red Brick was in Jabba's Palace this morning! I'm up to the Pit of Carkoon now, it's such a great game! :tmb:

LOL! Same here. Still can't find the Red Brick in Cloud City Trap.

Alive_and_Funky
17-09-06, 19:31
I've completed the main story so now I've got to find all the mini-kits, get True Jedi status, get red bricks etc.

cate_kroft
18-09-06, 01:59
I spent nearly all day today and most of yesterday playing this game... really lazy weekend... although I had to stop for a while during the storms.

I would have completed the story but it freezes right before the finish of the very last level as Lando flying the Falcon and blowing up the Death Star. I was just about to get around the bend and.... nothing... :hea: Tried it again and froze in the same place. :cen:

I'll just look for the minikits and stuff until I get my retail replacement and free T-Shirt. :D

I still can't find the 10th minikit on the Secret Plans level. Some of the hiding places are quite insidious.. no pun intended. :cln: It kills me when I have trouble on a game meant for 10+ years old though. Although if you think about it, I am over 10 so I guess it is for me. ;) My six year old parrot can't get enough of it either!

TR FAN 18
18-09-06, 08:48
FINALLY! I found the Red Brick in Clud City Trap.

L.C
18-09-06, 10:10
Nice to check in and see everyone agreeing on what a great game it is :D

I haven't seen it posted, but if you're not aware, if you have a Lego Star Wars I game saved, you can transfer your old characters into the new game, but obviously only on the same console. I've rented a PS2 Lego Star Wars II and was able to transfer my old game save for 250,000 studs--brilliant :jmp:

Still playing about with it. So glad Lucasart expanded on the game play.

Keep having fun, people!

TR FAN 18
18-09-06, 13:25
That's good but my dumb PS2 Memory Card corrupted for no reason and I lost all my LSW1 data. :(

Rivendell
18-09-06, 16:08
On the last level now :D That Luke/Vader/Sidious fight was ace! :D

Alive_and_Funky
18-09-06, 17:21
Nice to check in and see everyone agreeing on what a great game it is :D

I haven't seen it posted, but if you're not aware, if you have a Lego Star Wars I game saved, you can transfer your old characters into the new game, but obviously only on the same console. I've rented a PS2 Lego Star Wars II and was able to transfer my old game save for 250,000 studs--brilliant :jmp:

Still playing about with it. So glad Lucasart expanded on the game play.

Keep having fun, people!
Nothing quite like using General Grievous on Tatooine. :cln:

I fought Sidious again in Free Play today with my sister. She used Luminara Unduli most of the time and I used Anakin Skywalker. :cool:

thepetemaster
18-09-06, 18:32
Hey guys, just wondering if the demo is worth downloading?

cate_kroft
18-09-06, 18:42

Just make sure your PC can handle it first. (Even on broadband, I don't like to wait for 600MB to download and then have it be for nothing.) There's a link to test your system requirements somewhere in this thread. It's a test for the original Lego Star Wars but I think the requirements are the same so it should work. :)

I got the demo in OXM for Xbox and played it to death until I got the full game.

There are 4 codes in the demo that can be used on the retail game. It will unlock four characters. Works fine. :D

cate_kroft
18-09-06, 18:45

I had LSW1 on PS2 and I've got LSW2 on X360! Crap, I'll have to get the Xbox version so I can play with my old characters too!

BTW,
Is it possible to get more "parts" to build custom characters with? I've unlocked nearly all of them but still can't get all the parts to them. I must be missing something. :(

Rivendell
18-09-06, 19:13

Short answer: Yes.

Long answer: God yes.

:D

BoyTRaider
18-09-06, 19:35
I never even actually played the first one... I'm thinking of getting it though.

thepetemaster
18-09-06, 20:26
Well - I passed everything with flying colours, - so I will try and get the download tomorrow and report back. The Just cause one was roughly the same size and only took an hour or so - so fingers crossed. :jmp:

L.C
19-09-06, 08:13
I had LSW1 on PS2 and I've got LSW2 on X360! Crap, I'll have to get the Xbox version so I can play with my old characters too!

BTW,
Is it possible to get more "parts" to build custom characters with? I've unlocked nearly all of them but still can't get all the parts to them. I must be missing something. :(My situation is exactly the same as yours---I have the original on PS2, hence my saved game is on that memory card. I got the new game on the 360, so I rented the PS2 version of the new one to try out the transfer and it worked :D

By the way, there is a noticable difference graphics-wise between the 360 and the PS2 version. Also, I found the PS2 version a bit glitchy at times, but it's still a treat to use Darth Maul and his double lightsabre inside the Death Star :cln:

As far as the customisable characters, I'm not too sure about that. I only made a Sith one so that I could get the Dark Force items on Freeplay in Episode 4, so I wouldn't be able to tell you about extra pieces.

TR FAN 18
19-09-06, 09:08
I've found ALL 180 Minikits, got True Jedi Status in all levels on Free-Play and found all 18 Red Bricks. I'm at 76.6% now! Still got to get True Jedi in 10 more levels on Story and I've got Super Story to do on each Episode.

TR freak
19-09-06, 09:43
Well from the sound of things this game has alot more stuff than the original. How long is the main story mode on this one? Will it take longer to complete both the main game and 100%? The only complaint about the first one is its length. I'll get this game later this month after I get paid on the 25th.

L.C
19-09-06, 09:54
The story is the same length; 3 episodes of 6 chapters each, each having 10 mini-kits. In addition there are 18 bonus red bricks, 99 gold bricks, and extra timed games for each episode. In addition, you can make customisable characters to use in freeplay, the bounty hunters use thermal detonators, you can drive certain vehicles, and even unlock and use these in freeplay. And, of course, the ability to transfer your LSW1 save game :D

I'm sure I've missed out some elements, but there is quite a bit more to this one compared to the first one. Far more gameplay value for certain.

Get it if you can!

TR freak
19-09-06, 10:04
Are the levels longer in this game? If there are the same amount of levels did they at least make them longer? If not it doesn't really make a difference with all this extra stuff to do.

Alive_and_Funky
19-09-06, 16:07
Are the levels longer in this game? If there are the same amount of levels did they at least make them longer? If not it doesn't really make a difference with all this extra stuff to do.
Yep, the levels are longer. :D

TR FAN 18
20-09-06, 16:36
HELP!! I have got True Jedi in every level on Freeplay and Story, found all 180 Minikits, found all 18 Red Bricks, done all Episode Bonusses. I have 89/99 Gold Bricks but where are the other 10? What else is there to do? Do I have to buy everything?

Alive_and_Funky
20-09-06, 16:45
HELP!! I have got True Jedi in every level on Freeplay and Story, found all 180 Minikits, found all 18 Red Bricks, done all Episode Bonusses. I have 89/99 Gold Bricks but where are the other 10? What else is there to do? Do I have to buy everything?
Have you done the Bounty Hunter missions?

Mad Tony
20-09-06, 16:58
Is there a difference between Lego Star Wars II for PS2 or Lego Star Wars II for Xbox 360?
I'm just wondering witch one to get?

Alive_and_Funky
20-09-06, 17:02
Is there a difference between Lego Star Wars II for PS2 or Lego Star Wars II for Xbox 360?
I'm just wondering witch one to get?
Well, the only two differences I know of are:

- Xbox 360 version has the best graphics.
- On the PS2 version, if you have a save from the first game you can use those characters. You can't do that on the Xbox 360 version, but a download featuring the first game's characters made me made available via Xbox 360 eventually.

Mad Tony
20-09-06, 17:06
Well, the only two differences I know of are:

- Xbox 360 version has the best graphics.
- On the PS2 version, if you have a save from the first game you can use those characters. You can't do that on the Xbox 360 version, but a download featuring the first game's characters made me made available via Xbox 360 eventually.
The graphics looked the same to me? :confused:
But I will get the PS2 version then, plus it's cheaper.

Alive_and_Funky
20-09-06, 17:12
The graphics looked the same to me? :confused:
It looks more shiny on the Xbox 360. Even shinier than real Lego. :eek:
But I will get the PS2 version then, plus it's cheaper.
I would have made the same decision as you too.

L.C
20-09-06, 18:24
The 360 does look much better than PS2.

Also, on the 360 you are able to gain achievements.

Eventually there will also be more downloadable content via Xbox Live :)

I only intended to get the 360 and PSP versions; but will probably invest in a PS2 version once the price starts to go down.....

Rivendell
20-09-06, 18:25
Ooh L.C will there be some downloadable/mod stuff for the PC one do you know? :D

L.C
20-09-06, 18:29
Not that I have heard of. As far as I know, the 360 downloads are likely to be gamer pictures and skins like those that are available with TR Legend, not anything too extraordinary. Still, it's a nice incentive to have Darth Vader as one's gamer profile picture :)

cate_kroft
20-09-06, 19:38

In the cantina store you can buy 10 gold bricks. Are those the ones you're missing?

Could someone give me a "hint" as to where the red brick is in the Cloud City Trap level? You know the one where you originally played as Luke v.s. Darth Vader. Thank you! :)

Alive_and_Funky
20-09-06, 19:47
Could someone give me a "hint" as to where the red brick is in the Cloud City Trap level? You know the one where you originally played as Luke v.s. Darth Vader. Thank you! :)
It's right at the beginning of the level.

TR FAN 18
21-09-06, 07:16
It's right at the beginning of the level.

Behind the X-Wing. I just can't believe I missed that! :p

Now I've got 100%. :jmp: I bought everything. You can get the other 10 Gold Bricks in Jabba's Bar. Once you've bought all the Bounty Hunter characters the door to the bar will open. It's the one with Jabba's face above it.

cate_kroft
22-09-06, 06:43
The only "extra content" I've noticed for the Xbox 360 version is a theme and lots gamerpics. Although I have to say that they are all very nice and I couldn't help but get the R2D2 pic... and the Han Solo in Carbonite pic... and the theme just so I could annoy my parents the next time they see it. :D

I'm definitly getting the PC version once the price goes down so I can mod it to death. I'm dying to get my Lego Indy Jones! :jmp:

TR FAN 18
22-09-06, 08:34
What are the graphics like on the XB360 version?

cate_kroft
22-09-06, 19:12
What are the graphics like on the XB360 version?

Much smoother (anti-aliasing is cool) and things are a lot shinier; especially the metal "bounty hunter only" stuff that I had trouble spotting on Xbox and PS2.

The animations seem to run smoother but I'm not certain about that.

Also, the bonus level "Lego City" is worthless on all the other platforms but on 360 you'll get an achievement for it.

Although the original Lego Star Wars is compatible and will play on 360; if you don't have the game or don't want to buy it, LucasArts will be releasing all 50 PT characters for download on XboxLive. See here. (http://www.gameshout.com/news/lego_star_wars_downloads_coming_to_xbox_live_marke tplace/article8195.htm)

Legend of Lara
22-09-06, 22:19
Really, how exactly do you unlock Lego City? :confused:

cate_kroft
23-09-06, 00:35
Really, how exactly do you unlock Lego City? :confused:

I think you have to have collected 60 gold bricks. (I think it was 60, maybe 50 but definitly had to do with collecting gold bricks.) Then you go outside the Mos Eisley Cantina and build something that looks like a gold question mark. (There are two gold things to build outside, this is the one that takes the lesser ammount of bricks.) Then walk in the newly created door and that's Lego City.

I still haven't beaten it yet. Not sure what I'm missing....

Mad Tony
24-09-06, 15:48
I bought Lego Star Wars II today! :jmp:
It's awesome!

TR FAN 18
25-09-06, 07:00
It took me 34 minutes to beat LEGO City. I was at 993000 Studs. I then found the other 7000 by using the Helicopter vehicle thing to hover over the flowers.

TR freak
25-09-06, 17:26
I just got this game and I've just finished the first level. First impressions are that IT RULES! Way better than the first game. It looks like the minikits are alot harder to get. So far I've got 2 gold bricks, no red bricks and no minikits. I've got true jedi status in the first level in story mode so far.

Cookin
26-09-06, 06:48
I love it! Just finished at 100% :D

TR FAN 18
26-09-06, 07:09
I have also got 100%! I also have the maximum number of Studs you can have, 4,000,000,000!!!

cate_kroft
26-09-06, 15:44
It took me 34 minutes to beat LEGO City. I was at 993000 Studs. I then found the other 7000 by using the Helicopter vehicle thing to hover over the flowers.

So THAT is what I'm missing! Thank you! I wondered what could be done with that thing, I hadn't figured it out.

I think I'm at 87% now. I stopped to replay LSW 1 on my 360 so I could use those characters in my LSW2 game. :)

Have you unlocked all or most of the characters yet? I can't get over how cool the "ghost" characters look. You can walk right thru them!

Does anyone know if the games, PC version, can be modded? I'd love to use parts from the Bib Fortuna model and make an Aayla Secura (couldn't believe they left her out of the first game) and also a Lego Indy Jones. :jmp:

TR freak
29-09-06, 19:22
This game is amazing! I'm currently at 48.2% I think. I've got 31 gold bricks and about 6 red bricks. Still a looooooong way to go and thats a good thing. This is going to take me ages to complete 100%.

petujaymz
23-02-07, 16:28
I played the Dagobah level for the first time last night. :vlol:

What's with the tractor and the washing machine?

It's nice to see the developers didn't have Yoda die in a cutscene - that would upset the kiddies...

:wve:

Legend of Lara
23-02-07, 16:53
I don't know what I've been told but I hear this thread is mighty old. ;)

kryptonite23
24-02-07, 03:34
I have tried to play that game,it was awesome.
I first played it in my cousins PS2.

petujaymz
24-02-07, 15:17
I don't know what I've been told but I hear this thread is mighty old. ;)

I thought it best to find an existing thread rather than start one fresh...

Completed Jabba's Palace last night - this game is nuts but I love it.

What rewards do you receive upon completing the super story?

:wve: